Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allen

"i accidentally bumped into a former student!"

6
4 Comments 4
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"this is a true story about an experience with a former student, a few years ago. <p> [ADVERT] </p> it makes me tickle rehearsing the events and experience!"

I first came to know him in my class.  He was then a shy and reserved kid.  He was a young lad at 12.

Ten years passed.  As has always been, I forget almost all the students who sat on my classes.  He is no exception. 

I was sipping my favorite espresso on my regular coffee hang-out.  I regularly came to this nook usually alone.  Tonight was just one of those ordinary nights.

He approached me.  Broadly smiling.  Extending his hand for a shake.  Persistently telling we knew each other.  But I was totally lost in memory as to who he was, where I met him, how I’d come to know him.

“I’m Allen,”  he finally introduced himself.  “You were my teacher years ago.” 

I still had no idea about him.  I can’t recollect memories about him.  He was not a close student of mine.  And only them who were especially close – the more intelligent, the more sociable, the more vocally expressive were the ones I could easily recall. 

“I always sat on the last row,”  he timidly confessed.  “And I would often times look the other way when you asked questions.  I tried my best to avoid your gaze.  I seldom listened to your lectures and never participated in the class discussions.” 

I offered to buy him a cup of coffee.  He accepted.  We chatted.  We laughed at stories about his batch mates.  We talked about accomplishments.  I learned he just finished college and was applying for a job in my city.  He told me he still lived in the town where I had him in my class.  That is about 2 hours’ drive from the shop we met, and from my place.

It was only then we noticed it was couple of hours we’ve been sipping our coffees.  And that late at night, transportation to his place is already scarce.  I offered to let him have a sleepover in my place.  He readily accepted.

I poured wine for us.  More talks.  More stories.  More laughter.

I showed him the spare room.  I pointed where the shower is.  I then went to my bedroom. 

But sooner before I could stand, he asked to sleep in my room for more stories and bonding.  I tried to refuse because I have never shared my bed with any boy yet!  But he was persistent, and in no time I gave in.

He showed no trace of promiscuity.  He seemed to be straight.  So I felt relaxed with him on the bed. 

He talked and babbled to no end on almost any subject.  I got tired with his jokes and narrations and dozed off. 

I woke up though on a heavy and tight embrace.  He was all over me!  He was groping me all over!  And his lips were all over my body! 

Shocked and frightened, I ordered him to stop.  But he continued on.  He was now breathing hard.  And he kept whispering he had a crush on me since he was a lad!  He explained that he looked forward to seeing me and making out with me.  And it has been a longing desire, an infatuation, and lust.  Now that he had the chance, he won’t let it pass, he declared.  “It’s now or never,” he calmly said.

I didn’t know what to do.  I could not respond.  I was lost in control, owing to the fact that I was awakened to something I am not familiar to.  He kissed my lips.  His were warm, soft, gentle but luscious.  His saliva was the sweetest I ever tasted.  His embrace was tight and sincere.  The more I gave in, the better it felt.  I can no longer hide and keep my arousal.  Never had I experience such feelings since my wife died almost 2 centuries ago!  I never expected nor imagined that a man would ever spark my sexual life again!  And here I am with a hard-on.  I started to shiver not from coldness but with joy of being ravished, assaulted, and sexually wanted – by no less than a young man. 

I gave in.  I let go off any inhibitions.  I started to enjoy and reciprocate.  I melted in his arms.  I returned his kisses.  I groaned with his bites.  My body started to dance in cadence to his moves.  I started to realize that sex with the same gender is not only gratifying but also fulfilling!

sophithomas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sophithomas

He started to shred me from my clothes.  He took off my shirt.  As he did so, he never stopped lapping me with his tongue.  My neck, chest, earlobes, and face were wet with his saliva and sweat.  It felt good, tingling, and inviting.  And with one swift stroke he took my shorts and briefs off.  I was now totally naked.  With the nakedness, all previous inhibitions, uncertainty, reservations were gone.  They were changed to lust, longing, and gratification.

He continued to kiss, bite, pinch, and tickle until my navel.  I noticed he hasn’t even touched my dick yet, and I’m now fully aroused!  I was expecting that he’d then put his lips to my manhood next, but he skipped it.  Instead, he sucked on my toes, lapped my thighs, and gently moved up.  He then kissed the tip of my cock.  It was heavenly!  But when he took me completely in on his mouth, the feeling was beyond description.  Pure joy!  Pure ecstasy!   Pure lust!

He sucked on my dick for minutes that seemed hours.  Then he tongued my shaft from the tip to its base.  He would return sucking so deep, that I could feel his esophagus!  It was so deep, so nice; I felt I was on the brink of ejaculating.

He moved to my ass.  His tongue felt warm and tickling.  He stayed long there, exploring, knocking, and begging to enter.  I arched my body for his invasion.  But he suddenly stopped.  I thought it was the end!

But he bit my ear and whispered, “Do me, please, Sir!”

“What do you mean?”

“Fuck me.  Put your dick in my ass.  Penetrate me.  I want you to fuck me.”

He returned to suck and wet my dick with more spit.  He made me so hard, I thought I can no longer hold. 

“Spit on my ass,” he said as he lay on his back.   I was tempted to kiss his dick and suck it, the way he did mine.  It felt wonderful to fellate for the first time!  Then he pleaded, “Please fuck me.”

I positioned my cock on his ass.  With no preliminaries, I pushed and entered on one thrust.  He looked back behind his shoulder, “I’m used to that.  I’ve been doing this for a couple of years now.  But I wanted you to do it to me.  Now, I’m fulfilled to have you!”

I pumped, pulled, pumped, pulled, and pumped repeatedly.  He let out a moan which was changed to groans and later a shout.  We shivered at the same time as I filled his anus with my semen. 

I felt exhausted as I completely pulled out my tool from him.  We embraced.  We kissed.  We caressed each other’s body.  We groped each other’s dick.  And when his member started to grow again, new waves of excitement flooded me.  Eventually he was hard!

“Let’s flip,” he whispered.  He asked me to lay on my belly.  For a while, he lapped my ass.  After wetting and rimming me, he lifted my ass, put some pillows on my belly, and penetrated my ass.  I felt pain, like I was being torn.  But after a few moments, my muscles relaxed and I enjoyed being fucked!

He did not last long.  His goo was so much though.  And it kept coming.  When the last drop spewed, he pulled out and emptiness filled me.

We awoke almost midday.  We made out one more time before getting out of bed.  It was more deliberate, more exciting, more loving.  When it was done, “Thanks, Sir,” he smiled.  “You were my best teacher, certainly, you were my best fuck!  I won’t forget this escapade with you.  I will long to get back to you.  I will always dream of loving you.”

We bought a meal from a nearby fast food store.  As we were eating, I looked at his face.  I observed every move of his.  I listened to his lines.  When we were done, all I could say to myself was, “It was not that bad.  Life and sex is indeed worth trying and enjoying!”

Published 
Written by gwapogi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments