Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

first time with a shemale

"first time experience"

37
25 Comments 25
75.3k Views 75.3k
874 words 874 words
Famous Story

Anyone who has read my other stories will know that they are based on real events, this one is also based on an actual event. It happened on a recent trip to Thailand.

We arrived in Thailand on a Friday morning, looking forward to a well-earned break. Jaq and I worked long hours, and we lived for our holidays. We had decided to visit Thailand as we were both curious about the availability of good looking shemales.

It had long been a fantasy of ours to try a threesome with a shemale and hoped this holiday would fulfill our fantasy. We caught a taxi to our hotel and were settled in by lunchtime. We wandered into the bar and ordered a couple of long drinks. Sitting to one side of the bar were two beautiful girls, I pointed them out to Jaq, who immediately smiled with approval.

At this time we had no idea that the two pretty faces were in fact shemales. I went over to introduce myself much to the amusement of Jaq. One of the pretty faces said she had to leave, the other one was delighted to join us for a drink. We discovered for the first time the poverty that Thai people faced, Jenny told us all about her life and that she would do anything to escape her miserable existence in Thailand.

A little while later all three of us were enjoying lunch in a very upmarket restaurant, Jenny was becoming very attracted to Jaq, as I hoped she would. We finished our lunch and invited Jenny back to our hotel for another drink. We still had no idea that Jenny was a shemale, I was hoping for a threesome though.

We arrived back at our hotel and headed to the bar, a few drinks later and the conversation was becoming hornier by the second. I suggested that we go up to our room to freshen up and be ready to go to dinner later on. We got into the lift, and Jenny was kissing Jaq within seconds. My cock nearly exploded then and there.

I knew that I was in for a treat but not quite how good it would be. The two girls were soon on the bed kissing, and Jenny had her amazing nipples being sucked by Jaq. I got undressed and watched as the two girls played with each other's tits. I got into position and slid my hand up to Jenny's panties. My heart started to race when I felt a big bulge in her panties, as I slid her panties down a seven-inch cock sprang up catching both Jaq and me by surprise.

catalinabreyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
catalinabreyle

Well, this was a perfect scenario for both Jaq and for me. We both smiled and told Jenny how wonderful she was. Jaq was the first to suck the seven-inch cock, and she went for it big time. Jenny was soon moaning her approval. As Jaq was sucking cock and licking balls, I fed my eight-inch stiff cock into Jenn's mouth. I did not want to cum too soon, so I switched my attention to Jaq's wet swollen pussy, I had never seen her so wet.

I licked and sucked Jaq's pussy until she was begging to be fucked, I knew that she would not mind which cock it was. Jenny mounted Jaq and fed her swollen cock into the wet pussy before her. I fed my cock into Jaq:s mouth, and we were all getting close to orgasm. Jenny let out a long moan as she emptied her balls into Jaq's pussy, as Jenny pulled out, I could see the cum running from her gaping hole.

Jaq still had not had an orgasm, so I quickly dived between her legs and licked the cummy pussy in front of me, that did the trick as a huge orgasm swept over her and soaked me in both cum and pussy juice. The rest of the afternoon was spent indulging in our fantasy, I swallowed two mouthfuls of cum and Jaq sucked me off twice.

Jenny stayed with us for the remainder of our holiday, the times we had were amazing. Jenny was such a sweetie. When it was time to leave we invited Jenny over to England, she was delighted and jumped at the chance. Three weeks later we had booked flights for Jenny, and we were going to ask her to live with us in England.

We put our proposal to Jenny who wept with joy, she was to look after the household chores while we were working. Jenny has been with us for over two months now, and our lives have been transformed. Jaq and I both get the best of both worlds, Jenny has the best of everything and wants for nothing. Jenny has told us that she would like to return to Thailand in the future, we have told her that we will help her financially, in the meantime, we all enjoy each other to the full.

Jenny stayed with us for eighteen months. We were sad to see her leave but we knew her roots were somewhere else. Years later we are still in contact and send money to help her and her family.

 

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments