Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her First Sex Toy (Part II)

"A girls experience of her first sex toy!"

5
2 Comments 2
19.4k Views 19.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Part II of the story features a girls first experience with a sex toy, a dildo. Check out Part I if interested featuring a guys first experience with a Fleshlight toy.

****

Julia's excitement was hard to contain. Her parents had left for the night and wouldn't be home till late. Tonight she was going to experience something for the first time. Not a boy, but something very close she hoped. Her very first sex toy.

At sixteen, she'd never found a boyfriend and was still a virgin. She'd experienced the standard hairbrush, which had become boring after a while. The electric toothbrush was a unique experience, but she'd gone through so many batteries she'd lost count.

She'd even tried a few unusual items of choice, from a banana to a cucumber. Both technically the right shape, and after careful preparation of each before use but it all left her wanting more.

This growing girl wanted something else, to enjoy that most blissful moment that leads into womanhood. A sex toy, to help her on this journey of self discovery.

After taking a nice long shower, she stepped into her room which she'd prepared prior. A piece of cloth over the lamp and a scented candle burning in the corner all added to the atmosphere.

Standing in her sillky bathrobe, she began to brush her long blond hair. Upon finishing, she slowly disrobed letting it fall to the floor.

Standing there, she admired her own naked body in the full length mirror. She was slim, with deep blue eyes the color of the ocean. Her curves were in all the right places. Her shapely, perky breasts were still blooming.

She turned sideways, where she stared at her small yet perfect ass. How could a guy resist this body, or deny her the chance to have someone deflower her. She had no answer.

She stepped to her bed, opened a drawer on the bedside table and pulled out the object of her desire. A large seven inch rubber dildo. Moulded perfectly like a guy's cock, she held it in her hands and stroked it.

She'd only recently purchased the item, coming in discreet packaging so not to be discovered by her parents. It was still unused, containing that fresh new smell.

She had spread an old blanket across her bed, so not to get her sheets wet at the moment of any sexual excitement she may experience. She lay down upon it, settling herself into the position she felt most comfortable. The dildo placed at her side, before her hands began to caress her supple body.

Her hands drifted across her waist, up between her blossoming bosoms. Two soft, yet perky mountain ranges that jiggled upon each movement like an earthquake. She drew a figure eight around her breasts, through the center and back. The tips of her fingertips circling around each breast and returning once more to the starting point.

Her fingers climbed the mountains, fingertips caressing softly around the areolas. A nice reddish tint to them, slightly darker than the rest of her toned body. She circled her fingertips around each, feeling the soft bumps upon her areolas, as her fingers glided around them. They then circled around the peaks, the hard erect nipples that stood like flags mounted upon the top. Her nipples weren't large, pebble like in size and had grown erect from exposure to the cool air. They were still beautiful and hard and offered a soft sensual feeling when brushed against.

She dipped one finger between her lips, then ran circles again around her breasts. The wet feel added to the sensual feelings. Her caresses were pleasurable in every sense, her nipples sensitive to the touch.

She wet her finger several times, each one adding more saliva to the gentle caress of her heaving bosoms. She grasped at her breast, releasing a soft moan of excitement at her own touch, "Mmmm." She squeezed them, played with them, as well as pulling her nipples a little before they snapped back into position.

Her hands then slithered down her body, crossing past one another over her waist to each hip and back in a self-cuddle. She could feel the flutter of butterflies in her stomach, tickling her from within. Drawing down across her toned stomach, towards the treasure that laid between the rising cliffs of her thighs.

Her legs parted like the red sea, where her hands eased their way up and down caressing, gliding across both before sliding towards the inner sanctum of her thighs. These gentle touches upon herself made her pussy warmer, the wetness oozing from within. She knew exactly what worked with her own body from years of practice, every touch and every erogenous zone that brought warmth to her insides.

Her two hands pulled up, across the inside of her tender thighs. Drawing towards the treasure that beckoned above. A small fuzz of runway stretched a few inches above her pussy, designed like an arrow on a treasure map to indicate the spot where gold could be found.

The sides of her hands drew across the sides of her pussy, up and across her thighs to caress her hips. One hand moved back, sliding down across the soft fuzz of pubic hair, drawing down between her legs of where their connection met. Her fingers gently eased across her pussy, offering her a soft moan of pleasure, "Oooohhh." Her palm caressed over it, up and down in a slow, sensual touch of massaging the outer layers.

The lower part of her palm, close to the wrist would occasionally brush against the top part of her pussy. Pulling back upon the hood, exposing the small bud of her clitoris to be gently teased and touched. But not too much, not at this time. She didn't want to cum too early.

She could feel herself getting so wet. As she slid her palm down, one finger gently caressed its way between her pussy lips. Not entering, but sliding between.

A trickle of her pussy juice connected with her finger, as she used it to spread around her pussy. Circling around, it spread like butter on hot toast - melting at the touch.

Upon returning back below, her finger gently pushed it's way inside her black hole. "Ooohhh," she called out with hot breathe, her finger driving deeper inside. Her pussy was soaking wet, she massaged the inner walls with her fingertip.

Her head drew back into the pillow, her eyes closed and she carefully bit down on her lower lip. This was beautiful, not only erotic but sensual in her own sexual arousal. Every touch brought a new sensation of warmth inside, a tender loving moment of self discovery.

After several moments, she stopped and pulled free. Her finger dripped of her juices, where she slid it between her lips to taste herself. So sweet, like the smell of fresh flowers on a Sunday morning. She took possession of the dildo at her side. Clutching it tightly, her fingers wrapped around the thick shaft.

She raised it to her mouth, where she opened wide and slipped the tip inside. She sucked it, using her tongue to caress around the large head of this phallus object.

She'd always wanted to know what it would be like to suck a real cock, this was the closest she could get to right now. She inserted more.

chicalatina1000
Online Now!
Lush Cams
chicalatina1000

Her pussy lips glided over its design, the soft bumps of veins created upon this floppy dildo. Her hand held on by the ball sack at the base, she rocked the cock in and out of her mouth.

Her eyes closed, her imagination running wild of sucking on a real cock for the first time. Her wrist twisted, the cock turned on the spot. Twirling, twisting and rhythmically sliding around while still being inserted in and out of her warm, wet lips.

She groaned, "Mmmm!", the best she could with her mouth full of cock. She had inserted a few good inches and tried her hardest to go deep throat, but the gag reflex kicked in. She pulled it out, gasping for air as she swallowed hard. 'This is harder than it looks,' she thought to herself. The dildo was nice and wet though, her saliva had covered a good amount.

She moved the dildo down, over her breasts. Teasingly, she slapped the head upon each. The tapping echoed from each touch. She'd run the head of the cock back and forth across her breasts, rubbing over her hardened nipples.

She would have loved to try putting it between her breasts, but they were not big enough yet to take in a cock of such size. She moved it down, stopping and holding it close to her thighs. She dripped a small amount of saliva onto her fingers, then spread it evenly across her pussy. It added that extra bit of lubrication to the black hole, awaiting it's first cock to be inserted inside.

She ran the shaft across her pussy lips, back and forth. Up and down, it teased her. Her pussy tingled at the touch, this soft latex like design that rubbed against her sensitive spot. Then, after enough teasing she positioned it where she wanted it. The head of the dildo looked directly into the black hole, which weeped her juices to the blanket beneath her ass. With a soft, tender movement - she began to ease it inside.

Her pussy lips parted company, as the cock pushed it's way in. She could feel it slide inside, slowly but reassuringly. The lubrication of her juices and saliva helped it on it's way. She went slowly, taking in every beautiful moment, every sensation that flushed around her stomach. The head inside, she inserted more as the shaft slowly disappeared. She'd got a few inches inside when she stopped, the muscles of her pussy was tightening against the toy.

She could feel them pulsate, grasping upon it and refusing to let go. She carefully retreated the dildo a little, just an inch or so before she carried on again. She pushed it in more, this time taking in several more inches as she groaned, "Mmmm!" She thought to herself, 'Fuck, her pussy was so tight, either that or this cock is too fucking thick.' She didn't care, she was determined to make this work.

Her thighs moved slightly, involuntary of her own thoughts. It tightened the grip around the dildo, her pussy squeezed upon it. Her heart was fluttering, beating faster. Her body generating heat, her chest flushed and her face blushing.

She gently eased the dildo in a fucking motion, in and out. Each time her pussy tried it's best to keep a hold of it inside, but losing every battle. The soaking juices allowed it to ease free of her tight grasp, as her inner walls closed in upon it.

"Oh fuck... yes.. oh God... ohhh!" she cried to herself, her head swung gently side to side on the pillow. Her body writhing in beautiful agony of being fucked, although not by a real cock by any means - but this phallus object that felt just as good.

She rolled over on the blanket, laid upon her stomach as her face buried deep into the pillow. Her hand still holding the dildo, her other hand grasping and squeezing her breast beneath her. She continued to fuck the toy, her hips bucked and her ass cheeks twerked softly at her actions. "Fuck... yes... yes.. oh fuck!" she groaned, her words muffled into the pillow.

Her imagination of a young stud pounding his thick, hard cock deep into her gaping wet cunt. It made her even wetter, causing friction to her pussy as the dildo pounded in and out. "Mmmmm, ohhhhh!" she continued to groan of this beautiful moment she was capturing. Her body rhythmically rocking, her ass jiggling with the motion of fucking the sex toy.

She drew herself upright, to take in a new position. The dildo was still deep inside, as she placed the base on the bed. She began to bounce up and down, the dildo pushing in and out of her wet pussy. The bed creaked, the springs hadn't been used this much since she was a child and jumped on it. They were getting a much better workout this time around though.

She was saddled upon her bare feet, her ass cheeks slapped hard upon them as she bounced. Her perky breasts bounced in rhythm to her body, up and down like Jello being shaken.

Her nipples still hard and erect, where she grabbed one and pulled on it. It snapped back into place, before she grasped at her breast and squeezed hard. "Fuck yes!" she cried out. She fell forward, her palm crashed onto the wall. Her fingers bent, her nails scraped down the paint - peeling it and leaving a mark behind.

Her body was bouncing so hard, the dildo thrust itself deeper with each impact. At one point she swore she must have taken in all seven inches, she felt her pussy touch the ball sack on the base. Her body was running wild, her emotions were playing tag with one another inside. She was close, she could feel it. Several more thrusts of her hips, before her head flung back.

Her lips opened wide and she released a loud growl, a groan of sexual release, "Ughhh!" Her body shook, spasmed as an orgasn ripped through every part of her. Her lungs searched for air, her body felt like it was engulfed in flames. A burning desire spreading through every inch of her naked beauty. A beautiful agony expressed upon her face.

Her thighs pulled together, squeezing themselves around the dildo caught between. Her pussy muscles gripped hard, her inner walls of her cavern pulsated. Her ass cheeks twerked, her puckered asshole tightened. This was heaven.

It took several moments before Julia composed herself. Her chest and face flushed. Her sweaty, naked body still sat upon the dildo - stuck deep inside her dripping pussy. She gently rose up, pulling it free from her grasp as it plopped out. She took hold, discovered it covered in pussy juice - dripping down every side of this shapely phallus.

She turned, sat down upon the bed as the toy crashed down at her side. 'This is what sex should feel like,' she thought to herself.

She had just experienced one of the strongest, if not best orgasms she'd ever discovered. She'd hoped it would lead to many more just like it, with her new best friend who would never leave her.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments