Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biker's Dream

"Gift-wrapped in leather"

25
9 Comments 9
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The distinctive growl of a powerful V-twin motorbike alerted Janet Martin to the arrival of one of her husband's biking friends. She dried her hands on her apron and headed for the front door.

Clasping a gleaming white crash helmet under her arm was a slim blonde-haired young woman, wearing black leathers and boots. "Is Phil in?" she enquired.

"He's just popped into town. He shouldn't be long. Why not come in for a coffee and wait?"

The girl stepped inside, placing her helmet on the hall stand. "Thanks. I'd better not stay long as I've got a package to take to the airport. I'm a motorcycle messenger. My name's Toni, by the way."

They sat facing each other across the kitchen table, making small talk and sipping their coffees. Janet decided that this gamine young woman had to be in her twenties, the same age as their daughter who was at university. As well as her striking body-hugging leathers (bearing a silver and red Ducati logo), with pleated darts beneath the bust line, Toni wore pale pink lipstick and a subtle green eye shadow. Her hair was drawn back into a small pony-tail.

"How do you come to know Phil?"

"We met last weekend at Shelsley Walsh. He was telling me about the Norton he's restoring and suggested I should call in if I was passing."

Janet fished her phone from her apron pocket. "Let me call him to see how long he'll be."

She made the connection to her husband, who told her he was in a slow-moving queue in the post office. "Tell her I'll be back in about ten minutes, will you?"

It was more like a quarter of an hour when an apologetic Phil Martin eventually walked into the kitchen. "Hello stranger, come to take a look at my lovely Norton?"

Janet was relieved that there were no hugs or air kisses between the two. Just harmless bike enthusiasts, she decided. With quiet satisfaction, she removed her apron and got up.

As she left the kitchen, she called back to her husband. "You haven't forgotten that I'm going to the Red Cross flower show with Alice and Margaret, have you? You're in charge of the salad for supper. Nice to meet you, Toni."

The bikers were alone. "Well this is a nice surprise. Finish your coffee and I'll take you down to the garage."

He was intrigued to know more about this attractive young woman, as their meeting at the hill climb had been all too brief. As she hadn't removed her leather driving gloves, he was unable to see if she was wearing any rings. "Are you married?"

"Nope. I was briefly engaged but I knew it wasn't going to work out so we split up. We'd bought a canal-side loft apartment in Birmingham, so we sold it and split the money. Which was how I was able to buy the Ducati 916."

"Where did you find it? It's in amazing condition for a twenty-year-old bike."

"Bologna, where else?"

"Wow! All on your own?"

"Yup. Flew out with the dosh. Stayed in a hostel in the city and scoured all the classic bike magazines. Bought it from an enthusiast who owned five and rode it home across Europe." She retold this epic motorcycling endeavour as if describing a stroll to the corner shop to buy a newspaper.

Phil was hugely impressed.

"Can I ask you a very personal question?"

She fluttered her eyelids seductively, showing him her jade green eye shadow for the first time. "Please do."

"In the paddock at Shelsley last Sunday you looked sensational. Your leathers fit you like a glove. If you don't mind my asking, what do you wear underneath?"

"Not a lot, actually. I'm fortunate to only have tiny titties, so I don't need to wear a bra. And down below - just white cotton panties. I really love the feel of leather against my skin. It's so sexy. And I can tell you that when you're sat astride 900cc's of throbbing V-twin, the feeling can be almost orgasmic. In fact I once wet myself." Her blush of embarrassment was genuine.

Phil was momentarily stunned by Toni's candour. "You naughty thing! So, are you planning any more foreign trips on the Ducati?"

She fiddled with her empty coffee mug. "I wouldn't mind going to see the French Grand Prix at Rheims in September."

"Ah, the wonderful Loire valley. Now you're talking."

"Hey, p'raps we could go together?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Oooops sorry. That just slipped out."

Phil gave her a benign smile. "Nice thought though. Under canvas?"

Toni smiled back. She reached out and placed a gloved hand on his arm. "Why not."

Realising he was fast falling for this feisty young woman, Phil gently applied the brakes. "Young lady, you do realise  that I'm probably at least twenty years older than you?"

She ran her hand up his arm. "Some women find older men very attractive. I  know I do."

They simultaneously moved to the sink to deposit their empty coffee mugs, where Phil pecked her lightly on the forehead in a fatherly fashion. With relief, he heard the front door slam shut.

"Don't suppose wifey would take too kindly to the idea of us going off to France together," she half-giggled.

"I could always say I was going with some biker mates."

She moved closer and clutched his arm affectionately. "Except this time it would be with just one 'mate'!"

Phil placed his hands around her slender waist and drew her towards him so that she could feel his growing hardness.

JosephineJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosephineJ

"How long can you stay right now?"

As she snuggled into his chest he picked up her distinctive perfume. He stroked her hair. "No more than an hour. I've got an overnight that I've got to get to Birmingham Airport. She tentatively fondled his crotch. "Why don't we go into the garage? And if wifey returns unexpectedly 'cause her fucking flower festival's been rained off, you'll just have to tell her you were showing me your big red Norton!"

The biking double entendre wasn't lost on Phil.

"OK. Give me two minutes to sort out the salad, then I'll be right with you. The door to the garage is at the end of the hall on the right."

Cucumbers were diced, tomatoes were quartered and a lettuce was vigorously wrenched asunder. Eagerly he headed down the hall. As he pushed the door to the garage open, he saw her draped naked across the Norton's frame, revealing a voluptuous peach-coloured posterior. A pair of white cotton panties hung from one of the handlebars. A small pee stain could be seen on its gusset.

She  gave him a muffled welcome: "Surprise, surprise!"

He moved close to her body and gently stroked her beautiful bottom. He ran a finger slowly down her spine, making her quiver gently. She reached behind and invitingly parted her cheeks, to reveal her 'dark star'. He spat spittle on his finger.

"Why not come on in?" was the tantalising invitation.

He fingered her gently then went deeper. She bucked sensuously. "More!" Taking up a kneeling position behind her, he pushed his face closer. "It's OK, I'm real clean back there. Why not rim me?"

He needed no second invitation, sliding his tongue inside her moist anus.

"Mmmm. That is just soooo fucking good, Daddy!"

Phil continued his oral ministrations for several minutes, until she twitched her hips restlessly. "I'm gonna have to move, sweetie; your fuel cap's hurting my belly button. In any case, I've got another surprise for you."

He stepped back from the bike to allow her to undrape herself from the saddle. She stood upright but remained facing away from him. He placed his hands on the lower part of her hips and kissed the nape of her neck tenderly. "So what's this other surprise?"

Hands on hips, Toni turned to face him, giving him a cute smile while nodding downwards. Within inches of Phil's erect cock was a beautifully smooth semi-erect penis. Toni took his hand and placed it on the cock. Make me hard too, darling?"

"I'd love to.. And then?"

"Well, as we can't possibly wait until we go to France, I think you'd better fuck me across the Norton, don't you?"

While Phil reached down to take a small bottle of baby oil from a tool box on the floor, Toni rearranged herself across the motorbike, this time adopting a semi-doggie posture.

He liberally lubed the opening to her bottom, then oiled his erect shaft, before nuzzling his knobhead up against her puckered opening. Though the firm cheeks of her posterior were blush pink, her cute little bum hole was an inviting dark brown.

As he slipped easily inside her, she sighed with appreciation. Soon she was moaning softly and rhythmically, in time with his slow pounding.

He slapped one of her bum cheeks playfully with the palm of his hand, causing her to squeal with delight. "I see. So my sissy gurl's into naughty spanking too?"

She nodded her head. "You bet! We're going to have such fun on that French camp site, aren't we?"

He gripped her slender thighs tightly as he went deeper. "Liking this, Toni?"

"Fucking loving it!" She buried her head in the leather folds of the saddle and pushed against his thrust. "Talk dirty to me, Daddy?"

Phil smacked both her bottom cheeks alternatively. Thwack. Thwack. "Naughty slutty spunk-loving Toni needs to be filled up soon with Daddy's juices."

"Oh yes please! Do me, darling."

The invitation was the tipping point for the man, who had been carefully holding back for as long as he possibly could. But now it was too late. The flood gates were about to open. "Now?"

"Yes, now. Seed me!"

Two, three, four intense streams of creamy spunk were shot deep into her. Phil only just managed to remain standing as his legs quivered with sexual fatigue. Toni slumped forwards, her arms draped limply over the saddle of the bike.

After several motionless minutes, he slowly withdrew from her. He took her panties from the handlebar grip and wiped his semen liberally over the gusset.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Refreshed by strong coffee, Toni sat in the kitchen partially dressed. The top half of her leathers were folded down to reveal her small breasts. He bent forwards and planted a kiss on each nipple as she stroked his neck affectionately.

"I'll have to be making tracks, sweetie. A girl's got work to do." She added sarcastically, "Anyway, wifey'll be home soon and you haven't dressed that salad."

Phil fished her panties from his jeans pocket. "Here babes: slip these on under your leathers. They're still nice and damp. Then when you're riding to the airport, you might get excited thinking about this afternoon and do naughty pee-pee into them."

She took them gratefully and smiled. "I'm sure I will!"

Published 
Written by pentup47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments