Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Their Match 2

"The next day"

27
9 Comments 9
10.7k Views 10.7k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Sarah slept so contentedly. Last night had been a dream come true for her. Meeting Robert and going home with him.

The sex had been incredible. She still couldn't believe the things they'd done. Not only had he sucked her cock and swallowed her come, but he'd let her fuck him, and not just once. His mouth had been so warm around her cock. He'd taken it slow, building her pleasure until she'd come in his mouth.

She'd done that before, but that had been with tranny hunters going for their kink. Robert had done it just to pleasure her more.

Mission accomplished.

Sarah had come so hard she'd almost fainted. When he'd asked her to make love to him for his first time, it had blown her mind. Where had he been all this time.

She'd taken him slow and gently, as it should be the first time. She'd been lucky herself that way. Billy had been such a sweet boy. More delicate than she was in some ways. He'd taught her sex could be sweet and tender as opposed to rough and selfish. Many lovers or fuckers, as she remembered them, had showed her enough of that type. It should never be rushed or too painful.

First times were difficult enough.

The memory of easing her cock into his ass was so dreamy. It had felt so good. The tightness of his ass around her shaft had been pure ecstasy for her. That first moment when her balls had touched his ass. Being all the way inside him, had almost made her come right then. Slowly moving in and out of him at first. Pure pleasure. He'd tensed a little but seemed to be enjoying it as much as her. She'd made love to him. Another first for her.

Of course, being as horny as she'd been that night. She still needed to be fucked. They'd done that too. Even that had felt different. Sarah had always had a high sex drive. Billy had been wonderful and tender, but he lacked the passion she craved. He'd never just fucked her ass wildly, pounding her till she screamed in pleasure.

The fuckers had pounded her, but she felt used instead of satisfied. They'd fuck her ass like a randy bull, come after a few minutes and leave her unsatisfied.

She'd considered punching them in the balls a few times.

Robert had been a real man. He'd pounded her ass, fucking her like crazy. And still he'd thought of her pleasure as much as his, reaching around and stroking her cock while fucking her. When they'd both come, her orgasm had left her barely conscious.

The shower to clean up had started things all over again. The final surprise had been him letting her bend him over and really fuck him. She'd gone crazy on him, pounding his ass as hard as she could. She finally had understood the appeal of it. The passion and lust it had brought in her was indescribable. She'd come so hard she'd thought she'd die.

Now she lay there ,spooning his body, having fallen asleep that way. He was so warm and smooth. The muscles of his torso and legs so firm against her. Such strength and tenderness, such a rare combination.

She could tell he was no vanilla type. He had a touch of kink there, alright. She smiled at that. The possibilities with him seemed endless.

The thought of that was getting her hard again. Nestled against his back, her cock growing against his ass. He stirred a little, as he felt her cock stiffen. She grazed her fingers down his body, starting at his chest, working their way downward. Across his flat stomach to his hips. She reached his cock, semi erect and growing.

It had filled her mouth so nicely last night. In her ass it had stretched her a little, but oh what a wonderful feeling.

Her cock began to throb. She slowly began to stroke his cock to full hardness. Kissing the back of his neck. He was only a few inches taller than her, so they fit nicely this way. She felt him wake, reaching back, he trailed his fingers along the side of her body. His touch gave her shivers. She ground her cock into the cheeks of his ass. Moving her hips slowly back and forth. She angled her cock between his legs. She felt it touch his balls and the underside of his now hard cock. He moaned a little as she did. He arched his back a little pushing his ass back to her. He spread his cheek apart a little, giving her clear access to his asshole

"Oh you beautiful man," she thought.

She licked her hand, rubbing her cock with it, hoping the mix of saliva and precum would be enough. She guided the head of her cock towards his asshole, slowly pushing herself inside. He was so tight. He gasped a little at her entry, breathing out as she pushed her way in. When she was half way in she stopped. Reaching around she felt for his cock and began to stroke it.

He sighed.

Robert was such a mixture of feelings. Her breath on the back of his neck, her cock pushing into his ass and her soft had, gently stroking his cock, which tingled at her touch.

He'd been a fan of sleepy morning sex. Though, never on the receiving end.

That thought and everything else she was doing had him so hot. He wanted her inside him again. It had hurt a little, last night. Her cock being so much bigger than he was used to. But once that had passed, it had felt amazing. And when she'd fucked and pounded his ass the second time, his legs had given out before she'd came. He'd almost come, just from her fucking him.

Now was going to be that dreamy wake up sex. He felt her slide further inside him until feeling her balls touch his ass. He moaned with pleasure. He reached back grabbing her ass holding her there for a moment. Letting his body adjust and get ready. He turned his head to her.

"Fuck me!" He whispered.

She grinned devilishly and bit him on the shoulder. Grabbing his hip, she started moving her cock in and out of him, ever so slowly. It wasn't long before she increased her pace. The slow easy strokes became fast hard thrusts.

Morning sex was never meant to be long and wasn't. But it was good.

She continued to thrust into him on their sides before moving him over onto his knees and taking him from behind, grabbing his hips and pounding his ass. Just as she was going to come , another wicked grin appeared, she pulled out of him, stroked her cock and came all over his ass and back. Glorying, in her come all over him.

She squeezed out the last drop, whipping it on his ass cheek. He looked behind him and saw the devilish look over her face. Feeling her hot come all over his back. Always one to be in the moment, he put some of her come on one of his fingers and put it into his mouth, sucking on it.

"Oh you dirty boy," she said sexily.

She leaped at him.

Expecting just that reaction, he quickly turned onto his back and caught her in his arms. Hugging her to him. She kissed him thoroughly, hugging him back, before resting her head on his chest.

"You're my idea of a perfect man," she cooed.

He stroked her hair, trailing his fingers down her back, she squirmed at the sensation.

"You're my perfect woman. Beautiful, always horny and wonderfully depraved," he laughed, she gave him a playful punch to the ribs.

"Would you like some coffee?" He asked.

"Yes please," she purred.

He reluctantly untangled himself from her, getting out of bed, walking naked to the kitchen. He was a little sore from last night, but didn't care at all. The lightness to his step was all orgasm related.

"What a night," he thought.

Looking back at Sarah, laying naked on his bed, it was hard to think of anything but more sex. He almost walked into the hallway door, luckily he caught himself. She laughed at his stumble and continued to watch his beautiful naked body walk away.

She got up, stretching and went to use the bathroom. She was a little tender also. He had such a wonderfully big cock. It filled her so well and she could feel every glorious inch when he was inside her.

She walked naked into the kitchen, coming up behind him. She wrapped her arms around him. Pressing herself against him. He felt so good.

"Good morning handsome."

"Good morning beautiful," he replied.

"Coffee ready?"

She asked not letting him go just yet. She felt like not letting him go all day. She hadn't known how well last night was going to go, but had nothing planned for the day. She had visions of fucking each other into unconsciousness.

Sounded good to her.

It had been a long time since her last relationship. Never, since sex this good. She wondered what his plans were.

"Not quite," he replied.

He turned to face her, her arms still around him. At 5' 11" he was only just taller than her. He could look into her face without looking down. He kissed her lightly and gazed into her eyes. He could see the wickedness behind them. He'd not believed last night would've gone so well.

He was supposed to meet his friend Mechelle for breakfast in an hour. He'd texted her already, letting her know he wasn't coming.

"Get lucky, did you?" Had been the reply with a wink emote.

He hadn't responded yet. Too much to say via text. So the rest of the day was free. Nothing to do but spend it with this beautiful naked woman in his arms.

His cock started hardening again at that thought. Sarah felt him begin to grow against her leg. She smiled wickedly at him, letting him know what she felt. She stepped away from him to get a better look. His beautiful cock was just starting to harden. She took it into her hand, gently stroking him.

She felt herself wanting to say something from a porn movie.

" I'd like cream with my coffee."

She just couldn't though. The sight and feel of his wonderful cock was no joke.

She knelt down and took him into her mouth. She'd always loved sucking cock, and his was so nice. Long and thick, now hard as a rock and all hers.

She licked his head all around with her tongue. Running her lips down the shaft to his balls, before putting them in her mouth, one at a time and gently sucking on them. She continued to stroke him while she did this. She ran her lips back up his head, throbbing now. She took it into her mouth. Taking most of him into her throat before coming back up for air. She wasn't sure she could take him all, but wanted to try. She relaxed her throat a little and moved her lips down his shaft. Taking more of him each time until she almost had all of him. She pulled back for fear of choking.

"She'd get there," thinking to herself.

She continued sucking on him. Using everything she'd ever learned about cocksucking.

Robert had leant back on the bench, his hand gripping the edges for support. Her mouth felt so good on his cock. She was amazing at this. He thought about staying there till he filled her mouth with come, but wanted more.

He moved her head off his cock, reluctantly and stood her up, leaning her over the bench. It was tempting to take her like that, but had something else in mind.

He crouched down behind her, spreading her perfect ass cheeks apart and began tonguing her asshole. She squealed in delight as she felt his tongue. She'd wanted to fill her mouth with his come again, but this worked too. She was hoping this would lead to something else.

This bench looked sturdy enough to play on.

She felt his tongue flick and swirl her asshole, he even tried sticking it inside her a little. She was in heaven, her cock was hard again.

This man was pushing her past her normal limits already and it had only been twelve hours.

Just as she wasn't sure if her legs could support her any more, he stopped. He turned her around and lifted her, easily, up onto the bench. Her ass just hanging off, he guided his cock into her well lubed asshole, pushing all the way in on the first thrust.

She moaned loudly, wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his head for support. He began thrusting into her. Long and deep. She felt her ass open up for him as he continued to thrust. The bench was cold on her ass, but his cock was so hot inside her. His pace quickened, faster and faster came his thrusts. She could feel his orgasm coming, and hers wasn't far behind.

She locked eyes with him, "Come in my ass!" she growled.

A few seconds later he did, groaning as he shot his come into her ass. Shooting load after load. Filling her up, triggering her own orgasm.

Only once before had she came like this, she groaned too as her hot come shot from her cock, covering her stomach and breasts.

With his cock still inside her, he carried her back to the bedroom. Her head resting on his shoulder in orgasmic bliss. Her eyes were fluttering, her heart pounding, her cock still twitching, as she held on to him. She felt on the verge of falling, her strength having been drained from her last orgasm. She felt him lower her to the bed, her arms falling away, feeling boneless and semi conscious.

Robert wasn't much better, he'd come so hard he'd almost dropped her. He just made it to the bed, before collapsing himself next to her. He moved to her, wrapping his arms around her, spooning her this time. All thoughts of more sex deserted him.

For now.

They slept for about an hour. Warm and content. They both had that wonderful, post orgasmic glow.

Robert got up first, using the bathroom. When he came out, Sarah was laying on her back. Her eyes were closed as he took in her naked, sleeping form.

"What a goddess," he thought.

Her dark hair, a halo on the pillow. Her breasts were firm and soft. Her nipples stuck out, just begging to be licked. Her flat stomach and smooth, dark olive skin. Beautiful long, smooth legs. Her wonderful cock, soft now. He wanted it so much.

These thoughts surprised him. He'd enjoyed ass play, since the first time a woman had used her fingers on him during head. That led to the toy he'd gotten. But to actually have a cock inside him hadn't been something he thought about. Last night and this morning had opened his mind to such amazing things.

With Sarah, it all seemed so natural. He wondered what other firsts were in store.

He walked back into the kitchen, retrieving the forgotten coffee. Pouring two cups and taking them back to the bedroom. She was propped up on one elbow, watching him. That sweet smile of hers, ever present.

He handed her the cup and knelt next to the bed. She took a sip, grimacing a little at the bitterness. Needed sugar, but a nice flavour. She looked at him quietly for a moment. He was a very handsome man. Not pretty. Very masculine looking. Like an action hero. His body was beautiful. Firm and well muscled, but not overly so.

She'd dated a body builder once. The man had been so narcissistic; she'd actually caught him checking himself out in the mirror during sex.

"Any plans for today?" He asked. Sipping his coffee.

"Not really," she replied. "Wasn't sure how things would go last night."

She blushed a little. She wondered how he saw her.

Did he think her a slut for sleeping with him after a few hours?

She hoped not.

Would he want to see her again after this?

She hoped so.

All these annoying questions in her head.

He smiled at her.

"I could not have thought last night would end the way it did," he said. "Nor how amazing you are."

"I was supposed to meet a friend for breakfast, but have already cancelled. Would like to spend some more time with you." He leaned in and kissed her.

Sarah felt so happy, this sounded like more than just a one night stand. The more she got to know him, the more about Robert she liked.

" I think we should have another shower'" she said. "We made a bit of a mess," giving him a wicked look.

"That's if you can control yourself." She gave him those smoldering eyes, with just a touch of mischief.

"Hmmm, you naked and covered in soap, yeah no promises," he said with equal mischief.

They got up and moved to the shower. Robert, got some towels from the closet and turned on the water. He couldn't help but continue to look at Sarah's naked body. The smoothness of her skin, the curve of her ass, her long dark hair, her oh so perfect breasts. Keeping his hands off would be a trial.

Sarah had similar problems. Robert was a very attractive man. His body was just beautiful. Nicely tanned skin, a cute ass and a chest she liked to lay on. He was good looking and so good in bed, she could barely believed it. Sarah had always loved touching. And this man was exquisite to touch.

They got in the shower and resisted the urge to touch each other.

For about thirty seconds.

Sarah wanted to wash Robert's whole body. She asked him to put his arms out to the sides as she lathered him up with soap.

He smiled at her, enjoying another unexpected treat.

She started at the top, rubbing the soap into his chest, giving his nipples a tweak. Running her hands on either side of one arm, she made her way from his armpit to his fingers. Then back before swapping to his other arm. She moved lower to his stomach and hips, until reaching his cock and balls. She soaped these up, stroking his now hard cock and massaging his balls. She lingered here a little while, reluctantly moving to his thighs. She crouched down to lather up his calves. His cock, at her eye level. The soap was the only thing stopping her from putting it in her mouth.

She moved around to his back and worked her way up.

Having a big shower is such a convenient luxury.

She worked her way back up his legs, giving his ass a playful nip, making him jump a little.

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack

She lathered up his lovely rear end, then moved to his back. Sarah had always loved big strong backs and she lathered and rubbed his back and shoulders.

Touching his body like this had aroused her once again. She rinsed him off with the warm water, before hugging him from behind. Her now erect cock resting between his ass cheeks.

Robert's whole body was tingling. His arousal had been evident. Almost poking Sarah in the eye. Her hands were magical. He could feel her pressed up behind him, her cock hard once more, teasing his ass. Having been christened, thoroughly, in the wonders of anal sex, almost unconsciously he lent forward giving her better access to him.

Sarah was happy to ablige.

Using a bit of the body soap as lube, She eased her cock, slowly into his ass. Still so tight. She heard him gasp as her cock stretched his ass again. She groaned as her hips met his. She wrapped her arms around, pressing her body against his. She teased his nipples as she ground her hips into his ass. Her cock moving as deep as it could go into him.

He closed his eyes, relishing the sensation. It felt so good.

Sarah began to move in and out of him. She wanted this time to be slow and tantalizing for them both. Sarah began a slow smooth rhythm. Pulling back till just the head of her cock was inside him, then eased back in. Over and over she did this. It was so delicious.

The feeling was so nice, but was maddening to maintain. Wanting to speed up so much. The denial of that urge was so sweet. Robert had tried pushing back, so she'd held his hips in place.

"Not yet baby." she purred into his ear.

She continued her torturous rhythm. Slow and smooth. Sweet agony for them both. She wanted more though. She pulled out of him, turning him around to face her. She stroked his cock a few times, making sure he was ready.

"Now do me, just like I did." She purred, still stroking him.

She turned around, braced herself against the wall and presented her ass to him. Using the body wash, he soaped up and guided his throbbing cock into her ass. He moaned as he slid inside her, the warm tightness around his shaft was incredible. He grabbed he hips as he pushed inside. When he was all the way in, he ran his fingers up the front of her body. Lightly, touching her cock with the tips of his fingers, up her stomach to her breasts and nipples.

He pushed her hair to the side, tilting her neck and began kissing his way upward. He kissed and licked and bit her neck. Finishing, by nibbling on her ear. Sarah's body felt electrified. Robert's cock, deep in her ass, his hands roaming her body and his mouth on her neck was driving her wild.

Robert grabbed Sarah's hips again, slowly beginning his rhythm. Slow and easy, just as she'd done to him. He felt the same urges, but determined to give her the same sweet agony.

He settled into a steady rhythm. It was exquisite. The tightness of her ass and the self denial was incredible. He felt himself approaching orgasm. The temptation to speed up was getting too much. Before he could, she moved herself off him, turning around.

She grabbed his cock, giving it a few strokes to rinse him of. Crouching down, she began to suck his cock with the same frenzy she'd shown the night before. He wasn't going to last long, she knew this. She gave him a few more long sucks before pulling his cock out of her mouth and stroking him until he exploded his load onto her face.

After last night and this morning, he didn't have much, what he did, landed on her eyes, nose and outstretched tongue. It was so erotic.

She stood up, still with his come on her face, held her own cock out for him. He crouched down, getting her idea. Taking her still hard cock in his mouth, he tried to mimic her crazed cocksucking. Bobbing his head, taking as much of her cock as he could. He sucked, licked and stroked her cock until he felt her body tense. He took her cock from his mouth, stroking it until she came on his face.

Was another first for Robert.

Sarah managed to make any boundary he had disappear, leaving everything open and erotic.

Robert stood up. Looking at Sarah to see what was next. She began to lick her own come from his face. When she was done, motioned for him to do the same.

He did, not wanting to break the mood. When he was done, she kissed him hard on the mouth, their come covered tongues swirling inside their mouths, mixing their juices, before both swallowing.

Sarah pulled away first, licking her lips.

"I've always wanted to try that." She grinned.

The cat that got the cream, literally.

Robert laughed and kissed her again.

His sex life looked to be getting interesting indeed.

They finished washing, finally.

They went back into the bedroom to finish toweling off and get dressed. The getting dressed they did reluctantly. Though they both agreed, that staying naked would be too distracting for them.

"What would you like to do today?" Robert said, once they were fully dressed.

Even in clothes on he had a hard time, not attacking her.

"Well, we need to get your car. I might go home for a little while to freshen up. Come back later maybe?" She said coyly, giving him a demure, yet sultry look.

Robert was reluctant to let her go so soon. He was fairly certain they weren't finished for the day just yet.

"Sounds like a plan," Robert agreed. "Want to go out for lunch?"

Sarah looked at him and the obvious eagerness in his manner. She knew she had to go home for some fresh clothes at least. She thought about slowing things down a little, but thought better of it. They had so much passion together. Putting a stop to it seemed wrong.

"Ok, give me about an hour. I'll come back here and we can go out again."

"Would be a long hour for him," he thought.

But they'd be together again soon.

They got organized and made ready to get going. There were a few false starts where they started kissing again, which came very close to undressing.

Finally they made it to Sarah's car and took off.

Sarah proved she was an aggressive driver. Nothing had changed since last night. Too quickly they were back at the cafe.

The kissed more when they arrived, hampered by the seat belts. They said goodbye and Robert got out of the car.

He watched her take off down the street. Staring after her for a time before getting into his car.

He took a long deep breath.

"Wow," he thought, "What a woman."

Robert had barely had time to think since they'd got back to his place. The momentum had been so strong and the sex so unbelievably hot. He hadn't even thought about Sarah being a transsexual.

"Who cares." Was all he thought.

This was too good to stop because of blind predjudice or some outdated moral stigma. 

He whistled happily to himself, got into his car and drove home.

When he got there, a familiar face was waiting for him.

Michelle stood there by his door, with a sly smirk on her face. Her arms were folded across her breasts. Her T-shirt was skin tight as always and the cut off jeans just kept her shapely butt covered.

Michelle and Robert were best friends, but when neither of them were in a relationship, they were also lovers. Weekend breakfasts started out at a restaurant but, soon made it to either of their apartments, naked and sweaty. Michelle had been the one to introduce Robert to ass play during head.

Something he was eternally grateful for.

He'd told Michelle about his date with Sarah before going. She'd told him to go for it. They were best friends, the rest was extra.

"So.........." She said with a playful tone."What did we get up to last night?"

"Hey Chelle."

He came up giving her a hug. When he stepped back, he could see the twinkle in her eye. Something he knew all to well.

"A lot, is all I'll say," he replied evasively.

"Must have to skip breakfast with me. She wear you out?" Again with a touch of mischief to her.

"Not yet. But she'll be back in an hour."

"Oh really?" She said, smiling wickedly.

"Yes, really. Now, I gotta go get ready. I really don't want her to get the wrong idea, so....?" He left it hang a little.

"Ok, will take off. But I want to know all, you horny thing. So be prepared."

Chelle gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked back to her car parked across the street. He wondered how their next conversation would go. Chelle was as open minded person as Robert had ever met, but this was out there. Would see. That was for another day.

He headed inside, for a quick clean up.

Sarah had gotten home and got busy. A quick shower, then to her bedroom vanity to fix her make up a little and then to her wardrobe to look at clothes. She slid into a red lace g-string and matching bra. She settled on a clean pair of jeans and black t-shirt. She picked a pair of red saddles. She'd had her nails done earlier in the week, on close inspection, they still looked good. She had a quick look at herself in the mirror.

She passed inspection.

She decided to pack an overnight bag, just in case thing went like she hoped. Thoughts of him brought back sweet memories. She'd pushed his boundaries quite a bit. So far, she'd explored more in the last day, than in her whole life. She had one or two fantasies left to try, but would see.

When she arrived back, Robert was waiting for her.

He was dressed in a nice, butt hugging pair of jeans and red shirt. He looked so sexy. Knowing what lay beneath his clothes, made her want to rip them off his body. She was feeling hungry though. Last night and this morning had built up her other appetite.

She went and kissed him. Pulling her body into his. She couldn't help but grab is ass a little. Pressing their hips together. She felt his cock bulging already.

Obviously, she passed his inspection.

She moved back from the kiss to have another look at him. He was so yummy.

Robert watched her arrive. The closer she got, the more beautiful. His body responded to her like a switch. When she kissed him, he was hard instantly. His own personal, walking viagra.

He needed food as well, though. Especially, if they were spending the rest of the day and night together.

"Let's eat," she said.

Gazing into his eyes. Was hard to keep the mischief from her face. Especially, when she had such a handsome man, with a great big cock to play with.

They walked to his car. Was his turn to drive. She sat in the passenger seat, watching him as he drove. Her hand played along his thigh. She remembered the surprise she got last night at the cafe. She couldn't help but feel his cock through his jeans. She thought about sucking his cock while they drove.

"Best not to," she thought.

Going by the last few reactions, they'd probably crash.

Still she continued to fondle him as they went. Robert was having real trouble concentrating. Thankfully, it wasn't far.

They pulled up at a bar and grill. Nothing too fancy. Robert had been there a few times. The food was always good and beer cold.

He parked the car. Getting out, he raced to her door to open it, offering his had. She smiled, warmly. Taking his hand and getting out.

"I'm going to fuck this man to death," she thought.

It was almost too much. A handsome man, with a big cock. Who liked to fuck, take her in his ass, and swallowed. Plus, he had good manners and treated her like a lady.

They walked into the grill and were guided to a table. Robert couldn't help but notice a few men looking Sarah's way.

He wasn't the jealous type. Sarah was a beautiful woman. You'd have to be blind not to look. So long as look, was all they did.

They sat and began talking. Learning more about each other, while looking over the menu.

Sarah was a law clerk at a firm downtown. She liked her job and the people she worked with. Been there 5 years so far. She'd lived in the area for the last 6 years. She'd begun her transition just before then, during her last years at college. She had a few close friends and an active social life.

Robert had lived his whole life in this city. He was architect at a construction company. He'd gotten the job, straight out of college as a junior assistant and worked his way up. He was happy with his career. Most of his friends were casual, except his best friend Michelle. He told her Michelle had been waiting for him, when he got home.

Sarah had laughed a little, when told this. She was still friends with Bobby, though their sex had diminished lately. Michelle, interested her a little. Another of her fantasies came to mind.

But not today.

She had too much she wanted to do with Robert.

Their meals came quickly. They ate and talked more. They found the connection they'd formed over the net was growing stronger. They were enjoying this time out together, although, both eager to get back to Robert's place.

They finished eating and asked for the check. The meal had energized them, now, they looked at each other with barely contained lust.

Robert paid the check with cash. He was so preoccupied with getting Sarah home he barely noticed what he put to the bill.

The waiter, ended up with a most generous tip.

The left the restaurant, moving as swiftly as they could. The car ride back was barely remembered.

Robert again, went to open her door when they arrived. Sarah sprang out of the door at him, crushing her lips to his. Her arms wrapping around his head, her legs around his waist. Robert caught her, proceeding to carry her to his apartment.

He was thankful, for his ground floor apartment.

Sarah never let up. She kissed his face, bit his shoulder and licked his neck. All this, while in Robert's arms, as he fumbled with the door.

They got inside, Robert kicked the door shut. He carried he into the kitchen. Hoisting her onto the counter.

Their kissing continued. Lips and tongues exploring each other's faces while they, hurriedly undressed each other.

Sarah was the first one naked and Robert took advantage of that. He took her cock in his mouth as she sat on the counter. He tried imitating her frenzied blow job from the previous night. Sucking wildly on her cock.

He pulled her off the counter, spinning her around to lean against it. He took some hand soap, smeared some onto his rock hard cock and pushed it into her sweet asshole.

She cried out as she felt his hardness slide into her, she heard him moan. He cupped her breasts and bit he shoulder as she felt his balls touch her ass.

" I love feeling your cock inside me. It's so big, stretching my ass."

"You feel so good, baby. So tight."

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. I want you to pound your cock into me."

He didn't need anything more. He grabbed her hips and began pounding her. Slamming into her as fast as he could. It was so good. Her ass milked his cock, its tightness pure extacy. He felt his orgasm approaching and increased his pace.

"Fuck me, come in my ass!" She screamed.

He exploded into her ass, groaning with pleasure. Her ass squeezing the come from his cock. He held onto her hips, his cock buried inside her, while he rode his orgasm.

Sarah felt his cock twitching inside her. She loved it. But now it was her turn.

She moved off his cock, feeling the come in her ass still. She pushed him forward, leaning him against the counter. Applying the hand soap, she eased her cock into his ass.

"I love being inside you, baby. Your ass squeezes my cock so nice," whispering in his ear.

"I'm going to fuck you now. Slide my cock in and out of your ass till I come inside you. Do you want that?"

"Oh yes, baby. Fuck me!"

She grabbed his hips, pushing in as far as she could. Then she began to fuck him.

The lust they'd built up at lunch had been their for-play. Now was all about fucking. She thrust into him, felling his ass squeeze her cock. Pure bliss. She thrust harder and faster. Pounding his ass as hard as she could. She could feel her orgasm coming, getting ready to fill his ass.

Robert had other ideas.

He felt she was close to orgasm. Quickly, he pulled off her cock, span around going to his knees and took her cock in his mouth. He went straight back to the frenzied cock sucking he'd done earlier. In only a few second she flooded his mouth with her come.

He grabbed her ass, keeping her there, drinking down her sweet come and sucking every last drop from her cock. He loved the salty taste of her come.

She held onto his head for support, her knees weak as he continued to suck her dry.

"He's killing me," she thought. Feeling whoozy.

He stood up, wrapping his arms around her. Kissing her deep and passionately, her come still in his mouth.

He picked her up again and carried her to his bedroom.

Laying her down, they cuddled in together. Happy and content.

Published 
Written by Trueren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments