Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dick girl lust

"I sat in front of this amazingly gorgeous stripper and my dick rising and rising in my skirt"

30
10 Comments 10
44.8k Views 44.8k
730 words 730 words
Famous Story
OK, I'll give you a short version of my twenty nine years of existence.

I was born in 1982, I was born a girl, but I had something wrong with me when I was in my mother's womb so the doctor's said when I reached the age of twelve I would have to have an operation. I had the operation with machines to me. But somehow during that time, while in theatre, something out of the ordinary happened. I grew a boy's penis and balls. The doctors told my parents there was nothing they could do.

So, during my junior year in high school, I started puberty and started producing male and female hormones. I grew breasts on top and started having wet dreams that boys got when they started puberty. What made it even worse was when I had to change in girls locker rooms and the girls changing made me ever so horny seeing their breasts. I had to hide in the loo as the result of my horniness lead me to have a huge hard on through my school skirt. Kids called me a freak of nature. My first sex experience was with a school goddess called Melissa Godden, who had the most amazing set of knockers.

I am now twenty nine and run a stripper club. I thought it be a lot easier for me to do than in any other job. I hired the most beautiful, sexy, gorgeous strippers all over the world and brought in loads of customers. I have been proposed to by a few sexy men and when I tell them that I'm half and half they run a mile.

One night after closing, I stubbed out my cigarette in the ashtray at the bar and hopped off the stall. There was only me and this gorgeous exotic looking dancer called Lolita only eighteen left. All the other staff had gone home. I sat down in front of Lolita slowly moving up and down the stripper pole in just a black pair of knickers.

I felt a sexual arousal in my groin area triggering a reaction to my dick which moved. It was getting excited. I kept on watching lustfully wanting to touch her, hold her, taste her, taste her sweet pussy juices in my mouth.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

My cock rose and rose until it was standing upright through my long black skirt straining against it.

Lolita giggled and carried on dancing sexily in front of me. She crawled to the edge of the stage and touched the head of my cock through the skirt. She looked up at me sexily and pulled back my skirt as I leaned back and she took my enormous cock in her mouth to my pleasure. She was so gorgeous to her dark brown eyes, her long, luscious dark curls, dark eyelashes, tanned skin, she was a goddess.

I cried out as I ejaculated inside her mouth.

Lolita pulled back and swallowed my semen down her throat. She sat back on stage legs wide open and took off her panties.

I didn't quite understand what she was doing but I think she was wanting me to come to her. I took off my skirt and climbed on stage careful not to hit my rock hard dick and balls against the side. I went in between her sexy, smooth legs and inserted a couple of fingers inside her. Her pussy was warm, soft and dripping wet ready for my hard as a rock cock to enter her. I pulled out my fingers and licked her juices off my fingers and then exchanged them with my cock as it thrust into her.

I thrust hard and fast and she loved it begging me to go faster. My lips sucked and teased her nipples. My breathing increased as I was already building up to an orgasm. Suddenly, I cried out in pleasure as my body quivered for about thirty seconds as I orgasmed inside her. 

Lolita cried out as she orgasmed. 

"Wow, Miss Mcgee, that was incredible," Lolita said breathlessly.

I caught my breath again as I looked at her then grinned, "of course, I am a master at pleasuring beautiful young women such as yourself," I boasted.

"Would you fuck me again then?" She asked innocently.

"It be my pleasure." I replied as I began fucking her and again and again.
Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments