Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Sexting - Part II

12
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
817 words 817 words

Subject: Re: Skull and Crossbones Photos

Message:

Sent: 12 Aug 2018

The photos of you in the skull and crossbones stockings are so hot, Amy. The standing one covering your breasts drives me crazy. Your legs are so skinny and I can just imagine them wrapped around my waist as I drive my cock into that bare little pussy of yours. I'd fuck you really well and treat you exactly like the bad girl you want to be.

Sent: 16 Aug 2018

Is that so? I do enjoy being bad. Tell me more...

Sent: 16 Aug 2018

Well, first of all, we'd need to take that robe off of you and get those curtains open. A bad girl likes to show off a little and you are no different. With that done, I'd pull you close and get a good feel of your body in that fishnet, my hands on your little tight ass and your amazing tits pressed hard to my chest. Slowly I would roll that fishnet up around your waist until that smooth pussy was exposed to my very hard cock that is bound between us.

You'd reach down and take it in your hand before turning and stroking me in the window. We're only on the second floor, so it's pretty risky. Your high heels on your boots give your ass a nice little elevated tilt, convenient for our pending activities. You drop down to your knees in front of me, your hard little nipples protruding excitedly through the fishnet as you gaze upward at me...

Sent: 17 Aug 2018

I want to please you so I give my nipples a hard pinch to harden them before grasping you mid-shaft very firmly and watching you react. Slowly I run my tongue up the underside from base to tip, my eyes never breaking contact with yours. Parting my lips, my mouth takes the swollen head in before moving intently downward. My hands wrap your ass while yours wrap my head. I feel your hips begin to move forward and back in reaction, testing me as we find our rhythm. I wonder if anyone has noticed yet?  

You need more and pull me to my feet again before rolling my fishnet higher above my breasts. I feel your hands under my butt as you lift me off of the ground, allowing me to wrap my thigh high boots and stockings around you. I am lowered onto your generous staff while being turned and pressed to the cold, dark, windows. What a silhouette this must be outside, the window glare flexing ever so slightly while you raise and lower me with increasing speed as you fuck me against the glass. 

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

Sent: 21 Aug 2018

Your moaning increases to a controlled screaming now. The valet and a few guests now notice the activity above them and are watching. My thrusting grows more vigorous but still does not meet my needs, so I carry you to the bed and lay you down, away from the view of strange eyes. I unzip and remove your boots before grabbing your ankles and spreading you open. My cock plunges hard back into your bare pussy again. I slam in and out of you, my testicles slapping your ass as I do.

Your legs wrap my waist again while my hands move to your neck and squeeze. You love the violent edginess of being choked while you are fucked because you really are a dirty girl. There is knocking at the door now as the hotel management has arrived in response to guest complaints about our window performance. I ignore them, not to be deterred from my mission of inseminating your petite body.

Below me, you tense, your body quivering from its combined orgasm and lack of oxygen. Nearly unconscious, air once again fills your lungs as my throbbing cock fills your tightly contracted crease. You're a bad, bad girl Amy. And you love being so...

Sent: 21 Aug 2018

I inhale deeply, gasping as you give me air and I give you myself. Your cock pulses inside me, my tightly wrapped pussy milking it of its creamy payload as you fill me more with each slowing stroke. I am a dirty girl, I know it. My orgasm is deep and uncontrolled. I can feel my eyes roll back in my head as I lose myself in it. The hotel manager is pounding harder in the door now, almost as hard as you've been pounding me.

My legs squeeze your waist harder now and I feel your hands return to my throat to squeeze it in return. Too hard, I think as I fight for air, it's too hard. My vision begins fading to black, aware only of my diminishing orgasm and your hard cock still moving inside me as I blackout. I awaken later to find myself alone, sprawled upon the bed just as you left me. I really am a dirty girl. 

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments