Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 6

"AFV~ adult funniest video"

5
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Kelly and I met on an adult dating site. We were two lonely people in loveless, sexless marriages."

I had spent two long days driving to the area where I needed to go and pick up the items for my store. My SUV is roomy and comfortable, great air conditioning when I need it and heat when it’s cold. My trip to the upper Midwest threatened snow, it was October, of that year, after all. I stopped after the first day along I-90 in Rapid City. I checked into the hotel, found some dinner then crashed into the bed.

When I woke the next morning, I looked out of the hotel window. There was a light dusting of snow, with more coming down. I took a quick shower. I went down to the free hot breakfast then off down the road to try and get ahead of the storm. I was able to do that. After about 100 miles the clouds were spotty and the road dry.

I mention all of this as lead into my drive home. The storm blew through, leaving about three inches of snow on the grass. The roads were wet for a couple of days while the snow melted and water drained off. It kept getting warmer every day. On the day I was to leave I realized that I didn’t take any short sleeve shirts and I was going to bake in long sleeves. Now along I-90, every town of much size has a Wal-Mart. I usually wear polo shirts. As I was heading West again, I stopped in Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Gillette, and Casper. NO SHORT SLEEVE POLOS to be found. 

The few I did find were double and triple XL, white, and already dirty. I finally stopped at an Outlet Mall and Eddie Bower came to my rescue. They had one in my size and grey in color. So you can see how the drive was going.

I drove a long day, twelve hours, anxious to get home. In Evanston, WY, I stopped at a Best Western for the night. Now in the 1960s, I’m sure that the room was probably beautiful and the height of elegance. It had been updated over the decades but still looked very dated. Today, some more modern hotels would have called the room a suite. There was a short, half-wall dividing the “living room” from the bedroom. It was clean and the bed was comfortable so I did get a decent night’s sleep.

After breakfast in the morning, I continued my journey. I must have had a tailwind as my gas mileage was great. I had planned on dinner with Kelly when I got back to town. When I was about an hour out I stopped to text her where I was. She seemed to be in a panic. She said she was nowhere near ready to see me.

We had discussed the night before, where we were going to meet for dinner. I wanted a steak, so we made plans to meet at the restaurant. Thus begins the night of a comedy of errors.

During our conversation the previous night, I was sure that we had decided to meet at the restaurant. When I contacted Kelly to tell her that I was an hour out and she told me that she was not ready, I decided to kill some time. I filled the gas tank. Since I had a cooler in the car, I bought some groceries. Having been out of town for over a week I had no perishables in the fridge at home. I then meandered over to the restaurant and parked the car.

I was still early so I turned on the audible book that I had been listening to while I was driving. Since music on the radio has a tendency to cause me to become drowsy while I’m driving, I listen to recorded books. I started doing that back when you could rent a book on cassette tapes at one truck stop and return it at another truck stop on down the road. All of that listening, as well as my reading I believe has helped with these stories.

I had been sitting there for a little over half an hour when I received a text from Kelly. She said she was waiting at the usual place that we leave her car in the next town over. The town we live in has no steak house, which is why I was parked nearly forty miles from where she had parked. I told her where I was. Again she seemed flustered and said she’d be right there, then I had to remind her where the restaurant was.

Having sat in the restaurant’s parking lot for nearly an hour, I was starting to get some weird looks from other patrons. They had noticed me sitting in my car when they went in and really noticed me still sitting there when they came out.

I finally decided to move my car to the back parking lot. As I did, Kelly pulled into the lot. She had made the forty plus mile drive in about fifteen minutes. There is only a short section of that drive that is a freeway. You can do the math. She may have exceeded the speed limit, just a little. I parked my car and she pulled in beside me. She greeted me with a quick hug and a kiss, but looked at me with hunger in her eyes and not for food. She held my hand tight as if the ensure that I was really there and couldn’t get away.

We went in and were seated immediately. With it being late afternoon, the restaurant was nearly empty. We talked about inconsequential things, just being glad the see each other again and holding hands under the table. I looked over the menu but the only size of Ribeye steak was a sixteen-ounce steak. I have never been able to eat a Pound of steak in one sitting let alone the side dishes. We sat there looking at the menus. We wanted steak but since Kelly liked hers medium rare and I prefer mine a bit more done, we couldn’t even share one.

Finally, she decided on a fried shrimp sandwich and I ended up with a pulled pork sandwich. She had the house salad while I ordered lobster bisque. The bisque was wonderful. While we waited for our food, we continued our conversation, getting caught up with what had happened in each other’s lives while I was gone. We continued to hold hands under the table when we could, while we ate our dinner. After we finished, I paid the bill and we went out to our cars.

Usually, we take my SUV but since it was full, including the front passenger seat, we took her four-door sedan. I knew of a little city park nearby so we headed that way. We had held hands under the table in the restaurant. Now it was time for a much needed make-out session. I had told myself that a little necking and fondling were about all I could handle as I was quite tired from my long drive.

We went into the park and drove around looking for the most secluded corner that we could find. We found a place with no other cars that was next to a freeway flyover. It was a warm day and we parked in the shade provided by the freeway entrance.

Kelly was in the driver’s seat and I was in the passenger’s seat. It didn’t take long for us to realize that bucket seats with center consoles were really uncomfortable. We glanced in the back seat then at each other. We then reached for our respective door handles simultaneously. Once we were back in the car, Kelly laid across my lap, arms around me and mine around her. The heavy kissing began in earnest. 

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

As usual, even as tired as I was, I started to respond. Laying across my lap that way, Kelly noticed the stirring in my pants. She gave me her lust-filled smile, let go of me with one hand and began rubbing the front of my pants. My erection was quick after that. It had been over a week since we had seen each other, let alone made love.

I still maintained that no clothes would be removed. I may have been hard, Kelly could Always get me hard, but I really didn’t feel up to sex. Kelly had other ideas. Still in my arms, she leaned back and started to undo my belt, pants, and zipper. Then she reached into my underwear letting out a huge sigh as if she were a junkie getting her first fix in over a week. I always loved the feel of her cool little hand on my cock whether it was hard or soft. I knew that she wanted me in her mouth, Kelly really loved to give blow jobs! I relented to let her suck on my now raging hard-on. I may be tired but she wanted to do all of the work. Who was I to deny her?

I’ve mentioned before how wonderful and magical Kelly’s talented mouth was. This time was no different. She grabbed my erection at the base, wrapped her lips tightly over the head, and began applying the perfect amount of suction while she tickled the sensitive underside with the tip of her tongue. I was in Heaven! Still holding the base, she began to move her beautiful red-head up and down, taking about half my length into her mouth. Did I say I was in Heaven? Now I was in the clouds of heaven! Oh did I ever want to reward all of her hard work with jets of cream, but it wasn’t coming. Maybe I really was too tired.

Next, she tried deep throating my substantial shaft. Kelly ran her exquisitely talented tongue up and then circled my erection. When she was at the top she would jack her hand up and down my shaft a few times while she caught her breath. She never lost suction, ever. How’d I get so lucky to find this wonderful lover?

Kelly was on her knees on the seat beside me while she was doing all of this. I reached under her to unbutton her jeans, lower the zipper and slip my hand down inside her panties. With three fingers I investigated her sex. I used my index and ring fingers to open the folds of her outer lips. Then my middle finger to massage her clitoris. The jolt she seemed to feel stopped all of her movement. Her mouth never left my cock, the suction never stopped but I could tell that she was, shall we say, distracted. She finally started back in earnest trying to get me to cum in her mouth.

I pushed my hand down into her panties to see just how wet she was. Kelly was very wet, though not quite dripping. I had a bit of difficulty with our body angles but I seemed to keep her arousal climbing. I would slide my finger in her pussy, then when it was sloppy wet I’d tickle and flick her clit again. I believe this action is what convinced her to take her jeans off so I could enter her.

Now here we were, in a public park’s parking lot, though in a secluded corner, attempting to screw like horny teenagers in the back seat of her car. Sounds great so far until you remember that we were horny middle-aged teenagers. We were not in bad shape but definitely not as limber as teenagers. We tried a couple of different positions where I could barely get the head of my erection into her, so we shifted and got the same result. Finally, Kelly slid down the length of the backseat, and I put one knee on the center hump with my other leg out straight for leverage. I finally was in a position to slide all of the way into the world’s most wonderful pussy. She moaned and her eyes hooded then she said that it felt great. It did to me, too. I had missed my cute little red-haired girl.

I started it slide in and out of her wonderfully tight, wet, hot vagina. I was slowly building up speed. We were in a car, in a public park and it was still daylight. I figured a quickie, in this case, would be prudent. Just as I was developing a good rhythm and exquisite friction, my knee slipped off the center hump to the floor. I slid all of the way out of her and Kelly’s moan turned into more of a whine. I quickly repositioned myself and slid back home. 

I was thrusting into her sweet sex. The sensations were wonderful. Kelly began to whimper and squeak, her preludes to orgasm. I was going at a steady pace when Kelly’s orgasm hit. I didn’t stop, I just kept going. Then my knee fell off the center hump again! We looked into each other’s eyes and we broke up laughing at ourselves. 

I made one more feeble attempt, but we were laughing so hard that I think people heard us from the other side of the park. We finally gave up and held each other as our laughter subsided. We looked down at ourselves, we sat there naked from the waist down and started laughing again. Finally, we found the tissue box and cleaned ourselves up.

Then our middle-aged, out of shape bodies fought us as we attempted to get dressed. It took at least fifteen minutes and I still couldn’t get my pants back on, let alone pulled up. I finally said to hell with it. I jumped out of the car, turned around facing the car, and pulled my pants up and fastened my belt. Kelly had better luck and was able to dress in the confines of the backseat after I had gotten out. We were still chuckling as she drove back to my car.

To this day I wish there had been a video camera in her car. That would have made a great entry to the X-Rated Funniest Home Videos, if there was such a thing.

After Kelly parked, I leaned over to kiss her. About the same time, we noticed the full moon rising behind a hill. We grabbed our phones and hopped out of the car to capture the moment. The parking lot afforded us a number of locations for differing angles of the moon.

We finally parted after several long kisses. Kelly headed to her home and me to mine. Part way home, I noticed the enticing scent of Kelly’s pussy still on my fingers. I loved the scent of her very aroused pussy. So about once a minute, on my forty five minute drive home, I would bring my fingers to my nose and inhale deeply her wonderful essence.

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments