Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hotel Meet

10
4 Comments 4
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Its nearly lunchtime and Sonia is getting ready to meet her friend. He told her that the hotel is booked and to meet him in the bar at 12:30. She makes sure she has everything with her that she needs. One rampant rabbit - check. One mini vibe - check. One set of jiggle balls - inserted. Bottle of lube- check. That's all the toys he asked her to bring and she wonders what he will bring. 
 
Sonia is wearing a little black skirt which just covers her bum, a white shirt with the top button undone, white fishnet knee high socks with dainty black bows on the top of each one and a pair of black ankle boots. She puts on her long black coat which is longer than her little black skirt and walks to her car. As she is getting in to the car she hears a wolf whistle and she just grins to herself hoping that her friend will like the view over coffee.
 
She gets herself settled in her car and is ready to go. As she pulls off she remembers that the jiggle balls are placed inside her pussy and she can feel them move slightly every time she changes gear. It's only a twenty minute drive to the hotel but it seemed to take forever. Sonia's pussy is already tingling at the thought of what will happen after coffee. All she wants is to please him and she brought her laptop with her so that she can put on some background noise.
 
She finds a parking space at the hotel and as she gets out her car her pussy tightens around her jiggle balls. She makes sure she has everything and makes her way towards the bar. Checking she is not late, she takes a seat at the bar and just as she is about to order she hears a familiar voice ordering one latte and one tea. She turns towards the voice to see it is the friend she is waiting for. His eyes catch hers he walks over to her.
 
He greets her with a kiss on the cheek and offers to take her coat from her. Sonia unbuttons her coat very slowly wanting to tease him as much as possible. She sees him watching her hands move slowly down her coat waiting eagerly to see what's underneath. Sonia hands her coat to him and he places it over the back of her chair.

He then whispers in her ear, "You are looking very sexy, but I cant wait to see what's underneath."

She feels herself blush as the bar tender sets their drinks on the bar and she thanks him.
 
As he sits down Sonia sees that he has donned a tie and shirt for the occasion and a pair of smart trousers. They exchange pleasantries and enjoy their drinks. He keeps grinning at Sonia throughout their time at the bar and she only wished she knew what he was thinking. Sonia can feel her pussy getting moist as she thinks about what is to come – she knows this man is very dirty and they have spoken of many things. But he won't give anything away about his plans for them both today. All he told her was what to bring.

"Shall we head to our room?" he asks Sonia. 

Sonia bites her bottom lip and nods, suddenly feeling very nervous. He takes her coat and puts it over her shoulders and they walk towards the lift. They walk into the lift and he pushes the button for the top floor. When the door closes it is just Sonia and her friend.

"When we get to the room I want you to remove your coat, knickers and bra, leaving everything else on and I want you to kneel facing the bottom of the bed as I get everything ready. Is that clear?" he whispers to Sonia. She looks at him and nods with a slight smile on her face.
 
They get to the room and Sonia heads straight to the bed, making sure she is facing the bed with her back towards her friend. She takes off her coat, letting it fall to the floor and then she slowly unhooks her bra and pulls it out from under her shirt, holding it out away from her body, then she lets it fall to the floor. Lastly, she parts her legs slightly and runs her hands up her thighs slowly, reaching for her knickers and pulls them down slowly, letting them drop to the floor, then kicks them out of the way. Now that she has done what has been asked, she bends forward leaning on the bed pushing her hips out slowly, moving her bottom from side to side, feeling the jiggle balls move inside her.

She hopes that her friend sees and is waiting for him to appreciate the view. Instead she feels is his hand spanking her left butt cheek, hard, she lets out a soft moan as he tells her she has been naughty by not obeying commands and that now she needs to be punished. Her pussy clenches at the thought.

"What is my punishment?" she asks, his hand still firmly grips her ass. 

Sonia goes to turn and look at him but he holds onto her pony tail so she cant see him. He removes his hand from her bum and then places a blindfold over her eyes.

"I want you to lay on your front on the bed, each hand touching each bed post," he commands. Sonia does as she is told and wiggles up the bed arms outstretched waiting for what is coming next.

She hears metal jangling and then feels a cold metal cuff being put on to her left wrist and then can only imagine him attaching it to the bed post. He then does the same with the other hand. Then Sonia hears him walk away into the bathroom closing the door behind him. The cheek of it she thought to herself if he is trying to make her want him more then its working, all she wants to feel his lips, tongue and hands explore her body. 
 
After what feels like forever Sonia hears the bathroom door open and the sound of water dripping. All she can smell is shower gel – she imagines him standing behind her, fresh out the shower, dripping wet and her pussy clenches once again. He walks over to the bed not saying a word and starts to kiss the inside of her left forearm, then when he gets to her elbow he does the same to her right forearm.

He uses his legs to push her legs together so that he is now sitting on her hamstrings, she feels his semi hard cock sitting on her ass. He leans forward and kisses her neck from one side to the other then down her spine and back up to her neck. He does this for what feels like forever but every time he kisses her neck, she squirms and wishes that he was deep inside her.

"I see you have your jiggle balls in for me?" he whispers in Sonia's ear.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb



She replies with a softly spoken, "Yes."

Sonia feels him sit up and can feel his now hard cock throbbing against her ass – oh how she wants to feel him inside her. He gracefully gets off of Sonia and walks away from the bed – she hears a carrier bag rustling and is sure that's her bag of goodies. She hears him come back to the bed and uses a key to unlock her left hand cuff.

"Turn over onto your back," he instructs.

Sonia swiftly does as she is told her pussy clenching around the jiggle balls. He then takes her left wrist and swiftly places it back in the cuff, her arms now crossed over each other above her head. He is now on the bed beside her and she feels his lips kiss her semi erect nipple and he goes from one to the other, making them hard in his mouth sucking each one. She feels something softly run up her thigh, slowly, its small and hard. He continues to suck Sonia's nipples and then she feels him part her pussy lips and something resting on her clit, something hard and small.

She starts to let out soft moans as he sucks her nipples even harder and then she feels vibrations over her clit. It's Sonia's mini vibe "ooooh yes" she moans softly as he circles her clit slowly with it. She starts to move her hips upwards but he puts his hand on her belly to stop her.

"Your not allowed to squirm," he says to her.

Sonia lets out a sigh but obeys for now. He continues to do this for what seems like a lifetime and Sonia knows she is close to cumming. Her moans are getting louder and louder.

He stops, with his hand still firmly on her belly and he puts the vibe to one side.

"Don't stop" Sonia gasps as she wants to cum for him.

He pulls her legs open and moves to sit between them and as he does, he pulls gently on the string attached to Sonia's jiggle balls. Not hard enough to pull them out but gentle enough to tease her, making her want him to remove them. He keeps the string taught as she feels him start to kiss up her thighs one side then the other side each time he gets close to her pussy, she bucks her hips towards him. He does this a couple of times as Sonia moans softly then he places his lips over her clit and begins to suck very slowly and very softly. Sonia can't help but gasp as her clit is already very swollen and she feels his teeth scrape against it. Then she feels his tongue travel down to her wet pussy then back up to her clit, tasting her juices, teasing her for what feels like for ever.

Without warning he roughly takes out her jiggle balls from her pussy and Sonia can't help but yelp with pleasure. She bucks her hips as she feels herself cum and he dangles the balls over her. She feels her cum drip over her belly button, up to her stomach and over her breasts. She squirms with excitement and before she gets a chance to come down she feels his tongue lapping up her pussy juices.

He must have got hold of her mini vibe at some point as she feels it slowly teasing her ass. She can feel herself about to cum again and arches her back and as she does this he pushes her vibe into her ass and she squirts her juices all over him. She hears him licking his lips and then feels him licking his way up to her belly, he must be licking her cum up from her jiggle balls she thought. He pokes his tongue in her belly button and as he reaches her breasts, Sonia feels his rock hard cock resting against her soaking wet pussy.

"Fuck me," she whispers to him.

"I can't hear you, what did you say?" he growls at her as he starts to lick her breasts circling her nipples.

"Fuck me," she says in a shaky voice.

"And where are your manners?" he asks as he takes a nipple into his mouth and pushes his cock closer to her pussy.

"Please fuck my pussy with your rock hard cock," she says to him.

Then as she finishes her plea, he rams his cock deep into her pussy, pushing her legs up so he gets in deep. He keeps his cock deep inside her and whispers, "I told you I would make you beg," in her ear.

He places her legs over each of his shoulders and holds onto to her shoulders keeping his cock deep inside her. His forearms resting on her breasts and the mini vibe still buzzing in her ass. He starts to pull his cock away very slowly, then rams it back deep inside her soaking wet pussy making Sonia scream with pleasure. After doing this pace a few times, he starts to get faster with every thrust. Sonia just can't control herself anymore as she arches her back, feeling her pussy clench she cums all over his cock. He kisses his way up to her neck and whispers

"Your a good girl, now I want you to lick my cock clean," he instructs.

She grins at him and hopes he undoes her cuffs so she can work on his cock. Instead, she feels him kneel either side of her arms.

"I'm going to ram my cock down your throat," he grows at her and she bites her lip loving the thought.

She feels his cock touching her lips and slowly uses her tongue to taste it. She circles the head of his cum covered cock. She then tilts her head back so that when he allows his cock inside her mouth, he can get it nice and deep. As she opens her mouth she hears a bottle open and something being squirted onto something. She feels something cold and soft resting on her clit and as she opens her mouth not only does his cock swiftly hit the back of her throat, making her gag, but he also buries her dildo deep inside her pussy, making her moan with a mouthful of cock.

He starts to ram her dildo in and out of her as he does the same with his cock in her mouth, making sure she gags and moans at the same time. He gets faster and faster and she can no longer hold back. She has to cum. She arches her back and sucks hard on his cock as she cums hard, gushing all over her dildo and just as she finishes, he cums deep in her throat making her gag once more. He lets his cock go soft in her mouth as she makes sure she swallows every last drop of cum. Then he puts her dildo to one side, sits up and takes off her blindfold and undoes her cuffs. He lays down beside her and says, "Same time next week?"

All Sonia can do is grin at him cheekily.

Published 
Written by Willow91
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments