Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenn's First Love Chapter 2

"Jenn and Brian take the next step in their relationship"

25
14 Comments 14
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Once the hockey season got in full swing, between practices, twice a day conditioning sessions, away games and studying, Brian had no time for me. We were limited to chance encounters at the rink.

I waited for Brian outside the locker room after practice on Wednesday just to confirm that he was still planning on Thanksgiving with my family.

As he approached, I had to restrain myself from throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him.

“Hey, Jenn,” he said. “What’s up?”

"Just wanted to check to make sure you will be coming for dinner tomorrow," I said.

He replied, “Are you kidding? Wouldn’t miss it.”

With that, he took my hand and directed me into a small out of sight alcove. After checking to make sure we couldn’t be seen, he pulled me to him, kissed me and said, “I’ve missed you.”

Hugging him, I whispered, “No more than I’ve missed you.”

“What time should I be there tomorrow?” he asked.

"Dinner is at four o’clock, but you can come anytime."

“I’ll bail out of the team dinner as early as I can.”

Brian arrived with plenty of time to spare before dinner. Introductions were made and the men immediately gathered in the family room to watch football while waiting for dinner.

As we were putting the finishing touches on the meal my older sister took me aside and quietly said, “Jenn, where did you find him? He is gorgeous. Please tell me he is as good in bed as he is handsome.”

“Michaela, what kind of question is that to ask?” I retorted.

“Well, is he?” she asked

“He’s an amazing kisser,” I answered.

“That’s great but how is he between the sheets?”

“I don’t know,” I shyly responded.

“You mean you haven’t fucked him? Girl, what are you waiting for? You’d better hurry up and bed him before someone else does. Men like him don’t come around often.”

“Michaela, it took him weeks before he even kissed me and when I embarrassed myself by inviting him to spend the night in my room, he said he wasn’t ready for that yet.”

“Really? That’s surprising,”

With that, Mom announced that dinner was ready.

Thanksgiving dinner is always wonderful, but that year was extra special. Having Brian sitting next to me, feeling his warmth, enjoying his occasional touch, his smile when we looked at each other all made the occasion much more special.

As we were sitting around the table after dessert, I suddenly felt Brian’s hand on my knee at the hem of my skirt. Startled, I looked at him and even though I was smiling he started to withdraw his hand thinking that I didn’t want him to touch me. I quickly reached down, put my hand on top of his, parted my knees and moved his hand to my inner thigh.

Mom excused herself and went to change into her scrubs for her overnight shift in the ER. Michaela, her husband, Dave, Brian and I set about clearing the table and cleaning the kitchen.

As we were finishing clearing the table Michaela asked, “So what was going on under the table between you two?”

“Huh?” I said with a look of confusion. “Nothing was going on.”

“Oh, come on, Jenn. You were beet red and I thought you were going to come sitting right there in front of everybody.”

“Oh my God, Michaela. Do you think anyone else noticed?”

“Pretty sure Mom and Dave did when I nudged him under the table and nodded in your direction.”

“Michaela, you didn’t.”

“I had to. David is a voyeur and if I told him about it later he would have been pissed beyond belief."

“Did Dad and Uncle Tim notice?”

“No, they were too busy arguing about hockey trivia.”

Kitchen cleaned up, we joined Dad and Uncle Tim in the family room. Dad had built a fire, which set the mood for the rest of the evening.

After a while, Michaela and David left for home followed shortly thereafter by Uncle Tim.

“Guess what time it is, Dad?” I said.

“Do we have to?” he asked.

“Of course we do. It’s been a tradition as long as I can remember.”

“Oh, alright then,” he said as he got out of his chair and started to fumble through the DVDs in the TV stand drawer.

“What’s the tradition?” Brian asked. 

“Every Thanksgiving, Dad and I watch the original 'Miracle On 34th Street' with Natalie Wood and Maureen O’Hara.”

“I’ve never seen it,” Brian said.

“Well, you are in for a treat then."

Dad started the movie and then put more logs on the fire, making the room cozy and warm. It was no surprise when he fell asleep a few minutes into the movie.

Seizing the opportunity to be alone with Brian, I woke Dad up from his sound sleep and said, “Why don’t you go to bed so we can watch the movie without your snoring in the background?”

“I think I’ll just do that,” Dad said as he started for the stairs.

Finally, Brian and I were alone. I picked up a blanket, snuggled up next to him and threw the blanket over us.

As the movie played I put my arm across Brian’s chest and whispered, “Mom won’t be home until the morning and Dad is in a coma upstairs, so we are essentially here alone.”

Looking down at me he smiled and said, “So if I were to kiss you, we wouldn’t have to worry about someone walking in on us?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying.”

As we started to kiss, we both parted our lips, our tongues searching for each other. Brian moaned softly as they met.

This was different from our first kiss. While it was soft and gentle initially, it grew more passionate. I began to feel a growing desire. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted to please him.

Breaking off the kiss he looked into my eyes and softly said, “I want to make love to you.”

Hearing that, I melted inside, almost orgasming on his words. Unlike other boys who suggested, "Let’s do it," or "I want to fuck you," here was this beautiful man telling me he wanted to love me.

Pulling him to me I said, “Oh, Brian, yes. ”

As he kissed me I felt his hand on my thigh. His touch caused my heart to race. I opened my legs hoping that he would accept the invitation to explore further up under my skirt. I ached with desire for him to feel the warmth and wetness between my legs. To feel my craving for him.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

He gasped as I placed my hand on his bulge. Oh my God, I thought as I started stroking him through his pants. He’s huge.

His hand started to make its way towards my womanhood. “Oh, Brian," I exclaimed as his fingers started to massage my vulva through my tights and panties. “Wait a second,” I whispered as he attempted to slip his hand inside the waistband of my tights.

Lifting my hips, I hiked my skirt up, hooked my fingers inside the waistband and pushed my tights to my ankles. After struggling to free my feet I slipped my panties down and kicked them off

Lying back, my skirt still gathered at my waist, I spread my legs giving Brian full access.

Brian seemed transfixed as he gazed at me. 

“Something wrong?”

“I’ve never seen a woman’s eh, er,” he stumbled.

“Pussy?” I interjected.

“Is that what you call it?” he asked.

“That’s what most people call it.”

“I…I… I don’t know how to touch a woman,” he said sheepishly.

“You’ve never touched a woman before?” I asked.

"No. As a matter of fact, you are the first I have ever kissed in a sexual way."

I was totally shocked. Looking at him I said, “That’s okay.” Taking his hand, I placed his fingers on my mound and told him, “Just do what seems natural. Explore me with your fingers…gently.”

His finger slid down between my labia to my opening and in a smooth motion slid into me causing me to gasp. Slowly he began to fuck me with his fingers.

“Oh, Brian, that feels so good. Don’t stop. You sure learn quickly,” I whispered.

Reaching for him I started to unbuckle his pants. As I lowered his zipper and boxers the most beautiful cock I had ever seen popped out, the massive pre-cum-covered head leading the way. Brian groaned as I wrapped my tiny fingers around his rock-hard shaft and began stroking him.

Suddenly, a voice from the higher centers of my brain warned, Stop! You’re not on birth control. You really don’t want to do this and end up pregnant.

Giving into the voice I asked, “Do you have a condom?”

“No,” he said.

“I really want to make love with you, Brian, but we can’t tonight. I’m not on any kind of birth control.”

“Never thought of that,” he admitted.

“I’ll get some kind of birth control as soon as I can,” I promised. “But until then I can’t have you inside me as much as I want to.”

“I understand,” he said as he started to pull his pants up.

“Wait, what are you doing?” I asked.

“Well, if we aren’t going to make love…”

Cutting him off in mid-sentence I said, “That doesn’t mean we can’t please each other.”

Giving a quizzical look, he responded, “Huh?”

“I mean, there are other ways we can make each other feel good.”

“I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about.”

“You really don’t have any experience with girls, do you? Guess I’ll just have to show you.”

Pushing him back on the couch I unbuttoned his shirt, baring his muscular chest. As I stroked his engorged shaft I began kissing and nibbling my way down his torso. Reaching my objective, I held his shaft as I kissed the head, my tongue licking up the pool of pre-cum.

Brian’s gasp as I took him in my mouth and gently sucked signaled the pleasure he felt and encouraged me to engulf as much of his shaft as I could.

As I continued sucking and stroking his shaft my free hand fondled his massive balls.

“Oh Jenn, that feels so good. You’d better stop.”

Taking my mouth off him I looked up and asked, “Why would I want to stop?”

“Because I’m not going to be able to control myself if you keep going.”

“You mean you’re going to cum?”

“Yes,” he said.

“That’s the idea. I want you to feel good.”

“You don’t mind having me cum in your mouth?”

“Mind it? I love it.”

From the look on his face, I knew he was at a loss for words, so I went back to making love to his cock. As I sucked more firmly and stroked faster, I felt his balls start to retract up towards his body and the skin of the sac wrinkle.

“Oh Jenn,” he gasped as his cock started to pulse. A second later his body convulsed forcing his erupting cock deeper into my mouth filling it with his salty seed. I continued sucking until his balls had completely emptied.

Moving back up I smiled and said, “I think you liked that.”

“I never knew anything could feel that good,” he gasped.

After recovering he held me and softly asked, “How can I make you feel good? I have no idea what to do.”

“Just follow your instincts and use your tongue," I told him. “You’re a pretty smart guy. You’ll figure it out.”

“Will you let me know if I’m doing it wrong?’ he asked.

“Sweetheart, you can’t do it wrong. No matter what you do with your tongue down there, it will feel good.”

Kneeling on the floor between my parted thighs he began kissing my inner thighs, working cautiously, then approached and gently licked my labia from my opening to my clit. When his tongue contacted my clit I uncontrollably gasped. Grasping him I held his head in place and instructed, "Yes, yes, right there, that's the spot. Oh my God, Brian, that feels so good. 

“Put your fingers in me,” I commanded. Doing as instructed he again began fucking me with his finger. My hips began to uncontrollably grind my clit against his tongue.

Gasping loudly as his fingers found my G-spot I felt the beginning of my climax.

“Oh, Brian, you're going to make me cum," I exclaimed as I felt my orgasm building.

“Oh, oh, oh, yes,” I cried out as my orgasm exploded from my pussy over my entire body. I could feel my pussy squeezing his fingers, my butt hole spasming, my back arching involuntarily as the waves of pleasure spread.

As my orgasm ebbed Brian sat next to me. As we embraced, I looked into his eyes and told him, “No other boy has ever made me feel like that.”

He held me in his arms for what seemed like hours before quietly saying, “I have to get going. There’s an early practice in the morning.”

Standing, I reached for his hands and pulled him to his feet. As we walked to the door, he turned to me, hugged me tightly and lowered his head for one last kiss.

Returning to the family room I made sure the fire was out, turned the TV off, picked up my tights and headed to bed.


To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by Jenn6879
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments