Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holly The Sex Doll

4
17 Comments 17
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Robert Wallace was a timid man.  He had very low self-esteem and was very shy around women.  He didn’t date at all and spent most of his time watching porn.  He had sex with escorts, but would lose his nerve around regular women.  He was an average looking guy.  He had a good job and lived in a nice house.   

He was getting tired of his routine.  One night, while he was surfing on the internet, he saw an ad for a sex “robot” doll.  He clicked on the ad and was amazed by the video that they had shown.  The dolls were lifelike and could be programmed to do things.  Robert was impressed by how the dolls were made.  They were expensive and really quite amazing. 

The dolls were life-size replicas of women.  You could pick out their faces, hair color, breast size, vagina style and clothes.  They could be programmed to talk, breathe, moan and blink.  Robert had to think about this purchase.  It wasn't like buying a movie.  This was a purchase that would be as much as a car.  This was something that most people wouldn't understand.  It was something that he'd need to keep to himself.  

Robert wasn’t going to be dating anybody soon.  This doll would be an option to a guy like him.  He was too shy and introverted to meet anybody real.  This was the perfect solution to his sex issues.  This doll would be ready for him whenever he needed her to be.  She would never say no or not be in the mood.  It was an amazing investment.

He took off his clothes and grabbed some baby oil.  He poured it onto his hand and moved the oil all over his cock and balls.  He moved his hand up and down his shaft. 

The oil felt nice on his dick.  His hand was now slick while jacking off.  He was watching somebody have sex with the doll while beating his meat.  Up and down he moved his hand.  His pre-cum was bubbling and he could see the sticky goo on the tip of his cock.

He moved onto his smooth balls that he squeezed together while moving his hand faster on his dick.  It didn’t take long until he came on his palm.  He walked to get a tissue to clean up his mess.

After masturbating, he went back to his computer and ordered a doll.  It was going to cost quite a bit of money.  But, he had the money in his bank.  He charged the whole thing.

He ordered the Holly doll.  Her specifications were as follows.  Blonde hair, blue eyes, bust size 40 DD, shaved pussy.  He was so excited and couldn’t wait for her arrival.  It would take a few weeks for her to come.  She also could be programmed to blink, move her eyes, moan, breath and talk. 

She could be programmed to say general things.  She could even have orgasms.  This was going to be just what Robert needed.  He ordered several sexy outfits for the doll to wear.  He was over the moon with pleasure and couldn’t wait for her to arrive.  He watched the sex doll video several more times. 

It was eerily very lifelike and really didn’t look like a doll.  Most people would know that she wasn’t real but for Robert, she would be his girl.  He would eat with her, fuck her, love her.  The only thing was, she wasn’t really a human.  He hoped it wouldn’t fuck his mind up too much. 

He did want to marry and have children someday.  This was something that he really couldn’t tell many people about.  Most people would probably find it weird and gross.  But, Robert found it exciting and a necessity.  It was a lot better than just jerking off.  Now he could have intercourse.

~~~

The day had arrived.  His doll was being delivered.  He had to be home to accept his package.  The doll was super expensive and couldn’t just be left at the door.

She arrived at ten o’clock.  Federal Express rang the bell and Robert signed for the box.  The worker helped Robert bring it into his home.  Robert made small talk with the worker and then he left.

Robert opened the box and there she was.  Holly, his beautiful dream date.  He read through her book and started to program her.  He had a boner and couldn’t wait to work it off on the doll.

Holly was as real-looking as a real woman.  Robert put in the necessary information and turned the doll on.  She was wearing a mini-skirt and a sports bra.  She had a heaving chest with large nipples.

Robert put his name into the doll’s computer.  She would just say simple things to him.  Robert moved her to his bedroom and put her on the bed.

“So nice to meet you, Holly.  I think you’re beautiful.”

“The pleasure is all mine, Robert.”

Robert went over to the bed and planted a kiss on Holly’s lips.  It was amazing when he started to kiss her, her tongue moved into his mouth.  It was liked kissing a real woman.

Robert felt the doll's breasts and twisted her nipples.  The doll began to moan.

Lunacollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lunacollins

“I’m going to take your clothes off and make love to you now.”

“mmmm, that sounds wonderful.  I want you to fuck me.”

Robert got undressed and removed Holly’s clothes.  She had an amazing body.  Her breasts were large and quite full.  Her nipples were hard and pink.  Her pussy was shaved and quite plump.  She was thin but had a nice ass that was round.

Robert continued to kiss the doll.  She continued to kiss him back.  He played with her breasts and fingered her pussy.  It was amazing how her pussy was wet.  He programmed her to have an orgasm when fucked or fingered.

Robert spread her legs and got busy licking her pussy.  Her pussy lips were flimsy like a human woman.  The best part was, he didn’t have to wait for her to be ready.  The doll was ready whenever Robert was ready to fuck her.

Robert pushed his cock into her tight pussy and fucked the doll.  It was amazing how it felt.  It almost felt like a machine was holding his cock into place.  He thrust in and out of her pussy.  Her pussy made the necessary noises while he fucked her.

“Fuck me faster!  I love your big dick.”

“I love your hot pussy.  You’re so sexy, Holly.  I’m going to fill you with cum.  You’re so fucking hot.  You love it, right?”

“Yes.  I love to be fucked.  Make me cum big boy!”

That’s what Holly was telling him to do.  He thrust into her deep and hard and screamed and came inside of her pussy.  He filled his love doll with hot cum.

The sad part was she couldn’t exactly lick it up.  But, she could give him head.  He’d play with his cock and have Holly suck him off.  That was what he’d do with her later.  He’d also fuck her sweet ass.  This doll was ready to be fucked and never had a headache.  She was a dream come true.

He grabbed the doll and kissed her deep and passionately.  He was falling in love with Holly.  She was super sexy and always ready to have sex.  This was wonderful.

Robert had to get cleaned up.  He also needed to clean Holly.  He had to keep her clean.  He got her dressed up in her sexy outfit and moved her over to the kitchen.  He sat her down and made himself some lunch.

He programmed her to speak sexy to him.  It was amazing how she looked.  He liked looking at her.  The doll made him super horny.  He made lunch and held Holly’s hand while eating.

After lunch, he combed her hair and played with her breasts.  Her breasts were so full and beautiful.  He really needed a blow job and positioned Holly on the couch.  He put the doll in a position where he could easily fuck her mouth with his cock.

He was already hard and needing her attention.  Robert pushed his cock into her mouth and it felt like a robot was sucking his dick.  He pushed his dick all the way into her throat.

Her sucking was super erotic.  He moved his hips and fucked her mouth hard.  She was able to take his whole dick down her throat.  The doll was also able to have her eyes tear while sucking his dick.  She was an amazing sex companion.

He blew a load down her throat.  It was incredibly hot and sexy.  Afterwards, he needed to clean her throat with a brush that was included with her.  It was necessary to keep the doll clean.  She could break down if not properly handled right.

Holly was an investment.  She was almost the same price as a car.  He would need to take care of her.  He moved Holly back into the bedroom and they both watched porn together.

Robert took the day off to be with Holly.  He planned on fucking her ass next.  He watched his favorite porn star having group sex.  Gang bangs always turned Robert on.

He undressed Holly again.  He positioned her on all fours on the bed.  He planned on fucking her asshole this time.  He liked licking her pussy and asshole and got into position to do that.

He moved his tongue all over her flimsy pussy lips.  Her pussy felt nice on his tongue.  He flicked her clitoris which made her moan.  She even had a g-spot.  He pushed his fingers into her pussy and fucked her hard with his hand.

“That’s it, big boy!  Make me cum!  Fuck me!”

Robert was fisting his love doll.  He was hard again and wanting her ass this time.  He squeezed lube onto his palm and greased his cock.  It was suggested he use lube on her.  She was a sex toy after all.  Just a very expensive one.

Robert slid his cock into her tight asshole and fucked her hard.  She didn’t say to go slow or to be gentle.  He fucked her hard and fast.  She moaned with every thrust.

Robert pulled her hair and fucked his love doll hard.

“Fucking hell!  I’m coming, Holly!  I’m coming!”

He blasted the doll's ass with cum.  He pulled out and positioned the doll to hug him.  He kissed her long and passionately.  He played inside of her pussy with his fingers.

She was an amazing sex doll.  She was a sex goddess.  Always ready and able.  She never was sick or not in the mood.   Life was grand for Robert.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments