Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq's Sexual Pleasure

"Jaq gets her reward."

23
14 Comments 14
42.5k Views 42.5k
723 words 723 words
Famous Story

Anyone who has read "charity glory hole" will know that Jaq was awarded a prize for raising money for charity. Jaq was told to write down a sexual favour that she would enjoy as a prize for raising the most money at the gloryhole. The favour was written down and placed in an envelope, the envelope was to be opened the following Friday and Jaq would get her favour on the Saturday.

Friday arrived and we headed off to our swingers club for the evening, even I did not know what Jaq had requested. At eight o' clock the envelope was opened, it was announced that Jaq had requested a bukkake evening. it would be held the following evening and an email was sent to all members.

On the way home Jaq askedme for my thoughts, I was obviously just as excited as Jaq and told her so. Saturday passed very slowly but at last it was time to leave for the club. As we pulled into the car park I could see that it was going to be a very busy evening, hardly a car parking space left. eventually we parked and strolled into the club. The crowd was fairly mixed but with more males than females present.

Jaq was taken to her chosen room to get ready, I made my way to the bar to get myself a stiff drink. After a little  while, Karen the host came and found me, she informed me that Jaq wanted me to take part as well. I walked into the room, Jaq was naked apart from her stockings on a large bed. The bed had been covered with a black pvc sheet, the lighting had been dimmed and a spotlight shone onto the bed. Jaq was surrounded by an array of dildoes of all sizes and colours, I quickly undressed and joined my horny wife on the bed.

Jaq was extremely horny and was soon sucking my cock as I fed a nice thick purple dildo into her wet hairy pussy. It was not long before some guys appeared at the side of the bed, Jaq explained the rules, it was no touching but cumming over the two of us was acceptable. I only protested a little and settled down to put on a show for the guys.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll

The room was soon full of guys sporting hard ons of varying proportions, Dave who is an acquaintance of ours soon shot a big shot of cum across jaqs titties. I knew straight away what Jaq would require and licked the mess from her.

I was busy fucking Jaq with a big ten inch black dildo when the fun really started. I lost count of the amount of guys firing jets of cum over my horny wife, it was everywhere. As one guy left he would be replaced by another, Jaq was getting really overed in cum. The mess was all over her, her pussy was covered as were her tits and she was loving it. 

I was doing all I could to lick as much up as I could but had to admit that I was getting full. I must have swallowed a gallon of salty cum and still more was flying over my sex crazed wife. I got up and decided to watch from the sideline, the sight was incredible. Jaq was ploughing her pussy with an assortment of different toys and sucking on another at the same time.

Eventually, only the two of us remained, I joined Jaq on the bed. We had the most intense fucking session that I could remember sliding about in the mess. After I had deposited my load deep inside jaq karen appeared, now Jaq is not usually into ladies but tonight was to be an excepion. I was then treated to a nice taste of Karen's pussy as she ate my cum from Jaq's used pussy.

Eventually we got showered and dressed and returned to the bar for a drink. An envelope was presented to Jaq containing four  hundred pounds, everyone was so impressed with Jaqs performance that they had made a collection for her. Of course Jaq announced that the money would be presented to the hospice along with the money raised from the charity gloryhole.

A perfect evening and again the hospice was the benefactor.

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments