Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 10

"At the trade show in Las Vegas, NV"

4
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"Kelly and I met on an adult dating site. We were two lonely people in long term loveless, sexless marriages. We had met about six months before these events. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The chapters of our time together are true with minor literary embellishments."

Trade Show Day 1

Living relatively close to Las Vegas, attending the annual trade show there is a simple drive across the desert. We wanted some time for ourselves, so we went a day early. Even Sundays in January, on the Las Vegas Strip, are crowded and packed with people from all around the world. 

Through our MyVegas points - you can online slots where you can earn “gold” coins that can be used at MGM properties - we had a reservation for a room at the Bellagio. I had made the reservation months earlier, the only cost being their “resort fees”. A month before going, the Bellagio emailed an offer to upgrade to a suite in the tower overlooking their famous fountains.

I couldn’t turn that down. Our suite was up on the twenty-fourth floor with a great view of the fountains and much of the Las Vegas Strip. We enjoyed the view but then later . . .

We went out to have a nice dinner. When we returned to our suite, we stood looking out of the floor to ceiling windows. We watched about three separate fountain displays. We were kissing - Kelly was a great kisser - and fondling (groping) each other. 

We were standing by the windows with no lights on in our suite so we couldn’t be seen by backlighting. I stood behind Kelly and began to slide my hands up under her shirt. I lifted her bra to free her perfect breasts. I massaged them, then centered my attention on her sensitive, pencil eraser nipples.

They were sticking out, hard and very sensitive. I rolled my palms over them then worked down to pinch those nipples between my thumbs and forefinger. I don’t think Kelly was enjoying the view so much. I could see by her reflection in the window that her eyes were shut. Leaning her head back against my shoulder, Kelly started to moan.

I licked, lightly bit and sucked on the super-sensitive junction of her neck and shoulder. Kelly’s breath quickened as she turned to face me. We locked lips and were groping each other through our clothes. I lifted Kelly’s skirt and ran my hand down inside the front of her red lace panties.

Knowing my fetish for red hair on her pussy, Kelly had not trimmed herself for three months. She complained about it daily, threatening to make me braid her long beautiful red pubic tresses. I readily agreed and she’d quit whining for a few hours.

Right then I was running my fingers through her pussy hair in search of her opening. When I found it, we both gasped. She did as the sensations went from pussy to brain the back to her pussy. She clamped her thighs tight to keep my hand where it was.

I gasped because she was so very wet and ready. After about five minutes, I was finally able to get her to release my hand. I spun her around facing the window. With one arm around her waist, I used my other hand to push on her shoulder and bend her over. She placed her hands on the glass looking out of our suite toward the Las Vegas Strip. Kelly waited.

I flipped her skirt up across her back. Dropping to my knees, I pulled her soaked pretty red panties down. I gently lifted each foot then slid them off over her high heel shoes. With her heels on, my short sex goddess had her pussy at the perfect level and angle for me to mount her from behind.

Still on my knees, I began to unfasten my belt and pants. I kissed each of her butt cheeks, then stood up leaving my pants around my ankles. I positioned myself behind Kelly. She was panting and watching my reflection in the floor to ceiling glass of the window. 

Once in position, I grabbed her hip in my left hand. My right hand held my raging erection. Watching her face in the window reflection, I aimed and pushed myself all of the way into her tight, wet, silken glove pussy. Kelly gasped at the sudden intrusion. She also had her first orgasm of the evening. She had both hands on the window and pushed back to keep me deep in her womb while in the throes of this orgasm. 

Kelly and I seldom fucked. We usually made love in the missionary position. That way we could look into each other’s eyes. I loved watching her normally hazel eyes turn blue as she approached her first orgasm of the day. Her eyes were very expressive, especially when we made love.

Mounting Kelly from behind was fucking. Sometimes we needed an outlet for our primal urges. As her spasms subsided, I began thrusting. The sound of our skin slapping together echoed in the hotel suite. It was so exciting to be fucking looking out across the Las Vegas Strip. 

Kelly came again quickly, a little one with her little squeaks. She kept panting and moaning as I plowed into her. A few more strokes and I’d lose control. I gritted my teeth and kept thrusting. I could tell she was on the precipice of a massive orgasm. She was nearly hyperventilating. Her panting and moans were getting louder. Kelly never screamed but her squeals were getting louder. 

All of a sudden she pushed back against me. Her vaginal muscles gripped my erection. She let out a long squeal. With her pussy gripping my cock like that, I lost control. I shot load after load into her magnificent sex. My body was spasming uncontrollably.

I held onto her hips while we both came. I doubt we could have remained standing if she hadn’t been braced against the window. Once I was done ejaculating, my cock slipped out with a pop. Her pussy then leaked our combined juices down both of her legs. 

This week in Vegas was going to be great.

Trade Show Day 2

The trade show we were attending didn’t really begin until Tuesday of that week. We had shown up on Sunday to take advantage of the free night in the suite at the Bellagio. 

I awoke the next morning with another hard-on. Of course, having Kelly’s lips wrapped around my cock seemed to be the cause. She was enjoying herself so I propped myself up to watch and enjoy. How could I deny my little red-haired beauty her simple pleasures?

Shortly, she noticed my obvious reactions to her wonderful oral work. She let my erection fall out of her mouth and plop against my abdomen. She crawled up to lie on top of me as we kissed. We were both quite worked up but after our energetic fuck session the night before, we decided on slow lovemaking that morning.

Keeping our lips locked together, I rolled us over so that I was on top. Kelly spread her beautiful legs and raised her knees for easy access to her sex. I started to push inside her but in a sexy husky voice, she said slower. I pulled back out until the head of my penis was just barely inside her, then I very slowly began to slide my shaft into her tight, wet, silken sheath. No lover I’ve ever been with has felt so perfectly to fit my erections. She reached down to my butt cheeks to hold me still as she/we savored the sensations.

Once Kelly relaxed her grip, I slowly withdrew until I was barely inside of her. Then I slowly pushed my way back in. This went on for ten or so minutes, while we stared into each other’s eyes. The sensations were sexual, sensual and exquisite. We were building so very slowly toward our climax.

Suddenly Kelly indicated that I should go a bit faster. Again, how could I deny my sex goddess her pleasures? I sped up but I still wouldn’t have called it thrusting. I had maintained control over my physical movements, just barely. I could tell by her facial expressions and short quick breaths that Kelly was as close to cumming as I was.

Her moans had turned into her cute little squeaks. She had her legs wrapped around my hips. It was like she couldn’t decide where to put her legs as I was sliding in and out of her.

Then Kelly let out a loud squeal, almost but not quite a scream. She brought her heels down behind my knees, pinning me in place. Her pelvis thrust up forcing me as far as possible inside of her. Her vaginal muscles started squeezing my cock. The slow build-up, then her massive orgasm sent me over the edge. I started pumping semen deep into her womb.

I must have shot four or five loads deep into her. Feeling me ejaculate seemed to cause her orgasm to go on and on. I couldn’t move so I gently lowered myself onto Kelly as we tried to regain control over our bodies. Sex with Kelly was always great but that morning it was magnificent!

Once we could breathe and move again, we looked into each other’s eyes and simultaneously said, “I love you.”

We got ourselves around, packed our suitcases, showered (together), dressed and went to check out of the Bellagio. We had breakfast and did some off-The Strip sightseeing. We went to China Town for a late lunch then headed over to my timeshare to check-in for the rest of the week.

My timeshare is at least as luxurious as the suite we had at the Bellagio, Actually, it was more like a luxury condo. It has a kitchen, living room, dining area, one bedroom, and two bathrooms. The bath in the bedroom is a jetted tub big enough for two or more.

We got ourselves settled in then went to the Aria for dinner. We had a buy-one, get-one-free coupon for the dinner buffet, again through our MyVegas “gold coins.” When we were stuffed to the gills, we headed back to the timeshare.

We acted like newlyweds on our honeymoon. What is it about elevators? If we were alone, once the doors shut, we were in each other’s arms. We both counted the floors so when we reached ours, we were a respectable middle-aged couple. We held hands almost everywhere. 

When we got to our room, I unlocked the door. I stepped aside for Kelly to enter first. Once the door was closed and locked, we were kissing and groping again. 

Kelly got a look in her eyes. Then took my hand and led me into the bedroom. The jetted tub was actually between the bathroom sinks and the king-sized bed. She reached down and turned on the bathwater.

She turned back and started kissing me but this time she was also undressing me. Not being that slow on the uptake, I started undressing her. We kissed, fondled, groped, licked, bit and sucked each other until the tub was full of hot water. Kelly has sensitive skin so no bubbles for us, but the jets felt good.

We talked about the trade show and all of the walking we’d be doing and the swag we’d gather from the miles of exhibitor booths. I stopped talking and stared into Kelly’s eyes. Her eyes are kind of like the mood rings from the 1970s. Usually, they are hazel. But when we’re making love I like watching them turn a lovely shade of deep-sea blue. 

Once, just before we admitted our love, we were sitting in my car on a hill above a lake. That time her irises had a blue ring around the outside edge. The blue was a shade brighter than the lake below with the desert sun shining on the water.

While we looked into each other’s eyes, her hand slid down between my legs and mine between hers. Kelly’s skillful hand had me hard in moments. I could feel she was ready, too. She inched around, so as to not slosh the water out onto the floor.

Kelly straddled me then slowly lowered herself on to my erection. Being inside of her always felt wonderful. This time was no different, except within the constraints of the tub and water, we couldn’t get in an optimal position. It just wasn’t working.

So Kelly got off of me and sat down by my side so we could enjoy the hot water and each other’s company. As always happens, we couldn’t keep our hands to ourselves. We started in again with the touching, holding, kissing, rubbing, etc. 

When the water had cooled too much to be enjoyed, we got out and took turns drying each other. She seemed amazed how much longer it took to dry my hairy body than hers.

Once dry, we walked over to the bed and I asked Kelly to climb on and lie down on her back. Then I moved to the foot of the bed and crawled up between her beautiful legs. This time though, I stopped with my mouth barely above her red hair covered pubic mound. I believe my one fetish is red pubic hair on a woman, especially this woman.

Somehow, three months earlier I had convinced her to let it grow out. She had complained for most of that time, but she still let it grow. I had to promise to shave it all off during this trip.

I bent down and gave her hairy lips a long deep kiss. Then I licked her from the bottom of those lips to her clitoris. I took my time with each lick savoring not only her scent and taste but also her reactions. Kelly would take in a sharp breath each time my tongue reached her clit. This was fun!

Time to change tactics. On my last full lip lick, I stopped at the top. I placed my thumbs on either side of her clit, gently separated her lips, then lowered my mouth down to suckle on it. Kelly gasped anew as I sucked on her and ran my tongue in and out on the bottom of it, just like a baby suckles on a nipple.

Kelly’s moans kept getting louder. In the first six months of our time together, I had never been able to give her an orgasm, orally. I wanted to fix that. I kept suckling then I inserted two fingers. She felt almost as amazing on my fingers as she did on my erections.

Kelly was very worked up. She was panting “yes, Yes, YES.” It took only a few more minutes until her panting became unintelligible. She was practically hyperventilating. Her moans turned into her squeaks. She grabbed my head forcing my mouth onto her clit; she clamped her thighs tight on each side of my head. My ears were covered by her beautiful thighs but I could still hear her long shrill squeal as she convulsed in orally stimulated ecstasy. Luckily I could breathe as she held fast while cumming in my face.

After quite a few minutes, Kelly started to relax and loosen her vise-like grip on me. I rose up to look at her with my face dripping pussy juice. She grabbed my head again, this time to pull me up to kiss me. Between kisses, she’d say, “Thank You!”

All I could do was say, “My pleasure,” with a silly grin on my face. 

Since I was in position, I began to enter Kelly. She shook her head. This was the first time she had refused me, other than when her monthly friend was in town. It surprised me. Confused, I slid off to her side, probably with a hurt look on my face. She reached down to my erection and said not yet, she was still too sensitive after the licking I gave her.

Kelly and I continued kissing while she stroked my cock, to keep it rock hard. Finally, she seemed to be over her hypersensitivity. We were lying facing each other. She pushed me to my back and straddled me. I believe that she was still very sensitive and wanted to be in control. Who was I to deny my Sex Goddess her pleasures??

Kelly very gingerly lowered herself down on my erection. It felt heavenly as she lowered herself very slowly. Once she was fully impaled, she just sat there staring into my eyes. She seemed to be trying to maintain control. 

Many times when I would enter Kelly, with me on top, she would have an instant orgasm. I think, with her on top, she was fighting to not cum so soon. Since I tended to go deeper into her wonderful pussy when she was on top, I just lay there and enjoyed the sensual/sexual sensations.

Kelly very slowly lifted up until the head of my penis was just barely inside of her. Then, just as slowly, she lowered herself all of the way down. I always prided myself on my staying power with Kelly but I was losing the fight this time.

On about her fifth stroke, Kelly started her preliminaries to cumming. Her breathing became ragged and she was beginning to moan. On her seventh, she closed her eyes, scrunched up her face and let out a short squeak. Her eighth and ninth were much the same but her squeaks became long high pitched squeals.

As she rose for her tenth stroke, I could tell she was going to lose it. Kelly hovered at the top with just the tip of me inside of her. She tried to lower herself down slowly but about halfway down she let out a screech and dropped. Her orgasmic convulsions must have been a thing to watch, but as she dropped down on me her pussy clenched my cock, causing me to close my eyes and buck up arching my back, and I began shooting semen into her womb.

NaomiWatts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomiWatts

I pumped four or five jets of cum into her as her pussy muscles seemed to be milking every last drop out of me. She had no control over her heavenly body. All I could do was hold her around the waist while we were in the throes of ecstasy.

Kelly collapsed on top of me. She was still shaking as I wrapped my arms around her. Our juices were leaking out of her around my deflating cock. We didn’t care. She slid off of me and snuggled up next to me with my arms around her. We pulled the covers up over us. As we fell into a deep restful sleep, I made a mental note to make sure housekeeping came in and changed to sheets in the morning.

Day 3

The trade show ran Tuesday through Thursday. It was crowded! Kelly didn’t know much about my industry but she did quite well as my plus one. If a booth had something of interest for her she’d talk them up and acquire their swag.

There were a couple of booths where her input was invaluable. My industry has a limited but growing female customer base. Kelly helped pick out items that I never would have thought to include in my orders.

Other booths I’ve known for years and they asked about the rest of my crew that I usually take with me. That year it was just Kelly and me. I needed her to wander off at those booths so at future shows the booth operators wouldn’t ask uncomfortable questions. There were only a few of those. Kelly was a great help in ordering for my mostly online store.

That was a very long day. My smartwatch pedometer registered over fifteen thousand steps. With my steps that equaled seven and a half miles that we walked the first day. We went to another MGM property for our two for one dinner buffet. Then stuffed and dead tired we headed back to the timeshare.

We emptied our swag carts onto the coffee table so the carts would be ready for the next day. Then we dragged ourselves into the bedroom, ran a hot bath and soaked our sore muscles. 

Neither of us gets any sex at home, thus our being on the adult dating site. So when we're together, especially out of town in a hotel we usually screw like bunnies, in fact, the only time we didn’t was when Kelly’s monthly friend was visiting. Even then, she’d give me a wonderful blow job or hand job with me cumming down her throat.

That night we were beat but the bath soothed our aching muscles. We felt better by the time we went to bed. We made slow sensual love staring into each other’s eyes.

Day 4, Strawberry Parfait Dessert

The next morning we got up early to try and beat the crowd to the show. As it turned out, there were a great deal fewer people. My guess would be, they were recovering from the night before at the bars and casinos. That was great for us. We could talk more with the vendors and have fewer interruptions.

We walked and talked for days, at least it felt like it. I had some of my orders ready so we placed those. Kelly was a big help with my trying to increase my sales to women. She made suggestions that I hadn’t even considered. What can I say? I’m just a man.

We had coupons for other restaurants that were off The Strip. We chose one and had some great gourmet burgers, Kelly had onion rings and I had seasoned fries. We shared the onion rings and fries. The waitress offered some dessert but we were too full. Then she said that their parfaits came in a plastic dessert cup with a lid. We ordered two and returned to the timeshare.

I began sorting our swag booty while Kelly started our much-needed bath. I made piles for each of us, then packed the piles as we were checking out in the morning to drive home after we placed the rest of our orders at the trade show.

Just as I was finishing up, Kelly came sauntering out of the bedroom. She struck a pose in the doorway like in the movies from the forties and fifties. She put one hand on the door frame and cocked the opposite hip out. The only difference between her pose and those old movies was that Kelly was stark naked. The only thing she had on was that beautiful red hair on her head and covering her pussy.

I decided I could finish packing in the morning.

Kelly took me by the hand and led me to the Jacuzzi tub. She then proceeded to remove my clothes. As I was standing between the Jacuzzi tub and the bed, most of my clothes landed on either the bed or the bench at the foot of the bed. In removing my pants and underwear, Kelly dropped to her knees. While lifting each foot and sliding my clothes off, she took my flaccid penis into her mouth.

Kelly always loved sucking on my cock, actually my fingers and thumbs too, if my cock was not readily available. She seldom found my penis in its uninflated state. She always turned me on so I was almost always either partially or fully erect.

In this case, she relished taking me from flaccid to erect. Kelly was so talented, orally, that she had me rock solid before the tub was filled with hot water. Once I was hard, she looked up at me with her hazel/blue eyes and my cock in her mouth. Since my phone was in the other room and I couldn’t capture the moment. I took her hands and gently pulled her to her feet.

She kissed me quite soundly before we clambered into the tub. We sat side by side holding hands just soaking up the heat. We turned on the jets for a bit just to loosen our tight leg muscles; we had walked another seven-plus miles that day. That’s when we became amorous again, kissing and groping each other until the water started to cool.

We got out of the bath and dried each other thoroughly. Kelly crawled to the center of the king-size bed and waited for me to join her. I went to the foot of the bed, reached out and separated her crossed ankles. I moved her feet far enough to crawl up between her knees, lying down so my face was even with her red hair covered pubic mound. It was a beautiful sight. Fresh from the bath, her pussy had the clean scent of a very aroused woman. 

My Sex Goddess lay before me open and willing.

I leaned in to take in her scent then I licked from her opening almost to her clitoris. It was time for a bit of sexual teasing. I did this four more times. On the second, she let out a low moan of disappointment. On the third, her moan became more of a growl of frustration. On the fourth, thinking to outsmart me, she grabbed my head to try and force me to reach her clit. I was prepared and pulled away causing a cry of frustration from my lover.

On the fifth lick, she grabbed my head again, more forcefully, not knowing my plans. I continued to lick “trying” to pull away. Instead, I attacked her now swollen clit. I sucked it into my mouth while licking it mercilessly. Kelly grabbed my head to push my face harder into her sex, letting out an ear-piercing squeal. She clamped her thighs tight as a massive orgasm sent her into convulsions.

While she was in the throes of ecstasy, I flicked her clit with my tongue very lightly. She was out of control. She wouldn’t let go of my head but begged me to stop working her with my tongue. I waited a few seconds, then flick. She cried out for me to stop so I waited maybe ten seconds, then flick.

She cried out again, this time pushing my head away from her still spasming pussy. I had another surprise for her. I wanted to enter her while she was cumming. She was tossing her head back and forth, her hands squeezing the sheets to either side of her. She was completely unaware of where I was or what I was going to do. I carefully placed my erection at her opening. As I slowly pushed my way in, her eyes flew open. She squeezed the sheets harder. When I was about halfway in and her orgasm was intensifying, she let go of the sheets grabbing me and pulling me on top, thus causing me to slide in, to the hilt.

I could feel her muscles contracting on my erection. It felt wonderful. Usually, I too was at or near the height of passion when she was cumming. This time those contractions felt new and different. It was an amazing experience. I didn’t move, only lying on my lover as she finally began to calm down.

Apparently, I had overdone it this time. Any time that I tried to start moving inside of her, she said no. We just lay there like that with very little movement and light kisses. I was becoming disappointed thinking that I wasn’t going to get any release. This brings up a side story.

Very early on, in our Friends With Benefits stage, Kelly laid down an ultimatum. 

She was/is the horniest woman I’ve ever met. There were times that I could barely keep up with her sexually. I am fifteen years older than she is. During one of our earliest hotel adventures, she thought I might be, um, seeking self-release, while we were together. I hadn’t, never did nor would I. She was angry, the angriest that I ever saw her. She said that if I ever jacked off while we were together, as in the hotel for mutual pleasure, she would get up and walk out never to be seen again. I told her then that I never had nor would I.

As it turned out, the morning before we left on that road trip, she heard her husband jacking off in the bathroom. Remember, this is a Very Horny late-forties woman. She, rightfully so, felt ignored and somewhat abandoned sexually by her husband. She was Not going to put up with that from me.

She did eventually learn that I was/am a different kind of man from her usual. At that time, she did not know this.

Back to our story. 

I was afraid that I might need to take matters in my own hands since Kelly apparently was unable to continue sexually that night. Oh, me, of little faith! She had an alternate plan.

Once fully recovered, Kelly attempted to roll us over still coupled, but it didn’t work. I slid out of her as we rolled. Kelly was on her knees immediately with her cool little hand on my very hot, very slippery erection. She started to slide her hand up and down, her pussy secretions acting as a lubricant. She bent over and licked the head of my cock on her downstrokes. 

Then on one downstroke, Kelly engulfed the head, started sucking, teasing it with her talented tongue. Wow, so far I was greatly enjoying this. While not letting go of my shaft, she reached over to the bedside table. I hadn’t noticed that she had put the strawberry parfaits by the bed.

Finally realizing that she needed both hands, Kelly let go of my aching erection. She took the lid off one and grabbed the plastic spoon the restaurant had included with the desserts. Kelly, with a wicked little smile, scooped some of the strawberries and whipped cream out. Looking me right in the eyes, she spooned the mixture onto the top half of my erect penis. Now that was cold, literally.

Kelly bent down taking first one of my balls into her mouth then the other. Meanwhile, the strawberry mixture was starting to run off of my cock. She stretched up to lick the sides of my erection to keep as much as possible on top. 

She went down to the base of my cock and started licking up. When she got to the parfait, she kept licking but also eating the gooey goodness. Kelly was massaging my balls with one hand and the other was supporting her upper body. Both of her hands were busy so, on the last lick to get the rest of her dessert, all she could do was lick then take the head of my erection in her lips and engulf it. I always loved how she did this then would slide her lips back down until I was in her throat.

By this time, Kelly had me moaning and on the precipice of orgasm, her gently massaging my balls, and after a few strokes down her throat, I was spewing in her mouth. Before my second jet, she had swallowed my head. That jet of semen went directly down her throat. It was my turn to grip the sheets while she sucked me dry. One of the most amazing orgasms that Kelly had - or anyone ever had - given me.

Once I had regained some physical control, Kelly came up to kiss me. She tasted of strawberries and cream.

Kelly could tell that I would probably have trouble walking so she got up and went around the suite turning off the lights. She then walked over to the bathroom sink turning on the hot water. She soaked a washcloth, wrung out the excess water and came back to the bed to help me clean off all of the sticky residues. Once cleaned up, mostly, we tossed the washcloth toward the tub and fell into a very sound sleep. 

Day 5

We were heading home on day five of the trade show trip. I had orders to place with two more vendors then we’d head out. Knowing this, we slept in. Once awake, we lay in bed talking about all we had seen and what we wanted to see on the last day.

We rolled out of bed and packed our bags except for the items we needed before we left the suite. I mentioned earlier that we had two bathrooms in my timeshare suite. Kelly had claimed one and I used the other, for the most part. The shower in Kelly’s was at least six feet square. It had one of the rain showerheads as well as wall-mounted.

For our last shower, we decided to shower together and wash each other. We had the rain showerheads on. Now I preferred to wash Kelly with my hands, no washcloth. It was more fun to play with her soap-slippery parts that way. I started out washing/massaging her shoulders and back. Somehow, my hands kept slipping around front to massage her perfect breasts. Once I had my hands back under control, I turned her around so that I could properly wash those perfect breasts.

While face to face, Kelly kept distracting me with kisses and washing my already erect penis. I knelt down to wash her beautiful legs. Somehow my hands kept going to massage her pussy. I finally gained control of my hands again and washed her pussy almost to the point of orgasm.

Kelly had been washing me most of this time but it was time for her to wash my kegs. Since my penis was already clean, she started sucking on it while washing my legs. Kelly was great at multitasking. Once my legs were clean, she concentrated on the blowjob. I had a better idea.

There was an alcove with a sort of bench set into one wall of the shower. I took Kelly’s hands and helped her to her feet. I turned her toward the bench. She was no dummy, she knew exactly what I had in mind. Walking over to the bench she looked back to see me right behind her. She bent over pushing her beautiful butt out and looked back as I approached.

With all of the groping - I mean massaging - Kelly was wet and ready. I stepped in behind her and slid my hard cock home. Kelly gasped, I moaned it felt so good. Now I wanted this time to last a while. Our bodies had other ideas. As I pumped in and out of the most wonderful pussy, Kelly started to cum. She had a little one but was already building to the next.

It’s difficult to make love in that position. I was soon pounding away fucking her hard. Suddenly, Kelly pushed back hard against me. She held still except for her orgasmic twitches and shakes. Her vaginal muscles were squeezing the life out of me. I couldn’t take it. I let loose a loud groan and shot my load into my lover. This seemed to extend her orgasm as we held on. 

When my cock slipped out of her, there was a 'pop.' I believe that was the only time I heard an audible noise when sliding out of her pussy. Kelly stood up quite slowly; she turned around with a huge grin on her lovely face. All I could say, as I took her in my arms, was, "Wow!"

We dried off and got dressed for the day. While Kelly “made herself beautiful” (she was always beautiful to me), I finished sorting and stowing our swag. I packed my suitcase and was ready to go when Kelly was. We called for a bellman to come to get our stuff then called the valet desk to bring my car around. My car was waiting for us when we walked out to the valet. We loaded up the car and headed for the trade show. 

We wandered very little, mainly going directly to the last two vendors that I wanted to order from. We placed my orders and left Las Vegas. We held hands and talked of all we saw and did during the week.

 

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments