Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My High School Reunion

"going to a high school reunion"

39
15 Comments 15
21.1k Views 21.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words


You are cordially invited to your 20th class reunion. The class of 1997 would like to have the pleasure of your presence. The event will take place in the old school Assembly Hall. The evening will include live music, a buffet and speeches.

I chucked the invitation on the bed. Wow, twenty years. The time had flown by.

I looked at my watch. Seven thirty. Time to be fashionably late.

I took the chance to go over what I had done since leaving high school. I had gone into my father’s law firm, becoming a wealthy attorney for civil cases. I had some big cases under my belt, but if you didn’t know the case, you wouldn’t know who I was.

I looked in the mirror, glancing at my naked body. I was handsome, well, I thought so. I had a toned body with a hairy chest and a well-endowed penis. I loved my nine-inch piece of meat, and it had gotten me in trouble many times. My bisexual tendencies tended to land me in trouble. The problem was that I loved ass.  Boys, girls, it made no difference to me.

I picked up my clean white shirt and put it on. The ruby studded cuff links went through the buttonhole. Why not show off my wealth? I didn’t care. Saville row suit fit like a glove and the ruby tie clip held my Armani skinny tie in place.

I looked like million bucks and well, I was wearing a couple of thousand. I laughed when I adjusted my little friend to the left leg. I always went commando and was hoping to get lucky, my ass fixation getting me in trouble again.

I called down to the reception of the five-star hotel I was staying in. Living the money.

“Hello, reception... It’s Mr Hawthorn from the penthouse. Can you have the Rolls Royce ready in fifteen minutes... Yes, I will call when I need to be picked up again... Yes, thank you.”

My car was ready for me and I was ready for my big entrance.

The car ride to my old school was uneventful and it seemed to take ages to get there. I could see the old building looming closer, its lights on full blast lighting up the night sky. I was dropped off and I made my way inside. It was just as I remembered it and very little had changed.

I saw a few people I recognized and made small talk with them. I remembered why I hated school and saw some of the people I still despised. Some of the old teachers were still there and they said a few words to me.

I was there for an hour or so when a gorgeous redhead walked through the door. I was like a scene from a movie. Everything seemed to go quiet and all eyes seemed to look at her. She smiled and made small talk with a few people. I tried my best to ignore her, but I could not help but look in her direction every few minutes. There was something intriguing about her. I recognized her, but had no idea from where.

When she turned around I knew I was hers. She had one of the most beautiful round asses I had ever seen. Now, as I have said, I get in trouble for my passion of ass, but she had the most gorgeous ass ever. If I had no control, I would have run up behind her and buried my face between those round, soft butt cheeks. My little friend seemed to have the same idea, pushing up against the fabric of my trousers.

I made my way over to her and slipped an arm around her waist. I introduced myself and she told me her name was Julia. We talked, and it wasn’t long before we were flirting and she slid her hand over my crotch a few times.

We danced to the live music and kissed a few times. She was a great kisser. We ended up going for a walk around the school, letting each other know our full intentions of going home together.

We ended up in the toilets, laughing like a couple of teenagers as I grabbed her ass and she wrapped her hand around my cock while still in my trousers. She was about to get to her knees for me when we were interrupted by one of the teachers. We both laughed, and I decided it was time to go.

I called the hotel and they sent the car for me. As we waited for the car we chatted and smoked. Julia assured me that I knew who she was, and when she felt right she would tell me. For the life of me, I couldn’t work it out.

We sat in the back of the car on the way to my hotel making out. Her tongue was soft, and her hand was caressing my cock the whole time. Once at the hotel, we ran to the elevator and took it all the way up to my penthouse suite.

She turned away from me and I watched mesmerized as she unzipped her dress, revealing her great body. She wore blue sheer lingerie with red accents and red stockings. Her ass looked divine and I got hard looking at it. She turned around to face me and as I looked her up and down I could not help but see the bulge in her sheer panties.

She made an apologetic smile, but I didn’t care. Like I said, I have bisexual tendencies.  A juicy cock never deterred me before, so it sure as hell wasn’t going to now.

I slowly undressed in front of her, watching her face glow with anticipation. Her cock seemed to have the same idea as I could see it start to grow in her panties. As I pulled off my trousers, she gasped at how big I was. She walked over to me and wrapped one arm around my neck and the other grabbed hold of my cock. We kissed slowly as her hand slid gently over my cock. I slipped my hand into her panties and pulled her still-growing cock from its prison.

We stood there kissing for a minute or two until I pulled away and led her by the hand into the bedroom. I unclasped her bra and helped her pull down her panties.

I made her lay back on the bed, her head teetering right on the edge. I looked down at her and smiled as I lowered my cock into her waiting mouth. She groaned hungrily, taking my cock deep into her throat. As I pinned her head to the edge of the bed with my cock, I leant over her body and took her cock into my mouth.

We both noisily sucked on each other’s cock and I could feel her getting harder in my mouth. I caressed her balls and pushed a finger against her butthole. She groaned on my cock and I could feel her crotch buck, pushing her cock deeper into my mouth.

I stood up and lay directly on top of her. We kissed passionately, and I could feel our hard cocks rubbing against each other.

I looked her deep in the eyes.

“I wanna fuck that ass of yours. It’s so big and beautiful all I want to do is pound that ass and cum in your butt.”

She laughed and gave me a peck on the lips.

“My ass is all yours baby, I’m a total bottom.”

I scooted off her and told her to lay on her belly. She rolled over and stuck her ass in the air for me. It looked so good that I had to stick my face in her buttocks. Her ass tasted of heaven and I ate it out like I was licking ice cream. She moaned loudly, not caring about the noise she was making.

I positioned myself behind her, placing the tip of my cock on her sphincter. Before I could do anything, she pushed back, impaling herself on my cock. She and I both groaned in unison. Her butt was tight but seemed to be a perfect fit.

I gripped her hips and started to gently rock back and forth. Soon I was pounding that ass like there was no tomorrow. She screamed and groaned with each thrust, my nine inches doing decent work on her juicy butt.

Julia leant forward, making my cock slip from her ass. She pushed me back on the bed and I laughed when I realized what she wanted. She grabbed my cock and straddled my lap facing me. Her cock rested on my belly as she started to slowly bounce on my lap.

I grabbed hold of her cock and started to jerk her off as she bounced on me. I could feel her butt tighten around my dick as she rode me. I knew she wouldn’t last too long.

“Yes, fuck me with your big cock. You are so good to me, fuck. Jerk my cock off, you’re going to make me cum all over you if you keep doing that.”

Her words seemed to encourage me, and I jerked her off harder. The more I jerked her off, the tighter her ass got. Her moans got louder and the force with which she bounced on my cock got stronger.

Then she stopped. She slid down the full length of my cock and gave a long-satisfied moan. I felt her cock pulse in my hand, and then it started to leak. I felt her ass squeeze tightly around my cock as she started to cum. At first it just leaked on my belly and then she came in full force. Jet after jet of pearly cum splattered my belly and chest. Some even hit me in the face.

She fell on top of me as if exhausted. I decided I would give her a rest and finish her from behind.

I rolled her off me and put some pillows underneath her to prop up her arse. Her butt looked so good as I slipped my cock back inside her.  She gave a contented moan as it slid in.

I lay flat on top of her, slipping my hands underneath her and cupping her breasts. I started to pound her, using my whole body to slam my cock into her tight hole. She started to groan and scream and soon I could feel her butt tighten around my cock once more.

I groaned into her ear and knew that I was close. She could sense it too and squeezed her butt harder.

“Yes, cum in my ass. I want to feel it all up inside me.”

I grunted and pumped a few more times. I could feel myself on the brink of orgasm and slammed my cock as deep as I could into her ass. I let loose with a grunt and a groan, shooting my load deep inside her. She groaned and squealed in pleasure and then pulled away from me. I could see my cum dribbling out of her ass as she turned around and kissed me deeply.

After a long and passionate kiss, she got between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock clean before standing up and going to the other room. She came back holding her handbag and a cigarette in her mouth. She sat next to me, offering me one.

We lay there together, slowly smoking in the afterglow of sex. We cuddled up together as smiled at each other.

“You know you used to pick on me back in school.”

Her words shocked me. She just laughed.

“Don’t worry, I forgive you. I was a scrawny little kid with ginger hair and a funny name. I was Julian Murphy. I was just getting grips with my own sexuality. As you can see, I have a firm grip on it now.”

She grabbed her cock in one hand and mine in the other.

“You think we can have round two?”

I laughed and pulled her on top of me. We kissed passionately, and it wasn’t long before we started all over again.

—————

Julia and I have kept in touch since that night and meet up once a month for a fun-filled night of sodomy. She has started talking about losing her virginity to me, meaning, she wants to fuck me in the ass too. I think I may let her. We’ll have to see what happens.
 

WowSmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WowSmile

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments