Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daphne's Lesson Ch. 3

"A bright, but arrogant young woman attends an all-futanari college with expected results."

4
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Mallory turned on the water at the bathroom sink and waited. She ran her fingers across the spout until the water steamed.  Then she pulled a plain white hand towel from her pocket and soaked it until it grew fat and dripped. She looked up and caught her reflection in the dingy mirror. Mallory hadn’t slept well, and it showed in her tired, bloodshot pupils. She yawned, wringing the excess water from the towel before tiptoeing outside.

In the dark hallway, she knocked on Daphne’s and Carmen’s dorm room with kid gloves. She wanted to respect how early it was. She heard a faint voice from the inside, letting her know the door was unlocked. The faint night light on Daphne’s bedside was the main source of light in the room. As Daphne tiptoed inside, she saw the snoring lump on Carmen’s bed. It made sense; she thought. Mallory knew no seniors with a class before noon.

“Hey,” Daphne whispered to Mallory. She lay on her side, grimacing, trying to get comfortable. “Thanks for reaching out.”

“No worries,” Mallory smirked as she loomed over her. “Want some Advil?”

Daphne nodded and opened her mouth for Mallory to pluck a pair of coated tablets down her throat. She almost leaped with excitement when Mallory pulled the frosty water bottle from her bag. Daphne tilted her chin and gorged herself on the icy treat. Her thirsty body ached so badly the water’s coolness washed over much to her delight. She sighed with relief.

“Feel better?” Mallory asked from her crouching stance. After Daphne nodded, she added. “Well, that’s not even the best part. Sit back.” Mallory pulled back the bed’s plain covers and instructed Daphne to open her legs. At the sight, Mallory winced but wasn’t surprised. Daphne’s tan thighs were battered a putrid hue of black, blue, and purple. Worst were the fingerprints near her asshole where Valerie pried her apart to sink herself deeper.

Daphne yawned her thighs to reveal her blonde pubes matted with dried semen. As she lifted her legs apart further, Mallory could make out the dripping glaze still seeping from her classmate’s stressed womb. Mallory laid the hot towel on the bottom leg and Daphne sighed. “Okay, now close them.” She ended with a smile.

“Oh goddamn, that feels amazing.” Daphne shut her eyes and cooed. “How did you know I needed this?”

Mallory looked down. “Let’s say you’re not the first person Valerie’s tried to break in half. I missed a whole day of class last year.” The odd pair shared a pass of awkward silence, then Mallory’s eyes returned to Daphne’s grateful smile. She leaned her face closer and made a face. “Ew… you fucking smell like her.”

“Don’t remind me.” Daphne rolled her eyes. “I fought all last night to puke on myself. I didn’t think I could make it to the shower.”

“Oh, no.” Mallory shook her head. “You won’t stand very well today. Let me take you.”  

---

The shower knob groaned with a rusty screech when Mallory turned it on. She dragged a cheap plastic and metal blue school chair into the stall and removed Daphne’s towel.

“MALLORY!” Daphne’s howled echoed in the empty common bathroom. “MALLORY, THAT’S FUCKING COLD!” She sat in the chair shivering, protecting her sensitive parts from the frigid cascade as best she could.

Mallory turned back from hanging the towel to fumble with the dial until the blasting frost warmed. A considerable amount of the splashback soaked her shirt, so she decided before she even moistened Daphne’s sponge, she’d pulled her shirt over her head. Keeping her simple black underwire bra on, she worked a frothy lather on the sponge and rubbed Daphne’s dirty, tender shoulders. Daphne gathered and held up her hair to let the warm suds bathe her neck. Mallory’s hands worked their way to Daphne’s heaving chest.

“I’m not trying to turn you on, okay?” Mallory warned before squeezing the sponge over her tits. Mallory quickly raised a brow at Daphne’s wide, pink areola. She expected her nipples to be hard and bulging by now. But then she ran her bare fingers over one and giggled at its flatness. “That’s so cute.” She grinned.

Daphne kept her eyes closed, but shivered at Mallory’s tender touch. “Don’t tell me you’re fucking laughing about my inverted nipples.” She sighed. “What are you, twelve?”

“Don’t even,” Mallory said, returning to washing Daphne’s front. “I was serious about it being cute. I mean, imagine a beautiful woman that’s a legit ‘perfect ten’ of beauty and she’s got this ONE cute quirk about her body that makes her an eleven.”

Daphne was speechless. She left her mouth agape as she stared at Mallory, borderline drooling over Mallory’s tasty crimson lips. Her freckles trailed down her neck onto her chest bra-clad breasts. Her sore pussy twitched with life again. “God, I wish I wasn’t so sore.” She giggled.  “Valerie’s got a monster between her legs.”

But Mallory cut her eyes at Daphne and breathed sharply through her nose. “You should do the rest yourself.” She grabbed Daphne’s flimsy wrist and slammed the sponge in her palm. “Call me when you need to get dressed.” Mallory pulled away and reached for her shirt.

Daphne scowled. “What the hell’s your deal?” She rubbed the sponge across her thighs with care until the chunks of dried mud caked on her body broke away. She watched Mallory’s bare wiry legs pace near the row of sinks.

“Just hurry up.” She snapped.

“You DON’T have to stay with me, Mallory.” Daphne quipped. “You can march your grumpy ass right back to your dorm.”

“Don’t be stupid.”

“That’s it.” Daphne spiked the sponge on the dirty tile floor. “GET OUT! I’ll fucking crawl back to my room before I ask you for help.”

Mallory flashed a wide, disingenuous grin and waved goodbye to Daphne before leaving in silence. Once she was on the opposite side of the bathroom, she leaned her weight on the door. Her chest heaved as if she just run a marathon and her face grew wrought with worry. “I called her an eleven…” She whispered clutching her chest. “Why did I do that?” Her eyes shifted back and forth down the empty hall. “This is crazy.”

“Mallory?” Carmen staggered from her room clad in a red flannel pj set. Her fluffy black slippers made a distinct scuffing sound around the flat carpet as she neared. “What’re doing over here so early?”

“I—I don’t know.” Mallory’s brow remained pensive. “I just helped Daphne take a shower.”

Carmen wiped the sleep from her pretty brown eyes and raised her brow. “You like her or something? You know she was with Val last night, right?”

“Yeah.” Mallory took off. “I gotta get ready for class. See ya, Carmen.”

---

Holly Cravers tensed her non-existent abs and lifted her glutes off her bed. It was a labor to shimmy her panties down her ankles this way, but one hand was occupied holding her phone, flipping through pictures on Daphne’s Facebook. Her eyes feasted on Daphne’s deliciously tanned bikini-clad body. Her free hand grooved past her gut and found her chubby stock. It thickened quickly. Her mind flashed back to being balls deep in the blonde beauty. Daphne’s pussy actively milked her—no wonder she came so fast before. Holly stroked herself with a steady rhythm, imaging she had another chance fucking Daphne to a wondrous completion. She squeezed her throbbing cock and her thick torso writhed as pleasure racked her body.

Even though Holly’s cock spasmed and threatened to spew all over herself, she was disturbed by the opening of her dorm room door. She pulled her shirt down over her erection and dropped her phone to greet Alpa as she strolled in. “Hey, Alpa.” Holly through her flushed lips.

“Hey.” Alpa’s eyes darted at her dorm mate with suspicion. “Are you jerking off?”

Holly threw her head back, defeated. She let her shirt snap back into place and her cock stood at attention, waving in the air. “Nothing gets by you.”

Alpa’s sharp black bangs flapped as she shook her head. “You never hide it very well.”

“Neither do you, Miss ‘Can’t come without grunting like a gorilla.’” Holly fired back.

Alpa shrugged. “Have you told Daphne you love her yet?” She made her way over to stretch the length of her bed as she waited for Holly’s pained response.

Holly’s eyes grew large. She crossed her creamy tree trunks and squeezed her throbbing cock between them. “God no. I haven’t even figured out how to ask her out.” Holly stared at the ceiling, relaxing her shoulders as her thoughts drifted. “Maybe tomorrow we can watch tv then get dinner at the cafeteria. Then a stroll by the lake…” Holly smiled.

“Wooow.” Alpa cooed, kicking off her sneakers and shimmying out of her sweatpants. “That sound’s nice.” Next to go were her white satin panties that boldly contrasted with her dusky chocolate skin.

“The thing I’m worried about is having sex with her again.” Holly sat up. “What if I come real fast like yesterday? Alpa?” She turned to see that Alpa lay on her bed with her back turned. From the hurried rhythm of her hips, she knew Alpa had a bad day and needed a release. She watched her dorm mate’s glutes for a while, admiring how easy Alpa could get herself in “the mood.

Holly started to rub herself again now that Alpa moaned. She worked her shaft back to its rigid thickness. “NNGH!” Holly bit her lip. She no longer needed Facebook to carry her hardon. Daphne was in her head now, with her smooth legs wrapped around Holly’s hips. She imagined Daphne’s tight pussy milking her member as she plowed away. “F--FUCK!” Holly whined and cringed. She squeezed a tense fist around her cock and jacked it all the way from her bulbous pink cockhead to her hairy futa balls swollen with cum. After some moments of audible fapping, Holly’s balls exploded. Her hot cream spilled over her knuckles and wrist, coming to rest on the bed sheets.

“Goodness!’ Holly’s massive body stiffened, then jiggled, then crashed the bed in heaving mess. “Maybe if I did this before class I wouldn’t have disappointed Daphne.” She rolled to her feet just in time to hear Alpa throaty grunts.

Her back arched and Holly swore she saw Alpa’s pent-up load shoot a full foot against the wall. The stout futa rolled onto her back and wiped her sweaty brow. “Much better.” Alpa cried.

“I’m taking a shower and dressing up,” Holly announced. “Then I’ll find Daphne and ‘seal the deal’.’ She blushed. “Maybe even tonight.”

---

Mallory stood at the edge of campus, the sun setting on the sprawling green until it faded into the river leading back to the mainland. She hated thinking she lived on an island. To Mallory, there was something morbidly confining about it. But she found herself staining her sneakers against the overgrown grass at the river’s mouth. She looked over her shoulder from time-to-time, until she found Carmen’s broad body strolling up to her.

“Thanks for hanging out with me tonight.” Mallory tilted her head up. “I’m sure there are plenty of things you’d rather be doing on Saturday night.”

“You’d be surprised.” Carmen laughed. “You go into town and the locals assume you’re there to fuck, so that’s not an opinion. My boyfriends working tonight. So you’re actually at the top of my list.”

Mallory afforded her friend a half-smile. “Did you bring anything?” She asked.

Carmen pulled a clear pint bottle from her pocket and tossed it. “Before careful with that shit. My grandmother brought it from Mexico last year.”

“Ugh!” Mallory gagged on the burning swill as the tequila forced its way down her throat. “Jesus, Carmen. I said I wanted to get drunk tonight not get alcohol poisoning!”

“Fine.” Carmen sucked her teeth. “Give it back.”

“Wait,” Mallory said before taking another swig. She cleared her throat and her cough echoed down the Riverbend. “Okay, here you go.”

“What’s your problem anyway?” Carmen mashed her full lips against the bottle and sipped.

Mallory sighed and shoot her watery eyes across the peaceful river. “It’s so stupid. I’m really in my feelings over Daphne.” She couldn’t say it without blushing. “It’s like--the other day she opened up to me and made plans that really sounded like a date.” Mallory paused to collect her thoughts. She turned back to Carmen even madder. “And then she fucks Valerie. I mean Valerie of all people. It’s like sex doesn’t mean anything to her.”

“Mallory, calm down honey.” Carmen squeezed her shoulder. “You know people like you and I get attached really fast. But this is a conversation you really need to have with Daphne.”  

Mallory pulled away and pinched her eyes. “I know.” She sobbed. “I just didn’t think I’d get so jealous when she slept with Val… FUCK!” She screamed. “I’m fucking falling for that blonde bimbo.”

---

It took Daphne 20 minutes to get down the stairs and to the glorious line of vending machines. The empty cafeteria hummed with dull buzzing from neon lights. She hobbled down a final couple of stairs and leaned against the first machine that carried her favorite diet soda as she dug in her pocket for quarters.

“FUCK!” She yelled. One of her quarters slipped through her fingers and dinged on the marble floor. As the coin spun away, she limped after it until a grass-stained shoe to stop its escape. She looked up and sighed. “Thanks.”

“Yeah.” Mallory retrieved the quarters and pushed it in the slot. “How’re you feeling?”

“Better. Thanks.” Daphne deposited the rest of her coins and mashed the button. Then she turned. “Mallory, did I do something wrong this morning?”

“Um..” Mallory bit her lip. “Yes and no.” She fidgeted with the machine’s coin return as she searched for words. “See Daphne, the thing is--”

“Daphne?” Holly’s heavy footsteps boomed down the stairs and both girls did a double take. Her outfit was the standout. The powder blue blouse and dark ripped jeans managed both style and comfort; Neither or those words were used when describing Holly. “Oh, hey guys.” Her smile was kissed with ruby red lipstick. “What are you up to?”

“Nothing!” Mallory was quick to offer, placing her hands before her back. “Just ran into Daphne and decided to help her with the machine.”

“Ah.” Holly nodded. “Then Mallory, could you excuse Daphne and I for a second?”

Mallory cocked her brow before sizing Holly up. The request knocked her off balance. “Um… Sure.” She strolled down to the end of the machines she leaned against it. With her back turned, she could barely make out Holly’s small talk.

“How are you feeling?”

“What’s your favorite soda?”

“I really enjoyed what happened yesterday.”

“Would you want to have dinner with me tomorrow?”

“And--maybe do it again?”

“What?” Mallory turned around to see Daphne’s wild-eyed look of shock. To make matters worse, it gave way to a look of true contemplation. “This can’t be happening.” Mallory’s heart pounded with sick thuds against her chest. She could almost feel Daphne Macron slipping through her fingers. “My heart can’t take this, Daphne.” She whispered, waiting for her response.




 

NatalieRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieRosse

 

Published 
Written by TeaganCascade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors