Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday Night Dream Come True

91
21 Comments 21
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was Friday after work when I sat down at my computer to look at some porn and give myself some much needed relief, especially after the week I'd had. There was nothing like watching bukake and stroking my meat stick, and after about fifteen minutes of hard stroking I shot a monster load all over my hands.

Normally I would just grab the sock and wipe myself up, but for some reason I decided to lick my hand clean. To my surprise it wasn’t bad at all. To think of all that wonderful man cream I'd wasted over the years.

Now it was time to visit a chat room or two. I spent about an hour trying to find someone to talk to but all I could find were gay guys and married women, until finally I got a private message from “curvyBBW12”. I wasted no time and replied with my age, sex and location. It seemed like it took forever to get a response from her. I was just about to give up when she replied, telling me she was in the same area as me. This never happened!

We chatted for about forty-five minutes, talking about everything from sex to politics. Then she asked if I was free tonight. I hesitated and replied in the affirmative. She asked if 7:30 at the Main Street pub was okay, and again I answered in the affirmative, not realizing 7:30 was only a short hour-and-a-half away. That meant I had to hurry up and get ready.

I arrived at a quarter after seven; the pub was packed as expected. I decided to order a beer and wait by the door. I was looking for a woman wearing a black dress with a red scarf; 7:30 arrived but she hadn’t yet. I guess I wasn’t too surprised.

Since I was already there I stayed and had a few drinks. It was then that I spotted a beautiful woman fitting her description. I walked up, introduced myself and offered to buy her a drink which she gladly accepted. We made small talk for the next half hour and then she suggested we go outside for some fresh air.

As soon as we walked out that door she stopped, grabbed my arm to spin me around and kissed me for what felt like an eternity. Her lips tasted like the watermelon lip gloss. I instantly got hard, but that didn’t stop me from making out with her.

We continued to make out in the parking lot for a short while then she invited me to her place since it was nearby. We walked to her house holding hands and kissing the whole way to her front door.

Once inside she shut the door, grabbed the waist of my jeans and pulled me into her for a long, slow kiss during which time she was stroking my hard unit through my pants. I was so turned on I about creamed my pants.

She realized I was getting too worked up so she broke our kiss and led me to the living room couch and instructed me to sit and watch her. She stood just feet from me and slowly let her dress fall to the ground; my mouth was watering I just couldn’t wait for her to expose those beautiful large tits. Finally, as if watching a movie in slow motion, she unclasped her bra and let those puppies out; they were beautiful.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams



I could handle it anymore. I reached under my jeans and started to stroke my throbbing meat pole. That’s when she dropped to her knees and crawled over to me. She reached out, undid my pants and slid them to my ankles.

“Oh, my what a nice cock you have.”

She opened her mouth and started to give me the best blow job of my life. Wasting no time she deep-throated me. I tried my hardest to hold onto my load. Knowing it was a losing battle I gave up and blasted a load down her throat. It was such a huge load that some slipped out of the corner of her mouth. She looked up at me smiling, leaned forward and kissed me. That was the second time today I had tasted my own spunk.

Now it was my turn. I started to kiss her neck, working my way to her large tits; I flicked her nipples with my tongue. I continued down her curvy body until I got to her panty line. Oh, I so wanted to eat her pussy. I excitedly pulled her panties down to find an unexpected surprise. Instead of a nice, warm, juicy pussy in my face there was a rock hard monster cock pointed right at me.

I had never been with a man before let alone a transvestite. I backed away for a minute to absorb everything and then I heard her say, “You surprised to see I have a dick, honey?”

“Yes, very.”

“If you don’t want to suck it you don’t have to, but it sure would be nice if you did.”

I sat there for a minute more. All I could think about was tasting someone else’s cum. I opened my mouth and put her bulging head in my mouth. It tasted a little salty, but good. I started to bob my head up and down on her very large dick, but I could only get about half of it down my throat without gagging.

I could feel her cock begin to swell in my mouth, so I slowed down a little and ran my tongue around the head and down the shaft while stroking lightly. Then she grabbed my head and forced my face down on her cock. I was gagging and I almost puked then she let me up for a breath, only to have that cock rammed back down my throat, gagging me again. I picked up the pace and tried to stuff more of her lovely meat pole down my throat.

“OOOOHHHHHH yeah, honey, you are a good little cock sucker. Oh yeah I’m going to cum!”

Right as she said that I felt her hot, thick, sticky man paste coated my throat. I tried to swallow all of it but it was too much too fast; what I wasn’t able to swallow landed on my face. She reached down and wiped her cum off my face with her fingers and fed me the rest followed by a kiss.

“That was great," I said. ”Never in my life did I think I would suck a dick, let alone swallow another man’s load.”

We spent the rest of the night sucking each other’s dicks. We set up another date, and I was instructed to bring some lube. I couldn’t wait.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by loadmaster2011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments