Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jennifer's Night Out

"With her husband out of town, Jennifer decides to spend the night with the man she met online"

19
12 Comments 12
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"A true story about a married woman I met online and the relationship that followed...comments appreciated!"

“Why don’t we meet at a hotel?” I asked Jennifer.

It was a weeknight and we were talking on the phone. Her husband was at work.  He was going out of town on a fishing trip in a few days. After months of flirting and trying to deny the attraction between us, Jennifer had given in to temptation.  She wanted to spend the night with me.

“A hotel?” she asked. “That seems so cheap and cliche.”

“I don’t mean the Holiday Inn up the road,” I said.  “I was thinking of something more romantic. Like a getaway.  Someplace out of town.”

“I see what you’re saying,” she said.

We continued to talk about the options.  Jennifer got excited about the idea. I found a mountain lodge online.  It was the type of place that catered to young couples and people getting away for their anniversary.  I booked a room with a view and made dinner reservations at an upscale restaurant in the area.

“The drive is about the same for both of us,” I told her the next time we talked.  “Should we meet there?”

“I think I’d rather come to your place and ride with you if you don’t mind.”

“That means you’ll spend a lot of time in the car,” I said.

“But more time with you,” she answered.

The sentiment made me smile.  That weekend, her husband and his friends left early on Friday morning.  I had taken the day off work. Jennifer called in sick. She showed up at my place in the afternoon. She had an overnight bag and she was dressed simply in a loose charcoal sweater and casual gray skirt. 

The drive up was all nervous energy.  Jennifer held my hand and we talked and joked, but didn’t discuss what we were doing.  In some way, she’d been having an affair with me for months. We were about to consummate it.  A few times I caught her staring at me. She didn’t look nervous. She looked smitten.  

Our room turned out to be huge.  It had a small balcony and a large picture window looking out on a pond and the mountains.  There was a king-sized bed, fireplace, and hot tub.  

Jennifer set her things down and went right to the balcony to enjoy the sunset.  She stood at the rail with the wind tossing her curls. The time for nervousness had passed.  I stepped outside and put my arms around her from behind. I pressed my lips to her kneck.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

I just held my finger to her lips to silence her.  I kissed the side of her neck. I turned her face to mine.  She looked up and gently kissed me. My tongue found its way into her mouth.  My left hand went right to her right breast.

I guided her hand to my cock and she rubbed it softly.  I squeezed her ass and pulled her back into the room. I guided her to the bed and sat down, pulling Jennifer on top of me.  She kissed me hungrily.

I slid her skirt up and rubbed her ass.  I rolled her onto her back and pushed her skirt all the way up.  She had on plain, black cotton panties. I spread her thighs and felt the wet fabric.

I went for the top button on her sweater.  I kissed her ample cleavage. I rubbed her pussy quickly.  Jennifer moaned in response to my touch.

“I want you,” I moaned.

“I want you, too,” she said.  “But not like this. Not now.”

I pulled away.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Tonight,” she said. “I don’t want to rush it.”

I nodded slowly.  I didn’t want to be pushy, even if I was frustrated.  

“I don’t want to leave you like that,” she said, as she nodded at my bulge.  

I smiled and laughed.

“Are you offering me that handjob you promised?” I asked.

She shrugged.  

“You can have a handjob,” she said.  “If you want. I’ve done that lots of times.  I was thinking of something I’ve never done. At least not all the way.”

“Really?” I asked

Jennifer nodded in response.  She patted the edge of the bed.  I slid over and sat up with my feet on the floor.  

She dropped to her knees in front of me and looked up with her beautiful eyes.  She opened another button on her sweater.

“Do you like the view?” she asked coyly.

“Very much,” I responded.

She carefully opened my fly.  My cock was rigid.  

“Are you excited?” she teased.  “You’re going to be the first person to ever cum in my mouth.”

She’d never sucked a man to completion, but Jennifer knew what to do.  She licked my cock from the base to the tip.

“I watched some videos to prepare for this,” she said.  “I hope I’m doing it right.”

All I could do was nod.  My eyes went back and forth from her sexy cleavage to her incredible eyes.

She made a tight ring with her thumb and index finger and wrapped it around the base of my dick.  She slid it up and down my wet shaft. Then she wrapped her full lips around the head of my cock.

I thought I wouldn’t last more than twenty seconds.  

“I’m going to cum,” I warned her.

She tightened her lips around the swollen head of my dick. She tugged from the base.  Her ample titties started jiggling as she bobbed her head up and down rapidly.

I was overstimulated.  I couldn’t believe how sexy she looked on her knees and how well she handled my cock.  I put my hand on the back of her head. I groaned and then erupted.  The first shot went right in her mouth.

“Oh!” she exclaimed as she pulled back.  The next shots splashed on her big tits.  

“Am I supposed to do this?” she asked.

Jennifer dipped her fingers in my cum and wiped it up. She sucked her own fingers clean.

She stood up and sat next to me on the bed.  We kissed.  

“I guess I did it right?” she teased.

“You were amazing,” I told her.

“I’m going to go get dressed for dinner,” she said.  “You just relax.”

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

She took her bag into the bathroom.  I got up and put on some nice clothes that I had brought for the restaurant.  I dozed off for a few minutes. I worried I would feel some sort of guilt or remorse in a hotel room with another man’s wife, but I was completely at peace.

When Jennifer came out she was wearing a pale pink wrap dress that hugged her big tits.  Her hair was down and she was wearing her glasses. She looked amazing and she knew it.

“I bet you just want to skip dinner now, don’t you?” she teased.

I nodded enthusiastically.  

“No.  I want to be wined and dined,” she said flirtatiously.

We walked over to the restaurant hand-in-hand.  The place was small and intimate and filled with couples talking quietly and making “fuck me” eyes at one another.  I was certain everyone in there planned on having sex later.

Jennifer and I were flirty.  We touched one another under the small table. I rubbed her leg.  

“I don’t think we should stay for dessert,” she told me.

I agreed.

Walking back, we stopped in the moonlight and kissed one another.  

“Nobody else exists but us tonight,” she told me. “No regrets.”

We rapidly made our way back to our room.  Jennifer walked in and went to draw the curtains.  I came up behind her and pressed her to the full-length glass window.  The moon reflected on the pond outside.  

I kissed the back of her neck. She turned her head and our lips met.  My hands freely roamed over her body. I squeezed her plump ass. I cupped her breasts.  I opened the front of her dress. Beneath it, Jennifer wore pale pink silky panties and a matching bra with a floral print.  

I held her against the window with her dress opened and covered her neck and cheeks with kisses.  I pulled down the cups of her bra and exposed her dark brown nipples. I spun her around so her back was to the window and kissed her tits. I pulled a sensitive nipple into my mouth and sucked.

“Nobody has ever been like this with me,” she said.  “I feel so desired.”

I pulled Jennifer to the bed.  She stopped long enough to shed her dress and shoes.  She laid on her back

I quickly removed my shirt and pants.  I spread her thighs and got between them.

“I want you to make love to me,” she said.

“I will,” I promised.  “But not yet.”

I kissed her dark flesh above her knee and worked my way upward.  The scent of her pussy filled my nose, even through her panties. I pushed them to the side and plunged my tongue into her cunt.

“It feels so good,” Jennifer cooed.

I teased her clitoris with my tongue.  I licked up and down her hot slit. I pushed inside with my tongue and then with two fingers.  

“I love the taste of your pussy,” I told her.

Normally, Jennifer would have been bashful, but she was into what was happening.

I swirled my tongue in her cunt.  I exhaled hot air on her clit. I pumped my fingers inside her.

“Oh.  Oh, don’t stop!” she exclaimed.  

She teased her own exposed nippled.  

“I want you to cum before I fuck you,” I told her.

“Don’t stop,” she pleaded.

I kept a thumb on her clit and fucked her faster.  Her body started to tremble. She climaxed with a loud cry.  

“Kiss me.  Kiss me,” she begged.

I kissed her hungrily.  She loved the taste of her pussy on my lips.

“I always heard that was amazing,” she said.  “But I never knew.”

Without waiting, I plunged my cock into her for the first time. Her eyes got wide and then she kissed me again.  She wrapped her arms around my neck. I drove my cock into her hard.

I fucked her with everything I had.  Months of pent up need came out in a frenzied burst.  Jennifer wasn’t shy about enjoying it. She moaned loudly.

“Fuck me,” he demanded. “Oh.  Just fuck me.”

I felt her nails digging into my flesh.  Her cries pierced my ears. He came hard the second time.  I could feel her wet pussy dripping off my balls. I leaned back and kissed her lips.  I slowly moved my cock in and out.

“You’re still going?” she asked.

I just nodded.

“I want you to finish,” she said.

“Will you ride me?’

“Of course,” she said.

We repositioned in bed.  Jennifer removed every stitch of clothing.  I gazed at her incredible tits and dark brown nipples. I fondled them as she straddled me.  She slid my hard dick into her wet pussy.

Jennifer rocked back and forth.  My penis slid in and out of her hot cunt.  We moved slowly in rhythm. I pinched her nipples.  Her tits bounced with each move.  

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her.  We kissed one another.

“This feels so right,” she moaned.

Her big tits were crushed against my chest as we sped up.  We matched each other’s tempo effortlessly. I kissed her lips and tits as we moved together.

Jennifer sped up. I reached between us and found her clit.  

“I’m going to cum again,” she said.  

“Me too,” I moaned.  

We fucked one another harder.  We kissed and locked eyes. We were on a mission together.  

I pushed her onto her back again. 

“I need to cum,” I grunted.  “I need it.”

“Cum inside me,” she whispered.  “I want your cum inside me.”

Everything became a blur.  I drove into her and she moved with me.  She started to cum again. Her pussy squeezed on my cock.  I let go at the same time. I filled her with my seed. I kept thrusting until I’d deposited every last drop.

I stayed on top of her until my cock was flaccid and slipped out on its own.  We kept kissing one another.

“No regrets?” I asked.

“None,” she said.

We stayed tangled in one another’s arms for an hour, just talking and being sweet to one another.  Then I fucked her a second time. 

Both of us knew we weren’t going to be getting much sleep.  We also knew that this wasn’t going to be a one-time thing. She had no plans to leave her husband and still dreamed of a family with him, but our fling was just getting started.  


If you enjoyed this story, check out JENNIFER KNEW SOMETHING WAS MISSING, involving the same characters.

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments