Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After about four more sexual marathons with June, we decided to go out to lunch and only lunch. June wanted to ask me more questions and pick my brain on becoming a hot woman.

We went to a local microbrewery and discussed June's inquiries. June wanted to know about dildos and vibrators and how to enjoy them. She wanted to know everything about toys.

We determined we should keep the toys on the primary and straightforward side. June's eyes became wide and glassy as I told June that dildos had no motors or vibration. They were made from rubber or hard plastic.
June told me the dildos did not interest her and that she should skip them. She thought the dildos were cold and impersonal. June wanted to go right to the vibrators. 

I contacted June when I had the vibrators. I told her that I had four vibrators for her.

On the other end of the phone, I heard, "Four?''

I told her that it would be quite an experience. June told me to be there at seven and not be late. I was to just walk in, lock the door, and go directly to her bedroom. She was in bed, wearing a black cutout teddy bear, awaiting my arrival.

I showed up with a seven-inch metal vibrator and a personal purse clit vibrator. Also, there are two wireless remote control specialty items. A butterfly clit vibrator and a pair of vibrating panties were at her disposal. She just stared at the vibrators.

I told June that the silver seven-inch would start her lesson this evening. June asked me to work the silver vibrator to give her the most pleasure possible. I told her to begin to masturbate and warm up her cunt. June began to suck her fingers, fondle her breasts, pinch and suck her nipples, and finger that freshly shaved pussy that she now loved to play with. She started to get hot and began to tease her slit and clit. I watched her get more excited. I switched on the silver missile and guided them toward her love tunnel. I buzzed her clit with the vibrator before entering her.

As she felt the love rocket entering her pussy, June exclaimed, "Oooh! That feels good."

I pushed the silver vibrator slowly, more profoundly, into her cunt. I changed the amount of thrust that I used and the speed of the silver vibrator. Suddenly, June let out a scream and had a great orgasm. She had a very sensual smile on her face. June enjoyed every moment of that experience,

June purred, " That was nice and very mellow. I could learn to like that toy."

I told June to rest and recover from her sexual activities. I gave her the personal clit vibrator for her purse if she needed some relief from a stressful day.

She said, "Matthew, you think of everything."

After about an hour, June was ready to go again. The rest gave her a second wind.

She uttered, "What's next?"

I responded, "The butterfly remote control clit vibrator. I will control it from the chair from the other side of the room."

June looked at my face, and I had a devilish grin. She knew that she was in for a good time. June put on the butterfly vibrator. She asked if she needed to masturbate as a warm-up.

I told June, "You do not know how much your masturbating turns me on. It is an amazing show for me. It is one of the greatest things I have ever seen you do. It is so hot."

June did not waste an instant before starting sucking her tits and pinching her nipples. She was getting excited. June wanted to experience the butterfly.

It was my turn now. I hit the remote control button and turned on the vibrator. The butterfly began to hum, and June began to fly. 

June exclaimed, "Wow! This is fantastic, and my whole cunt is vibrating. I have never experienced anything like this before."

June's breathing was erratic, and she was going crazy. Next, I increased the speed and went into the various pulsating modes. June loved it and was panting like a bitch in heat. She was in her pleasure dome.

June purred, "This is a definite keeper; do not ever lose or misplace it. It is the greatest."

June was in a euphoric state from the butterfly. June was cumming about every ten seconds. She was thrusting her hips to the ceiling. I was mesmerized by her actions. June had tears of joy from her sexual actions with the butterfly. Finally, I turned off the butterfly, and June gave me the wickedest smile while licking her lips. She must have cum ten times and possibly more.

I told June that the remote control panties were about the same but less intense. As I left the bedroom, June threw me a kiss and rolled over, totally satisfied.

June said, "Make sure the door is locked on the way out; I need some sleep."

I said, "June, our next lesson in your hot woman sex education will be oral."

June responded, "I can hardly wait because I will be with you."

Part 3 will follow

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments