Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Gave Him His First Blowjob

"I just couldn't resist giving a young man his first blowjob."

27
11 Comments 11
29.4k Views 29.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It was brutally hot in my condo so I decided to take a drive to the beach for some cooler temperatures.  After getting cleaned up inside and out and shaving myself smooth, I taped down my junk and slipped on a black bikini with a black lace coverup and my flip flops.  I put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my beach bag and headed into the late afternoon SoCal traffic en route to the sand.  I arrived about forty-five minutes later and rubbed tanning oil into my skin, giving it a real sexy glow.  I spent the next few hours soaking in the sun until the sun started to go down.  I enjoyed a beautiful sunset and decided to have a few drinks at one of the local beach bars.

Even though I am well over twenty-one, I often get my ID checked when I go to bars.  Although my ID still has my male information on it, my photo depicts me as I now am, an "over thirty" tranny with long curly hair and big brown eyes. I still giggle at the double take the bartenders and doormen often display when they come to the realization I am not a genetic woman.  At five-eleven and one hundred sixty-five pounds, I have long legs and a tight round ass, with very feminine features.  I usually sport a DD rack with my breastforms in place and have a Demi Moore voice.  Due to a reasonable exercise program, I am toned everywhere and take good care of my skin and hair.  I have very small male dangly bits that are easy to tape flat.  For an older gal, I have been told by men and women I still look good.  My female friends often tell me if they didn't know, it might take them awhile to tell I wasn't a genetic woman unless they already suspected I wasn't.  The attention I get from guys confirms I am doing something right. 

I left the beach and had to stop by the ATM to get some cash.  I parked next to a small car with two young twenty-somethings inside.  Still dressed in my beach attire, I slipped my long tan legs out of my car and they both checked me out as I exited.  I just smiled and walked up to the ATM where another young man was using one of the machines.  He glanced at me as I walked up and I saw his eyes lock onto my fake tits.  I have custom made breastforms that attach and the edges are really hard to see unless you really look closely.  By the way he stared I don't think he noticed through my coverup.

I smiled at him and he shyly turned away and I went about my business.  I could tell he was lingering to check me out.  I finished and smiled at him and said, "Hi."  

He appeared nervous and mumbled a quick "Hi" as I walked past him.  

I walked back to my car and as I started to leave, he walked up to the passenger side of the car next to me and got in.  I heard him say to his companions, "Did you see that! She's hot!"  I smiled as I drove away.

I stopped at my favorite beach bar and had a seat at the end of the bar.  I ordered a drink and was taking my first sips when I noticed the three young men from the bank walking in.  They took a table and after a few minutes, one of them pointed at me and leaned over to the guy that was at the ATM, who turned and looked at me.  I smiled coyly and the two who had been in the car were saying something to the guy I had said "Hi" to.  I turned back to my drink and didn't give them much thought.  

A few minutes later, the young man who had been at the ATM walked up to me and said shyly, "Hi.  Remember me?"  

I said, "The kid from the bank?"  

"Yeah, that was me," he said.  Are you meeting someone here?"

I replied, "No, just here to have a few drinks before I go home to my hot condo".

"My name is David, what's yours?" he asked shyly.  Now David was about twenty-two years old, with a thin build and beautiful dark eyes.  He wasn't exactly handsome, but wasn't ugly either. I felt like I was old enough to be his mom if I was a genetic woman, or at least, his older sister.  

"Gina", I said, extending my hand to shake his.  "Would you like to keep me company? I said teasingly.  

"Sure," he said somewhat nervously and took the seat beside me.  I could see his friends staring and smiling as they watched us.  

"Gina, I hope I'm not bugging you," he said.  "My friends dared me to come over here.  They are always making fun of me because I'm kinda shy around girls.  Can I buy you a drink or something and just sit with you awhile so they will get off my back?"

"Sure honey," I said.  "Tell me about yourself."  As we began to make small talk, I started to feel really attracted to this young man for some reason.  I could tell he didn't have much game with women as he talked of the most mundane things and didn't really make any effort to hit on me.  I kind of got the impression he really didn't like me now that he got a closer look at me.  As he talked, my mind started to wander and I wondered how big his cock was and if he had ever been with a woman.  

I am an incorrigible slut at times, and as the alcohol started to take effect, I started feeling a little horny.

MeganBab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganBab

I feigned interest in the conversation until I decided I really felt like doing something very naughty.  

"Dave, would you walk me to my car?" I asked. "I need to get my glasses or I won't be able to see a thing," I said.

"Sure" he replied and we walked past his friends to where my car was parked.  They both stared with their mouths open as we walked past.  

We walked up to my car, which was parked around the side of the bar in a rather dark area.  Going for broke, I said, "Dave, I really don't need my glasses.  Do you want to sit with me in my car and talk?"  He slowly agreed and I told him to get into the back seat.  

He really started to look nervous and I said, "I won't bite, honey."  We both got into the back seat and closed the doors.  

I leaned into him and softly whispered, "Dave, I really want to suck your cock!"  

I am sure that was the last thing he expected to hear.  His eyes got big and he stuttered and said, "Gina,  I don't, I mean, I've never,  I have never been with a girl.  I mean, I don't know what you want."  

"I know what I want, baby, and right now I want your cock in my mouth and I want to taste your cum," I said, as I reached over and laid my hand on what was becoming a rather large bulge in his shorts.  I began rubbing his cock through his shorts and I could feel his manhood growning under my fingers.  

"Take off your shorts," I commanded.  Dave hesitated then did as he was told, releasing a fine specimen of manmeat that stood straight up.  It was about six inches long but about as thick as a summer sausage.  "Just lay back honey, I'll handle the rest," I said.  

He spread his legs and leaned back against the seat with his big brown eyes wide and fixed on me.  I could only imagine he was thinking, "I'm not sure what this crazy old bitch is about to do, but I'll go along with it!"  

I slowly ran my tongue from the base of his dick to the head, teasing him with my tongue as I stroked his shaft for a while as he moaned softly.  I drooled saliva on him before taking him completely into my mouth and began sucking him long and hard.  I deep throated him a few times then sucked him deeper and faster as he began to moan loudly.  He began to stroke my head and run his fingers in my hair as I sucked him off and he continued to moan and quiver.  

After only a few minutes,  he grunted and shot thick wads of hot cum into my mouth as his hips shuddered and he gasped for breath.  He quickly filled my mouth and I swallowed his salty sweet cum hungrily and licked him clean as he writhed in the seat.  He would jump each time my tongue or lips make contact with the head of his dick.  I continued to lick and suck his cock until it started to go limp, then started to build steam again, getting rock hard after only a few minutes.

"Ah, youth," I thought as I started to deep throat his cock again.  I fluttered my tongue on his head, teased him with my teeth, and really sucked him hard for about ten minutes as I looked up at him.  His eyes were half closed and the look of pleasure on his face confirmed my reputation as an excellent cocksucker was intact.  

Suddenly, the poor baby suddenly cried, "Oh Gina" and shot another, smaller load of cum in my mouth.  I swallowed and licked him clean again and we both fell back against the backseat sweaty and exhausted.  I relished the taste of his salty sweet cum on my tongue as we recovered. 

After a few minutes, we started making small talk and he ranted about how amazing our experience was.  "Can I make love to you now?" he asked.  

Since I hadn't told him I was a tranny I decided not to go there.  "Can't, on my period," I said.

"Oh, Okay" he said.  I was sure he didn't know what that really meant for a girl but I didn't care.  I had the taste of his salty sweet cum on my lips and had satisfied my slutty desire by giving him what I am sure he considered two world class blowjobs.  

I let him hold me and stroke my hair for about half an hour before we went back inside the bar and walked up to where his two friends were.  "Your friend was great!" I said, as I kissed Dave lightly on the lips.  I left his buddies with questioning looks wondering what had just happened.  Dave sat down with them with a sheepish grin on his face as I walked back outside to my car.  It had cooled off and I drove home.  I went inside and looked at myself in the mirror just inside the door.  My hair was tussled and my lip gloss was gone but I had to smile.  I still looked pretty good even after sucking dick in the back seat of a car.  

I didn't give David my phone number on purpose and haven't seen him since.  I probably ruined him because now he is going to expect the next girl to suck his dick and swallow his cum every time.  I bet he will be disappointed as most girls I know don't love cock and cum as much as me.  Oh well, sucks to be him.  

Published 
Written by SweetGina4luv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments