Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boarding School For Girls Affair

"I couldn't help but to stroke my big cock up and down with my hand as Alicia's big tits bounced."

22
14 Comments 14
23.7k Views 23.7k
938 words 938 words
My name is Katherine Jenkins, an eighteen-year old at boarding school. But I wasn't like any other girl my age. I was born with a rare disorder where I had both male and female parts called a hermaphrodite. I had breasts of a woman but had male parts. My parents sent me off to boarding school so I wouldn't get bullied because of what I was born with. At first it bothered me a bit, but now, I have gotten used to it.

One day, I was sitting in the girls' changing room, and the prettiest girl I had ever seen walked in wearing her short, green hockey skirt and switched on the shower. She hadn't noticed that I was there in the corner gawking at her stupidly as she undressed and stepped in the shower. I stood up and slowly and quietly tiptoed over so I could have a closer look at her in the shower. She was so gorgeous.

Her name was Alicia Dickson with long blonde hair and blue eyes with a stunning and slender figure. And her breasts. Oh, man, her breasts were like soft pillow cushions that you just wanted to bury your face in.

What was I thinking? I wasn't gay, was I? But just as I was thinking that, a strange and growing stirring came in my groin. It grew stronger the longer I stared at Alicia wet and naked in the shower so much so that it made my penis grow out so it looked like I had a rocket underneath my skirt. My right hand ran down my legs and then up and went inside my knickers. I began to stroke my dick up and down slowly as I watched Alicia's big breasts bounce as the water flowed down them. The rhythm of my stroking increased and began to make a smacking sound and I accidentally began to moan with pleasure.

Alicia turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around her as she stepped out. She heard my loud smacking sound in the steamed up changing room. "Hello? Who's there?" she called.

Because I was so busy masturbating hard and moaning pleasurably, I didn't hear her call out. I cried as I came in my hand.

"Hello? Are you okay?" she called again.

I stood up quickly just as the steam was clearing.

"What are you doing in here?" Alicia demanded.

"I was just getting some a toilet roll," I replied. I turned, and she caught glimpse of my still rock hard dick sticking out of my skirt. I grabbed a toilet roll and quickly left.

A few hours later, I was coming from the library when Alicia and her friend Nikki grabbed me by the shoulder and dragged me into a small room with a table and candles.

"What do you want?" I asked, warily.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

"Money?"

Alicia circled me eyeing me up. "Now, when I saw you earlier in the shower room, you weren't really there to grab a toilet roll were you?" she asked.

I nodded. "I was," I lied.

She smiled evilly and pushed me back against the table. "You're lying. You know how I know? I heard a loud smacking sound and moaning of someone masturbating in the shower room. And you were the only one there. Were you masturbating over me? Do I turn you on?" she asked in a sexy and seductive tone.

I gulped and said nothing.

Alicia pushed out her chest so her boobs were practically bursting out through her white shirt.

Oh, no! I thought with annoyance as the stirring of sexual arousal began again in my groin. I felt my little man begin to grow making a small bulge to form through my skirt.

She took off her blazer jacket and began to unbutton her shirt all the while her eyes stayed on me. Alicia stepped up closer to me so her breath was on mine. "What's that poking in the side of me?" she asked. Her eyes lowered down and saw a huge bulge through my skirt. She grinned. "Well, well, well, looks like someone's dark secret is revealed. Do you want me, Katherine? Do you want to have your rock hard cock deep inside my soft and wet pussy?"

My penis grew and grew until it strained against the material of my knickers. It stood upright like a rocket. I gasped out loud with pleasure as the hottest girl in school took my dick deeply into her mouth after she pulled my panties down.

Her friend Nikki went round and pulled me back on the table and held me down.

Alicia sucked on my cock deeply and fast. I was getting so hot. I felt myself building and building up to an orgasm. Her cheeks filled up with my cum as I ejaculated right into her mouth and she swallowed. She straddled my waist with both of her legs on either side of my and slowly sat down on my rock hard cock into her dripping wet pussy.

We both gasped with pleasure as we began to have sex. It was slow at first, and then it increased tremendously with rapid speed. The table trembled like an earthquake beneath us and creaked. I was building and building up so quickly to an orgasm and I didn't want it to come so soon. But I couldn't hold back any longer. I cried out as my body convulsed for a few moments as I came deep and long inside her. Alicia came moments later.

That was incredible for my first time! And may it not be my last!

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments