Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Rainbow In Pandora’s Box

"Sometimes it’s not what you are – it’s what you want to be."

39
29 Comments 29
5.9k Views 5.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Pride

Melissa lay on the bed, arms and hands outstretched and her face buried in the white silk sheets; sobbing and wetting the bedclothes with her false tears. Her bum pointed upwards and her pussy, sopping wet with excitement. Her gurly lover pushed her cock into Melissa’s virgin asshole without any lubrication other than what had smothered it from whence it came, moments earlier.

Melissa looked to her right, and there, reflected in the full-length mirror and on her knees, was Jenny, her hand feeding her cock into the darkest of holes and stretching the tight flimsy skin around it. Her breasts wobbled, even more so when Melissa pushed her bum backwards to accommodate her length. Once over the tight opening, Jenny saw her cock disappear effortlessly inside; causing Melissa to let out a loud guttural moan. The sound was eagerly sucked up by the sheets and pillows that she was pulling in around her.

Some comfort they would be, thought Jenny, when she really started to fuck her lover.

Jenny pulled her cock back until it was almost all the way out and with just the tip resting inside the tight little rim. She could feel Melissa’s tight little hole try to eject it but Jenny pushed it hard back into her. Melissa cried out loud for a second time; panting the words, fuck, fuck, fuck, over and over until they were barely audible.

Jenny’s cock was retracted and pushed forward once more before she rested it fully inside her lover’s warm bottom. Melissa felt hands grasp her hips; hands that pulled her body upwards and backwards.  Her knees folded inwards in an attempt to keep a more stable position. Her hands came back to partly assist her balance. She opened her eyes and stared straight ahead at first, but couldn’t resist a glance to her right; directly into the mirror as Jenny started to fuck her.

Jenny had insisted that Melissa felt what it was like, having a cock in her arse. She wanted her to know how a cock penetrates something so tight that it should hurt, but in fact, pleasures. She wanted Melissa to know how full it felt when a cock was inside you with nowhere to go but in and out. In truth, Jenny also wanted to feel what it was like inside Melissa’s tightest of holes.

Melissa wanted it too, which was why she was sobbing with pleasure into the bedclothes, clutching at the sheets and pillows and dragging them towards her. And then her orgasm unexpectedly ripped through her body at some speed. She collapsed into the bed causing Jenny’s cock to free itself without its own release. Melissa spun around on the bed and righted herself; almost kicking Jenny in the face with her flailing legs. Both of them were panting and gasping for air as Melissa raised herself up onto her elbows.

“Now it’s my fucking turn – get down here, lover.”

ooOoo

It wasn’t always like this. Jenny was married for a period of six years; they were very attentive and passionate lovers, at first, just like any other couple. But as their time together grew longer, so their relationship became stale, or something more amiss was desperately trying to make it to the surface. The arguments became worse and worse and Melissa could see divorce looming over their relationship.

Sexual satisfaction, that all-important glue, was losing ground rapidly and her enjoyment became less and less as time went on. The text message she received from John changed their life. John suggested that he dress up for her by the time she got home so that they could enjoy a steamy sex session. Jenny smiled as she replied asking what he was going to wear. She never did get a reply.

Her jaw dropped when she walked into the house. John walked around the corner of the lounge and into the corridor to meet her wearing one of her basques, her stockings and her knickers; lacking the high heels but only because her shoes didn’t fit. She looked at him strangely until his hand raised her head and his glossed lips kissed her full on the mouth.

She thought about those times he had questioned her about making love with a woman. She thought he meant a real one; one with tits the size of hers and a succulent pussy between her legs. She had told him at the time that all she needed in the bedroom was him. She remembered he seemed a little disappointed, but not as much as she expected him to be.

The kisses were hot. Melissa’s hands searched his body and she could feel his hardening cock stretch her lace panties. It wasn’t long before she was in the same state of undress as him. It was only after he fucked her on the sofa, dressed in her basque with their stockinged legs sliding past each other, that they started talking again. Though the conversations were very different from the ones they had before.

Over the coming months, the wearing of her sexy clothes, increased. The best sex for Jenny, or so it seemed, was with a man that dressed just like her. The thought disturbed and excited her in equal quantities. She became accustomed to John dressing up in this way. She even bought him his own heels to make him feel like she was taking an interest.

The sucking and biting of his nipples soon followed. She was instructed to do to him whatever she liked being done to her. It posed a dilemma to her when he pleaded with her to stick her finger up his ass while she stroked his cock. She did it though and with surprising effect. It was the one night that his basque had to be washed thoroughly after their time together.

It wasn’t long after, that the toys started to appear. Fingers, it seemed were no longer good enough and a strap-on eventually made its appearance. Jenny pegged him with it. She admitted that the whole act was extremely erotic and that John, dressed in his stockings with his legs apart and with the strap-on penetrating his bottom as he spurted all over himself, looked very nice indeed.

This all led up to the day that she walked through the door to find John sitting on the sofa in a very pensive mood. It was the one sentence she feared most of all. The dressing up, the strap-on, even sucking and biting on his nipples she could accommodate. But the ‘we have to talk’ sentence was the one she really feared.

She sat, he talked. She said very little and when she rose from her seat to go to the toilet, Jenny sat down and cried…

 

ooOoo

Melissa pushed Jenny onto her back, showered her in kisses before turning her attention to her breasts. They were sucked, licked, flicked with her tongue. Melissa devoured them before she got up from the bed and reached over to the bedside table.

Straps were buckled and a sizeable dildo had been inserted into her pants that hung impressively from her groin. She had wanted to take Jenny from behind, but Jenny had slumped back onto the bed and opened her legs wide for her. It was a sight she could not resist.

Melissa spread her legs between her lover and presented the dildo to her anus.

“Gel? Asked Jenny.

 “Just like you did me, lover,” she retorted with glee while shaking her head.

Melissa pushed the cock into Jenny’s bottom and while pulling at the top of her thighs, started to rock her bottom on the bed. Her substitute cock rocked inside her lover’s bottom; the pleasure on Jenny’s face, evident; the lust on Melissa’s face even more evident. Pulling Jenny closer to her, Melissa started to fuck her in earnest. The fabric of the material rubbed against her clit, which excited her even more. She was on the verge of her own orgasm when Jenny started to moan out loud.

 

ooOoo

Over the coming months, Melissa had to come to terms with the discussion and the realisation of what that entailed. Questions flooded their every conversation on the topic. Who should they tell? How long would it take? What would it involve? What would their friends and family’s reaction be like?

For Melissa, the questions, do I want to be with him? Does he want to be with me? How will this change us? Can I cope? Were questions that never came out into the open; always seemingly, hidden just under the surface ready to erupt and blow everything apart.

It was John that finally blew the cork out of the bottle when he told his immediate family of his intentions. The reaction was not the one he expected and he did it without consulting Melissa. The next she knew about the whole affair was that she was being questioned, on the phone, by John’s mum about what he had told her. The Spanish Inquisition paled into insignificance. Melissa thought on her feet and while taking in the reaction and his mother’s words, pretended not to know anything about it.

Panic filled their hearts when they next discussed it. Pandora’s box had been opened wide and everyone was having their say on the subject matter inside it. The spiteful and hurtful remarks sunk in like spears. The sly and snide comments were like knives pushed deep into their hearts.

Melissa finally decided that it would be best if John left, that they split up so that they could get on with their lives. It was with a very heavy heart that John could see this to be the only option and he eventually left the marital home for good.

Melissa was relieved. His family, the only family she had, once more rallied around her to comfort her at her loss of that ‘waste of a son’ as they so elegantly put it. Yet she knew how two-faced they really were.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

She knew full well that she had a long journey ahead of her and that it would not be a pleasant one. She had lost her husband and yet she never thought for one moment that she had lost her lover. Only time would toll that particular bell.

 

ooOoo

Melissa fucked Jenny as hard as she could. She rocked her bottom to the sound of Jenny instructing her to stroke and play with her cock or pinch her nipples. Melissa took one of her hands off Jenny’s legs and started to do just that. Nipples first, cock later.

Both of them were panting hard and it was only a few strokes before Melissa’s climax caused her to grab Jenny’s cock much harder and squeeze it as she stroked; almost cutting off the blood flow completely.

Jenny spurted all over her body and over Melissa’s hand. Her cum pooled on her as Melissa’s cock pulled out of her bottom.

 

ooOoo

John’s journey was indeed a long one. He had started a new life, a good fifty or sixty miles away, close enough for contact, yet far enough to remain outlawed by everyone. Work was steady but he shied away from friendships and any form of social life with people that expected a certain level of normality. Though, he would argue as to who was more normal. In the evenings, John would relax in women’s clothes in the confines of his own flat and hope that no one rang the doorbell.

He visited his doctor to seek advice and within a few months of their split started on a path of hormone replacement therapy. It was to have a profound effect on him. An effect that was welcome in one way but devastating in another. The hormones changed his outward appearance to the point that he no longer needed to shave and his hair grew longer, but the worst effect was that he no longer knew how he should dress in public. That early transition period was a nightmare. He wanted to be a woman and yet –

John lost his job; dressing as a man one moment and coming to work in a dress the next was not permissible, not in his line of work. John sought other jobs, this time as a woman, and he was lucky that he could just about pass himself off as one while the drugs were taking effect. Some jobs were short-lived but the final job was far easier. After all, no one seemed to care what the cleaning staff looked like! It was a far cry from his previous life.

And so it was that Jennifer was born out of John’s ashes.

He wrote to Melissa every three months, without fail, to let her know how his life was shaping up, what he was doing, and to express how happy he was that he had made the right decision. She never responded to the letters but then he never expected her to.

As far as Melissa was concerned, John was lost forever and that’s how it should stay.

Years later, Jennifer was becoming more and more impressed with her body. She acted and felt more feminine than ever. Her skin had smoothed and had become softer. Her face was not as chiselled but had rounded and softened in places. She looked cute. Her legs were permanently smooth especially as she could now shave them. More than anything, her breasts had grown and she bought her own braziers. Her nipples became more sensitive than even she could ever have imagined.

Jennifer was even brave enough to venture out at night, to bars and clubs that catered for who she was.

When Jennifer dressed for work, she always smiled at herself in the mirror as she clipped on her bra over her lovely breasts. Her breasts were not huge, but they were hers and a size which made her look obviously female. She always smoothed her hands over her body and tucked away the one reminder of who she used to be. The one reminder that she could not let go of. She got used to walking in heels and wearing stockings were always a necessary accessory.

Jennifer was feeling all the positive effects of femininity and it was clear to her that her world had changed, not just in the way she looked but in the way she spoke, in the way she approached all of those around her and in the way she acted. Yet, the final step eluded her. She was happy with her life as a female.

Jennifer secured a new job as a waitress in a more upmarket restaurant. The sexy remarks from the men, the sly touching of her bottom every now and then, quickly followed by the apologies of course, and the blatant staring of eyes down her cleavage was all taken as a positive response to her femininity. In fact, she encouraged them. Though, even she questioned her sexuality when it came to prefer men over women.

In those same intervening years, Melissa had had a brief affair with a friend of a friend before turning her attention to women, though she never found any special connection to anyone in particular. She had eventually followed John’s suggestion and took a lesbian lover. It lasted a year before they split up. Her actions, of course, caused waves of displeasure with her adopted family; except John’s brother who pestered her to let him watch them together. It wasn’t long before she found herself seeking work elsewhere, moving house and leaving them behind for good.

One positive feeling did come out of her lesbian relationship. She found she liked the taste of pussy and she loved the feel of breasts even more. Though she admitted, female-female arguments could be more acidic than male-female ones; claws were often drawn and blood spilt.

After five years of both of them living separate lives, John eventually received a letter from Melissa. It was an essay on the topic ‘the life and loves of a former wife.’ The lesbian part made him smile and he quickly rushed off a reply to her.

The quick exchange of letters meant that they eventually met each other once more.

In a side booth of an expensive restaurant, two former lovers and two very attractive women sat down to eat and talk about old times; one of them had changed very little but the other was so very different indeed. They left the restaurant, hailed a cab and rode the three-mile journey to Jennifer’s flat in silence. When they arrived, they pressed their lips together, fumbled with the key to the door and disappeared inside. In no time at all, they were undressing, stumbling into the bedroom and falling on the bed. Breasts were exposed, nipples pinched and tongued before the usual sexual frenzy took over their bodies. No-one was more dominant than the other. They were equals this time around.

Melissa remembered that night as one of the most erotic and blissful nights of her life. They spent hours exploring each other’s bodies and Melissa had a dream come true when she sucked on Jennifer’s pert nipples atop her succulent breasts. The whole experience was so different from making love to a man dressed as a woman; so very, very different.

Jennifer certainly looked the part, felt the part and acted the part.

Moving in together was a no-brainer, with only one main issue to overcome: the task of keeping their clothes separate.

 

ooOoo

Melissa allowed herself a quick taste of cum that had stuck to her hand before she started to unstrap the dildo. Time was getting on and both of them had to be somewhere important.

 “Get a shower quickly, we have a party to go to and I want you looking your best,” Melissa instructed.

“What dress shall I wear?”

“The black strapless one, of course, I want my lover to turn some heads. Make all the people there wish they were me.”

At the party, Melissa noticed a brunette near the bar who was looking right at them. She knew her as Roseanne, though Jenny was none the wiser. Melissa instructed Jenny to introduce herself to the brunette while she mingled with some other friends.

“Ask her back to ours,” she told Jenny, “see what she says?”

“What if she’s a lesbian?” retorted Jenny.

“Well, when she’s finished with your tits, she can start on mine and not become disappointed when she moves lower,” she said with a glowing smile while pushing Jenny in the back towards the brunette.

“Oh, by the way, her name’s Roseanne.”

The party was in full swing. All these people were their friends. So different from the friends they used to have. These were true friends, not work colleagues or family or people that didn’t understand them.

Melissa watched Jenny wiggle her bum through the crowd towards Roseanne. She knew that Jenny was more than comfortable with her new life and she realised just how much she loved her.

Melissa was also comfortable as to where she was at that moment in her life, the people around her and her life in general. Who would have thought, that all those years ago, she would turn out to be who she was now and realise how happy she was. Her work colleagues thought she was a lesbian. But that was becoming more acceptable in this ever-changing world. If only they knew the full truth.

Melissa was not surprised to see Jenny and Roseanne get on like a house on fire, partly because she had pre-arranged to meet Roseanne at the party. She also knew that Jenny could do no wrong, that her pussy was going to get licked and that Jenny’s cock would be penetrating one of Roseanne’s holes later that evening; which hole would be left to Roseanne to decide. The only problem Melissa could foresee was which one of them was going to fuck her gurl first.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments