Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hidden Delights

"Coiln has a change of heart..."

22
7 Comments 7
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Newcastle was not a city I knew well, in fact, hardly at all. I had been there maybe three times in my life. As a sales rep based mostly in the south of England, trips north were a rare experience. The local guy had broken his leg in a skiing accident, and the client was an important one, hence the trip.

"Room four twenty-six, sir. Enjoy your stay," the pretty receptionist smiled as she handed me the key card.

I made a mental note that if the chance offered itself, I would try to get on the inside of her panties. In the past, I had a degree of success in hotels down south, so maybe the north would be as accommodating.

The room was exactly the same as every other Premier Inn I had ever stayed in. The company had a contract with the hotel chain, and all of us reps used them. It had been a long drive, a cup of coffee from the self-service tray and a shower were my number one priority.

Standing in the shower, my mind went back to the receptionist, she must have been about thirty, half my age, but that had never bothered me in the past. Cunts young and old were just as enjoyable in their own ways. Soon my cock was in my hand, and letting the hot water pour over my body, my mind was replaying my last sexual encounter with a woman about my own age the week before.

The wet cunt and tight arsehole, and the gasps of her several orgasms as we fucked the night away. Two minutes later jets of spunk shot from my cock and onto the shower screen.

As I dried myself in front of the mirror I smiled at my still half hard cock. Maybe not the biggest, but at a hard seven inches, it had served me well, and would do again. At close to sixty, I was still in reasonable shape, maybe a few too many pounds, but being a keen squash player had kept the worst ravages of time at bay. Okay, my hair was now a very light grey, but still totally covered my head, and was cropped short which I preferred.

Pulling on a fresh shirt and jeans I headed for the lobby. It felt good to be out of my suit for at least a few hours. The hotel restaurant was full of the typical cross-section of people one expects to find at a Premier Inn. A group of rather loud young guys in suits. They reminded me of myself thirty years ago. Each trying to outdo the others with tales of huge contracts they were about to close, of their latest sexual conquest.

Several middle-aged couples and one strikingly attractive woman sitting alone. She looked to be in her late thirties, maybe a touch older. Long blond hair, a patterned blouse containing, what appeared to be ample breasts. A knee length skirt, that slid a little up one leg revealing a stocking covered thigh. Her hands were slim with red painted nails, and her face was difficult to describe, not beautiful, but, had she been a man, you would describe it as handsome.

After eating my chicken korma and downing a pint of larger, I was considering approaching her with some lame excuse of asking if she knew Newcastle well and were there any good walks in the area. When to my annoyance, she got up and made for the exit. As she passed my table our eyes met and she gave me the merest of smiles and was gone. The subtle scent of her expensive perfume lingering in my nostrils.

An hour later found me strolling along a wide main street and heading for a pub I vaguely remembered from a previous visit. But drinking alone in as a stranger in a town pub is not exactly a comfortable event. So I had another pint of larger and headed off deeper into the side streets of the ancient city.

I passed several bars and clubs, but none caught my eye until turning into an even smaller street I saw a small club that seemed cosier than the rest. The name Eros was illuminated in a purple sign above the door and the inside looked more inviting than the flashing strobe lighting of the larger, noises clubs.

As I walked up to the bar I was glad I had decided to opt for jeans rather than my suit, as I would have looked too out of place. Already I could see this was not a club aimed at teenagers, but rather at a slightly older clientele.

The barman smiled brightly as I ordered a large gin and tonic, and pouring it in a very theatrical way said, "Welcome to Eros sir, I do hope you find what you are looking for."

I thought that was rather a strange comment, but shrugged it off. Walking toward an empty table I spotted the attractive woman from my hotel. She was sitting alone in a small side booth absent-mindedly running a finger around the rim of her cocktail glass. Looking up, she gave me another slight smile. One that seemed to say, hello stranger.

In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought and went over to her. "Hello, I hope you don't mind, but I recognized you from the hotel. Are you a stranger you Newcastle, as I am?"

She looked at me for what seemed an age before saying. "Yes, in town for a few days on business. I assume you are as well?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, two, maybe three days, depending on how it goes."

"Well, stranger, my name is Trudy. Maybe we can be strangers together. Would you care to join me?"

"Colin, the name's Colin, and I would love to. Can I order you another drink?"

"Thank you, I will have a Martini," she said as I slid into the seat opposite her and signalled the waiter.

The next two hours seemed to fly by as we chatted about our work, hobbies, and social life. It turns out she was a cosmetics consultant that visited large stores to help them with marketing ideas.

By the time we left the club we were both, not so much drunk, more in a state of happy relaxation. I insisted we took a cab back to the hotel. To be honest, I couldn't remember the way. But mainly I didn't want to be more than a couple of feet away from her. Her smile, her slightly masculine voice, her perfume. Her whole body seemed to ooze sex, and I was on the prowl.

It turned out, our rooms were on the same floor and only four doors apart.

Do you know that awkward moment? That one where you are not sure of the next move. Well, that is where I found myself as we reached her door. I needn't have worried, she took the initiative and putting a soft hand on my neck pulled me forward and kissed me deeply. Our two tongues slipped over each other and a sense of urgent sexual need flooded me.

"I need to shower and freshen up, and I am sure you do as well. Why don't we both do just that, leave your door ajar and I will be along in fifteen minutes." Her words still ringing in my ears, I entered my room, leaving the door slightly ajar and headed for the shower. There was no doubt in my mind that the tits I had been trying to glimpse and the legs that had rubbed against mine in the taxi would soon be laid naked to my gaze.

I was still drying myself in the shower room when I heard the soft click of the door closing. I could hear the rustle of clothes, and the sound made by the bed as she made herself comfortable.

Walking naked into the bedroom I was greeted by the sight of her laid down, head propped up on the pillow with the sheet pulled up to her neck.

"Hidden treasures?" I grinned.

"Yes and all yours to discover," she purred. "Now kiss me while I stroke that lovely looking cock of yours."

Standing beside the bed I leant over and once more our tongues mated, though this time there was no pretence, no holding back, we were definitely tongue fucking each other's mouths.

Slowly she slid the sheet down to her waist and two of the most perfect tits I had ever seen came into view. Firm and tanned, each topped with a firm brown nipple that begged to be sucked.

Good_Girl_Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Good_Girl_Kate

"Harder, suck harder, bite them, I want to feel it," she groaned.

As I sucked on each nipple, in turn, she reached out and fondled my rock hard cock. Her soft hands working the shaft expertly up and down.

Impatience was getting the upper hand, and gripping the sheet I pulled it clear of her body.

"Oh my God...! What the fuck...! you're... you're a fucking bloke!" My brain could hardly take in the sight. A huge, hard cock, a good inch bigger than mine stood erect before me.

"You mean you didn't know? Why did you come to a gay club if you weren't looking for some action?"

"But... but, you looked a real woman. Not some bloke in drag," I stammered. "Those tits, the legs, the face. So fucking female, so perfect."

"Ladyboy, that's the word you are looking for. I am a ladyboy. Taken years to get as I am now. And by the look of your cock, it doesn't seem to bother it, still got a fucking hard on," she, or he said giving it a hard squeeze.

She, he, was right. While my brain tried to process what was happening, my eyes could still see a woman, and my cock was acting accordingly.

"Give me a minute to get my head around this. I had no idea it was a gay club," I said.

"The name Eros didn't tell you anything? Gay, lezzy, trannies, call us what you will. We are sexual beings, same as you. Take it or leave it. Do you want me to go?" Trudy's voice showed she was near to tears. There had been no attempt at deception, she had genuinely thought I knew. My problem now was what did I do?

The alpha male in me was saying throw the fucker out. But another part, an even stronger part of me found myself attracted to her. I had to keep thinking of her as a female, because, apart from the huge throbbing cock, to my mind, that is exactly what she was.

"Come on, Colin, just lie down and relax. Close your eyes if that helps. I am not going to ask you to do anything you don't want to. Just free your mind of any prejudices and let your body decide what happens."

Any willpower I might have had was removed by her soft voice, and I found myself lying beside her.

For a full minute, we lay side by side. Neither speaking nor touching until I once again felt her soft fingers close around my half hard cock. So silky was her touch that my cock swelled almost immediately, and I gave in to the warm feeling I had only ever known from either my own hand or that of a female.

"Touch me, Colin, please, just try. My needs are as strong as yours, please try." Her words were almost pleading and I found myself holding another cock for the first time in my life.

The mutual masturbation went on for ten minutes. Each somehow knowing when to ease back slightly to stop the other cumming when Trudy made the next move.

Letting go of my cock she turned head to toe and lay on her side facing me. Firm hands took hold of my hips and pulled me onto my side facing her. Her large cock inches from my face.

The warmth of her moist mouth as she took my cock into it was indescribable, a warmth every bit as any cunt could or, and I have to admit, better than any woman had ever achieved with a blow job.

It was as if I was another person watching the action, as, with deliberate slowness, Trudy guided my face closer to her cock. I felt my mouth open of its own accord and accept the head of her cock into it.

As my confused mind tried to make sense of the situation, I found myself willingly licking and sucking as my own cock was receiving the same treatment. I could feel my climax approaching, and knew hers was as well. Strangely, I found the thought of her filling my mouth with spunk not repulsive, as I would have expected, but was relishing the idea with a feeling, I can only describe as love. The wanting to give as much sexual pleasure as I could to another human being.

Our climaxes burst upon us at the same time, and as I felt the involuntary jets of spunk leave my cock, I felt hers pour into my mouth. I have swallowed cunt juice a hundred times, but this new experience was one I knew would be one I would seek again.

We lay in the sixty-nine position for what seemed an eternity, both licking each other’s softening cocks and running our hands over each other. Even the touch of her fingers on my arsehole, rather than bothering me, was serving only to stiffen my cock once again. It seemed natural for me to do the same to her.

"Oh Colin, that feels so good, so bloody good. Would you fuck me? Please fuck my arse, I need to be fucked."

Again, rather than disgusting me, it appealed. My mind rationalized it easily. I had fucked several women in the arse, why not a guy? Especially as Trudy still didn't seem to be a male in my mind.

Getting off the bed, I rummaged in my jacket for my wallet. I had a habit from years ago of carrying a packet of condoms, just in case I got lucky, and had been glad many times I had.

Trudy smiled as she watched me unroll the lubed spunk catcher onto my cock and reached for the small purse she had placed on the side table. "Lube, lover, for my arsehole. Don't want that lovely cock, bending itself," she laughed.

I watched fascinated as she turned on her side facing away from me and held the nozzle of the tube between her very feminine-looking smooth arse cheeks. She gave a small gasp of satisfaction as the lube entered her body. She followed the tube by inserting two fingers into herself in preparation for my condom-sheathed cock.

"Lie behind me, lover. Just let me do everything, no rush, you will love it," Trudy whispered.

Any remaining doubts, or prejudices I may have held melted away at that moment. All that was before me was a beautiful back, long hair and sensual perfume. I had slid up behind many a woman, and this seemed no different.

"Just lie there, lover, let me guide that lovely cock of yours. I have a nice warm slippery hole waiting for it." Trudy's fingers came from between her legs and gently guided my cock towards the small puckered hole that waited to receive it.

I was totally surprised at how easy the lube made it for my cock to slide deep inside her warm arsehole. Pulling her close I reached around and found her cock. It seemed so natural to wank her in time with my thrusts.

"Fuck me, lover, fuck me, make me cum, use my fuck hole, make me your slut," Trudy gasped as my cock pounded her.

I have cum in many cunts and arseholes before, but Trudy's gave me more pleasure than any I can remember. Too soon I could feel my balls tighten and hot spunk poured into her body. My excitement was enhanced by the feel of her cock pulsing in my hand as she covered it in her own spunk.

"Just lie in me, lover. Just lie and relax." They were the last words I remembered her saying as I drifted into sleep. Only to awake hours later in an empty bed.

"The lady you are asking after booked out over an hour ago, sir," the pretty receptionist said as I stood at the desk. "She is a regular visitor, so I am sure we will see her again."

I was surprised at the feeling of loss I felt as I headed to the restaurant for breakfast. The one thing I did know was Trudy would not be my last encounter with my own sex. A whole new world had opened up to me, and I was determined to enjoy it to the full.

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments