Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 9, Part 1

"Between Christmas & New Year’s Eve of that year"

1
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Kelly and I met on an adult dating site. We were two lonely people in long term loveless, sexless marriages. We met on an adult dating site about six months before these events. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The chapters of our time together are true with minor literary embellishments."

I loved my family, well, most of them, but a week of my daughter, her husband, and my two grandchildren, cooped up in my house was plenty. Then add my mother-in-law and wife, we were a bit crowded. The kids left a couple of days after Christmas and my wife had to go out of town on business the day after that. My mother-in-law had been invited to a bingo tournament, in Mesquite, NV.

Things were hectic, to say the least.

I live in a tiny, high desert town. The nearest actual city is 25 miles away. I had some business to take care of in town and had arranged to meet Kelly after my appointment. But then I found out about the bingo tournament.

First, let me get caught up. My wife and had taken our daughter and her family to the airport the evening before. That morning, my wife was on the first flight out of our little regional airport. I had texted Kelly that we could finally see each other, after more than a week of not being able to.

After my appointment, I texted her that I had a surprise for her but I would not tell her what it was. She whined, but I still wouldn’t tell her the surprise. I asked her to meet me at our usual place to leave her car. A little later Kelly texted to ask if we could meet closer to where my meeting was. I couldn’t come up with a good reason not to, so I told her the surprise.

I texted: “MIL going to bingo.” Not yet understanding, she just texted “Oh.” So I texted “In Mesquite”. Mesquite, Nevada is thirty minutes South of the Utah state line. Then as it dawned on her she texted “Oooooh.” Before, she thought we could only meet and talk, but now I had an empty house and a big king-sized bed. We could do a lot more than hold hands and stroll through the park.

I picked her up and we headed out of town. It was only thirty minutes but the anticipation, after over a week not being able to see or touch each other was excruciating. We held hands and I told her how much I missed her. Kelly said her usual: “I missed you more.” We were rather silly middle-aged teenagers.

When we got to my house, I used the remote to open the garage door. I drove in and immediately closed the door before we got out of the car. Small town, nosy neighbors, you get the picture. Then we went into my house. Kelly dropped her purse on the kitchen counter, grabbed me and kissed me like maybe she really had missed me more. We stood in the kitchen and kissed like that for nearly half an hour.

When we came up for air, I took her hand and we headed to the master bedroom. We kissed some more as I slowly peeled her out of her clothes. I removed her top and bra, then dropped to my knees. With our height difference, on my knees, my mouth was right in line with her nipples.

I grabbed one and clamped my mouth on the other like a starving child. I moaned as I suckled, first one then the other, Kelly moaned louder. She loved how I pinched and pulled one pink little pencil eraser nipple while suckling on the other. I would then switch, I had to give them equal time.

While suckling, I had slid her jeans down, then her panties. I was on my knees practically bowing to my naked beautiful red-haired sex goddess. I looked up into her eyes and said: “I think I have too many clothes on.” My silly joke put a smile on her face as she agreed with me.

I stood up, she helped pull my polo shirt over my head then moaned as she ran her fingers through the hair on my chest. We were like junkies working up to our much-needed sex fix. Kelly unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants then put her cool little hand down my underwear. She moaned even louder when she latched onto my very hard cock. Then she looked into my eyes as she dropped to her knees while pulling my clothes down. She took hold of my erection, still looking me in the eyes, and oh so torturously slow licked it from base to head. She then engulfed the head and almost caused me to cum.

I maintained control. I don’t know how, but I did. Kelly proceeded to swallow as much of my cock as she could get down her throat. Somehow, I still maintained control. She loved to suck my cock; who was I to deny her that simple pleasure? She licked and sucked while fondling my balls for about ten minutes. That was all I could take. I took Kelly’s hands, pulled her to her feet and le her to my bed.

She crawled up, lay down on her back and held hands out and legs apart. That was all the invitation I needed. I was on my knees between hers. As I lay on her, I grabbed my erection and aimed it at her sex. Kelly was wet and ready. I slipped all the way in. Her pussy felt like tight, hot, wet velvet.

Kelly was getting close to her monthly friend. She was so sensitive that she came the first time on my first thrust. I was about to slide back for another when she told me to stop. She needed gentle lovemaking, not the frantic fucking I was about to give her. It was difficult for me to shift gears, but I did.

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

As she came down from the first, I began to slide my hard cock in and out at a gentle pace. Kelly was still so sensitive and worked up that her second orgasm was imminent. She begged me to cum with her and I tried but the angle that was best for her to cum wasn’t quite right for me.

As I continued to slowly make love to Kelly, her eyes widened, as if in surprise. Her breathing was a guttural series of moans, mixed in with her cute little squeaks. This time she brought her heels down behind my knees pinning me in place. I loved watching her and listening to her while in throes of ecstasy.

I stayed still. I was resting on my elbows with my hands loosely holding her head as we rode out her orgasm. Her facial expressions were always amazing to watch. She would scrunch up her face, almost as if she was in pain. She stared into my eyes, my soul. Her breathing went from short pants to holding her breath. She was the most expressive lover I’ve ever had!

I was all of the way inside of Kelly’s magnificent vagina. Her muscles contracted around my cock keeping me ready for when she was ready for more. As she came down from her orgasm, she loosened her legs on mine. I started to move but she shook her head, still unable to speak.

There were times, many times that I enjoyed causing, watching and hearing Kelly cum more than my own orgasm. So, I was willing to wait the extra minute or so for her to calm down.

Her body relaxed, her breathing slowed closer to normal and she brought her beautiful legs up to wrap around my waist. I began again my slow gentle sliding in and out of her tight, wet, velvety pussy.

Being very much a voyeur, I raised myself with my arms. From that position, I could watch my rigid cock slide in and out of her ginger hair-covered pussy. If I have a fetish, it’s red pussy hair. I talked her into letting it grow out some, pleaded really. She was, she complained, but she was letting all that beautiful red hair grow, for me.

I was about a month away from attending a trade show. Kelly was going with me, as “my wife”. I told her that if she let me enjoy my little fetish, I’d help her trim or shave it at that time. She still complained, good-naturedly. During the trade show, I’d have more time to play. Maybe we’d take some photos and videos. That way I could save the memories since I believed that she would never let it grow out again.

While I was watching, Kelly had another little orgasm, and I was getting close. I lowered myself back down and began thrusting. I pumped away for an hour, ok maybe it was only about five more minutes. It’s just that when you’re on the precipice it can feel like an hour. Kelly was close again, too.

This time we did cum together. Hers was massive. Her whole body shook and convulsed. She wasn’t breathing but neither was I. As I came, I slammed my cock as deep as I could into Kelly’s tight loving pussy. My whole body went rigid as I shot my load into my beautiful lover.

Kelly kept convulsing while she held on tight to me with her arms and legs. Cumming together, with each of us having massive orgasms, was the greatest of sexual experiences. Her vaginal muscles kept milking my cock as I pulsed load after load into her womb. I have no idea how long we stayed in the throes of sexual ecstasy. Eventually, we did come down.

We lay there holding each other quietly while we each wondered how. How did we find the perfect lover for our needs at that time? We held each other for a while longer, until my stomach growled, breaking the mood.

We got up and dressed. Kelly wanted me to cook nude. Even though it was my home, I felt that might be a bad idea. I made omelets for lunch. We ate at the breakfast bar and talked of inconsequential matters. My granddaughter had made my favorite cookies for me while they were here. I offered the zipper bag to Kelly and excused myself to use the facilities.

Now, whenever my mother in law went on her bingo or casino trips, she was usually gone all day and sometimes into the evening. As I came out of the bathroom, I could hear Kelly talking. I thought she was on her phone. As I came around the corner, I saw my mother in law talking to Kelly. Oh Shit!

I played it cool and went into my “store”. (A spare room that I usually conducted online business) I picked up the first item I could reach. I took it out to show Kelly as if that had been my plan all along. My mother in law seemed to buy the act and went back to her apartment.

(Word of advice. Never build a mother-in-law apartment. She may actually live in it. There is no privacy in that situation!)

I stuck my head in her door and told her Kelly had ordered the item and I was taking her back to her car.

We left in a hurry.


 

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments