Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptation Realized

"Vera goes home with Marti for their rendezvous with Andy."

26
13 Comments 13
8.2k Views 8.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

As Vera stepped inside the door to Marti’s apartment, she was pleasantly surprised to find a well-furnished and large living room. It looked very comfortable, making Vera feel at ease.

“Your apartment is lovely,” Vera told Marti as she looked around. “Your furnishings are perfect for this room.” Then walking to the windows, she added, “And what a nice view.”

“I was lucky,” Marti replied as she put away her raincoat and umbrella. “I had a short affair with the guy who lived here. His company transferred him to another city, and he needed someone to take over the lease right away. I gave him a blow job and took the apartment.”

Walking back across the room, Vera said, “What a nice dining area. It’s so rare now to have a dinner table not part of the living room.” Then stepping into the kitchen, she stopped as she remembered the story Marti told about being bent over and taken from behind in this kitchen. A shiver ran down her back.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Marti said as she walked into the kitchen and stood behind Vera. “I was right here,” she said as she leaned over the counter. I had to stuff this dishcloth in my mouth to keep my mother from hearing my moans.”

Vera stood still, looking at Marti with her mouth open.

Marti giggled when she saw the look on Vera’s face. “Come on,” she said with her hand on Vera’s arm. “We’ve got about thirty minutes until Andy arrives. Let’s freshen up a little.”

When they walked into Marti’s bedroom, Vera stopped to look at the king-sized bed. Seeing the expression on her friend’s face, Marti suggested, “I think it’s big enough for three of us, don’t you?”

“I’m sure,” Vera mumbled.

Turning Vera to look at her, Marti asked, “Now here’s the question. Should we greet Andy naked or would it be better to let him undress us?”

Vera’s mind was spinning. “Was this a real question Marti was asking? Was she serious?” she wondered.

After a moment, Vera replied, “I don’t know that I want to meet someone for the first time in the buff.”

“Good point,” Marti replied. “But maybe you’d like me to trim you up a little before he gets here.”

“Trim up what?”

Stepping close to Vera, Marti put the palm of her hand against her friend’s belly. “Vera, honey, you are a seriously beautiful woman that any man would love to bed, but you’ve also got a seriously out of control bush between your legs.”

When Vera looked shocked, Marti added, “If you’ll remember, I was playing with you on the ride home.”

Finally understanding Marti’s meaning, Vera asked, “Do you think it’s too much?”

Lifting up her skirt, Marti revealed her hairless and bare pussy. “This is what Andy likes, Vera. In fact, most of the men I know prefer to have no grass on the infield.”

“You’re not wearing panties,” Vera said looking a bit startled.

“No,” Marti grinned. “I generally don’t..I enjoy masturbating at work, and they just get in the way.”

Suddenly Vera had two revelations. She had never considered masturbating while at work, and she had never given the possibility of going out in public without panties a single thought.

“Come on in here,” Marti motioned as she entered her bathroom.

“Wow. This is nice,” Vera gushed once inside. “You have a shower and a bathtub. I could live in here.”

“It is nice,” Marti answered, “But we don’t have time for sightseeing right now. Come over here and lift up your skirt.”

Following directions, Vera stood beside the bathroom vanity, pulling her skirt up to her waist.

“Oh my god,” Marti exclaimed. “You’ve got dark hair sticking out everywhere.” She examined her friend a little more before adding, “At least you have pretty lingerie. Thank goodness you aren’t wearing granny panties.”

Bending down and opening a cabinet door, Mart ordered, “Take your panties off so I can see what I can do.”

“What are you going to do?” Vera asked, quite surprised at Marti’s instructions.

Marti held her hand out showing Vera what appeared to be an electric trimmer. “This is called a ‘Bush Wacker.’ Some people call them a ‘Beaver Cleaver.’ But the point is, it will quickly trim that thick wad of hair around your pussy and make it look more inviting.”

“More inviting?” Vera asked.

“Yeah, honey. You want it to look nice enough that a man would want to press his nose into it and let his tongue run through your folds. No man wants a tongue covered with hair.”

As Vera bent over and removed her panties, she asked Marti, “Have you been shaved for a long time?”

“Oh yeah,” Marti replied as she studied her friend's crotch. “I shaved my pubic hair the day after I left home to go to college. I had always trimmed it before that, but my mother was absolutely opposed to shaving, ‘down there’ as she used to call it.”

After studying the job ahead, Marti instructed Vera to stand in the bathtub and spread her legs. As she trimmed, Vera’s dark pubic hair fell to the bottom of the tub. After a minute Marti handed Vera a mirror saying, “There now, doesn’t that look better?”

Looking at herself in the mirror, Vera grinned. “Yeah, it does. Thanks, Marti.”

“No thanks necessary,” Marti said as she put away her trimmer. “If you’re gonna play at my party I don’t want you turning off my personal stud. I want that man to be as hard as a piece of steel.” She reached over and slapped Vera’s bare ass. “And I want his tongue hard too.”

Marti picked up Vera’s panties, handing them to her. “Here, put these in your purse. You aren’t going to need them for a while.”

Vera followed Marti back to the kitchen so that they could prepare some drinks for the group. As she got out glasses, Marti told her friend, “Andy doesn’t always stick around long enough to relax and have a drink. Sometimes he just shows up, fucks me and leaves.”

“Does that make you angry?” Vera asked.

“Not really,” Marti answered with a laugh. “When he leaves me I’m pretty well spent. Most of the time, I kiss him goodbye at the door and fall back into bed. If I’m still horny, I’ll watch some porn in my bed and play with my toys.”

As she filled the ice bucket, Marti asked, “Do you masturbate often?”

“That’s kind of embarrassing.”

“Why,” Marti asked. “It’s something we all do. Why would you be embarrassed?”

Looking at her hands, Vera spoke softly. “Like I told you in the cab, I haven’t had sex in two or three months. Not since my last boyfriend moved away. To be honest, I’d have to admit to masturbating quite a bit. It seems like the longer I go without sex, the more I need it.”

“That sounds pretty normal to me,” Marti offered. “You never had a fuck buddy?”

Vera’s head popped up. “A what?”

“A fuck buddy,” Marti laughed. “I think the term was invented on that TV show “Sex in the City.” All of the women had a guy they could call when they were feeling needy. Someone that would come over give them a hard pounding, and leave; no questions asked.”

“Have you ever had one?”

“Before I found Andy?” Marti asked. “Sure. For five or six years I had a guy that I knew from college. If I was feeling horny, I’d call him up and invite him over for a roll in the hay. He was dating a woman that was a flight attendant and traveled a lot. He was always happy to help me out.”

“But you never had anything romantic with him?”

“Nope,” Marti laughed. “We just fucked. It’s pretty simple that way. You have sex, and they go home. You don’t have to be awakened in the middle of the night by some guy snoring. I dated a guy once for several months that farted in his sleep. I was glad to get rid of him.”

 

Just then they heard a knock on Marti’s door. She turned to Vera with a bright smile. “Loverboy is here. Let’s go see what he has to offer.”

Vera walked across the room so that she could have a good look at Marti’s lover when he entered.

Marti opened the door, holding out her hands to Andy.

When he stepped inside the apartment, and Marti closed (and locked) the door, Vera got a quick look, and her heart stopped. She saw a tall, handsome man with reddish hair. He was exceptionally well groomed and dressed rather stylishly. When Marti jumped into his arms, Vera could see that he had broad shoulders and a tapered waist. He was what she had hoped for, but did not expect.

Once Marti let go of Andy, she stood back saying, “Look what I brought you, Andy.”

Marti walked around Vera who stood motionless. “She’s what I have for you, baby? A pretty little toy that’s been looking for a man like you.”

Standing behind Vera, Marti said, “Andy, this is Vera. Isn’t she just the prettiest thing you’ve ever seen?”

Andy didn’t respond. His eyes were riveted to Vera.

Marti put her arms around Vera’s waist. “Who else would bring you such a delight? Look at these tits,” she said as she squeezed Vera’s breast. Turning Vera around, Marti looked at Andy saying, “Isn’t this just a perfect ass?”

“Very nice,” Andy muttered.

Marti turned Vera back around to face Andy. As she talked, she began to unbutton Vera’s blouse. “We met after work today, and Vera told me that it was her fondest desire to get fucked by a real man. She told me she didn’t want to make love… she wanted to fuck. Now doesn’t that sound like someone you’d like to know?”

Marti took Vera’s blouse off, tossing it across the room toward her couch. Without saying a word to Vera, Marti unhooked Vera’s bra and tossed it aside as well.

Vera stood there unable to move. She was standing half naked in front of a man she didn’t know. “You’re crazy,” she said to herself.

Marti put her hands around Vera’s bare breasts. “Aren’t they just perfect?” she said as she saw the lust building in Andy’s eyes. Not waiting for anything to happen, Marti unzipped Vera’s skirt and let it fall to the ground and watched as a bulge began to show in Andy’s trousers.

“Come on over here,” Marti told him. “This beauty is for you. She’s ready to give you anything you want.”

Andy stepped forward until he was just inches away. He lifted his hands and lightly ran them over the tender skin of Vera’s breasts. Touching Vera’s nipples, Andy found them quite hard. When he squeezed them gently, Vera gasped.

Marti put her hand between Vera’s legs, pushing a finger into her friend’s wet vagina. Removing the finger, she put it into Andy’s mouth. “Doesn’t she taste heavenly?”

“Yes indeed she does,” he said in a low, soft voice. “This is a wonderful gift, Marti. How can I ever thank you?”

“You can thank me by giving her a good, hard fucking she won’t soon forget,” Marti answered.

“Is that what you want, Vera?” he asked.

“Yes,” Vera answered in raspy voice. “Very much.”

Marti put her hands on Vera’s shoulders and pushed downward until Vera dropped to her knees and was staring directly at Andy’s package. She could see the large lump in his pants and smiled.

“Vera,” Marti whispered before she leaned over to kiss Andy. “Open it up and see what’s there.”

As Andy and Marti kissed just above her, Vera unbuckled Andy’s trousers and pulled them to the floor. When she pulled down his boxers, his cock jumped out in front of her face. She was startled and shocked. He had obviously shaved and was free of hair, so his cock and all the skin around it was smooth. The staff itself appeared to be of royal heritage. It was massive. Easily the most enormous penis Vera had ever seen. It was smooth, large, hard and circumcised.

Marti broke her kiss with Andy, looked down, and said, “It’s okay, honey. You can touch it.”

aprilbrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilbrunette

After staring in disbelief, Vera slowly raised a shaking hand and wrapped it around his cock. She quickly found that her fingers didn’t go entirely all the way around his staff, but she could feel that it was hot and hard. Vera put a second hand on it and found she still couldn’t hold it all.

As Marti watched her friend gently handling the gorgeous cock, Andy was unbuttoning her blouse. She looked up, giving him a smile. “Take what you want,” she whispered. “Everything here is for you.”

After inspecting the glorious cock for almost a minute, Vera wanted desperately to have it in her mouth. Moving her face close to it, she licked the tip and tasted his very personal flavor. Vera ran her tongue around the large head feeling a little lightheaded with excitement. Finally, she managed to get the head of Andy’s cock into her mouth and thought she would have an orgasm just from the feel of it.

As she popped the head in and out of her mouth, one hand stroked the shaft while her other hand was playing with her own dripping wetness. She looked up to see that Marti had removed his shirt. “This is better than porn,” she thought.

Vera felt Marti’s skirt fall beside her. She looked up to see that Andy had his mouth attached to one of Marti’s breasts and his hand was locked around Marti’s sex. Vera began to smell the scent of sex. Her nostrils were filled with her own distinctive smell, the fragrance of the giant cock and the aroma coming from between Marti’s legs. The mixture of sights, sounds, and smells almost overwhelmed her.

Marti pulled away from Andy, looked down at Vera, and said, “I think we’ve found a new worshiper for your beautiful cock, Andy. Why don’t you give her a more thorough demonstration?”

Andy extended his hand to Vera and helped her to stand. As soon as she was upright, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a kiss.

From the instant their tongues touched, Vera felt as if she had known this man for years. She was suddenly comfortable and ready for whatever came next. As they kissed his cock was pressed against her belly, and she could feel the liquid oozing from the tip. His cock was hot against her soft, white skin.

Marti could see Vera’s juices running down the inside of her friend’s thigh. Wanting to make sure Vera didn’t decide to back out Marti stepped up behind Vera and began fingering her dripping hole.

Feeling the finger in her pussy, Vera opened her mouth and groaned.

Andy lifted Vera up and carried her to the couch. He sat down, spread his legs and pointed at his cock. “Get on, sweetheart. I’ll let you be in charge.”

Vera straddled him, put her hands on his shoulders and gradually lowered herself. When she felt the hot tip of his cock touch her opening, Vera was suddenly afraid. The head slipped inside her because of her extreme wetness, and Vera froze. “You’re so big,” she gasped.

“Relax,” Marti whispered in her ear. “You’re so wet you could take one twice this big. Relax, Vera and enjoy it.”

Vera relaxed her muscles and let her body slowly slide down his meaty shaft. Halfway down she groaned, “Oh god, it’s so fucking big.”

“You love it, don’t you?” Marti whispered in her ear.

“Yes! Oh, fuck yes!” Vera screamed. “I’m gonna cum right now!”

Andy felt her pussy tighten around his shaft and saw the muscles in her legs tremble. When her body shook, he pulled one of her beautifully round breasts into his mouth and lightly bit on the nipple.

“Oh yes!” she cried out and let herself slide down more of his shaft until she had taken almost every bit of it.

Leaning over Vera’s shoulder, Marti whispered, “Now fuck him! Do what you’ve always wanted to do. Enjoy that big cock. Take it all!”

Vera began moving up and down on Andy’s thick cock. Noises were coming from her mouth that she’d never heard before. “Oh sweet mother,” Vera moaned. She put her hands around Andy’s neck as she began moving faster. Tears were running down her cheeks. “Oh yes, Andy. I’m cumming again!”

Pressing down, Vera forced as much of Andy’s cock into herself as she could. Her body shook while cried out, “Oh Fuck!” and she collapsed on his chest. For several seconds Vera wasn’t sure where she was or if she would be able to breathe.

Marti helped lay Vera down on the couch. Once she was off of Andy, Marti climbed on as if he was a carnival ride. “It’s my turn now, big boy.” She speared herself with his stiff cock as she had done so many times before. “Aren’t I the nicest person you know? Who else would share this wonderful dick of yours?”

“You are all heart, Marti,” Andy said with a grin. “Maybe you’d like to call your mom again.”

“I don’t mind sharing with Vera,” Marti answered as she began to slide up and down his stiff pole, “but my mother doesn’t need to know any more than she already does. She’s a good woman, but she’d hang her head in shame if she knew how brazenly I fucked you in front of another person.”

“Maybe she’s a cum whore like you,” Andy said as he grabbed Marti’s breasts and squeezed them. “Maybe she’d beg me to cum in her mouth like you do.”

Marti was full of his cock now and could care less about anything he said. She just wanted this man to bring her to an orgasm. His thick shaft rubbed her g-spot with every movement. It never took long for her to go off like a rocket when she was with Andy. She had never thought of herself as multi-orgasmic until she spent some time with him.

Glancing to her side, Marti saw that Vera was lying quite still watching her fucking Andy. “I’m going to cum very soon. Then you can have him back.”

“After you cum I’m taking her to your bedroom,” Andy said as he reached out his hand to touch Vera between her legs. “I’ll let you ride my cock while she rides my face.”

“Oh you nasty boy,” Marti said as she ground her teeth together. “Oh god, Andy. I’m cumming now.”

Andy and Vera watched as Marti closed her eyes. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as her body began to shake. Andy leaned forward to bite on her nipples again. When Marti opened her eyes, she smiled at him. “You know how to show a girl a good time.”

The air was filled with the smells of sex. It wasn’t possible for any of them to think of anything other than more fucking. Libidinous thoughts filled their minds driving them onward. Vera crawled to Andy, throwing herself around him and kissing his sweat covered skin.

Andy grabbed a handful of Vera’s dark, curly hair, pulled her head back and said, “You ready for more, princess?”

“Yes, please,” she begged. “I want more.”

He pushed her face down on his erect cock. “Put it in your mouth,” Andy commanded. “Show me how much you want more.”

Immediately Vera threw herself at the large staff which was still coated with the juices from his bout with Marti. Vera took as much of it in her mouth as she could, gagging in the process.

“You like the way it tastes?” he asked.

“Yes,” she gasped as she turned to look at him. “I taste you, and I can taste Marti’s pussy.”

“You like the taste of Marti’s pussy in your mouth?”

“She’s delicious,” Vera answered as she began licking the shaft.

Then I think you should have some more,” he told Vera as he slapped her ass. “You girls get in the bedroom. We have more work to do.”

Both women literally ran into the bedroom and jumped on the bed waiting for Andy’s next command. Vera had a chill run down her spine when he walked into the room, his thick cock sticking out in front as if it was looking for her.

Standing beside the bed, Andy directed Marti to lay on her back with her head off the edge. When she was in the position he wanted, he instructed her to open her legs. Pointing between her thighs, he told Vera, “Get down there and lick that pussy. You liked the taste. Now you can have all you want.”

Without hesitation, Vera followed his direction. Even though she had never gone down on a woman, she followed Andy’s instructions. She ran her tongue through Marti’s folds before she sucked on her friend’s clit.

When Marti opened her mouth to groan, Andy pressed the head of his cock into her mouth. “That’s what you need, Marti,” he laughed. “A cock in your mouth and a tongue in your pussy.”

For several minutes this tandem act continued. All of the participants enjoyed what they were doing, but Vera quickly became the loudest. Her first time taste of another woman was exciting her immensely. Andy watched as she greedily lapped at Marti’s pussy. Vera added two fingers into the hot, wet hole as she licked and sucked on the clit.

Andy had undoubtedly been aroused by both of these lovely women, but watching Vera go after Marti’s pussy raised his excitement level dramatically. He pulled his cock out of Marti’s mouth, walked around to the other side of the bed, and pulled Vera up on her knees. “Keep your mouth on that pussy,” he directed before he stuffed his thick cock into Vera.

“Oh Marti,” Vera wailed. “He’s so fucking big.”

“Yeah, baby, he is,” Marti told her friend. Then looking up at Andy, she said, “Fuck her, Andy. Give it to her hard. Fill that sweet pussy with your cum, and I’ll lick it out.”

For the first time in a long time, Andy was excited beyond belief. He grabbed Vera’s hips and gave her all of his thick cock as hard and fast as he could.

Vera tried to keep her mouth on Marti, but couldn’t. Like Andy, Vera turned into an animal. Her groans and shouts were loud. Marti could hear the sounds of his cock splashing into and out of Vera’s wet pussy. Marti began rubbing herself furiously as she shouted to Andy, “More! More!”

Andy always prided himself on his ability to hold off and make his women have multiple orgasms before he had his own. But at this second, he was utterly unable to hold back. He grabbed another handful of Vera’s hair, pulled her back onto his cock and growled as his semen went off like a geyser into her womb.

When the last pulse had ended, Andy withdrew his cock only to have Marti attack it at once, pulling the monster into her mouth. Marti groaned as she tasted his cum and Vera’s juices.

Vera had rolled over on her back to see what Marti was doing.

When Marti let go of Andy’s shrinking cock, she covered Vera’s body with her own and began to frantically push her tongue into Vera’s cum filled pussy. When she had licked it clean, she spun around to be face to face with Vera. “I want you to taste his cum,” she whispered. “You’ll love it.”

Andy watched as the two women kissed. For some reason, it seemed to be the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Standing, Andy watched two beautiful, naked women kissing passionately as they shared his semen. “Fuck, that’s so sexy,” he muttered.

When their kiss ended, Marti looked up at Andy. “Come back to bed, darlin’. I’m certain we can have your hard again very quickly.”

“Nuthin’ I’d rather do,” Andy answered. “But, I’ve hafta go. I’ve got a poker game starting at ten.”

“Poker?” Marti laughed. “You’d rather play poker than poke that beautiful cock into two needy women?”

“I’d rather fuck you two all night,” Andy said as he walked to the door. “But I made a commitment to be at the table when the cards were dealt. I think you two can carry on without me.”

“When will you be back?” Marti asked.

Pointing at Vera, Andy replied, “If she stays, I’ll be back here by noon tomorrow.” Then he grinned. “Don’t bother getting dressed ladies. I wouldn’t want to waste any time.”

Looking at Vera, Marti asked, “Can you stay?”

“If he’s coming back, I couldn’t possibly leave,” Vera answered.

From the bedroom, the women could hear Andy dressing. After a minute he called out, “See you tomorrow. Keep it warm for me.” And they heard the door close behind him.

Turning to Vera, Marti caressed one of her friend’s breasts. “Wasn’t that fun?”

“More fun than I ever could have imagined.”

“Did you learn some new things?” Marti sucked one of Vera’s nipples into her mouth before saying, “It seemed to me that you rather enjoyed putting your tongue in a woman’s pussy.”

“It was almost as good as feeling your tongue in me,” Vera said with a grin. “Maybe we should try that again while we’re waiting for Andy to return.”

“That’s more than twelve hours away,” Marti said with a wicked grin. She ran her hand down Vera’s silky soft skin until her fingers reached the hot spot between her friend’s legs. “So, are you in love with Andy now?”

“Oh, hell no!” Vera laughed. “It’s a friend with benefits thing.”

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments