Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Public Service

"Drew and Cheryl shop, plan, practice and proceed to a vacation site for new experiences."

12
6 Comments 6
10.3k Views 10.3k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Shopping with Cheryl at any time was pretty enjoyable. Shopping with her for sexy clothes was an absolute hoot! No big department stores for that lady. She was all about boutiques, little stores, and distinctive fashions. In spite of my expectation, the small stores and little shops increased the intimacy of the experience. She had me on the verge by the time we’d finished selection the two bikinis, the tiniest she could find that suited her fancy; a couple of bra and panty sets (one being a flesh-toned thong that seemed to disappear under the filmiest of wraps), a halter top, two skirts, and an exceptionally revealing dress with some sort of spangles.

“If we don’t get back to the apartment soon,” I murmured in her ear, “I’m going to explode inside these jeans.”

Cheryl tilted her head back and laughed, discreetly rubbing the back of her hand across my bulge. “My poor baby!”

“Fucking you in public would probably not be a good idea,” I growled at her. “I don’t know that I could keep us out of jail.”

“Hmm,” she hummed. “Sounds kind of sexy to me,” she purred.

“Does it?” I said, taking note for the future. “Believe me. Jail is not sexy.”

“No, but the possibility of being seen…” She left it hanging.

“Come on,” I ordered. “We’re going back to the apartment where it’s safe. You’ll get all the sexy you can handle there.”

Cheryl’s recent purchases hung across the door as we tangled on the bed beneath them. She made no bones about her intentions. The few items she’d worn were strewn along the pathway from the door to the bedroom. The last item of her attire, her panties, lay in a tiny clump on the bedroom floor. My shirt and trousers were tossed across the back of the living room sofa, and my loafers and sock lay on the floor next to it. I’d shed my t-shirt and briefs in the bedroom and they were piled in a larger lump next to her delicate underthings.

“You made me so hot modeling all those sexy things,” I groaned as I approached her. She’d spread herself out on the bed and was holding her knees up and apart.

“I know, baby,” she cooed. “I got hot knowing you were watching me.”

“You like to be watched?” I asked her in a low moan as I positioned myself at her opening.

“I think it’s sexy,” she said. Then she groaned as I sank inside her.

“You’re an exhibitionist,” I observed.

“Maybe, a bit,” she whispered.

“You want me to fuck you in front of other people?”

She hummed in consideration. “I’m really pretty private. But, I think it would be exciting to do this where we could possibly be seen.”

As I thrust in and out of her, the image of Cheryl and I being observed like this seemed to center in my mind. I began to develop an idea.

“Imagine somebody is there at the door, just peeking around the jamb,” I instructed.

“Oh, god! Seriously?”

“Um-hmm. Close your eyes and think about that.”

She closed her eyes and her hands went to her forehead. I saw her lips form a tight “o” and could hear the air whistle between them we fucked.

“You got it?” I asked.

“Mmm-hmmm,” she replied.

“Man or woman?”

“I don’t know. I…I guess it’s a woman.”

“Concentrate,” I ordered, continuing to plunge myself into her. “You want her to see how good you get fucked?”

“Mmm,” she moaned affirmatively. “I want her to see how good you fuck me.”

“And?”

“Oh, baby! I want her to hear me come! I want her to hear how good you make me feel.”

“And is there a man with her? Her partner?”

“Oh, fuck! Yes! I can see him?”

“What do you want him to see?”

“I want him so see what a good fuck I am.”

“What else? What else do you want him to know?”

“I want him to want me. I want him to know I’m yours and he can’t have me. But, I want him to want to fuck me.”

“So you want him to know you are hot?”

“Oh, baby! I want to come! Yes, I want him to know I’m hot. I want him to desire me.”

“You can come whenever you want. Imagine him sliding his cock into you.”

“I couldn’t do that!”

“Why? I’m fucking your now. Why can’t he fuck you?”

“Because, I’m yours. He can’t fuck me.”

“But he is,” I stated, thrusting harder. “You can’t stop him now. You teased him with your hot body, you spread your legs for him, and he’s fucking you!”

“Oh, Fuck!” Cheryl cried out. “Why are you letting me fuck him?”

“Because you want to, Cheryl. You want to see if it feels different. You want to try it one time, just to see.”

“Are you watching me fuck him?”

“I am. I’m right here with you. You’re holding my cock in your right hand as he fucks you.”

“Oh, god, Drew!” she moaned. “It feels so good! I’m going to come!”

“Good, baby,” I gasped. “Fuck on him. Come. Make him come so you can feel his hot stuff blast up inside you!”

“Oh, Fuck!” she cried in a long shriek as she convulsed on my cock, causing me to blow my hot load into her depths. “I feel it!” she claimed loudly. “I can feel his hot come spurting inside me. Oh, fuck. It’s so hot!”

“What was that all about?” Cheryl asked a few minutes later as we lay together in the tousled bed.

I smiled at her. “Just a game of Imagine,” I replied. “You got into it.”

“You took me where I’d never been. I never even considered something like that.”

“Maybe, maybe not.”

“What does that mean?”

“You have this desire to be fucked in public; someplace where you could be seen, or caught. Underneath that there’s a reason why it turns you on.”

“And you think it’s because I want to fuck somebody else?”

“That’s a possibility.”

“Well, I don’t.”

“Consciously, probably not,” I acceded. “But, sub-consciously, you probably feel some need to prove to somebody that you really are good in bed.”

“But why would you be there?”

“Because I love to watch you enjoying yourself. Like today. You were having a blast shopping for those clothes. I really enjoyed being there and watching you.”

Cheryl paused and drew a line with her nail from my forehead, across my nose, and over my chin. “I really don’t want to fuck anybody else, Drew.”

“Honey, believe me, it’s not a big deal to me, okay? I love your body, your touch, and the way you feel when I’m inside you. If you wanted to try it out with somebody else, I’d be okay. You can explore if you want. It’s just sex. You’re not going to be damaged or changed just because you had sex with somebody. As long as you still love me, I’d be okay.”

She hiked herself up on an elbow to look at me. “Did I ever say I loved you?”

“After a fashion. You said you could love me in one compartment and still be the dutiful wife in another.”

“I meant I could make love with you and still be a wife.”

“So we’re back to the physical act of sex, aren’t we?”

“Are we?”

“Sure,” I replied easily. “You can fuck me and still go home to Jack. I’m not going to get all twisted if you and Jack have sex. You’re his wife. I believe you’d still come back to me for our time together. So, if you wanted experiment with somebody else, sexually, I mean, it’s almost the same thing. You see, I think you do love me. So, you’ll come back, and even if you do have sex, you’ll still love me.”

“Is that all that it means to you? The sex we have? It’s just sex?”

I shook my head and smiled. “Not a bit. The sex we have, the love we make with each other is special. It’s an expression of the feelings we have for each other. Sometimes we fuck, and we both really have a good time. Other times, though, we make love to one another. That is unique and very special.”

Cheryl rolled onto her back and lay with her wrist across her eyes. “I supposed I should confess that I really do love you,” she said softly.

“That would be nice,” I agreed. “But the words are just confirmation of the feelings, and those feelings are expressed in our interactions with each other. I tell you I love you because I just can’t hold it in. What you do with me and for me tells me that you love me. You don’t have to say it.”

She lay silently for a few moments.

“I really don’t want to have sex with anybody else, Drew.”

“Right now, at this point in time, this very minute, that’s fine. Just know, if something changes, it’ll be okay.”

Cheryl rolled over to face me and tossed an arm across my frame and held me tightly.

“I do love you, Drew,” she said in a voice barely above a whisper.

“I’m glad you do,” I replied.

“And I’m going to love waking up next to you in the mornings.”

++++

Cheryl handed me airline tickets, ferry passage boarding passes, and a sheet with the resort reservations on it. “You keep these,” she said. “That way, nobody will find them at home. Just don’t misplace them.”

“Where the hell is this place?” I asked.

“It’s a private island resort. You have to take a ferry to get there. We’ll have to fly to the ferry port.”

“That’s a pretty hefty hunk of change,” I noted, mentally totaling the expenses for the entire package. “Won’t somebody notice?”

“It’s my pin money,” she giggled. “I’m pretty good about saving up for things I really want. And I really want this.”

“You’ve got to let me reimburse you for some of this, Cheryl.”

She looked at me with a hard stare. “You want to give me money?”

“You shouldn’t have to pay for all this.”

“Money for sex makes me a whore,” she snarled. “I’m no whore.”

I pulled her close to me and kissed her on the neck. I’d discovered that the switch to her libido was located on her neck. I kissed her, again and again, until I felt the stiffness leave her body as my attentions softened her. I put my lips under her ear.

“You’re nobody’s whore, except when you’re in my bed begging me to fuck you.”

“You can’t pay me for that,” she said wistfully. “I don’t fuck you for money.”

“Of course you don’t,” I told her gently. “That we do for love, for joy, for the excitement. The money is only to offset the costs of the trip; for my expenses.”

“You think I’m a whore when I want you to fuck me?”

“The perfect woman,” I whispered, “Is a lady in public and a whore in bed.”

“I don’t know if I like that.”

“Depends on your definition of terms.”

“A whore is a woman who takes money for sex.”

“Or a woman who knows what she wants in bed and isn’t afraid to say so.”

“Whores don’t do that. Whores fuck for money, not because they like it.”

“And what do you call a woman who fucks because she likes it.”

“I don’t know,” she said, obviously distracted by my attention to her neck.

“A slut?”

“No,” she whispered. “A slut will fuck anybody, anytime.”

“Are you my slut?”

“No. I’ll only fuck you anytime.”

“Like now?”

“Hmmm. Like now.”

“Tell me what you want,” I instructed her.

“I…I can’t do that. I’d be embarrassed.”

“Would you? Why? You can tell me anything.”

“I can’t.”

“Sure you can. Just ask me. You know I’ll do whatever you want.”

She was silent. Finally, she whispered, “Your tongue.”

“Ah,” I grinned. “Where? In your mouth?”

“I can’t.”

“Your slit?”

I felt her nod.

“Then say it, Cheryl. Tell me you want my tongue in your slit.”

There was a pause. “I want your tongue in my slit,” she whispered.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

“It was,” she said. “I’m embarrassed.”

“You don’t have to be,” I murmured. “I love to eat your pussy. I want to lick your slit. All you have to do is tell me.”

“Lick my slit,” she said, a little stronger.

“Here on the sofa or in the bedroom?”

“Here,” she said.

++++

The resort was everything Cheryl had promised. A series of low, white building surrounded the central complex of office, registration, dining room, a bar, and a pool that sported its own bar. The other buildings housed four apartments each; suites with balconies, beds, sitting rooms and small kitchenettes with mini-bars, fridges, microwaves, and coffee machines.

I tossed our bags on the racks provided and Cheryl and I went about unpacking for our stay. With clothing stashed in the drawers and hanging in the closets, our toiletries placed in the roomy bathrooms, Cheryl stood at the broad window looking out at the sea and beach.

“You’re amazing,” I said, closing in behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. “This is incredible.” I leaned forward and touched my lips to the side of her neck.

“Hmm,” she hummed, interlacing her fingers with mine. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

“It is. But as beautiful as it is, its beauty is enhanced because you are in it.”

She turned in my arms and leaned up to kiss me. Her eyes sparkled with joy.

“So,” I asked softly, “What would you like to do first?”

“Well,” she answered languorously, “Don’t you think we should test the bed before we go out to explore?”

“If we do that,” I responded, feeling myself harden as she pressed herself against me, “Then we won’t have the sexy anticipation of tumbling in it tonight after dinner and dancing.”

“Oh,” she whispered into my mouth, “I don’t think that will be a problem. Do you doubt my ability to keep you aroused for the next couple of days?” She kissed me gently, then, sliding her tongue between my lips, increased the pressure and passion between us.

“So, what’s your plan?” I whispered when she released my mouth.

“I’m thinking,” she murmured in reply, “That we should fuck in this bed, shower together, perhaps fucking again, dressing for a quick tour of the facilities, coming back here to fuck, dress for dinner, dancing, and then enjoying a long night of carnal delight.”

“You’ve got some pretty high expectations for me,” I chuckled softly.

“Well, we’re not going to be making love,” she giggled. “I expect these will be quick encounters that will leave us hungry for more.”

“So, what is it? The sun? Sand? Just being on vacation?”

That drew a laugh. Cheryl gripped my hand in hers. “Maybe it’s just being here with someone I love.”

++++

The dinner was exquisite, of course. White linens and sparkling crystal adorned the tables gleaming in the candlelight. The entire scene reflected brilliantly in the ceiling-to-floor curved glass that provided a panoramic view of the bay, dotted with tiny lights of the bobbing boats and yachts anchored in a seemingly random pattern across the serene waters. The food was delicious and elegantly presented by a liveried wait-staff that seemed poised to pounce to respond at each request.

Cheryl’s eyes sparkled brilliantly in the candlelight. Her soft skin, exposed by the delicately draped gown, seemed to glow. She wore her hair in an up-do of shimmering dark waves that allowed full view of her graciously curved neck, tantalized and teased by her long, silver earrings. I watched transfixed as her lips caressed the forks carrying the bits of food to her mouth. With little regard to my own desire for food, my appetite lay elsewhere; primarily in a hunger to press my lips against that warm skin, taste her flesh, and consume every inch of her in a banquet of lustful need.

As desirable to me as she was in the city, this was a new, ethereal creature of elegance and class that drove me to distraction. It was all I could manage to restrain myself as we processed through the meal, culminating with delicate squares of sweets and demitasse-sized cups of rich, aromatic coffee.

“You’re killing me,” I whispered urgently as Cheryl sipped delicately at her cup, and then popped a small tidbit of the desert into her mouth.

“Why, my darling?” she whispered back.

“I want you so badly I’m aching,” I replied sotto voce.

“Do you?” she grinned, a wicked, evil, tiny grin touching the corners of her lips.

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray

“What would you do to me?”

“Taste your delicious lips,” I began. “Then I’d kiss your neck, for a long, long time.”

“Mmmm,” she hummed with a glint in her eyes. “You know what that does to me.”

“I do,” I growled. “Then I’d turn you around and kiss your neck and shoulders from the back.”

“So I could feel your hardness pressing into me?”

“You probably could.”

“I like that. I like knowing I can excite you.”

“I think you like knowing you can excite anyone,” I chuckled. “Surely you’ve noticed the attention you’re drawing from every man in this room.”

She gave me a crooked little smile. “I think they’re jealous of you.”

“What gives you that idea?”

She leaned toward me conspiratorially. “I think,” she whispered, “They all know you will be fucking me later. They wish it was them. They wish they could at least watch.”

I sat back and chuckled. “And that’s what turns you on,” I concluded. “You just love the idea of all these horny men watching you fuck.”

“I’d be embarrassed,” she replied demurely. “But, if I didn’t know for certain, yeah. That would turn me on.”

“If we left now it would give them time to get in position to watch you.”

She giggled. “They don’t know where we’re staying. They can’t know what room we’re in.”

“But maybe one or two of them would just happen by. They’d be standing in the dark, in the shadows, watching. We wouldn’t know for certain, but we could imagine.”

“So we’ll leave the curtains open and the lights on?”

I nodded. “And I’ve got an even better idea.”

“What’s that?”

“I don’t think I’ll tell you. I think I’ll surprise you. I guarantee it will make you hot.”

“You have to tell me,” she ordered.

I stood up, folding my napkin, setting it on the table, and extending my hand to her. “Come with me and find out.”

As she stood I wrapped her arm around mine, scanned the room, smiled at the appreciative eyes watching us, and led her easily out of the dining room.

“Is anyone following us?” she asked apprehensively.

“I don’t know for certain,” I murmured in response. “Perhaps.”

“I’m so scared and excited,” she replied, squeezing my arm tightly.

“Don’t be scared,” I told her in the most reassuring voice I could muster. “You’re going to be marvelous.”

Once in the room I followed through with my promises. I felt Cheryl’s soft lips, warm with the heat of her growing passion, dissolve under mine. I licked them to make sure they were really there and heard her moan softly.

“Now the neck,” I murmured into her ear. Rather than resisting, Cheryl eased her head to the side, baring the delicate curve and soft, firm flesh to the ravishes of my lips, teeth and tongue. My senses were overwhelmed by the scent of her perfume and the taste and texture of her flesh. Her hands gripped my upper arms and one leg slid seductively up mine. I nestled my lips in the curve between her shoulder and neck and trailed long, soft kisses up her neck toward her ear.

“Oh, please,” she moaned softly. “I’m soaking.”

I turned her by the waist until she was facing the window and away from me. She rested her head on my shoulder, exposing her lovely long neck to my attentions. She pressed herself back against me, undoubtedly feeling the pressure of my hardness against her rounded backside.

“You like this, don’t you?” I whispered, pulling her waist and hips toward mine.

She merely hummed an affirmative.

“Should I start making you naked so your admirers can see your incredibly hot body?”

“You just want to show me off,” she accused softly.

“Of course I do,” I chuckled lightly. “You’re beautiful and shouldn’t be hidden from their adoring views.”

“Do you really think somebody is out there?” she asked.

“We can only hope,” I replied as I peeled the dress away from her heaving breasts, and pushed it down her hips. She’d been braless under the garment so was now exposed to anyone who might have glanced through the window. All that remained of her clothing was the tiny black thong, her thigh-high stockings, and the dangerous heels she’d worn to dinner.

“You want them to see me like this?” she wondered quietly.

I ran my hands up her sides and cupped her breasts, lifting them, and sliding my fingers across the obviously engorged flesh of her distended nipples. Then I smoothed the skin over her abdomen and pressed a hand under the edge of her thong, all the while devouring her neck with increasingly passionate kisses and licks.

“I think you want them to see you like this,” I replied in an easy challenge.

“Can you see anybody out there?” she asked.

“Too much reflection in the glass,” I told her. “What I can see is your reflection and I can tell you, you look incredibly hot.”

“I feel hot,” she murmured. “This feels so naughty and sexy.”

“Why don’t you step out on the balcony and see if you can spot anyone watching?” I suggested.

I felt her tense under my fingers.

“I can’t do that!” she said. “There might be somebody there. They’ll see me!”

“That’s kind of the idea, isn’t it?” I chuckled. “Go ahead. “Show them how naughty and sexy you really are.”

“What are you going to be doing?” she asked, her resistance seeming to subside a little.

“I’m going to take off my clothes,” I replied, “And getting some things sorted out.”

“You think I should?” she asked, sounding more confident.

“I do. Just slide the door open and walk out there like you own it. It’ll be fine.”

“What if I see somebody?”

“Your choice, darling,” I grinned at her. “You can ignore them. Or, you could wave them to come closer.”

“You’re insane,” she stated. “They might talk to me! What would I say?”

“You could tell them we’re going to fuck and really would like them to watch.”

Her earrings twirled as she shook her head. “You’re not serious.”

I shrugged, pulling off my jacket and tie and beginning to unbutton my shirt. “You never know. It might excite them.”

Cheryl stood for a second, then moved purposefully toward the door. I turned my back as I shed my trousers, shoes and socks and tugged down my underwear. I heard the sliding glass door swish open and smiled as she stepped out onto the balcony. I could hear the waves hissing toward the shore and the gentle swish as they broke on the sand of the beach. I reached forward to turn on one of the bedside lamps and began to search the pockets in my suitcase for the scarves I’d packed. With two of them in hand I followed Cheryl onto the small balcony.

“There’s nobody here,” she said, sounding almost disappointed.

“Nobody you can see, anyway,” I offered. “They may be lurking in the shadows.”

She pressed her body against the railing and leaned out, trying to see if anybody was in the vicinity. “I can’t see anybody,” she said.

I pressed into her body from behind.

“Oh, my!” she said. “I can’t see anybody, but I can feel that! Something hard and hot pressing against my ass.”

I wrapped my arms around her middle and pushed her to the balcony railing. She caught sight of the scarves wrapped around my hand.

“What are those for?” she asked, a small quaver in her voice.

“Just in case,” I answered, nuzzling the back of her neck. With unrelenting pressure against her back I unraveled the fabric from around my hand. I quickly wrapped her right hand in the soft scarf, twisted it, then looped it over the balcony rail.

“What are you doing?” she asked, sounding really concerned.

“Just making sure you don’t run away.”

“I won’t run, Drew. I promise.”

“Do you remember,” I asked softly and conversationally, “One afternoon in our apartment in the city?” I continued to wrap the fabric around her left wrist and affix it to the railing. “It seems somebody had me tie them up so I could have my way with her.”

“That was different,” she said. “We were alone.”

“We’re alone now,” I observed. “At least, I think we are. For now.”

“What have you done?”

I chuckled, and slipped my fingers into her hair, loosening the comb that held everything in place. I pulled it away and the dark sheen of her hair tumbled across her shoulders. “I may have dropped a hint here and there.”

“Tell me you didn’t, Drew,” she said in a soft, stern whisper.

I kissed the side of her neck and let my hand smooth the skin of her waist, sliding them up to cup her breasts and tease her nipples with my fingers. “I thought the idea of an audience made you excited,” I said.

“If it’s by chance,” she said. “This is different.”

“It isn’t really,” I whispered. “Besides, I think you’ll be so enthralled with the sensations that you won’t even notice.”

“What sensations?” she asked.

“How about this one,” I whispered, sliding my steel-like rod into the soft, moist flesh of her opening.

Cheryl groaned. “They’re going to watch you fuck me?”

“Mm-hmm,” I hummed in the affirmative as I thrust into her. “That excites you?”

“I don’t…” she began. I felt her shudder. “I’m not…”

“It excites you,” I stated. “I can feel it.”

“You think they can see us?”

“Maybe,” I said. “Do you see anyone out there?”

“No,” she moaned, pushing herself back on me.

“But there could be,” I suggested.

Cheryl groaned and I felt her tighten on me. For a few moments the only sounds were the breeze rustling through the leaves, the sea washing against the beach, and Cheryl’s irregular breaths as I penetrated her.

“You know I love you,” I whispered to her.

“I know,” she gasped.

“And I want to satisfy your fantasy.”

“Oh, please, Drew,” she moaned.

“So here we are, outside, and somebody could just come strolling along the path,” I teased.

“I know.”

“What would you do?”

“I…I don’t know. What would you want me to do?”

“Ah!” I grinned. “I’d like you to wave them forward so they can look into your face as you come.”

“I couldn’t do that!”

“I know. Your hands are bound to the railing. So you’d have to tell them.”

I saw her head tilt back She opened her mouth and gasped as a series of contractions grabbed my still plunging cock.

“If you do that again,” I warned her, “You’re going to make me come.”

“There’s a shadow,” she moaned. “It’s right over there among the bushes.”

“Is somebody watching us?”

“I don’t know. It could be just a shadow that looks like an outline of somebody.”

“Imagine someone is there. How does that make you feel?”

“Naughty,” she gasped. “Sexy, and naughty. I love how your cock feels in me.”

“Tell the shadow to come closer,” I ordered. “Tell them you want them to watch us.”

“I can’t” her voice came like an explosive whisper.

“Just say, ‘Come closer.’ That’s all you have to do.”

“Come closer,” she whispered after a few seconds delay.

“Louder,” I ordered.

“Come closer,” she moaned.

Nothing happened.

“There’s nobody there,” I told her.

“Come closer,” she said louder. “You don’t have to hide.”

There was a rustle in the brush and a figure emerged. It was a man.

“Oh, no!” Cheryl pleaded.

A second figure appeared. They seemed to be holding hands.

“Drew,” Cheryl whispered fiercely. “There’s two of them.”

“A couple,” I said. “Just like you imagined.”

“But this is real!” she gasped. “They’re watching you fuck me!”

I grasped her hips firmly and increased the tempo of my thrusts. “Uh huh,” I agreed.

“We have to stop!” Cheryl argued.

“They’ve already seen us,” I reasoned. “Let’s just give them a good show.”

I could clearly see the observing couple. They were younger, perhaps in their mid-twenties. As I watched, he moved behind her and cupped her breasts in his hands.

“We’re making them excited,” I whispered to Cheryl. “When they fuck later tonight they’ll be thinking about us. We’re going to be their inspiration for some really hot sex.”

“But tomorrow, if they see us, they’ll know it was us. I’ll be so embarrassed.”

“No need,” I consoled her. “You’re hot, sexy, and definitely naughty. There’s nothing wrong here. You like the sex. You don’t have to be embarrassed about that.”

“I am naughty, aren’t I?” Cheryl whispered to me.

“You are,” I agreed. “Hot, sexy, and such a naughty woman who loves to fuck.”

“Oh, god, Drew! Fuck me, baby! Make me come again.”

I could see the girl had put a hand behind her and assumed she was rubbing her partner’s hardened meat through his pants. I smiled and redoubled my efforts, pounding myself into Cheryl’s hot and moist flesh. I could hear her moan in the approach of her next orgasm. I felt the rumblings in my loins as I neared my own release. Cheryl’s moans grew more rapid and became a staccato expulsion of grunts as she willed herself toward her climax. Her muscles clamped on me and I blew my control, feeling the burn in my thighs and the compression in my groin. With a gasp and a groan I let myself unload into Cheryl’s depths. In turn, she wailed her climax and I felt her internal muscles milk my essence through my buried cock.

“Oh, fuck!” Cheryl cried aloud in a long wail of release.

“That was awesome,” I heard the voice from the dark travel across the lawn to our position.

“Thanks,” I grunted. “I owe it all to my hot and sexy partner.”

“She looks so beautiful,” the girl said. “I hope I look that good when I come.”

“You do,” her partner chuckled. “Maybe we’ll let you look in the mirror tonight.”

“Were you looking for us or just happen by?” Cheryl asked them.

“We were just walking,” he said. “We heard something and that’s why we hid.”

“Did you like what you saw?” Cheryl asked.

“Oh, yes,” the girl answered. “You were so hot.”

“Knowing you were watching made it even hotter,” Cheryl told them.

“Maybe we should return the favor?” the man suggested.

“We’re in one-twenty-seven,” I replied. “If you’d like that, just leave us a message.”

“Micah is just super horny right now,” the girl giggled.

“Just let us know,” Cheryl told her. “This was a first for us, too. You might like it.”

Her answer to the girl surprised me. I eased out of her and backed away. “You want to watch them?” I asked in a low whisper.

“It might be hot,” Cheryl replied. “Now untie me. Your come is running down my leg.”

“Well, goodnight,” Micah called out, “And thanks for the show.”

I reached over her and unwrapped the scarves binding her to the railing.

“And thank you for being there for us,” Cheryl called back.

“So, did you like having your fantasy fulfilled?” I asked as Micah and his girl disappeared from our sight.

Cheryl grabbed a towel I’d laid on one of the tables on the balcony and ran it up her legs. She spread it on a chair and turned, sitting as elegantly as if she had on a formal gown instead of being stark naked. She waved me into a seat opposite her.

“If they call us,” she began evenly, “And there’s a real possibility they might, I think we should go.”

“All right,” I responded.

“And, if watching them turns us on, we might fuck each other with them.”

“If that’s what you want to do.”

“But, I’m not fucking Micah, and you’re not fucking his girl.”

“I hadn’t even considered that.”

“Yes, you did. I remember, that time in our apartment, you had me imagine what it would be like with another couple there. I seem to remember you encouraging me to let him fuck me. I just want you to know it isn’t happening.”

I leaned toward her to kiss her tenderly on her lips. “Honey, we’ve done something tonight we’ve never done before. We explored things, and gone to places in our relationship we’ve never been. Before you make these declarations, just consider this. Conditions may develop that will make you want to try something you haven’t tried in the past. If that happens, know that I will always love you and support you.”

“What we did tonight was to satisfy my fantasy. Just because they came by was actually not part of it. It made them hot for each other, so I guess it was kind of a public service. But I can’t imagine any situation in which I would want him to fuck me. And, I am absolutely certain that I would not want to see you fuck her.”

“Well, I can imagine a situation in which you would be so turned on watching them that you would want him to do you. All I’m saying is that I would understand if it happened. So, don’t hold back because of me.”

Cheryl was silent for a moment. Finally, she asked: “Why would you want me to do that?”

“It’s not a question of me wanting or not wanting. First of all, you are not mine. This is your time. All I want is for you to do whatever seems interesting, challenging, or exciting to you in the moment. All I want is for you to be free.”

“So it’s all up to me?”

I nodded and smiled.

“And regardless of what happens, you’ll still love me?”

“That’s right. You may never get this chance again. Live. Be free. Have fun. Celebrate yourself, your sexuality, and satisfy whatever desire occurs to you. I promise that nothing that happens or does not happen will change the love I feel for you.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments