Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night in Suburbia

"A busy couple finds time to play"

13
3 Comments 3
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"As New Years is a time of reflection here is one of my favorite memories of our younger days together."

It was a busy day. Up early with the kids, then we were off grocery shopping. Running errands, taking kids for lunch in a busy restaurant, fighting crowds and traffic. Finally home. Unload the kids and groceries. Off to the park with the dog and the kids. Clean the house, do the laundry, cut the grass - it never ends.

Throughout the day I stayed close to her. I held her hand, touched her butt,  gave her smiles and winks. I steal a kiss if I can. I love flirting with her.

She rolls her eyes and slaps my hand. “Don’t, we’re in the store.” “Not now.” “Stop it.” 

At home, I hug her from behind while she unpacks groceries. I pat her cute ass when she bends over to pick up toys on the floor.

We make supper and take the kids and dog for a walk. I fight with the kids to hold her hand. I win, for a while. I wrap my hand over hers and tickle her palm. I caress her wrist and play with her wedding ring. She smiles, slightly.

Bath time. Into bed for story time. Two stories. Finally lights out. Dad needs a drink. Mom takes a bath.

 I hear her call me as I watch the game.

”Can you come here for a minute?”

Of course. I pause the game and head for the bedroom. The light is out but I see the flickering light of a candle as I enter the room.

She is on laying on her side on the bed. Her long shapely legs bare below the red satin nightshirt. Her brown hair is down and cascades over her shoulder. She is wearing a small amount of makeup, her pouty lips a ruby red. She has her red-framed glasses on. She looks unbelievably sexy.

 I step in the washroom and wash my face, swig some mouthwash and rub lotion on my rough hands. A tiny dab of cologne as I turn off the light. I close the bedroom door after I shoo the dog out. I stop to admire the beauty in front of me.

She smiles a seductive smile as she slowly moves around on the bed. Her nightshirt rides up and exposes the curve of her firm hip. She bends one leg and shows her inner thigh as her hand trails over her chest to the buttons of the red satin. I am mesmerized as she slowly undoes them, one by one. Her large breasts are slowly exposed, the still-firm flesh moving slightly, invitingly.

She tosses her hair and leans her head back as her hand slides between her legs. I stare as her fingers trace over the brown fuzz and her legs part slightly. I move closer and watch as her fingers glide over her glistening pouty lips. She lets out a little gasp as one finger slips between the swollen lips and disappears. She lifts her head and looks into my eyes as she slowly brings herself to orgasm.

I am trembling with desire and lust as I see her raise her hand to her mouth and gently suck her fingers. My cock is throbbing and my balls hurt. I can’t help but stroke my swollen shaft as I wait for her. She smiles and gestures to me with her hand.

”Come here,” she whispers.

 I climb on the bed and run my hands over her body. I love feeling her firm and familiar shape, her curves, her soft skin. I lean over and kiss her mouth, feeling her soft, pouty lips. I move down to her neck and throat, stopping at the little soft spot at the base. I kiss and lick it, making her moan. I move down her chest and soon take her puffy, swollen nipple in my mouth. I suckle gently at first, one then the other, before gently biting.

KymSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KymSantos

She giggles as I roll my tongue over her nipples.

”Bring it up here,” she pleads as her hand wraps around my insanely hard cock.

 I move myself up and hang my cock in her face. Her tongue flicks out and begins to wash my twitching member. Along the shaft and over the meaty tip. I groan as her mouth covers my cock. She slowly sucks me as I move my hand between her legs and onto her wet pussy. I run my finger between her lips before pushing it inside. She moves her hips as my finger fucks her. I watch her beautiful face as she enjoys sucking me. 

I slip my finger out and gently massage her clit as she sucks faster. I put my other hand on the back of her head and pull her down onto my cock, forcing more of it into her mouth and throat. She moans and trembles as she reaches orgasm. I hold her head tight, her nose in my pubic bone and my cock in her throat as she groans and quivers.

She pulls my hand away as I let her head go. She drops her head on the pillow and gasps a few breaths.

”Please fuck me,” she pleads, “I want you so bad.”

 I climb between her legs and gently push my swollen head into her. I groan as her hot, silky channel engulfs my throbbing prick. The indescribable feel of her pussy focuses my entire body into my cock as it slides inside of her. I lean forward and we kiss fervently as I slowly fuck her, our bodies joined in lust. I speed up as her legs wrap around my waist, struggling not to cum. Her hips are bucking in rhythm with mine as the pressure becomes too much.

We groan loudly, still kissing, as my cock erupts deep inside of her. She reaches her climax as she feels me unloading, spurts of cum filling her as my pulsing cock continues to empty. Slowly the eruption subsides, my orgasm making me shake and tremble. I stroke my cock slowly inside of her and enjoy the heat of her heaving body.

I slowly collapse onto her, burying my face in her neck as I catch my breath. Her arms and legs hold me tight. We kiss gently and slowly untwine from each other. I lay next to her, my arm pulling her body tight into mine as we relax in post-orgasm bliss. I look into her beautiful brown eyes.

”I love you,” I whisper as I stroke her breasts.

”I love you more,” she teases.

The cry of “Daddy!” breaks the silence of the romantic interlude.

”I shall return,” I promise as I get up and pull my boxers on.

 I lean over to kiss her - she is asleep already.

”Daddy!” repeats in the glow of the candle as I admire the woman in front of me.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments