Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Batteries Required

"His ‘never ending’ workdays lead to a late night discovery."

26
14 Comments 14
16.2k Views 16.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Tom sat back from the desk in his home office. He glanced at the clock and groaned. The glowing yellow numbers showed 02:20 and he was still working… again. Pushing his glasses on top of his head, he rubbed his eyes and sighed. His workload for the past six months had been staggering. He worked all day at the company office before returning home, changing clothes and starting again.

“This has to stop,” he whispered to the walls.

Dropping the glasses back on his nose, he re-read the proposal one last time before saving it and turning off his computer. He stopped in the kitchen for a glass of water, looking once again at the clock.

'I can be in bed by three o'clock and get five hours of sleep,' he thought to himself. “Maybe I can get a nap this weekend,” he said to the darkened room as he turned out the lights.

Creeping into the bedroom, he saw that his wife had left a light on in the bathroom with the door slightly ajar. He smiled as he looked down on her, seeing that she was soundly asleep. Every night he worked into the wee hours she left the light on for him, and never said a word about his ridiculous hours. Tossing his clothes onto a nearby chair, Tom pulled the sheet back before turning off the bathroom light.

While the light in the bedroom was quite dim, he could still see something lying beside his wife’s sleeping body. Reaching over, he picked up an eight-inch vibrator that seemed to have rolled against her side. Holding it in front of his face, he wondered why it was there before the obvious answer popped into his head.

In keeping these late night hours and being tired on the weekends, he had completely forgotten the possibility that his sweet wife’s needs were not being met. He brought the plastic tube to his nose, sniffed it and then touched his tongue to it. The taste left no doubt where the toy had been. It was pretty obvious that she had used it to satisfy herself before falling asleep. He smiled, knowing how embarrassed she would be if she knew that he had found it.

Pulling the sheet back a little further, he could see that Susan had gone to bed wearing a soft, light cotton nightgown. It was one that he liked because it was light enough for him to be able to see her lovely body through the thin fabric and just barely long enough to cover her sexy behind. She was sleeping on her side and the gown was pulled up around her waist, exposing her perfectly rounded ass to his tired eyes.

He felt a twitch in his boxers as he observed an ass that had excited him for the past eleven years. He remembered that he had been attracted to her butt before he ever saw her face and her very ample breasts. They had met at a pool party his senior year in college. Her ass, fantastic body, blonde hair and brown eyes had left him deeply in lust before he fell in love.

As he held the sheet off of her, the sleeping Susan rolled over and opened her legs a bit, giving him a clear view of what he had always believed to be the world’s most beautiful pussy. He had announced this fact to her one night after a long love-making session. Since that day she had kept herself completely hair free to make certain he always had an unblemished view. He felt another twitch.

She moved once again, spreading her legs a little farther apart. Even in the dim light coming from the bathroom, Tom could see that her folds were still wet from playing with her toy. Once again he touched the cylinder to his nose and smelled that sweet aroma of her sex.

Quietly observing the beauty of her body, Tom began to feel bad that his sexy wife was forced to take care of her own needs while he spent endless nights trying to earn the favor of his employer. In his mind he imagined her pressing the vibrator into her wetness, probably pinching one of her nipples as she stroked the plastic tube in and out. He suddenly longed to hear that wonderful sound that she made when she reached her climax.

Not too surprisingly, he looked down to see a tent in his boxers.

The light from the clock on his nightstand caught his eye. It was now past three o'clock. His conservative mind told him to get into bed and get some rest. But the little head was having no part of sleeping.

He softly pulled the top sheet off of Susan and dropped it over the foot of the bed. Positioning himself at the end of the bed, approximately between her feet, he put the toy in his mouth to coat it with his saliva. Once it was wet, he twisted the base to make it vibrate slowly. Leaning in, he began to run the toy between her folds, slowly up and down. Tom was a little surprised that his wife did not wake up right away. Rather it took almost a full minute before she seemed to react to his movements. First, he heard a light groan and saw that her legs opened a bit farther, but he had no indication that she was awake.

He wet the toy in his mouth once again before continuing the motion between her folds. She made another light moan, but still did not open her eyes. Now the taste of her pussy was embedded on his tongue and he was beginning to breathe harder. Any thought of sleep had been dismissed and stored away. He lightly moved the vibrating toy up and down her slit, letting it touch her clit before letting it drop down and lightly circle her opening. With each pass around her pussy, he could see her wetness increasing. Each touch to her clit evoked another moan.

Changing his tactics, Tom began to circle her clit before letting the toy slide down to her opening, then letting the vibrating missile glide inside her about an inch. He knew that she was awake now, but enjoying herself too much to do anything other than letting her sounds of delight get louder. Suddenly he was gripped with the need to touch her skin with his. He needed to taste her. Her body was beginning to tremble and he needed to feel it. Scooting up onto the bed, Tom moved the vibrator and pressed his mouth against her clit, running his tongue around it before sucking it into his mouth.

This time, her little mewing sounds became a loud groan and she bucked her hips upward to push herself into his hungry mouth. As his tongue danced with her hardened nub, he let go of the vibrator and pushed two fingers into her drooling hole.

“Oh yes!” she hissed as she bucked her hips into him once again. “Yes, Tommy. Yes!”

His tongue and lips worked her clit while his fingers searched for her sensitive spot. Finding it, he began to saw his fingers back and forth as he massaged her inner button. Her moans became cries as she locked her thighs around his face and dug her fingers into his hair. “Yes, baby. Yes, ” she continued to mutter.

Without being aware of what was happening, Susan’s movements had caused the vibrator to roll directly under her ass when he had pushed upward. When she settled back down, the tip of the still whirring toy touched her puckered opening. An electric shock rocked through her body and she cried out even louder than before. When she dropped her bum back down on the vibrator, Tom felt the little machine with his knuckles and he quickly deduced what had happened. In the years that they had been dating, engaged and married, the two of them had never indulged in a great deal of ass play. He had always thought it would be something that she would object to and tried to avoid it.

Sometimes, wonderful things happen accidently. Tom knew that this was one of those times. Without saying a word, he picked up the vibrating missile and placed two inches of it in his mouth to get it wet. When he felt like it was ready, he pressed it against her rosebud and pressed the small rounded end against her. As the toy touched her puckered opening, his mouth again engaged her clit.

Tom’s adorable Susan was not a woman who used vulgar language often. He had frequently described her as a reserved woman who thought carefully before opening her mouth. This was suddenly the great exception. When the toy touched her rosebud and his mouth sucked on her clit, Susan’s fingers clawed at the hair on his head and she screamed, “Oh fuck!”

Her fingers pulled on his hair and her thighs clamped his cheeks as she cried out again and again. He pushed the toy a bit harder until he was certain it was inside her before he moved his free hand back to her pussy to once again find her sensitive spot. She moaned so loudly that Tom looked up, seeing that her nipples were erect. He could see her mouth open as she groaned and her head flopped from side to side.

“I think you like this,” he said softly, but loud enough for her to hear.

“Oh fuck!” she said again. “Don’t stop, Tommy. I’m gonna cum!”

As his mouth went back to her clit, the two fingers of one hand rubbed through her flowing juices as his other hand twisted the toy, pushing it in another inch.

Tom could feel her body explode.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

Through her thighs that were tight against his face, he could feel her muscles tremble. With his finger, he could feel the muscles in her vagina tighten around him, and with his ears, he heard the sound of a wild beast that he had never heard before. This was not the woman that had been his bedmate for many years, but this was a woman he wanted to know intimately.

He slipped his fingers out of her pussy and covered her opening with his tongue, drinking in her fluids as if they were a lifesaving elixir. Normally Tom would allow Susan to recover from an orgasm before starting anything new, but he was simply unable to control himself at the moment. As his tongue drove inside her, his hand twisted the toy in her ass. In one quick move, he moved his face from between her legs and immediately began kissing her, making her taste her own juices that coated his tongue and covered his face. His kisses were wild and he seemed to growl as his hands moved from her cheeks to her shoulders and down to her breasts.

“I need you inside me,” Susan gasped between kisses. “Please, Tommy. I need to feel you inside me!”

None too gently, he put his hands behind her knees and pushed her legs back toward her breasts. Once her ass was off of the bed, he opened her legs to expose her sex as a target for his throbbing cock. In one move he put the head of his member at her entrance and pressed downward until she was completely filled.

“I love your big cock,” she seemed to snarl at him. “Fuck me hard, Tommy. I want to feel it!”

Susan had never said anything even close to what he was now hearing. The meters on his senses panel ran into the red zone. He began making long, hard strokes, with each one greeted by another challenge from his wife. Their skin smacking together sounded like he was slapping her ass.

Pushing in as deeply as he could, Tom held his cock inside her as he lifted her up so that he could rub her clit once again. It was in that position that he realized that his balls were pulsating. He was somewhat startled until he realized that he had left the toy in her ass. In this position, his balls were resting on the toy that was still vibrating. Holding Susan so that her shoulders were the only part of her touching the bed, Tom reached back and twisted the toy once more, pushing it in another inch. His fingers found the control portion and he turned up the vibration level another two notches.

“Do you like the way that feels?” he demanded.

“Yes!” she shouted at him. “Fuck me with that big dick, Tommy! I want it, baby. I want it!”

Tom was about to lose control of himself. His sweet little wife was talking like a porn queen and he was so excited he was beyond reasonable thought. He was driven by pure lust as he dropped her back on the sheets and began to pound into her as hard and fast as his body would allow, making growling sounds as he gnawed at her nipples.

Susan responded by wrapping her legs around him and pulling his face to hers so that she could put her mouth beside his ear and tell him what she wanted.

“Fuck me, Tommy,” she told him several times. “I wanna feel that big cock of yours split me open. Make me cum, please Tommy. Make me cum once more, baby!”

It was only a matter of seconds before he felt her heels dig into his thighs and her nails claw the skin on his back. The muscles in her vagina squeezed his cock like it was in her hand. Susan threw her head back and screamed as her orgasm went off like a time-bomb. Her body clenched as waves of delight washed over her, leaving her weak.

But before she could relax, the muscles in her legs twitched just long enough to bring Tom to a similar orgasm. He buried himself inside her, holding her tightly as shot after shot of hot semen fired out of him and into her womb.

They lay there wrapped in each other’s arms and legs, panting as they attempted to regain their ability to breathe. Their bodies were covered with sweat. The sheet below Susan was now wet with the combination of perspiration and the fluids that were streaming out of her sex. When his breathing was almost back to normal, Tom started to pull out of her so that he could lie by her side.

“No, baby, don’t move,” she whispered as she held on to him. “It feels so good to have you inside me. Please don’t move yet.”

“I must be heavy and I’m covered in sweat,” he answered.

“That’s good,” she said as she put her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers.

After a long, slow, kiss she smiled up at him saying, “I can still taste me on your tongue.”

“Do you like that?”

She smiled, “Yes, I do. I like it a lot.” She smiled once more and said, “Maybe you could take the toy out of my ass now. It’s still vibrating.”

Tom had forgotten about it and quickly moved to twist it slowly and removed it. He turned the power off and laid it on the bed.

Looking back into her eyes he asked, “And did you enjoy that too?”

Her smile was even bigger. “Yes, I did. It was exciting and erotic. I loved the way it felt. Why did you decide to do that? You’ve never done it before.”

“I didn’t decide to do it,” he said with a chuckle. “It was quite accidental, but you seemed to like it so I just kept doing it.”

“I did like it, Tommy and I was wondering if you were ever going to touch my ass. You’ve always loved my bottom and I was starting to think of ways to make you do something about it.”

“Why, all of the sudden, have you taken an interest in anal?” he asked, a little mystified by his wife.

“I’ll tell you the truth,” she said, looking as though she was a little embarrassed. “I was talking with my college roommate a few weeks ago and told her that you were working long hours. I mentioned that you were so tired when you came to bed that I didn’t have the heart to ask for sex. She suggested that I watch some porn on the internet and masturbate until you had time for me.”

The way she said, “Until you had time for me,” humiliated Tom. He had been so involved with his job he had neglected his wife.

“I’m so sorry, Suz,” he finally said. Then he smiled again. “Is that where you learned to talk dirty?”

“I was a little out of control,” she answered. “Was I awful?”

“Not at all,” he said as he let his hand move down and take one of her nipples between his fingers. “Do you really think I have a big dick?”

This time, she did blush. “I’ve never said that before, but yes… you do have a big dick and I fucking love it.”

“You’ve got quite a potty mouth,” he said with a laugh.

“I told you,” she grinned. “I’ve watched a lot of porn. Now, I don’t know if that’s how real women talk, but it just felt right to me to let go and say what I was thinking.” She paused a second and asked, “Do you like me talking dirty?”

“I do,” he answered and for the first time in several minutes, he moved. Tom pulled his semi-erect cock about half way out of her before pushing it back in.

“Oh baby,” she cooed. “That feels so good.” She squeezed her vaginal muscles around his cock and grinned. “Are you gonna fuck me again?”

Tom could feel the steel moving back into his manhood. “Oh yes I am, you sexy little whore. I’m gonna fuck you until you think you’ve forgotten how to walk.”

“That’s a tall promise coming from a man that hasn’t had sex with his delectable wife in more than four weeks.”

He started to move his cock inside her very well lubricated pussy. “I plan to take care of you until your legs have turned to jello. Then I’m gonna call in scared.”

While Susan could feel his thick cock moving inside her and wanted nothing more than to enjoy what was in store for her, she was puzzled by his remark. “You are going to call in scared?”

Completely pulling his stiff cock out of her, he took it in his hand as he began to run the spongy head around her clit.

When her mouth opened to groan he thrust it back inside her, took her breasts in his hands and said, “Yeah. That’s when you call the office and say, ‘I’m afraid I won’t be able to make it into the office today.’ ”

He dropped down on her chest as he began to pick up speed, pushing his cock deeper with each stroke. “And after I’ve given you a fucking you won’t soon forget, we’ll discuss the porn you’ve been watching.”

“Maybe we need to make some porn of our own,” she said with a face that showed her utter joy.

“We just might,” Tom said as he rolled over, putting her on top of him. “Now show me how you can move that sweet pussy.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments