Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Cumming

54
21 Comments 21
27.3k Views 27.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I frown with frustration looking over my clothes that cover my apartment floor. Where the hell are my joggers? I should be out jogging along the beach not playing hide and seek with a pair of shoes. “ Where are you shoes? Where the hell are you?” Thinking out loud to myself, but without any luck the shoes don’t appear. I’ll just have to go for a run without them I concede. Moving in front of the mirror I examine my body; tall with long wavy bra strap length blonde hair, a cute small face accompanied by prominent heavenly blue eyes. Grabbing my size 8 tight sport shorts and matching C cup sports bra I get clothed. Ready to go I grab my bag packed with the essential beach gear - bikini, sunglasses and towel. I leave my apartment and ride the elevator to the ground floor.

Leaving the elevator it’s a beautiful hot sunny day on the Gold Coast. Sitting on the fence directly opposite the buildings entrance I see a bald tall man, his body finely tuned like MMA fighter.

“You're late missy” Bas called out, his dark husky voice is such a turn on.

“Sorry, won’t happen again!” I reply, geez I couldn’t have picked a sexier personal trainer thinking to myself. We walked silently down Woodroffe Ave to the beach. I find a good tree on the edge of the dunes to hide my bag under for a swim later.

“You ready yet Danielle?” Bas asked in his sexy voice, “We are running four kilometers today."

“What! You’re going to kill me”, I rebel.

“Suck it up princess”, he pokes his tongue out at me and begins to jog. Slightly off guard I run a little to catch up. The amusing thing about Bas is he just jogs and you have to keep up, no chit chat and no nonsense. I guess on the bright side, it gives me more time to concentrate on training, and his gorgeous sexy body.

Running parallel to the beach had it’s benefits. The sea breeze, soft sand, and I would be able to sunbath later.

Finally 25 minutes later, the four kilometers done and back to my hidden bag, time to relax.

“Thanks Bas for not killing me today”, I sarcastically say to Bas poking my tongue out.

“No worries, next time we will go faster." He replied hardly out of breath. “I’ll see you next Saturday." And with that he heads off.

With the beach quiet and nobody in around I quickly change into my hot pink bikini.

I lay out my towel under a trees in the sand dunes, put on my sunglasses and lay down on my stomach. It was so relaxing with the sounds of the crashing waves and the warmth from the glowing sun. My mind kept drifting off to the vision of Bas’ hard sexy body, how I would love to touch his chest, rub his body down. “Geez stop it!” I interrupt my own thoughts, “it feels each week my thoughts are growing more erotic, must be the exercise.”

My mind slips away again to the thought of his body and what I could do with it. A gentle breeze blew across my body, and I could sense a small cloud passing over. With my pussy now quite wet, hoping it was not visible on the outside of my bikini I roll over on the my back. As I roll I see in the distance walking up the beach in my direction, as they get closer I realise its Bas. He must of forgotten to tell me something. I sit up and cheekily spread my legs a little to expose myself. I've never been a real flirt, and thought women exposing themselves to men was degrading but I was so horny from thinking of him I will let myself have some fun just once.

With Bas nearing I look down at to see my pussy lips faintly showing through the bikini bottom with a small wet spot. Excited and panicking at the idea, I became even wetter.

“What’s up Bas?” I ask, barely hiding the excitement in my voice.

His eyes scanning over my body, from the tops of my breasts down to my pussy. “I can’t train next week, sorry”, he smiled.

“That’s too bad, we still okay for the following week?” Still struggling to hide my excitement.

“Yes it will be fine then, just next week I have to babysit my sisters children”, his eyes now fixed on my breasts.

“That's okay, Uncle Bas, I’ll see you next session then”, I tease.

“You will. See you then." Now with a great big smirk on his face. He begins to walk away then stops and turns. “Erm Danielle? Your boobs have escaped their captors" he said as he blushed.

Fuck, my hands fly into action to cover myself up.

“Sorry”. now blushing red as tomato.

“It’s okay, they are nice”. He said now blushing even more. “You know.. If you want, you could come back to my house and test out some of my new training equipment."

“Sure”. Still blushing I grab my towel and wrap it around me.

He headed off walking to his house, Bas back to his typical, silent, non-speaking self, now with a big fat smile on his face.

---

We arrived at his house, he grabs the handle on the garage door and pulls it up and open. Inside his garage was the Mecca of home gyms, one of every machine you could ever need.

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

A cycling, rowing and running machine, as well as every kind of weight system.

“Wow!” I gasp. “You have a nice gym."

“Thanks, you can use it whenever just send me a message before coming over and I’ll unlock the door for you."

“Aww really? Thanks!”

“It’s okay, why not go for a cycle? I’m about to do some weights myself."

“Um okay, why not." My vagina speaking on my behalf, only agreeing just to impress him. No way would I ever normally flirt like this. I put my hand down and climb on the cycling machine still in my bikini. My pussy rubs and its lips part over the seat as my feet reach for the pedals.

“Let me adjust it for you”, his hand reaching between my legs loosening the knob to lower the seat, my ass drops down with the seat. Much more comfortable I begin to pedal and Bas walks off to his weights. Watching Bas press his weights time began to fly I cycled 2km and I could now feel my pussy getting wet again. I climb off the bike and walk over to a black box in the cover of the room to just sit.

“Don’t sit on that!” Bas yells out.

“Oh sorry, it looked like a seat." I look back puzzled.

“Well actually, its a machine a bought for my last girlfriend but she broke up with me before I got the chance to give it to her." The red sea of embarrassment started to cross his face again.

“Really? What is it?” I ask wonder what ‘machine’ could be inside.

“Well, um, its a Sybian." His face now more red than an uncooked steak.

“Oh My God! A What?” I yelp out, shocked.

“Well, its a sex machine, for women…”

“I know what it is”, I rudely interrupted him, now feeling uncomfortable but stunned.

“Would you like to try it?” Bas starting to smirk, his redness gone.

“No, No, NO!” I screamed out, but only my mouth had stopped listening to my brain and now

exclusively started listening to my horny wet pussy that was trying to get some extra attention.

“Yes, please… just as long as you don’t watch." Wow, have some modesty and restraint, I sarcastically taunt myself.

“Okay, I’ll set it up for you." Bas replied still smiling like it was Christmas.

He pulls down the garage door and pulls the Sybian out of its box and puts in a small area away from the gym equipment. He connects the power and then a small mounded insert with a small knob in the center on to the top of the machine. I walk over to it, growing wetter with excitement.

“How do I use it?” I shyfully ask. Bas looking back he grabs my waist and gently directs my body over it.

“Now bend your knees and put your pussy around the mound and your clit near the knob." I could hear his excitement and see a bulge expending in his pants.

I position my pussy as he described with my bikini separating me from the machine.

“Here's the controls, pretty obviously from the labels what they do, I’ll go watch some TV and leave you be." He smiled and headed walking to the internal door to this house.

“Thank you." I said blushing, full of embarrassment, yet so excited. I had a rough idea what I was up for, I had seen a video online of a Sybian but I wasn’t going to tell Bas that.

He closes the door behind him and I listen out to hear him turn on a TV.

I gently turn the rotation and vibration control knobs a quarter of the way on.

A shiver of exhilaration bursts from my pussy to my face, causing all the hair on my body to stand on end and a smile to erupt across my face.

One quarter is all I need, the sybian taking control of my sexual needs. My pussy now so saturated in juice, I pull my bikini bottom to one side exposing my myself directly onto the machine. I begin grinding back and forth with my pussy parted and pressed firmly down absorbing every vibration.

“Oh my god. FUCK!” I scream as my entire body uncontrollably convulses.

Lifting my body up, turning the machine off. Bas rushes through to door.

“Are you okay?” with a smiling yet concerned look.

“Yes” I stutter, my body still shaking from the intense orgasm.

Bas walks over and hugs me, “Take it home, I don’t have a use for it."

Unable to answer I just hug him back tightly for support.

His right hand wandering down my spine and cupping my exhausted pussy.

“Wow you feel sweet” he groaned.

“Stop! It’s had enough, I’m sorry” I somehow manage to get it.

“That’s okay, you can buy me dinner another time”

“Mmm sounds like a nice idea." I step back from our cuddle and smile at Bas.

“Home time for you missy, and we will continue another day” smiling he packs up the sybian, and puts into the boot of his car.

“Aww thanks Bas, you’re too kind” I climb into his car with my bag and we drive back to my apartment. He carries my new toy to my room and puts it down inside my door. Still on a high, I slump down onto my sofa.

“Nice apartment. I’ll see you later Danielle” with that he leaves closing the door behind him.

“What a brilliant guy” I think to myself. “I’ll have to organise an extra special dinner and evening for him soon!"

Published 
Written by DanielleC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments