Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 9, Part 2

"We didn’t drive straight back to her car."

2
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Kelly and I met on an adult dating site. We were two lonely people in long term loveless, sexless marriages. We met on an adult dating site about six months before these events. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The chapters of our time together are true with minor literary embellishments."

Leaving my house after the close call with my mother-in-law, I headed toward the highway. I lived in the high desert, just under five thousand feet in altitude. Kelly wanted to show me where her extended family had camped every year for many years. She gave me directions down various dirt roads until we reached her turn off.

She pointed out places where each family of her clan camped. She explained some of the more scandalous family happenings over the years, more like her reminiscing than informing me. Then we walked, hand in hand, over to an area with a view across the valley. We were about fifteen hundred feet higher than the valley floor. The air was cool but not too cold until a light breeze came up. The wind-chill was rather biting, neither of us had thought to bring a jacket, so we walked back to the car.

Using the car as a windbreak and leaning against it, we kissed. As we kissed, our passions rose. I opened the door for Kelly to get in but she had other ideas. She turned us so my back was to the car and guided me inside.
We tried to kiss some more but our positions were too awkward. She looked at me. I asked what she wanted. Kelly said: “You across the backseat.” If she wanted me on my back, across the back seat, who was I to deny my little red-haired sex goddess?

I got out of the front seat and climbed in the back. Kelly took off her shoes outside and climbed in on her knees shutting the door. She crawled up to kiss me as she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and pulled my zipper down.

She reached inside my underwear and gave out a long sigh, almost as if she feared I wouldn’t be hard for her. Just her kisses usually made my cock inflate. In fact, I was hard most of the time we were together. When she put her cool little hand on my hard cock, it would always cause my erection to increase. She apologized for her cold hand but after the heat in my pants, it felt good to me.

She tried to reach down farther, she knew I loved it when she massaged my balls, but my clothes were a hindrance. She looked up at me with a look of: “Can we get rid of these?” Once she had my pants down around my ankles, Kelly crawled back up to kiss me. She had her small hand wrapped around my erection slowly sliding it up and down. Her hand was like a cool and dry version of her pussy, it felt good!

Backing off from the kiss, Kelly had lust in her eyes. She licked her lips as she lowered her mouth to my now painfully erect penis. From cool dry hand to hot wet mouth, the sensations were exquisite. She took me into her mouth, then all the way down her throat, in one long slow stroke. I had watched her whole performance but at that point, all I could do was close my eyes, moan and lay my head back on the car seat.

Her hair had fallen across her face, so I couldn’t see her smile, but I felt it around my cock. To have found this woman, who loved giving blowjobs as much as she loved intercourse, I was a very lucky man. That was why I often referred to her as my Sex Goddess.

Now, I loved eating her pussy, licking, sucking, everything but Kelly could actually cum when I did during her heavenly oral work. This time was no different.

She worked on me for ten to fifteen minutes. She would take me down her throat, then come up to suckle on my head. The combination of suction and her tongue work on the sensitive underside of my head was having the desired effect.

I couldn’t reach between her legs, so I had content myself with playing with her breasts and tiny pencil eraser nipples. Kelly would moan around my erection when I found a nice sensitive spot. She was getting as close to an orgasm as I was.

Finally, she switched to running her hand up and down my shaft while sucking the head and tickling it with her tongue. Kelly was getting really worked up. She was moaning around my cock. Seeing her so turned on as well as her hand and mouth work sent me over the top.

With my first jet of semen, down her throat, Kelly came too. She could barely keep sucking on me through her own orgasm but she refused to spill a drop. She kept sucking and jacking my cock until she had every last drop I could give her.

When Kelly let go of my deflating erection and looked up at me, she had that “I came, too” flush on her beautiful, smiling face. I was so glad that I could help. She crawled up and lay down on me while we kissed and caught our breaths. Two satisfied lovers holding each other. Of course, I was still naked from the waist down.

I suggested that maybe I should get dressed. Kelly just looked me in the eye while reaching down to my crotch. She took hold of my now limp appendage and said: “I like you this way”. I had to presume she meant naked, not limp. She found that I was still leaking cum, so she bent down to lick and suck me clean again. Finally, she let me pull my underwear up.

The backseat, even of an SUV, can be difficult to re-clothe yourself in. Especially if your teenage years were forty years ago. I finally gave up and said I didn’t care, we were secluded, but I was going to have to get out to pull my pants up. Kelly just laughed at me, opening her side door to put on her shoes.

She came around to where I was finally dressed, threw her arms around me as we kissed. She loved to kiss and I loved kissing her. We climbed into my car and headed back to town and her car.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments