Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dan a.k.a. Becca Part 2

"Becca discovers Candi's secret"

18
9 Comments 9
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
By the time summer break arrived, Becca has gotten quite comfortable going out with Andrea, or by herself. She had become a regular at a few of the bars that catered to the LGBQT community and had become friends with several of the “gurls” as they liked to call themselves. She had also found and become friends with several of the female regulars, one of whom she was really starting to like quite a bit. Tina was helping her a lot with her makeup and styling tips as well. She also ran into Candi several times and they had gotten together on a couple of occasions with Candi giving her a blowjob. She wasn’t quite comfortable repeating the other part of what they had done the first time, but Candi was working on her.

As Dan, he also hung around with Andy at school and at some of the college hangouts. Andy had introduced him to another of the cross dressers he knew, but for the most part, Dan kept the two parts of his life separate, as did Andy. Although he was still wearing mostly women’ s jeans or slacks when dressed as Becca, he had bought a couple of skirts and one dress, but had yet to wear any of those out. The biggest issue stopping him was the need to shave his legs if he did. Tina actually gave him a possible solution when she showed him some more opaque pantyhose that did not look like tights, but would hide the hair on his legs.

Just before school ended, Becca and Tina had gone shopping and bought several pairs of the pantyhose, her first new dress and some new makeup. They went to a few resale shops and picked up a few more items. Becca insisted everything be rather subtle, nothing too flashy or short, but she really felt she was ready to take this next step. And except for the instances where she was at the gym and had to dress in the locker room, Becca wore lace and satin panties all the time. They really gave her a rush when she had them on, but was in Dan “mode”.

As he did at school, when he got home, Dan kept all his Becca clothing and stuff locked in his suitcase, though with his recent purchases, it was getting quite full. He was going to need to do something about that, both at home and when he returned to school next year, though he wasn’t quite sure what that was going to be yet. As a junior, he would be allowed to live off campus, but there would be no way he could afford his own place, and though he knew of several instances where a group of people got together and rented an entire house, he would have to be extremely careful about doing something like that . Any potential roommates would need to be okay with his lifestyle, so that he could be a bit more open about it, even dressing at home instead of in some gas station restroom.

He decided he would give it some thought while he was home for the summer. In the meantime, Candi have given him the name of a couple of bars in the city he should check out while he was home. Dan had a job that he worked at whenever he was home for more than just a weekend. It was an indoor race track he had started working at when he was sixteen, working part-time when school was in session and full time during the summer. When he had gone off to college, they offered him some work hours whenever he wanted them. It was an arrangement that suited him well, as he did not have to go looking for a new job each summer, or go into his savings during breaks and holidays so he could do things with his friends.

Dan’s first week home was really busy, as the race track was going to be shorthanded, and had him scheduled in for at least sixty hours. As a result, it was over two weeks before he had a chance to get into the city and hit a few of the bars Candi had mentioned. Though she had said they had a presence of T-girls and cross dressers there, he decided to check them out first as himself. He went to the first one, and after one beer, decided the “gurls” there were a bit too outrageous for him. But the next two places he went to looked quite promising. The last one he stopped in appeared to be mainly gay men, with a few lesbian groups who seemed to disappear around midnight, leaving the place mostly male.

After another busy week of work, Becca was ready to hit one of the places she had checked out, wearing a skirt and blouse Tina had helped her pick out. She had emailed Candi earlier in the week and told her she would be making her big debut in full female dress that Saturday. Dan got everything together he would need to transform into Becca and checked at least three times to make sure he hadn’t forgotten anything. He had noted the bar was in an area of the city called Boystown, which was primarily gay. There was a community center just down the street from the bar where he could go and transform into Becca, and with parking within walking distance.

After parking, Dan grabbed his gym bag and headed in to use the family restroom he had spotted when he had scoped out the place the previous weekend. There was plenty of room to become Becca, and a full length mirror to check the results. It took her over thirty minutes to get ready, even having done as much as she could at home, including getting partially dressed, but Becca was quite pleased with the results. She put all Dan’s stuff in the bag and walked back out to her car, putting the bag in the trunk, then headed to the bar. It was already quite busy when she walked in and there did not appear to be any seats available anywhere.

As she walked to the bar to order a drink, she thought she heard someone call her name. As she looked around, she was shocked to see Tina and Candi sitting at a table waving her over. She got her drink and went over to where they were. They both jumped up and hugged and kissed her turning her round and round and telling her how great she looked.

“What are you two doing here?”

“Well, Candi called me after you told her you were going to be making your debut, so we thought we’d surprise you and drive up to give you some moral support. .We weren’t sure what time you would arrive, so we got here early. We’ve been here about an hour, so you have some catching up to do. You really do look great!”

“Thanks.”

The three friends had some drinks, danced a little together and people watched. Becca was quite the hit, getting asked to dance multiple times along with a number of other propositions. Tina was also hit on by both men and women, and Candi was actually offered a blow job right at the table. Finally, they decided to leave the bar and thought about checking out another of the bars in the area. But when they got outside, Tina whispered to Becca that she was so horny and wanted Dan to fuck her. This gave Becca an instant hard on, which did not go unnoticed by Candi.

“We got a hotel room about a mile from here, cause we figured it would be a good idea not to drive all the way home after drinking. Why don’t we head over there and have some fun?”

“OK. My car is just around the corner. We can drive over together. I think I can make it a mile.”

They got in the car and drove over to the hotel.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

Becca grabbed the gym bag and they headed to the room. Becca was not quite sure what to expect, but the thought of finally getting to fuck Tina pushed away any doubts she had. Once in the room, Candi grabbed some beers out of a cooler and they sat around for a few minutes on the king sized bed, then Tina started kissing Becca. Candi soon joined in, and it wasn’t long before they were all naked.

When Dan got his first look at Candi naked, he was a bit taken aback at first. But when Tina started kissing him again, and Candi started giving him a blowjob, he forgot all about the fact that, unlike him, Candi had actual breasts, very awesome looking breasts at that. Tina apparently agreed as she was sucking on them at one point. Soon Dan and Candi changed their positions, Dan moving between Tina’s legs and Candi moving up, kissing Tina, then eventually moving to her breasts. Between Candi squeezing, sucking and pinching them, while Dan licked her clit and finger fucked her, it was not long before Tina was hit with a double orgasm.

When they both finally slowed down to give Tina a chance to catch her breath, she grabbed Dan’s head and pulled him up. When he leaned in to kiss her and she whispered to him to fuck her, Dan wasted no time slipping his rock hard cock into her dripping wet pussy. Candi leaned in and began kissing Dan while she stroked her member to erection, then got up and moved behind Dan. She crawled behind him and used her tongue to rim Dan’s back hole, lubricating and opening it up. When Dan’s moans got louder, Candi got on her knees and slowly pushed her member into Dan.

The feeling pushed Dan over the edge and he soon shot his hot cum, causing Tina to have another intense orgasm. When he finally stopped, just lying there still inside Tina, Candi began fucking his ass for the first time. Dan could not believe it when his cock started getting hard again after several minutes. Candi pulled out just before she was ready to cum, and moved, straddling Tina’s head, where Tina sucked and licked his balls. Dan started fucking Tina again, and soon all three orgasmed again. Over the next couples of hours, the three of them kissed, sucked, licked and fucked each other in various couplings until they were totally exhausted. They finally curled up and fell asleep.

The next morning when they woke up, after they showered and dressed, Candi spoke up.

“I suppose you have some questions.”

“Well, yes I do. I thought you were like me, a cross dresser; but your boobs are real, or at least they look real.”

“They are real. Well enhanced a bit, but real. Obviously, I was assigned the gender of a male at birth, but I was always smallish in stature and felt out of place as a male most of my life. When I started to mature, the boobs came in as well. I don’t grow facial hair, or much hair above my waist at all. I felt much more comfortable as a woman, and actually have lived as one pretty much 24/7 since I left home at eighteen. When I saved enough money, I got implants to enhance my tits.”

“So, do you mind if I ask a personal question?”

“Go ahead and ask.”

“Well you obviously have sex with both men and women and seem to enjoy it all. You say you feel like a woman. So does that make you feel like a lesbian when you have sex with a woman, and how do you feel when you use your cock on them? And what about when you have sex with another man? I mean, sometimes I wonder about myself and what and how I feel when I am dressed up; my boobs are not even real, but yours are, so I can’t imagine you not being confused a lot. And while last night was pretty awesome, it was also a bit disconcerting to me that I enjoyed when you fucked me. I don’t think of myself as gay, but that kinda makes me gay, doesn’t it? Have you thought of having surgery?”

“Wow! That’s a lot of questions. I don’t really care for labels, but I guess if I had to pick one for myself, it would be pansexual. Most of the time I feel female and love having oral sex with other females or others like me, though there are times when I feel more male and like to fuck them like any other guy. At the same time, I enjoy fucking a man’s ass or sucking another man’s cock, or getting fucked or sucked by another male. As you may have noticed, it is different when a man gives a blowjob as opposed to when a woman does.”

“That is true.”

“And, if pushed, I would probably classify you as bisexual, which in my opinion, most people are to some degree anyway. As far as surgery, I have thought about it from time to time, but I have not really decided one way or another. My cock IS my sex organ. At times I think of it as my clit; at times it is a very male cock. And yes, that indecision and the mixed feelings have made it hard for me over the years. For now, I just choose to be a female with something extra, and enjoy sex of all sorts.”

“I’ve never thought of it like that, but you could be right about being bi-sexual; when I dress up, I really just feel sexual. But this certainly has been an interesting weekend so far.”

The three friends had some brunch, then parted ways. Dan worked pretty hard for most of the rest of the summer trying to save up money for school. Candi had made it back into the city one weekend; she and Becca spent it hitting the gay bars in Boystown and Smithville, which was the area where many lesbians lived. Tina was only able to get into the city a couple of times, but Dan also made a few trips down to see her as well. They also talked or emailed nearly every day. By the end of the summer, he was falling in love with her. Finally, it was time to get back to school. About midway through the summer, Andy had contacted him about going in on a place with a couple of guys he knew that would be okay with the lifestyle. Dan was looking forward to seeing all his friends again, and having more chances to go out as Becca.

Dan and Tina saw each other a lot during the year, going out at times as a couple of girls, and other times as a normal couple. Candi often joined them at the clubs, as did Andrea on a number of occasions. Candi, Becca and Tina had the sporadic threesome as well, and Andrea even joined them once. By the end of the school year, Tina and Dan had fallen completely in love with each other and Dan could not bear to be away from her for three months. Dan decided to stay and take some summer courses so he would be able to graduate next June. Although Andy was going home for the summer, the other two people in the house were staying and Andy was able to find another person to take over his share of the rent.

Before starting summer classes, Dan took Tina home to meet his parents and he also met hers. He got Tina’s mom and dad aside and asked for their blessing for him to propose. During the summer they set a wedding date for the fall after Dan graduated. They often laughed and joked about which one of them would make a better looking bride. They also both agreed that they would ask Candi to be one of the bridesmaids and Andy to be one of the groomsmen.

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments