Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I just couldn't help myself

"A girl can only go so long without a man"

13
5 Comments 5
15.2k Views 15.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Brad and I have been together for some time.  I feel bad because he does have a wife and I feel a little guilty sharing her man with her, but he has a thing for shemales and I have been keeping him satisfied in that arena.  Brad has been gone for weeks in Texas helping Hurricane Harvey victims and I pretty much have been without a playmate.  I have been exclusive with him since we started dating, with the exception of a one time gang bang with him and three of his closest buddies, at his suggestion.  It has been so great between us that I would do almost anything to please Brad.  However, after the experience with his friends, we haven't had any similar experiences and have been exclusive again, with the exception of his relations with his wife.

I have a very strong sex drive and love to be ravished by my man.  I'm a tall "girl", with long tanned legs and a firm, round ass with long hair and very feminine features.  I am older but still appear much younger than my age.  I have a very feminine voice and mannerisms and pass well.  I dress like a much younger woman and easily get the attention of men, and even women occasionally.  

With Brad gone, I have been feeling very neglected and extremely horny.  This week, I decided I needed more than my toys and imagination.  What I needed was to please a man.  But, I wasn't interested in a stranger.  I developed an idea.

One of the men Brad shared me with was an African American man named Silver.  Silver is in incredible physical shape and very handsome.  I especially enjoyed pleasuring him during our little adventure and secretly lusted for him whenever I was around him.  He was so sweet to me and really treated me with gentleness during our experience together.  I felt he was the one to satisfy me while Brad was gone, if I could convince him to do it.  

I knew he worked out at the gym I also attended and was usually there during the evenings.  I decided to approach him and see if he would be interested in taking care of my need.  

I got prettied up in my cutest workout clothes and light makeup and went to set my ambush.  I put on some light perfume, mascara and lip gloss and pulled my dark curly hair into a high ponytail.  With my breast forms in my sports bra and my tight compression shorts filled out nicely with my round ass and my long tan legs on full display, I looked pretty hot.  Fortunately my dangly bits taped up easily and left a smooth, flat frontal area.  

I pulled into the parking lot and looked for Silver's Jeep, but it wasn't there. I waited for about an hour and he didn't show so I went home.  The following evening, I set the trap again.  This time, I saw a black Jeep pull into a parking stall about three away and I saw Silver inside on the phone.  Success!  It was time to spring the trap. 

I waited until he looked like he was going to exit his car and I stepped out, purposely taking a course directly across his path and "accidentally" ran into him.  He extended his arms and started to apologize then said, "Gina!  I almost ran you over!  How are you?" as he gave me a warm hug.  I acted like I was the one not paying attention and I returned his hug, pressing my body into his and making a point of holding on a few seconds too long.  When we separated, he asked if Brad was still in Texas and I said he was.

"So, how has it been with him gone?" he asked. 

"I have been very lonely." I replied with a pout and as seductive a look as I could muster.  He smiled and I sensed he was thinking about me kneeling between his legs as I once gave him head while Brad and his friends watched.  "A girl has her needs, you know?"

"I'm sure you do," he said playfully.  "I'm sure someone like you doesn't have to try very hard to find some company."  

"That's why I'm here." I said bluntly.  Silver stared at me for a moment before the light seemed to go on.

"So, you're here to find a friend?" he asked.

"I just ran into one, if he is interested," I said coyly.  

"Wow, I didn't expect that," he said.  "What would Brad think?"  

"Well, it was his idea for you and the guys to have a turn at me that day at Tony's house." I said.  "If I was to stray, I would bet he would want me to be with one of you instead of a stranger, assuming he would care at all.  It's not like I'm his wife or anything.  I'm really just his playmate."    

Silver thought for a few moments then said, " So what do you have in mind, little senorita?"  

I stepped up to him and put my arms around his neck and pressed myself against him.  I could feel he was already responding to my idea based on the bulge in front of his shorts pressing against my thigh.  I whispered, "Baby, I just need your cock.  Anyway you want to give it to me is fine with me."  

"You must be crazy," he said.  "I don't know. I'm not sure Brad would be cool with that.  We've been friends for a long time and I'm not sure that would be a cool thing to do."

"Well, if I can't have you, I'll just have to find some stranger to have me," I teased. 

He paused, thinking about it for a few moments while I waited anxiously.  Then, he wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "Well, I'm a little pressed for time.  Where do you want to go?"  

"My condo is just a few blocks away," I said.  

"Lead on babe," he said with a sly smile.

We got into our cars and he followed me to my condo.  We walked up the steps and I saw my nosy neighbor looking out her window at us with a look of disapproval on her face.  I don't know if she knows I am a tranny but she never was nice to me.  I thought, "Oh well, I hope she gets laid at least once before she passes."

I unlocked the door and we stepped inside.  Before I had gone hunting, I made sure I was clean inside and out in the event Silver wanted everything I had to offer.  I was glad I thought ahead.

I turned to him and put my arms around his neck and gently kissed him, then kissed him a little harder, slipping my tongue into his mouth where it met his.  He kissed me long and deep for several minutes and I could feel his substantial cock pressing against my thighs. 

I led him to the couch and pushed him down on it.  I grabbed the top of his shorts and underwear and pulled them down to his ankles, exposing his shiny black cock.  His cock was about seven inches long and as big around as a cucumber.  I could see pre-cum glistening on the tip around his pee hole.  

Without saying another word, I went to work.  I started by licking the pre-cum off the tip of his dick.  It was so sweet, not salty or bitter at all.  Silver's package was clean shaven and I began to slowly run my tongue up and down his shaft, from his balls to the tip, drooling saliva all over his cock and balls.  I gently took each of his balls into my mouth, gently sucking them while stroking his shaft.  

Silver pulled the pony tail holder out of my hair and let my long hair fall over his thighs.  He ran his fingers through my hair as I licked and sucked him.  "Oh yeah baby!" he cooed.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

"I love the way you take care of your man.''  He pulled my hair aside to watch me work. 

I took his cock into my mouth and began to deep throat him, then alternately suck and tongue the head of his penis and move my wet mouth up and down his shaft.  He cradled my face as I sucked his cock and I looked up at him.  He was looking intently at me and was telling me how pretty I was and how he loved looking at my pretty face while I sucked his dick.  This really turned me on as Brad usually was a little demeaning when we engaged in our little adventures, and while that turned me on too, someone being sweet to me was a nice change.      

I enthusiastically sucked away as Silver gently guided my head up and down on his cock in a gentle rhythm.  After several minutes, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to stand up.  I stood up with him in anticipation of what was next and he led me to a chair by the window.  He pulled off my workout shorts and directed me to pull off the tape holding down my little penis and balls.

He motioned for me to kneel on the chair facing away from him at the window.  He moved behind me and I heard him spit into his hand, then felt the head of his dick pressing against my tight asshole.  I stopped him and went to a small storage box I had next to the couch and took out a tube of lubricant.  I also grabbed a towel to put on the chair to keep things clean.  I lubed my ass and his cock, and got back on the chair.  Silver fingered my ass for a few minutes before putting his hands on my hips.

Silver gently pressed his dick against me until the doorknob like head of his cock slipped inside of me.  He patiently waited for my asshole to relax then pressed deeper and deeper, until I had his entire cock inside me.  It was a little painful at first but I soon relaxed.  

Silver began to slowly thrust his dick in and out, pausing as if he was about to pull his doorknob out before easing it back in until he was balls deep again.  He moaned softly as he fucked me and I moaned loudly along with him, begging him to fuck me good.  I felt his balls slapping against my ass as he thrust inside me.

I reached down to my little cock, which was also hard.  I still had lube on my fingers and I started to stroke my own cock as Silver fucked my asshole.  

"I'm gonna fuck you good my little Latina princess!" he said as he began to fuck away with abandon.  I was really moaning in pleasure as I felt each inch of that beautiful black cock glide through my ass.  

"Spank me!" I yelled.  He gave me a sharp clap on my ass as he really started to piston all of that beautiful black meat into me.  He slapped me on the ass several more times as he fucked away.  I looked through the shears covering my window as Silver was fucking me and noticed my neighbor was in front of her condo, watering her flowers.  I knew she couldn't see inside but I was pretty sure she could hear the noise we were making.  

As Silver pumped my asshole, I was stroking my own cock as if there was no tomorrow.  As Silver slapped me on the ass again, I felt the urge to ejaculate building fast.  Suddenly, I pulled the trigger and shot streams of cum onto the towel covering the chair as my body spasmed in ecstasy.  

I was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of having Silver's cock thrusting in and out of me as I came.  Suddenly, he  pulled his cock out of me.  I turned and saw him holding it in his hand, pressing hard on the head.  

"Come here and open your mouth baby." he said.  "I got something for you."  

I eagerly dropped to my knees in front of him and opened my mouth.  He began to stroke his cock before he shot a hot wad of cum across my face.  He then guided more spurts of cum into my open mouth, almost filling it.  His cum was sweet like melon or fruit, so different from the salty/bitter taste I was so used to.  After he filled my mouth, I swallowed the mouthful and looked at his cock, which was glistening with cum.  I immediately took him into my mouth and slurped the rest of his cum into my mouth.  I got a faint taste of me and his cum but I didn't care.  I wiped his cum off of my face with my fingers and slurped that down too, licking my fingers hungrily while looking into Silver's eyes. 

Silver stood in front of me as I kneeled on the floor and watched that beautiful cock lay to rest.  He smiled and said, "Any time you need some good dick, you can come to me baby.  I'll make sure you get all you need."

I smiled and said, "I hope you enjoyed having me again".

"Better than last time." he said.  " I could get used to having you around."

I smiled and said, "Me too."  

Silver went to clean up in the bathroom and I went to the kitchen to clean off my face and ass.  He came back out and I watched his rippling muscles as he got dressed. He really was a beautiful man.  Sweet too, in more ways then one.   

"Got to go get my workout now!" he said.  He slipped his arms around me and held me close, kissing my neck.  I guess he didn't want to kiss me on the mouth after I sucked his cock fresh out of my ass.  Oh well.  He gave me his phone number so I could arrange time with him if I needed to without laying in wait at the gym.  

Silver left and I went to take a shower.  My asshole was tingling and numb from the fucking I had but for the time being, my lust had been satisfied.  

Published 
Written by SweetGina4luv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments