Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shanna, A Complete Woman

"The conclusion to the Shanna trilogy"

7
3 Comments 3
9.8k Views 9.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Shanna woke up.

Delirious, she looked around and noticed lights, monitors, and other medical equipment that filled the intensive care unit where she lay.

Then she saw Kyle's face.

He held her hand, faithfully keeping vigil by her side as she recovered. He took her hand and raised it to his mouth, giving her a kiss.

"Hi Shanna," he said.

Shanna was confused, having no memory of the events that led her to his place. All she remembered was being in that dark alley, turning a trick with a band of six gangsters who took turns fucking her. She remembered taking a single hit from a crystal meth pipe and then... nothing.

"What happened?" she asked. "Where am I?"

"You blacked out," he said. "After you took the hit, I started walking toward the gangsters you were partying with. They ran off and left you for dead. I guess they thought I was a cop. Then, I brought you here. You've been in a coma for three weeks."

"Holy shit!" Shanna said. "I gotta go. I've got rent to pay. I've got..."

"No, you don't," Kyle said. "You don't have a place to rent anymore. Your landlord evicted you."

"Oh my God," Shanna sighed.

"Don't worry, babe," He said, kissing her hand once again. "We'll get through this. First, I've got to get you home."

Shanna smiled.

"You stayed," she said. "They told me you checked out at the hotel."

"I knew you were in trouble," he said. "And I couldn't leave you like that."

At that moment, the doctor walked into the room.

"Good morning, Shanna," she said.

"She just woke up about five minutes ago," Kyle said.

The doctor walked over to Shanna with a thermometer and blood pressure cuff to test her vitals.

"I see that," she said. "Could you excuse us for a minute?"

"Sure," Kyle said, as he got up and left the room.

Shanna was alone with her doctor.

"You've got one hell of a man there," she said.

"To be honest," Shanna said. "I'm a little surprised."

The doctor finished taking Shanna's vitals.

"Your vitals are normal," she said.

"That's good," Shanna said. "When can I go home?"

"We're going to keep you over night for observation," the doctor said. "And Shanna, given your history of prostitution, we tested you for STDs."

"Am I okay?" Shanna asked.

"You're fine," the doctor said with a smile. "But it might be a good time for a lifestyle change. This was a really close call. If it hadn't been for your boyfriend, God knows what would have happened."

Suddenly, the phone rang.

"I'll leave you alone," the doctor said as she left.

"Hello?" Shanna answered.

"Shanna," Monica said. "How you doing, girl?"

"I've been better."

"Kyle told me everything. Prostitution? What's up with that?"

"I just got a little desperate. But I'm fine now and I'll be glad to get home."

"Girl, if I had known you were hustling your ass on the streets, I would have grabbed you by the hair and walked you all the way home if I had to."

"That's why I didn't want anyone to know. Especially you."

"Well, you get some rest, girl. I can't wait to see you."

With that, Shanna hung up.

Outside the intensive care unit, Kyle conversed with the doctor.

"Shanna should be able to go home tomorrow," the doctor said.

"That's great," Kyle said with a smile.

"She has no idea how lucky she is to have such a great guy like you by her side," the doctor said. "She doesn't know that you've spent the last three weeks sleeping in a broom closet here in the hospital. And she doesn't know that for the last 20 days, you've done nothing but sit in that room and wait for her to wake up."

"She doesn't need to know that," Kyle said.

****

The next morning, Shanna was discharged. She sat in a wheelchair as Kyle put all of her belongings into a suitcase. She had received many balloons and cards during her ordeal in the hospital.

"This one's from your dad," Kyle said.

"Get well, baby girl," he said, reading the card. "We have a lot to talk about when you get home."

"I'm not exactly looking forward to that conversation," Shanna said.

When Kyle finished packing up her stuff, he handed her the suitcase and wheeled her out the door.

Moments later, they were outdoors. It was the first time Shanna had seen daylight in weeks. Then, they arrived at Kyle's truck. Shanna took note of the garbage bags in the bed.

"What's in those trash bags?" she asked.

"That's all your things from your apartment," he said.

"Kyle!" she said. "Garbage bags?"

"Your landlord was going to throw them away," he said.

Kyle opened the door for Shanna, who got into the truck. He walked the wheelchair back into the hospital, before returning to drive her home.

They drove through New York City before reaching the Lincoln Tunnel. Then, they crossed into New Jersey and headed south. Shanna's months-long ordeal was now over. As New York faded into the rear view mirror, Shanna contemplated. Just four months before, she drove the other direction hoping to fulfil her dreams. She immediately got a place, a dream job, and was beginning to lay down roots in what might as well have been a new world. How could everything have gone so wrong?

It started when she began her quest for completion, which meant sexual reassignment surgery. From there, it spiraled downward and finally it became dangerous, even life-threatening. She was eternally grateful to Kyle for coming to her rescue. But the issue remained: she was still a girl with a penis. And that issue still needed resolution. It wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

For Shanna, the root of these issues began, ironically, with Kyle. She had opened up to him, shared her insecurities and vulnerabilities with him, and made love with him. Then, he abandoned her. He stopped taking her phone calls. And he even went as far as blocking her phone number. And then, out of the blue, he suddenly reappeared in her life.

"So what made you change your mind?" Shanna asked.

Kyle knew the question would come up. In fact, he had been preparing for this for weeks.

"Well, I could tell you that I realized how stupid and juvenile I was," he said. "And that would be true. But I'm sure that won't be a satisfying answer."

Shanna smiled.

"No," she said.

"You have to understand how I was raised," he said. "My dad spent most of his life in the closet. He married my mom and they had this weird marriage where he would choose men to fuck my mom while he watched. My mom, of course, chose women to fuck my dad while she watched.

"When my dad chose men for my mom, it was because he wanted to see them in action. And it was the only way he knew how to deal with his repressed gay feelings. Mom mostly went along with it, but they never had a truly loving and intimate relationship. I guess I was afraid that maybe because I enjoyed myself so much with you that I had repressed gay feelings. And I didn't think it would be fair to you to put you through what my dad put my mom through."

"Do you have repressed gay feelings?" Shanna asked.

"No, not at all," Kyle said. "Guys don't turn me on in the least. But ever since my dad and Jimmy got together, I've seen how happy they are, how well they get along. They're both in their fifties and they've waited their whole life for each other. And what I learned was that even though I don't have any attraction to guys, there would be nothing wrong with it if I did."

"Makes sense," Shanna said.

"Plus the fact that I had only been clean for a couple weeks when we met," Kyle continued. "I wasn't totally honest with you before. I wasn't sure I could stay clean and I didn't want to drag you down with me if I started using again."

"But you're clean now?" Shanna asked, as Kyle reached into his pocket and pulled out a can of Copenhagen.

"Totally," Kyle said confidently, while placing a dip in his mouth. "Okay let me rephrase that. I'm clean of illicit substances. But my reckless drug-abusing youth is the reason why Monica hates me so much and why I'm sure she's probably warned you about me."

Shanna laughed.

"She calls you Kyle the Pile," she said.

Kyle laughed.

"Ouch," he said. "That's vicious."

"I hope you don't expect me to kiss you," she said.

They drove for most of the day before pulling into a gas station in the middle of West Virginia. It was a very familiar place for Shanna..

"Of all the places to get gas, why here?" she asked.

"It's about halfway," Kyle answered. "It's cheap."

Shanna laughed.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"Nothing," she answered with a laugh. "I don't want to get into it."

After gassing up, Kyle and Shanna continued on to Tennessee.

****

Kyle pulled up to the home of Shanna's parents late in the evening. He got out, opened the door to let Shanna out, and then lifted two of the heavy garbage bags in the bed over his shoulders.

Shanna's father, Ron, came out to greet them. Ron threw his arms around his daughter.

"I'm so glad you're safe," Ron said.

"Good to see you, Daddy," Shanna said.

The three of them went inside.

Kyle set the garbage bags down before walking over to shake Ron's hand.

"Thank you so much for getting my daughter out of that mess," he said to Kyle.

Kyle unloaded the rest of Shanna's belongings and then prepared to go home for the night. Shanna followed him to his truck to say goodbye.

"I'll never forget what you did for me, Kyle," she said.

Kyle kissed her before getting into his truck.

"Call me, okay?" he said.

"I will," she answered.

****

Shanna spent the following day cleaning the house and doing chores. Her father gave her very strict rules and responsibilities if she was going to live at home without having a job

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. She went to answer it. It was Monica, who threw her arms around Shanna.

"Girl, I'm so happy to see you!" Monica said.

"Come on in," Shanna said.

"So, tell me," Monica said. "What's up with you and Kyle?"

"I spent the last four months in hell," Shanna said. "I took up prostitution and almost got into drugs. I lost my job for doing my boss's wife for money and I was nearly homeless. And your first question to me is about Kyle."

"Shanna, I'm sorry," Monica said. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Yeah you did," Shanna said. "It's okay."

This was an unusually tense moment between the two. A number of things went through Shanna's mind. For one, Monica, as a complete woman, would never have any appreciation for what Shanna went through in New York and what she was essentially continuing here with her father, and why she was willing to throw out all of her self-respect to achieve what Monica took for granted.

Secondly, it was not lost on Shanna that it was Kyle, not Monica, who drove several hundred miles to New York to track her down and rescue her from a nightmare. It was Kyle, not Monica, who kept a vigil with her as she lay in a coma for three weeks.

"No, it's not okay," Monica conceded. "I'm just really happy you're back home and you're safe. And I don't ever want hear that you're selling your ass pussy for money. Do you hear me?"

"I promise, no more hustling," Shanna said with a smile. "But I really need to get back to getting dinner ready for Daddy. I'll call you sometime and we can hang out."

"I'd like that," Monica said, before turning to leave.

***

Meanwhile, at the Conner residence...

Kyle sat at the dinner table with his father, Ryan, as well as Ryan's partner, Jimmy.

"Dad," Kyle said. "I was thinking maybe Shanna could stay here with us."

Ryan and Jimmy looked at each other for a moment.

"I don't have a problem with that," Ryan said, turning back to Jimmy. "Do you?"

"Not at all," Jimmy said. "So when do we get to meet this lucky girl?"

"One step at a time," Kyle said. "I still have to talk her into it."

****

A few days later...

Ryan stepped out of the shower, followed by Jimmy. Ryan walked over to the bathroom sink and prepared to shave. Jimmy walked up behind him and gave him a kiss.

"I think you'd look really hot with a beard," he said, running his hands along Ryan's five-o-clock shadow.

Ryan turned around and smiled.

"Maybe next week," he said, before kissing Jimmy.

Jimmy threw on a towel and walked into the bedroom to get dressed. He opened the dresser drawer and found an old picture of Allison. He walked back into the bathroom.

"Ryan, what's this?" he asked.

"An old high school picture of Allison," he said. "I didn't even realize I had that. You can tear it up and throw it away if you want to."

But Jimmy handed Ryan the photo.

"I'd rather you did," he said.

Ryan smiled.

"A little jealous, are we?" he said, taking the photo and tearing it up.

"Just a bad reminder of how I helplessly watched you and her drool all over each other as teens," Jimmy said.

"Well, those days are over, babe," Ryan said. "I'm all yours now."

With that, Ryan flushed the torn pieces of the picture down the toilet.

"So you're really okay with this young lady my son's bringing home?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah," Jimmy said. "This house could use a woman's touch."

Then he walked up behind Ryan while he shaved, to whisper in Ryan's ear.

"Just not Allison's," he said, kissing his lover.

The two heard the front door open. Ryan finished shaving and the two got dressed. Then, they went out to meet Kyle and Shanna.

"Dad, Jimmy," Kyle said, setting down a bag and putting his arm around Shanna. "I'd like you to meet Shanna."

Ryan walked over and gave Shanna a hug.

"I've heard a lot about you, Shanna," he said.

"If you can't repeat it, then it's probably true," Shanna said.

Jimmy then gave Shanna a hug.

"Welcome to the family," he said.

"This is a big house. So, which room do you want me to take?" Shanna asked.

Kyle was puzzled.

"I guess I thought you'd be sharing my room," he said. "Unless you had other plans."

Shanna blushed.

"No, that works for me," she said.

Kyle led Shanna up the stairs and down the hall to his bedroom, where they set down the garbage bags full of Shanna's belongings.

"So this is my room...sorry, our room," Kyle said.

Shanna took a look around. Kyle was certainly not the housekeeping type: clothes were strewn everywhere. The closet doors would not close due to all of the junk piled up inside.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

The top of his dresser was littered with beer bottles and other junk, which obscured his only sentimental item: a family photo.

"This is your family?" she asked.

Kyle walked up to her.

"Yeah, that's the Conner family," he said. "My dad, my mom, me, my brother Junior, his wife Becky, my nephews Brad and Randy, and my sister Jenny. She moved out about a month ago to live with her partner."

"Your sister's a lesbian?" Shanna asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Her coming out helped my dad come out."

"So where is your mom?" she asked.

"She moved to Florida after my parents split," Kyle said. "We're not really that close."

"I'm not close to my mom anymore," Shanna said. "But I'm sure for very different reasons."

Shanna picked up a softball-sized granite rock that was laying on the dresser.

"What's this?" she asked.

"That," Kyle said, "is a rock I threw through the neighbor's windshield when I was ten. Mom and Dad made me keep it, hoping it would always remind me of what I did and what I learned from that experience."

"Did you?" she asked.

"I like to think so," Kyle said. "I never vandalized again after that. But I got into my share of other kinds of trouble."

"So what about you?" he asked. "Do you have any pictures? I mean, of you, before, you know..."

"You want to see pictures of me as a boy?" Shanna asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I'm just curious to see what you looked like."

"I left that photo album at Daddy's place," she said. "But I have my yearbook somewhere in one of these bags."

"Did you go to Elysian High?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"What year?" he said.

"I graduated in '22," she said. "But by then I was already transitioning."

Kyle walked over to his closet and opened the door. Junk came crashing into the bedroom as he dug through all of it.

"So your freshman year would have been '19?" he said.

"Something like that," she laughed nervously.

"That was my senior year," he said, pulling out his yearbook.

"Give me that," Shanna said, taking the yearbook from his hand. "I'm not sure I want you to see my picture."

A flashback played in Shanna's head...

****

The year was 2018, and it was Marcus Jackson's first day at Elysian High School. Kyle sat in the last row of the bus, behind Monica. He grabbed hold of her long black pony tail and let go before she had a chance to turn around.

"Kyle," Monica yelled, "Knock it off!"

Kyle laughed.

"What?" he said. "I didn't do anything."

When she turned back around, he tugged at her hair again. This time, she reached around and slapped him across the face.

Suddenly, the bus stopped at Crossroads High, where Monica got off.

"Hey Monica," he said. "I'll see you tonight at your dad's party, okay?"

"Fuck off, Kyle," she said as she exited the bus.

After all of the Crossroads High students got off, the bus continued on toward Elysian High.

Marcus was a small, thin, scraggly-looking teenager with disheveled red hair that was largely hidden under the hoodie he wore. He mostly kept to himself, preferring to sit alone on the bus. He was very quiet and shy. But the exchange between Kyle and Monica caught his attention and touched a nerve. Having been bullied throughout his childhood, he felt for Monica. Though it would be four years before the two would properly meet as roommates in college. He looked back at Kyle and gave him a disgusted look.

Suddenly, he felt fingers run along the back of his hoodie. He reached around to pull off a piece of paper, which read "I Have AIDS." The students in the seat behind him laughed.

Marcus threw the piece of paper on the floor and tried to ignore the bullies. But then, they shoved his head into the seat in front of him.

"Cock sucker!" one of them said.

Upon seeing this, Kyle leaped out of his seat and walked over to shove the bully who attacked Marcus.

"What the fuck is your problem, douchebag!" he hollered.

Then, he sat in the empty seat next to Marcus.

Kyle smiled at him.

"I'm Kyle," he said, shaking Marcus' hand. "Nice to meet you."

Marcus smiled back.

"I'm Marcus."

"Dude, don't let these fuckers mess with you," Kyle said. "I'm serious, man. If anyone gives you any shit, come find me."

Marcus simply smiled at him, without saying anything.

"So who was that girl?" Marcus asked.

"My girlfriend," Kyle said.

Marcus laughed.

"Didn't look like it to me," he said.

"She just hasn't figured it out yet," Kyle answered. "These things take time, you know."

****

Shanna handed the yearbook back to Kyle. "Fine. Have a look," she said.

He looked at Marcus' photo and suddenly remembered that same meeting on the bus so many years before.

"Holy crap," he said. "That was you... on the bus... first day of school."

He looked at the photo and then to Shanna and then back to the photo.

"When we met at that celebration for Monica's mom...you already recognized me, didn't you?" he asked.

"I did," she said. "Immediately. Ever since that day on the school bus, I thought about you and wondered what ever happened to you."

"I got my driver's license a little while after that," he said. "And then I guess you could say I started hanging out with the wrong crowd."

"This doesn't change anything, does it?" Shanna asked.

Kyle closed the yearbook and sat down on the bed. He then tapped on his thigh, motioning her to sit on his lap.

"Come here," he said.

Shanna sat down in his lap, put her arms around his neck, and looked into those inviting blue eyes.

"It doesn't change anything," he said, before pressing his lips against hers. She surrendered to the kiss and allowed his tongue to slip into her mouth. She felt his hands massage her back as they kissed. He played with the straps to her bra as his tongue gently played with hers.

But suddenly, they were interrupted by Jimmy's voice calling to them from downstairs.

"Kyle, Shanna, dinner's ready!"

Kyle and Shanna gently broke away from their kiss. He smiled at her.

"Welcome home," he said.

****

Kyle and Shanna went downstairs to join Ryan and Jimmy for dinner. There was a surprise uninvited guest who had come to dinner as well: Kyle's sister, Jenny.

The five of them sat down and made introductions.

"I'm Jenny," she said. "Kyle's sister. You must be Shanna."

"That's me," she said.

"So where's Marie?" Ryan asked.

"She moved out," Jenny said.

"What happened?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, since the question has come up," she said. "I might as well tell you."

"Marie left me because she found out I've just started my T," Jenny went on to explain.

Immediately, Shanna knew what she was talking about. She tried to keep from laughing. Ryan, however, had no clue.

"Tea?" he asked. "Chamomile... green tea... I'm not following you here."

Shanna laughed, finally unable to control herself.

"Testosterone," Jenny said.

"I see," Ryan said. "Is this something you're sure you want to do?"

"Dad," she said. "You've always known that you raised three boys, not two boys and a girl."

"Yes, I suppose you're right," he said. "It's just a shock, that's all."

"My daddy said the same thing," Shanna said. "But you could say he got used to the idea."

Shanna put up her hand to high-five with Jenny. "I think I'm gonna like this family!" she said.

As the initial shock of Jenny's revelation went away, the family continued with their meal. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Kyle said, getting up to answer the door.

"I'd like to talk to my daughter, if that's okay," Ron said.

Kyle walked back to the table.

"Shanna," he said. "It's your dad."

Shanna walked to the front door to talk to her father.

"Okay," Ron said. "Then I've thought it over and decided that I want you to have this."

He handed her an envelope.

"Open it," Ron said.

Shanna opened the envelope and pulled out a check.

"Daddy!" she said. "I don't know what to say."

"Thank you would be a good start," he said. "It's not much. At least not enough to pay for your surgery, but it's enough to start saving and stop hustling."

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Because that's my job," he said.

"Oh Daddy!" she said.

She threw her arms around him.

"Thank you," she said.

****

After dinner, Kyle and Shanna returned to the attic that was Kyle's bedroom.

Shanna sat down on the bed and pondered the check that her father had given her.

"I gotta say I'm pretty surprised," Kyle said.

"Me too," Shanna agreed. "Well, I'm $10,000 closer to being a complete woman."

Kyle sat down next to her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Would you quit saying that!" he said firmly.

"I'm serious," he continued. "Surgery doesn't make you male or female. Take that money and save it for something that really matters."

"So are you saying you don't want me to have surgery?" she asked.

"Shanna," he said. "If you never have surgery, I'm okay with that."

He held her close to him and kissed her.

"Just as long as you're mine," he said.

Shanna broke from the embrace and laid back on the bed. She unbuttoned her top to invite Kyle to make love to her. Receiving the signal, he leaned over to touch her breasts. Her soft skin and hard nipples served to remind him that she was indeed a complete woman. Shanna looked up into his baby blue eyes as he intimately fondled her, stirring passions she had never felt before, not with anyone.

Matt and others were nothing more than curiosity seekers. Indeed, Kyle, as well, had been a curiosity seeker that first night at the celebration of life for Cathy. She knew the difference between a man who was just taking a test drive with a "girl with a little extra" and a man who was truly passionate about her. And if she didn't know the difference, she certainly did now.

Kyle savored her soft touch and the scent of womanhood that radiated from her body. In her, he found an unlikely soul mate. He had never sought out a trans girl. But sometimes we fall in love with people we don't expect to. Increasingly, that was becoming less of an issue with Kyle. He saw her not as a trans girl, but simply as a girl. A girl who he seemingly moved mountains to ensure would end up right where she was at that moment.

As he laid down on top of her, she absorbed the full weight of his well-built body. He pressed his lips against hers and slipped his tongue into her mouth. For a moment, she remembered their very first meeting on that school bus. A chance meeting with a kind and handsome stranger who rescued her from bullies was a life-defining moment she would remember forever. Although she never saw him again until adulthood, she constantly fantasized about that one day when the two would meet as man and woman. At this moment, that dream had finally been fulfilled.

Shanna took in and savored the earthy and vaguely minty taste of Kyle's mouth, the touch of his soft tongue that caressed hers, and the feel of his hands gently cradling the back of her head. The two closed their eyes as they continued to share the kiss.

Slowly and ever so softly, Kyle unlocked from her lips and moved down to kiss her neck, as she wrapped her arms around his back. He felt the tickling sensation of her nails running along his skin as he kissed her.

As he moved down to kiss her chest, inside the cleavage between her breasts, she ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp with her nails.

She felt the hard lump in his jeans press against her thigh. Then, he stopped to remove her top so that he could continue kissing her belly. As he licked the inside of her navel, she reached down and pulled his shirt off. Then, she continued raking her claws along his shoulders.

Shortly after, he got up to pull off her pants, revealing her g-string underneath. Then, he stood up and removed his jeans and underwear, revealing his throbbing cock he would soon use to penetrate her.

But there was one matter he wanted to deal with first. He reached for her g-string.

"Can I take it off?" he asked.

"Why do you want to do that?" she replied.

"Because I don't ever want you to feel you have to hide anything from me," he said.

For Shanna, this was a big deal. She was torn between wanting to reveal herself to Kyle, fully naked and vulnerable, and wanting to be spared the reminder of her incompleteness as a woman. By now, she had no worry that Kyle would want her to use her penis to pleasure him. Nevertheless, the humiliation remained. Finally, she decided that if Kyle was indeed her soul mate, there should nothing that she would need to hide from him.

"Okay," she said with a nervous smile.

Kyle gently removed her g-string, at last seeing the genitalia that had, for so long, been a source of distress to her. Unlike his own well-developed, fully male organ, he saw that Shanna's was small and primitive... more like a boy's penis than a man's.

Shanna had feared that finally revealing the most private part of her anatomy might cause him to reconsider.

"I know," she said. "I'm sure it's not exactly what you want to see on a girl."

Kyle smiled at her.

"There's nothing wrong with you, babe," he assured her.

"I hide it mostly so I don't have to look at it," she said.

With that, he put his hand on her crotch, covering her penis and scrotum.

"There," he said. "Now you can't see it."

Shanna laughed.

Kyle tossed her g-string on the floor and kissed her on the mouth once again, his hand covering her male parts.

Then, he stood up and opened up the drawer to pull out a bottle of lubricant. She smiled at him, thankful that there would not be a repeat of that first encounter when he used his saliva to lubricate her.

He took hold of her ankles and raised her up so that he could smear a dab of lubricant on her butt pussy. He took her legs over his shoulder and gently inserted his cock into her. He went slow at first, as he could feel Shanna's rectal muscles tense up. Once they were relaxed, however, he increased his rhythm before furiously pounding her love tunnel.

Shanna soon experienced her first female orgasm, unaided by stroking her penis.

With this, she finally considered herself a complete woman.

Published 
Written by Sweetaboo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments