Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joe's Bar and Grill Pt. 3

"The final chapter in a trangender love story."

28
10 Comments 10
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Jo got out of bed and walked into the hallway and picked up her cell. She dialed Tommy’s number and waited for him to answer. When I heard her start to talk to Tommy, I got out of bed and walked up behind her. I put my arms around her and began to caress her breasts as my now hard cock slid into the crack of her ass.

“Please Tommy. I really need you to open uuuupppp…..” she moaned as I pulled on her nipple. “No nothing is wrong…I’m fine. I just have something to do. Ohhhhhh…” she moaned as I dropped a hand down and started to caress her now hard cock. “No, really Tommy…everything is fine. I will be there in a couple hours. Thanks I will see you when I get there. I really appreciate this.”

She hung the phone up and turned around to face me. “Do you have an idea how hard it is to..” I silenced her by pulling her to me and kissing her passionately on the lips. While still kissing her I picked her up and carried her back into the bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed.

As I broke the kiss she moaned and said, “You are such an incredible kisser you almost take my breath away. How did I ever get so lucky to find you?”

I smiled and said, “I’m the lucky one to have you.”

I kissed her soft lips again and then moved down to her neck. I kissed her neck all over and then moved to her shoulders. She shuddered as I licked and kissed her shoulders and started to work my way down farther. When I got to her breasts I licked each nipple and swirled my tongue around the areola. She shuddered and moaned as I lavished more attention to each breast. I licked my way down from her breasts stopping at her navel. I felt her hips begin to thrust slightly in anticipation of where I was heading. I kissed above and around the base of her cock being careful not to touch it. Her hips began to thrust more and she moaned and said, “Ohhhhh Good…you’re making me crazy.”

I moved down between her legs and kissed and licked her inner thighs and kissed my way down to her knees. I licked her behind the knees and she again groaned loudly. “God Bob..you are driving me crazy.” I kissed my way down to her feet and began to kiss and lick and suck her sexy toes.

“I think I might cum if you don’t quit that,” she said.

I smiled at her and put her feet down. I began to kiss my way back to her V and that hot little cock. When I got to it, I began to blow on it and watched it twitch and listened as Jo moaned again. I lightly ran my tongue up the length of the shaft and she almost screamed. “Yeeeesssss…Suck meeee!” I took the head in my mouth and continued to work it over with my tongue, making her hips thrust and breathing become very rapid. Through the moaning and groaning she managed to get out, “Turn around and give me your beautiful cock to suck on.”

I gladly complied and when I did she began to devour my cock. I began to suck her with reckless abandon and I could feel the head swell and her balls tighten and I knew she was going to cum. Her incredible mouth had me on the verge as well and when her first load exploded into my mouth, I rewarded her with the same. We both sucked and nursed on each other’s cocks until we were both completely spent. I turned around and laid down next to her and we kissed and cuddled while we rested.

After a little while Jo suggested we get up and get something to eat since she had to go to the bar soon. I suggested we go out for bite since I was sure neither one of us felt like cooking. She heartily agreed.

We went to a local joint nearby and had lunch and acted like a couple of love sick teenagers giggling and holding hand and kissing. Before they brought us our check the owner came over to our table and told us that it was so nice to see two people so much in love that he’d like to give us dessert on the house. We laughed and said sure. As we walked out arm in arm, the owner called out to us, “You two remind me of my wife and I thirty years ago. I hope you are as happy together as we have been.”

I turned back and smiled at him and said, “I hope so too.”

Jo kissed me on the lips and said, “I have to get to work now my love. Will I see you later?”

“I have some errands to run sweetie but I should be in later tonight.”

She smile and said, “OK. I’ll see you when you get there.”

I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. “I hope that will hold you until I see you again,” I said.

She smiled at me and said, “Wow. I think that will hold me,” and headed off to work on foot. Little did she know that I had my own plans for later tonight.

I went back to her place to gather the information I needed to put my little plan into action. I hit all the stores I needed to and got back to her place about 8:00 and start to my preparations.

About 9:30 I was close to done so I called the bar. Jo answered and I said, “How is the most beautiful girl on the planet doing tonight?”

“Very lonely because my guy isn’t here with me.”

“Sorry about the babe. It took longer than I thought to do all my errands. Is it busy tonight?”

“Not really. I think I might close early it’s so slow.”

“I’ll make you a deal. You close up early and call me when you are getting ready to leave. Meet me over at your place and I will try to make up for not being there tonight.”

There was a few second of silence and then she asked me, “What are you up to Bob?”

I said, “No questions. Do we have a deal?”

“Of course we do.”

“Good. I will see you when you get there.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

Don’t forget to call me.”

“I won’t.” And we hung up.

Jo called about 10:45 and said she was closing up in a few minutes.

I put my plan into action.

When Jo arrived home she found a note taped to the door. She opened it and read it:

“Baby, I know you had a long day and a tough night. When you come inside go straight to your bedroom, undress and go to the bathroom where you will find further instructions.”

Jo smiled and went into her house. She took off her jacket and headed to the bedroom where she undressed. As per the instructions, she went to the bathroom. Another note on the door. She read this note: 

“Hey sexy, I can picture you standing there naked and it turns me on incredibly. I am now rock hard. Go into the bathroom and take a nice long bath and unwind from your long day. Takes as long as you want. When you are done, dry your self off and use the body lotion in there and then head back to the bedroom where your next task awaits you. Enjoy your bath, I love you! Bob”

Jo opened the bathroom door and found a nice hot bath with perfumed oil waiting. The bathroom was lit only by several candles. Totally amazed, she got into the hot bath and sat down to soak and enjoy the bath. After about 30 minutes she was nice and relaxed and got out of the bath, dried off, applied the body lotion and headed for the bedroom.

On the bed she found a beautiful black negligee along with a black thong and garter and black stockings and another note. The note read: “Jo, I have been picturing you in this since I first met you. Put on the sexy lingerie and come to the dining room where I await you.”

She dressed and went to the dining room where I was waiting dressed in my own little black thing and a smile. “Wow, you really look hot baby,” she said.

“Thank you ma'am, but I can’t hold a candle to you Jo. Seeing you in that outfit, I am about to bust out of my thong.”

I walked over to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. “Please sit down while your server brings you a light supper I prepared for you.” I pulled her chair out, helped her to be seated and headed for the kitchen. I came back out with her food and said, “I am Robert, your server for tonight. Please let me know if there is anything I can get for you or do for you as my job is to serve you and please you.”

Jo gave me a strange look and said, “OK, thank you Robert.” She ate her dinner while I attended to her, filling her wine glass, water glass etc. When she finished her dinner I helped her up and led her to the bedroom. The room was lit by scented candles. A silk bedspread was on the bed and on the nightstand was a bottle of lube. Jo looked at it and then at me with a quizzical look.

“Baby,” I said, “I love you and have given myself up to you totally except for one way. Tonight we will take that last step.”

Jo looked at me. “You mean…”

“Yes, I want you to take my cherry.”

“Are you sure about this?”

“I am. I love you very much and I want us to share in everything. I have had your sweet and sexy ass and now as a sign of my total love for you, I want you to have mine.”

“Now to get you ready, my love.” I sat her on the bed and knelt between her legs. I moved her thong aside and pulled her hard cock out and began to lick it and suck it. After several moments, I took the lube and rubbed it on her cock. I stood her up and the pulled down her thong exposing her beautiful hard cock. I took off my thong, and laid down on the bed and spread my legs exposing my virgin hole to her. Jo climbed onto the bed and moved between my legs. Feeling the negligee and stocking against my bare skin made me even more excited then I already was. I shuddered in anticipation.

She positioned her cock at my opening and very slowly began to penetrate my. It slid in very easily as I had pre-lubed myself. It felt weird but good. She hit my sphincter and looked at me. “This might hurt a little but I promise to be gentle.”

I smiled at her. “I know you will, my love.”

She pushed harder until my ass loosened up and let her in. I gave a sharp intake of breath as the initial pain set in. She held her cock in there for a few minutes letting me get used to it. The pain subsided quickly and the pleasure began to rise. I groaned a little and Jo leaned over and began to kiss me as she began to slowly fuck me. I really began to enjoy the sensation of her cock sliding in and out of my hole and I put my arms around her to pull her deeper into to me and let out a deep excited groan.

Jo realized that I was now enjoying her cock and started to drive it deeper and fasted. My hips rose to meet her thrusts. Our pace quickened and I felt my balls beginning to tighten. I thought to myself “My God, I am going to cum just from her fucking me. This is amazing!”

As if she could read my thoughts, Jo plunged deeper into me and then pulled her head back and shouted, “I’m cumming baby!” The instant I felt her hot cum hit my ass, my cock exploded as well. We continued cumming for what seemed like hours until we were both totally spent. She slowly withdrew from my hole and laid down next to me.

I took her in my arms and kissed her on the lips and the neck. “Jo, I want you to know this means you are going to be stuck with me for a long, long time.” She smiled at me with a hint of tears in her eyes.

“Bob, I love you with all my heart and tonight you showed me just how much you really do love me. I don’t ever want you to leave. Promise you’ll never leave me.”

“I promise baby, I promise.”

That promise was made about 10 years ago and we are still growing strong. As soon as society and the law allows, I am going to make Jo my wife.

Published 
Written by witchdoctorbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments