Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virtually Anal

"I really wanted to experience Anal sex, but at what cost?"

19
16 Comments 16
17.1k Views 17.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences
I really wanted to experience anal sex. It wasn’t something that my wife was comfortable with, though, I must admit, the rest of our sex life was pretty damn good. The closer I got to fifty, the more I was drawn towards the need to experience it. I really wanted to see my cock disappear inside some lovely woman’s arse, and for her to encourage the act. I also knew that I couldn’t cheat on my wife, not with another woman, not without her agreement anyway.

Fortunately, I am well off. At forty eight years of age, I have run a successful computer company for some time and we weren’t short of money. Software, hardware and virtual reality have come a long way in the last few years. I know, I watched the industry grow. That was when I suggested that Melissa, my wife, and her friend Angie, take a trip to Antigua for a week to soak up the sun, drink cocktails on the beach and generally enjoy themselves. Melissa jumped at the chance.

Of course, I had an ulterior motive. A few weeks earlier I had purchased Vanessa. Vanessa was my toy, my gateway to anal sex. Vanessa, however, was far more than just a sex doll. She existed in your mind and almost in reality, she was your friend, your confidant and, if the hype that surrounded her was anything to go by, your personal sex slave; a proper slut that did exactly what you wanted her to do, when you wanted her to do it.

I never had time to investigate Vanessa before the day that Melissa and Angie left for the airport. It was only then that I opened the box. It was a very large box, and I was proud of the fact that I had hid it for so long in the garage, suppressing the urge to look at it, open it, read the manuals or do anything with it at all. It just rested there, disguised as an old crate sitting under the workbench.

Melissa and Angie had headed off to the airport at around nine in the morning on the day of their departure. By midday, I couldn’t wait any longer. I had to pull Vanessa indoors and open her up. I carefully disassembled the contents of the box. Once everything was laid out on the floor, I checked that all the parts were present and correct. There were two main elements to Vanessa, well, three actually, but I will describe that later. Then I came across the manual and the software. Installing the software was the first thing that had to be done. I looked longingly at the two main parts of Vanessa and I wanted to feel what it would be like with my cock in her. I resisted the urge once more, even though my cock was becoming hard at the thought of what I would be doing with Vanessa very soon; I actually kept feeling myself, teasing my cock as I pieced Vanessa together.

Vanessa, like all dirty women, was taking her time. She certainly wasn’t a quickie on the back seat of the car. Though, I guess, once you got to know her, she would respond much quicker the next time. The manual was huge, the software took longer to install than anything I had known, consisting of four installation disks. It took the better part of four hours to get everything up and running. In that time I took all of Vanessa upstairs to the bedroom. I played with my cock while watching her on the bed, intermittently fondling my cock as it jutted out of my slacks and pressing the occasional return key on the laptop after changing disks.

So, who is Vanessa?

Vanessa is a virtual reality system coupled with hardware, silicone hardware, which would better be described as software of the physical kind.

Vanessa is part doll, part software, part reality. Because I wanted to experience anal sex with Vanessa, I placed her face down on the bed. Her arse was poking up towards me and she had two lovely holes that were waiting to be used. Vanessa’s breasts were pressed into the bed and her waist was slim, providing plenty of hand holds for stability. Vanessa also came with an oral adapter which I placed to one side. I placed the laptop on the bed and attached it to the rest of the system. I plugged the virtual reality headset into the USB four-port hub that comes with Vanessa. I then plugged the body of Vanessa into the hub as well as the oral adapter. Everything registered on the system and I was hand-held through a set of diagnostic procedures to make sure every part of Vanessa was functioning. The sound was on, the VR headset was functioning and Vanessa was ready.

Setup was taking far too long. My cock was twitching away like an expectant teenager faced with his very first girlfriend’s pussy. I stripped naked and started to set up Vanessa’s virtual controls. It was a laborious process but one that I found cathartic.

Vanessa forced me to be patient; made me wait for her in all her glory.

The system wanted to know everything. First up was the type of sex that I wanted. I choose anal with some oral. I reasoned that there had to be some foreplay. I then entered the timeframe for oral and anal; I have to say that oral was fairly short. I was then presented with the colour of Vanessa’s body and was shown about fifteen thumbnails to choose from. I looked at them all; I was spoilt for choice. I settled on black. If I was going to have anal, it would be with a black woman. Next was the body type, again a multitude of shapes were presented to me, all with their arse pointing in the air. They looked so beautiful that I could have come over the pictures and thoroughly enjoyed myself doing it. I chose a voluptuous woman with lovely curved and rounded bottom, slimmer waist and elegant looking shoulders. I pulled at my cock a few times just watching her on the screen; rotating in front of me and performing some very basic manoeuvres. Then there was the eye colour, hair colour, several attitude options and voice options as well. The software then wanted to know what clothes Vanessa would be wearing. I shook my head at the thought of her wearing anything, but I chose stockings, suspender belt and a long black dress. Options then appeared for me to decide how many clothes she would be removing. I chose to keep the stockings and suspender belt on at all times.

Then the software wanted to know whether she would be a squirter. The answer was an emphatic ‘Yes’. Next up was the tightness of her pussy and arse, whether she was shaved or hairy, and her breast size. I had a lot of fun with the breast size. At the end of the setup the system showed me what Vanessa would look like. I nearly came on the spot.

The setup had not finished though. It was now asking me to take some images of the bed and the position of the silicone effigy of Vanessa. This was becoming a challenge, a chore and if you pardon the pun, a pain in the arse. I did as I was told and took some images with my phone camera, uploaded them to the computer and entered them into the system. A virtual room appeared on the screen and I clicked OK. It looked pretty good.

Next it was my turn, cock size, body type, circumcised cock or uncircumcised. The list went on. I was really proud to enter my cock size as nine inches into the software; I might have exaggerated just a little bit. Though, the maximum was eighteen inches; I found myself wondering how the software developers actually arrived at the maximum figure.

I then had to prepare certain parts of Vanessa with the supplied tube of KY creams and liquids. The on-screen instructions then told me that I was ready to experience Vanessa. I would need to get myself ready, place the instruments on my body when instructed to do so, finally placing the virtual reality headset over my eyes. Thankfully it was quite lightweight and more like a solid blindfold than the clumsy VR headsets you sometimes see on television. Technology had certainly moved forward in leaps and bounds.

After the lengthy setup I was shown Vanessa striding into the room on the laptop. I started to pull on my cock as I did so.

Vanessa looked gorgeous. She was stunning. I played with my cock enthusiastically. It wasn’t long before I was hard and loving it; it was just like watching a porn movie. The excitement rushed through my veins, causing my cock to grow hard in no time at all. I placed the oral device over my cock while keeping it hard at the base. I felt nothing, but again it was lightweight and easy to wear. I then placed the VR headset over my eyes.

Vanessa appeared before my eyes. I was not prepared for the way she looked. In 3D she was almost real. She spoke to me; I was not prepared for that either.

She walked up to me, “I want you. I want to feel your cock in me,” she said as she smiled. I watched as her hand reached for my cock. I could see her full body, her hand outstretched and then I felt her touch me. The oral device had constricted around my cock and I felt it squeeze me. I felt it constrict around my cock, I had to resist the urge to want to understand what was physically happening, what device was doing what and how it was all working.

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

I tried desperately to relax and enjoy Vanessa for who she was; or what she was?

I looked her in the eyes and let her stroke my cock. The sensations were wonderful. Vanessa smiled the whole time, her red lipstick set off her stunning facial features and made her look like perfection personified. Her hand continued to move on my cock and I could see an image of it in the VR headset when I looked down. I tried not to look down. It was disconcerting seeing an image of my cock with a virtual hand around it. The real cock, was however, pointing straight upwards, I could feel that much.

Vanessa then stepped back from me and slowly undid her dress. She let it fall, “Seems I am a little overdressed, do you like this?” She asked as her dress rumpled as it piled up on the floor.

I nodded, “Yes,” I replied, “Very much indeed. You’re beautiful.”

“Thank you,” she replied. I wondered where the fuck her response had come from. This was a little unreal, even for me.

Vanessa looked at me in just her stockings and suspender belt. I must have forgotten about the knickers; that was just as well, as I was getting really turned on, and really impressed with Vanessa.

She once more approached me and started to feel my cock. Vanessa was good. I felt every stroke, every sensation. Then she dropped to her knees and took me inside her mouth. I felt the action of her sucking on my cock. My mouth opened, involuntarily, as I gasped aloud. My cock even felt it was within a wet mouth. I closed my eyes and let Vanessa take over. The heightened state of my senses made everything feel so wonderful. I looked back down at Vanessa. She looked a picture with my cock in her mouth.

The feeling was wonderful. I found myself thrusting towards Vanessa’s lips. At one point I reached out to place my hands behind her head and then realised my mistake as they pulled through her head without touching anything. Vanessa looked so real, so enticing.

Vanessa stopped her oral actions at just the right time. I think if she had carried on, I would have spurted right down her lovely throat.

Vanessa stood up. “I want you,” she said, with a deep throaty voice.

I watched as she moved around me and climbed onto the bed. She knelt on all fours in the position of the silicone bust that I had positioned there earlier. Every facet of her was wonderfully painted on my eyes by the headset. The black on black image of her stockings and skin drove my mind to distraction.

A message flashed in the VR display and I removed the device around my cock as instructed and let it fall on the bed.

Vanessa looked behind her, “Come on, fuck me,” she instructed, “I want to feel you inside me, up my arse!”

“Fuck,” the word fell from my mouth in a gasp. Her words echoed in my mind and I felt my cock stiffen and jerk involuntarily. Vanessa’s small talk was to the point. She made it quite clear as to what she wanted from me and my cock was more than ready to get to grips with her arse.

Vanessa smiled once more, “Fuck my arse,” she wiggled her arse from side to side and up and down, teasing me. I nearly died. I was excited, my heart was racing and I knelt behind her on the bed; my cock in my hand ready to impale her wonderful arse.

I placed my cock at her entrance and found the right hole in the silicone bust that was lying on the bed. Everything was aligned, perfectly. This was fucking wonderful. I pushed my cock into her with some urgency.

“Not so fast,” she cried, “be gentle until you get inside me fully. I want to feel you slide your cock into me. I want to savour your cock.”

I found myself easing off and respecting her words. I pushed in slowly. She had such a tight arse. My cock was being squeezed as it entered her. Finally, I felt my knob slip past the restriction of her sphincter. A long drawn-out breath of air left my lips as I felt the silkiness and wetness of her anus engulf me. I pushed in further. This was sheer heaven.

Vanessa let out a loud groan as I entered her. “That’s it baby, fuck your cock into me now.”

I found myself responding, “Oh, fuck, you have such a gorgeous arse. It’s so fucking tight.”

“Now you’re inside I want you to fuck me as hard as you want. Don’t hold back on my account. I want it dirty. Make me scream!”

Vanessa’s words blew my mind wide open.

I pushed my cock into her fully. Fuck, it felt so nice. Her arse looked so inviting, round, luscious and young. As it happens Vanessa was just the right age.

Vanessa looked over her shoulder at me, “Give me your cock,” she demanded, “Fuck it into me.”

I fucked it into her alright. I wanted this bitch on her knees in front of me and I wanted to spunk inside her. She looked so submissive on all fours, offering her arse to me in such a slutty, wanton way. Vanessa was getting my cock, all of it.

I grabbed her waist, I felt the silicone mould to my hands, but it was warm to the touch, just like Vanessa would have been. Her skin felt silky smooth and I took my time to explore her hanging breasts as they gently touched the bed. I saw the image of my hands wrap around her waist and follow her shape as I extended them upwards. I then righted myself and grabbed hold of her waist. I saw everything, my hands flow over Vanessa as the VR headset, equipped with camera functionality, related my every move.

I started to pull back on her waist while thrusting my cock into her. She took my whole cock like the good little girl that she was.

Vanessa’s head was buried in the pillows as I plummeted her arse, I heard muffled sounds from her as I fucked her, “I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum. Don’t stop, I’m gonna cum.”

I had no fucking intention of stopping. I fucked my cock into Vanessa at some speed; thrusting my buttocks forward with very little movement of my legs. My hands rested on her hips, more for stability now than anything else.

Vanessa suddenly shouted at me, “Fuck me harder you bastard.” Now that was attitude. “Fuck me ‘til I squirt.”

That was what I most desperately wanted to see. I wanted Vanessa to scream at me, to say how much she loved my cock and to wet the bed profusely as I satisfied myself inside her.

I gave Vanessa the fuck of my life. I could feel my orgasm building and I knew I was about to cum inside her.

Vanessa lifted her head, “Fuck I’m cumming,” she shouted. Then she started to scream the place down. The noises interleaved with expletives of all sorts.

She kept on urging me on through her first orgasm, “Oh, yes, don’t stop, keep fucking me.”

I was pushing my cock into Vanessa as she was experiencing a series of orgasms, every time she told me that she was coming and every time I loved her for it.

It was the bitter end for me when I saw her gush over the bed. At that point, I couldn’t stop myself from emptying everything into her arse. I grabbed her waist with such urgency, pushed my cock in as far as it would go and let loose. The whole load of cream that had welled inside my balls emptied inside her. I pumped my cock as much as I could; the sensation was intense. Her arse seemed to clench around my cock with every thrust; as if she was clenching her arse in response to my own orgasm. I was quivering after my orgasm; shaking like a leaf with its intensity. I can honestly say that Vanessa gave me the best anal fuck of my life.

I became disappointed when my cock started to wilt inside her and I eventually removed it. Vanessa, in a true, fucked senseless style, collapsed her body onto the bed in front of me.

Her last words, “Fuck that was wonderful, do me again,” echoed through the room.

I looked at her and I wanted to do her again, right now, right this instant. My cock twitched and I felt the remnants of my spunk drip from its end onto the bed. I couldn’t help myself as I leant down to lick her upturned arse. She even tasted and smelt like a woman smells just after sex.

I eventually took off the VR headset and Vanessa disappeared completely. I felt the immediate loss of her persona and nearly put them straight back on again, but I needed to eat. I had all the time in the world to fuck Vanessa later.

I left the program where it was. I would definitely be coming back to Vanessa tonight. I wasn’t finished with her just yet.

I never worked out how the software knew I was about to spurt, or how it determined that I was on the verge of orgasm, but it timed Vanessa’s release to perfection. The words she used, her persona, her attitude, was all so real. I take my hat off to the developers.

Vanessa, however, was not cheap. Was she worth it? The expense, the setup time, the wait. Hell, yes. Vanessa was everything the company said she was. I now have six more days with Vanessa or Sandra or Chuntao. Fuck me, I just can’t wait.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments