Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Breeding party

"We attend a breeding party to get wife impregnated"

39
12 Comments 12
16.4k Views 16.4k
639 words 639 words

Author's Notes

"A breeding party some years ago started us on the road of the swinging scene."

Kaz and I had been married a few years when we found out I was firing blanks. We looked at other alternatives for getting Kaz pregnant when I came across Breeding parties. I did some research and read feedback from other people and it seemed ideal from my way of thinking to go. It took quite a while to talk Kaz round to it , I explained you can choose what guys you would like , colouring , height, build and they would contact you when a party with your choice was going to happen. Eventually Kaz gave in and I filled in the forms and sent the money, as it was some distance to travel they also provided accomodations.

The day finally arrived, and we set off on our drive down. Kaz was quite nervous not really knowing what to wear and what the party would be like. As we arrived a middle aged guy came out to greet us. He arranged the partys and was very likeable and friendly. He got a young guy to carry our bags to our room and invitied us down after we had changed to meet the other couples who were here.

Kaz was unsure what to wear so went for a longish summer dress with a low  cut front with just two thin straps holding here ample boobs in. As we entered the room there was five other couples in there. The room was quite large with numerous settees and chairs placed around. The owner came over with a waiter and suggested the girls should get together for a chat while the waiter gave them each a cocktail to help them relax. Us guys were served beer.. I chatted with the guys making small talk most of the time keeping my eye on Kaz. She seemed to get more relaxed as time went by while chatting to a girl named Gina, in fact all the girls seemed to be relaxing as their chatter and giggling got louder.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

I mentioned this to the organiser he smiled and winked saying,"The cocktails work very well getting the girls ready, our special recipe insures that."

Just then the doors opened and about eight guys came in all looking quite similar, athletic dark. I looked over towards Kaz she was holding Gina's hand and they were both giggling. The guys split up each choosing a different girls. The orgainer told us we could go over or just sit down and watch. I walked over towards Kaz. A guy stood behind her stroking her hair and one was behind Gina.

 Gina said to Kaz, " Oh fuck he's gorgeous hun, fuck get him in you. " 

Kaz turned around as he slipped her straps off her shoulders, "Oh fuck," she giggled " fucking do me." 

She looked over towards me as her dress dropped to the floor. "Oh god, hun, oh fuckkk" 

Her words tailed off as he led her to a settee. Gina was already on the floor being entered by her guy, the room was full of gasps and groans as the women were fucked. I looked over towards Kaz as she took her first load.

" Oh fuck, Ginaaaa, he's fucking filling meee!" 

For the next hour or more it was like a  roundabout, guys moving from one woman to another. Kaz tookfive loads.

After a while the organiser said we should take the ladies back to our rooms for them to rest, and we could meet back down later for a bite to eat. I helped Kaz up the stairs with Gina and her partner behind us both still giggling and wanting more, when we got into the room Kaz lay on the bed and soon fell asleep her legs open with the spunk dripping out of her pussy, she had been well and truly filled..

To be continued 

 

Published 
Written by Mesmer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments