Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 5 - Helping out a Friend

"The things you do for your girlfriend's friends"

1
0 Comments 0
13.5k Views 13.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
The next day I woke up with a splitting headache and not knowing what to make of the night before. I was pretty fucked up. I was still sort of feeling the effects of the mushrooms and definitely hurting from all the alcohol and pot on top of that. It was hard to remember everything that had happened.

I was sitting around in the afternoon just watching TV, waiting for my girlfriend to get off work and my phone rang. I looked at it and was surprised to see that it was actually Heather calling me. I hadn’t seen her since the threesome that I had with her and Lindsey. I hadn’t been able to get her off my mind since that night.

“Hey Heather! What can I do you for? Err… What can I do for you?” I asked awkwardly. 

“Hey. I need a guys help with something. Are you busy?” She asked. 

“Not right now. I’m just waiting for Lindsey to get off work, but that’ll be at least three or four hours and Kelly had asked me if I wanted to workout with her later. So I may do that,” I replied “Why? What’s up?”

“Well… It’s kind of hard to explain,” she said “Can you come over? It’ll just take a few hours.”

“Yeah, no problem. I’ll be over in just a little bit. I just need to put some clothes on,” I replied. 

“Ooooh! Are you naked? Just come over like that,” she said jokingly. 

“No. Just an old pair of basketball shorts,” sighing I replied. 

“Awww. Too bad,” she said with a laugh “Well, don’t take too long. I’ve got plans later and I kinda want to take care of this soon.”

“All right then Heather. Give me 15 minutes,” I said with a laugh as I hung up the phone. 

Damn she just got me thinking dirty thoughts. I was actually contemplating showing up at her house naked just to see what she’d do. If she didn’t laugh at me, I’d probably rip all her clothes off and fuck the hell out of that sweet little pussy of hers all afternoon. Just thinking about it was making my cock hard and caused my shorts to bulge. The fact that I wasn’t wearing any boxers didn’t really help hide it either. 

I quickly threw a t-shirt on, slipped on my flip flops and headed out the door. I hopped in my Jeep, and took off. So many thoughts were racing through my head as I drove down the road. I thought back to that night a few weeks back and pictured Heather’s body. Her vibrant blue eyes. Her dirty blonde hair flowing down and resting over her nicely sized breasts. The dimples in her back just above her tightly shaped ass. I had to stop thinking about her. I was almost to her house and I was pitching a major tent.

I pulled into her driveway as my erection faded away. “Thank goodness” I thought to myself. As I got out of my Jeep and walked up to her house the front door opened and she stepped out onto the porch. I was floored. She was wearing the tightest pair of denim short shorts I’d ever seen and a light blue bikini top.

The shorts perfectly hugged her ass, cupping her cheeks just enough to round it out nicely. The bikini barely kept her shapely breasts contained and I could see her nipples poking through. Her hair was tied up on top of her head and a pair of shades hid her beautiful blue eyes. She smiled at me. I could feel her eyeing me up and down through her shades and I wondered what she was thinking.

I climbed the steps up to the porch. She smelled of coconut sunscreen and margaritas. I could tell she had a little buzzed by the way she was smiling at me. I smiled back.

“What’s going on?” I asked nonchalantly as I slowly walked up to her, getting close enough to smell the tequila on her breath. 

“Oh not much. Just laying out on the back deck getting some sun and having a few margaritas,” she replied. “Would you like one?”

“Yeah! That would be great,” I said. 

“Well come on in then!” She said motioning me to follow her inside. 

She turned around to go inside and as she walked, her hips swayed back and forth making her ass bounce side to side. I felt like I was hypnotized. I followed her into the kitchen and watched her as she made me a margarita. I noticed that she was a bit heavy handed with the tequila, but I didn’t mind nor did I say anything. She had a nice buzz going so I felt a little obligated to catch up.

“So, what is it you needed my help with?” I asked. 

“Oh yeah! I forgot about that!” She exclaimed “I’ll show you in a bit. Plus, I’m not sure you’ll even want to.”

“Oh come on! What is it you need me to do?” I asked growing curious. 

“Well… You can say no, and I’ll totally understand so don’t feel obligated or anything cause I feel kind of weird for asking, but I’m hoping-”

“Heather! What is it?” I exclaimed cutting her off mid sentence. 

“I’ll go get it,” she replied as she got up to go retrieve what she needed my help with.

As she walked away I couldn’t help but stare at her ass sway from side to side. My mind raced with ideas of what it was. She quickly returned holding a box behind her back. She looked really nervous. It was cute. I smiled.

“So…?” I said “Are you gonna show me what it is?”

“You’ve got to promise me that no matter what, Lindsey never finds out about this,” she said with a sigh. 

“Yeah, no problem,” I replied. 

She pulled her arms out from behind her back to reveal a box with the words “Mold-A-Cock” on it. I instantly knew what it was. It was a make your own dildo kit, and apparently she wanted to use mine to make the mold. A smile came across my face and I began to laugh. She started to frown and walk back inside somewhat disappointed, but I jumped up and grabbed her hand.

“No, I’m laughing because I’m flattered. You want to make a dildo using my cock, right?” I said. 

“Well, yeah… I don’t know. It’s just when we had that threesome, you felt so good inside of me and I had some of the biggest orgasms of my life. It’s seriously the best sex I’ve ever had. So... I was thinking if I had a replica of it, maybe I could get off like that whenever I want to. ”

“Makes sense to me,” I replied “So, how do you want to do this then?”

“I don’t know, but let’s get a few drinks in us first. I need to loosen up some more.”

She grabbed a pitcher filled with margarita that I assumed had probably a half a bottle of tequila in it and walked towards the back door. I followed her out to the back deck and pulled up a lounge chair next to where she had sat down.

The sun was nice and bright so I kicked off my flip flops and kicked back. We sat and talked for awhile enjoying the warm afternoon. After my third glass I was feeling pretty good. I was getting a little warm and needed to cool off.

“Do you mind if I take my shirt off?” I asked “I’m getting a little warm.”

“Not at all,” she exclaimed “Make yourself comfortable. By the way, would you put some sunscreen on my shoulders and back?”

“Sure. No problem,” I replied. 

I stood up and quickly pulled my shirt off. I could see her smiling out of the corner of my eye. I looked down and realized that my cock was about halfway hard and was blatantly obvious. I didn’t even try to hide it. I wanted her and hopefully this would enticed her just a little.

She scooted forward on her lounge chair so I could sit down behind her. She moved her hair out of the way as I squeezed some sunscreen into my hands. I began on the tops of her shoulders, gently rubbing it into her soft skin working my way down her back and sides. She let out a soft moan letting me know that it felt good. I could feel my cock getting harder, pushing on my shorts, begging to be let out.

“Were you still planning on going to workout with Kelly today?” She asked. 

“Shit! I forgot,” I exclaimed “What time is it?”

“Three o’clock,” she replied “When were you supposed to meet her?”

“Four thirty. I guess I should try to sober up a bit. Did you still want me to help you with that?” I asked looking towards the box sitting on the counter inside.

“Do you mind?” She asked as she grabbed my hands sliding them down to her sides. Her hips slid back into my crotch pushing my growing erection up against her ass. She knew the answer before she asked the question, but just wanted confirmation.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear “It’ll be our little secret.”

My cock was rock hard at this point.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

She stood up slowly making sure she felt the full length of me against her ass. She walked inside and grabbed the box off of the counter and quickly ripped it open. I didn’t waste any time joining her. We had to make sure my cock stayed hard for ten minutes while the mold set.

I started to play with myself a little to keep it going, but she had a better idea. She pushed everything over to me to mix up and get ready. As I began to mix the molding plaster together she reached up behind her neck and untied her bikini letting it fall off exposing her tits.

“You're gonna need something to keep that thing hard for awhile so here’s a little help,” she said with a sly little smile creeping across her face.

She grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down freeing my fully erect cock. I could see the excitement in her eyes growing. It was obvious she wanted much more than to make a mold of my dick so she could make a dildo out of it. And I was ready to give her everything she wanted.

She got down on her knees and softly grasped me with both hands and began gently stroking up and down. I was almost done mixing the plaster, but I let her play for a little while. A handjob just wasn’t enough for her. After a few minutes of jerking me off, I couldn’t resist anymore. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her towards me. She didn’t struggle at all. Her mouth opened wide and welcomed me in. Her lips wrapped tightly around my cock and she began sucking it hard. It felt like I just put my dick in a vacuum. She reached up and put her hands around my hips pulling me into her hard. I joined in moving my hips back and forth to fuck her mouth. I started slow and gradually picked up the pace. She was moaning and loving every minute of it.

I noticed she had slid one of her hands down her shorts and was furiously rubbing her pussy. If I didn’t slow down soon I was going to blow my load and wouldn’t be able to make a mold for her. I pulled out of her mouth and took a step back. She was obviously disappointed, but when she saw me reaching for the molding plaster a smile came across her face.

As I filled the tube with the molding mixture she stood up and dropped her shorts and bikini bottom to the floor revealing her freshly shaved pussy. I could see a little bit of wetness starting to drip down. She motioned for me to follow her into the living room where she sat down on the couch and began to play with herself.

I wanted to fuck her so badly. I took my rock hard dick and slid it into the tube filled with the molding mixture. It felt kind of weird, but kind of good. Almost like the inside of a pussy, but it didn’t move.

I sat down beside her on the couch holding the tube on my cock with one hand and the other made its way to her pussy. I gently pushed two fingers in while she rubbed her clit. She let out a sigh. Her eyes closed as she began rubbing her clit harder with one hand and squeezing her tits with the other. Her pussy felt so good inside. It was nice and warm. My fingers slid in and out rapidly and her moans turned into squeals.

“Come on John. How much longer until that thing is done setting? I wanna fuck you so bad!” She screamed out “I need that big fat cock inside me!”

“Don’t worry! I was already planning on it!” I replied “Just five more minutes.”

She started to rub her clit harder and I could tell she was getting ready to send herself into an orgasm. I pulled my fingers out of her dripping wet pussy, got down and shoved my tongue inside her. She was taken off guard, but I could tell she was quite pleased. I vigorously licked her inside and out, tongue fucking her pussy and sending her into a massive orgasm. Her legs wrapped tightly around my head drawing me in close. Her clit began to get harder an I could feel her body melt with every flick of my tongue.

As I started to slow down I realized that it had actually been ten minutes and the mold was more than set. I was able to slide my dick right out of it because it had softened up a little bit from lack of action. I got up, took the mold over to the counter and filled it with the rubbery material to make a perfect copy of my cock. I grabbed a wet paper towel to clean any excess plaster off of me and rejoined Heather on the couch.

Heather looked right at me with devilish eyes. I could tell she was on a mission and all she wanted was for me to shove my cock deep inside her wet little pussy. Without saying a word she got on her knees in front of me and began sucking my dick again. She didn’t waste anytime taking me all the way in, easily deepthroating all eight inches.

I could feel her tongue flicking my balls every time she took me in. She rocked back enough to where she could look up at me watching my face as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. I was so turned on. She moved forward sliding her hands up and squeezing her tits together around my manhood as she let it slid out of her mouth. A smile came across her face every time the tip of my cock poked through as her tits bounced up and down.

I pulled her up motioning for her to straddle me, grabbed my cock and rubbed it on her clit for a second, teasing her before grabbing her hips and shoving myself deep inside her. She threw her head back and squealed in delight. The motion of our hips quickly got in sync as she began riding me slowly. I pulled her in close kissing her chest right in between her round breasts. My tongue danced across her tits and I sucked on her nipples making them hard. She quickened her pace sliding me in and out more rapidly. Her arms grasped hold of me at my sides. My cock was buried deep inside her and she was loving every minute of it. I wrapped my arms around her grabbing her ass tightly and squeezing. I could feel her pussy tighten and knew she was about to come again.

“Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Oh fuck I’m coming!” She screamed out as she dug her nails into my back and collapsed on my shoulder.

I could feel her come pour out of her pussy and drip down my balls onto the couch. After a moment, she sat back and looked me dead in the eye.

“Okay. You’re turn. Fuck me however you want. I want you to come all over me!”

I didn’t hesitate. I pushed her off of me and towards the arm of the couch. She got on all fours with her head down on the cushions and stuck her nice round ass up in the air knowing exactly what she was in for. I moved up behind her and slapped my cock up against her ass. I dragged it down between her cheeks and eased it all the way into her beckoning pussy. She let out a gasp, and I knew that I had hit her g-spot. Slowly guiding myself in and out of her, I grabbed hold of her hips to control the pace. I alternated thrusting deep and hard and soft and shallow.

Her moaning began to get louder until I couldn’t take it any longer. I sped up, thrusting my cock deeper inside her until I was pounding her wet little hole as hard as I possibly could. She rotated her hips in a circular motion as my cock slid in and out, making sure I hit her g-spot from every direction possible. My balls started to tighten up and I was about to come any minute.

I pulled out and quickly flipped her over onto her back as I tugged at my cock to finish myself off. She grabbed hold of both her tits squeezing them together and opened her mouth wide. My come spewed out of me and all over Heather’s face and chest. I let out a moan as I emptied my balls. She sat up and took my cock into her mouth gently sucking on it to make sure she got every last drop.

“Mmmmm,” she said licking her lips “You taste good.”

I laughed and took a deep breath, watching her wipe the come off her face and tits, and lick it from her fingers. As I stood up to find my pants and put them back on she said, “You know my birthday’s coming up soon… I bet I can talk Lindsey into another threesome. And this time is gonna be mind blowing!”

“Oh yeah?” I replied smiling and thinking of the excitement of fucking Heather if front of my girlfriend again. 

“Yeah, but can we do this again? Just me and you?” She asked. 

“Anytime,” I said “Just call me and I’ll be right over.”

“How about tomorrow?” She quickly replied.

I smiled and finished grabbing my things “I’ll see you around noon!” I said. 

She stopped me as I headed out the door. “Here’s some more of those pills I gave you that night. In case you want to use them again,” she said with a wink “I got them for my ex, but looks like he won’t be needing them anymore.”

I took the pills and headed out to my Jeep. My cell phone rang. It was Kelly.

“Hey Kelly! What’s up?” I asked. 

“Not much. Just seeing if you still wanted to work out today,” she inquired. 

“Yeah. I was just helping Heather with… uh… something. I’ll be over in ten,” I replied. 

“Cool. See you soon.”

Published 
Written by Secraske
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors