Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing My Japanese Wife

"The true story of sharing my Japanese girlfriend/wife with other men"

23
12 Comments 12
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story. The names have been changed. I shared a briefer version of it recently elsewhere online."

Some years ago when I was a single guy in my late twenties living and working in Japan for a few years I met a twenty-two-year-old Japanese woman named Keiko who I fell in love with, and for three months we had a passionate romantic relationship, then, as planned, she left for Sydney, Australia to study English and I was to meet up with her there later in the year after I tied up loose ends. Keiko was sexually experienced but only with one man and had just come off a long-term relationship with him when we met but was still seeing him from time to time and I suspected he was pressuring her for sex and she was giving in unwillingly.

When I arrived in Sydney she met me at the airport and then we went directly to a downtown hotel where the sex continued. I loved fucking her small lithe body with her thin limbs and could never get enough. Even the lightness of her body was a turn on. The next day we moved into a large high-rise condo she shared with some other Asians who were studying English and we had our own bedroom, of course. Soon we were enjoying the condo's indoor pool where she introduced me to a boy named Jason. She said he lived in the building, was going on 17 years old and they had become friends. I thought they were a little flirty in the Jacuzzi splashing water on each other but let it go. For the next week or so I'd see Jason at the pool, or sauna or gym and sometimes in the evenings he'd come over to watch TV with us. I didn't think much of it. Then one night she confessed that they had been having sex right up until I arrived. For a moment I was hurt but then as I pumped her for details I got hornier and hornier and ended up fucking her more intensely than I ever had. It was as if I was in heat; I had never experienced anything like it and I wanted more.

Over the next few weeks I'd press her for more details before and during sex and she was happy to oblige because she liked the sex it produced. Jason was a good-looking kid, the kind of good looks only a teenager can have: not a boy anymore but not yet a man, a face that was made for the cover of teen idol magazine, a long, lean, smooth broad-shouldered body with so little fat that his muscles rippled under his skin with every move. Keiko described to me the way his thick, longish light-brown hair would fall into his grinning face as he spread her thin legs to insert his clean teenage cock into her tight, tight pussy. And believe me, it was tight, the tightest pussy I had ever had. She said Jason found it even tighter as he had more girth than me and could never get it in quite as deep as his teenage lust demanded. Was he turned on by her clean smell, a smell that is unique to Japanese women, like I was? I imagined he was as he worked her pussy with his cock as only a horny teenage boy out of control can do. His was Keiko's only third dick and she was in love with not only its size of it but also by its sheer beauty and the way it curved upwards like a banana. She would tell me about her thick black hair falling about her face as she worked the head of his cock then down the shaft and back up to the head again, pushing her long hair out of her face before he came in her mouth. She told me they had met at the pool and he had thought she was a teenager too, saying that Australian women her age are never as petite as she.

Things moved fast after that as they spent their days and nights together fucking in the Australian winter. Keiko was finally free of both her Japanese boyfriend and the restrictive Japanese culture and told me she simply went out of control with desire. She would suck his cock almost every day and let him cum in her mouth or on her face, something that she didn't like to do with me. She said she loved having someone completely focused on her, obsessed with her even, yet someone she could control easily through sex or just a word. After sex Jason would often pick up a gaming device and then she would realize he was still a kid but that didn't stop her from fucking her boy-man. He begged to let him fuck her in the ass but she always refused, instead letting him go at her from behind, relentlessly holding her thin arms or narrow shoulders, small back, or tiny waist. These were the stories she told me night after night as I pumped her hard. It was amazing; I had never before been the sexual machine I was when I listened to her stories, and she loved it. After Keiko confessed to me she told Jason he couldn't come around anymore and honestly I missed seeing him, wondering what it would be like to be in the bed with the two of them as he freely played out his teenage desires. But it was not to be: we left for Perth and never saw Jason again.

Day after day we spent at the beaches of Perth and the intense Western Australia sun turned Keiko's skin almost black except where her bikini kept it covered. Sometimes, three times a day I'd fuck her smooth tanned body, relishing the smallness of it as she grabbed my thick, dark blonde hair and wide tanned shoulders. Sometimes she would willingly tell me of her times with Jason but often I'd have to ask and she obliged, loving the hard and fast thrusts her words incited.

Months later we were back in Japan, her pregnant, and we got married. A handful of years passed and we were happy parents but it wasn't long before old desires resurfaced, this time with a young Brit called Mark.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

I had met Mark a few times and found him good company and once went out drinking with him and his friend from England. Keiko liked meeting foreigners and before long they were friends. She told me that Mark was wanting sex and she was asking me for permission. I think she knew I would say "yes" and I am sure she was hoping I would, not only for the sex with the Englishman but for the crazy wildness it produced in me. They then started fucking every chance they got and she would come home to me, feeling a bit guilty I suspect and tell me all the details as I'd pound her over and over in excitement. I loved knowing that Mark had just been inside of her and that I could get her to cum again.

She said there was nothing remarkable about this body:  skinny, pale and hairless, even his legs, but she liked the way his cock didn’t get completely rigid and the way that felt inside of her, and she was ready, after a few years of motherhood, to go wild again.

Keiko often went to visit her single sister in Tokyo to get a break from the pressures of having a young child and would meet Mark who would be staying at a friend's place and they would fuck the entire weekend, but when she returned home she was all mine and I felt like a king. Mark, like a lot of white men in Japan, had fantasies about Japanese women but also like a lot of white men in Japan, found it wasn’t always as easy to hook up as they imagined, particularly outside of the big cities, and according to Keiko, he didn’t waste his opportunity with her because he had been in Japan for a while and hadn’t had any sex at all he told her.  He loved it when she got on her knees to suck his cock as he stood with his hands on her head. After that, he would sit on the sofa and she would straddle his cock face-to-face as she put her hands around his narrow shoulders and he would suck the nipples of her small breasts.

I only saw Mark once after he and Keiko became a couple and that was by accident at the entrance of a local department store. We didn't say much more than "hello" but the look in his eyes told me that he was enjoying my wife's hot petite body.  Well, months later, Mark moved away but the fun didn't end with him.

Keiko continued going to Tokyo to stay with her sister on weekends and the two of them would go to bars frequented by foreigners to meet men. Once, she met a tall, blonde, young German guy in Japan on business one Friday night and when she wasn't sucking him off he was fucking her until Sunday morning. That story really got me going. The Japanese words she used to describe his face translates to "clean and refreshing" but she said he dominated her like he wanted to get every drop of enjoyment out of her before he returned to Germany. And he did.

Another time, Keiko and her sister went to Honolulu where she met a local player who had a thing for young, hot Japanese women. "A white guy, lean and cut," she said, with long hair. She knew the type - the guys who would hang around the areas where they could meet Japanese girls. So when he put her on the back of his bike and showed her the sights she knew she would have to return his hospitality and so Keiko let him use her body any way he wanted - and use it he did over the course of several days. She'd slip away from her sister for a few hours and they'd fuck. When she got back and told me about it I thought it was the best souvenir I could ever get.

I wasn't always home alone when Keiko was out. There was a Japanese woman I had a crush on right before meeting Keiko that I hooked up with during her time with Mark and for months we would have sex in the back of my car or at the beach at night or in a hotel. She was small and lithe like Keiko with beautiful, pale flawless skin. I still miss her and feel bad that I hurt her.

Some years later we moved to the USA and rented an apartment, and soon Keiko was having sex with a black man married to a Korean woman in our complex. She didn't ask permission this time. She had never had black cock before and so couldn't help herself and only told me about it after the fact. She even washed the sheets like a good Japanese wife and we sullied them again as I went crazy with desire. 

So you see, young Jason was the first of many for me - a crazy heated frenzy that would come over me when Keiko would fuck another man and tell me about it. I always encouraged her in this. I accept responsibility. And while I knew she enjoyed it, I really shared my wife for me, not her. Even though it has been a decade since Keiko's last encounter, I still fantasize about her being with another man. And sharing her only helped our marriage: there has never been an argument or even any bad feelings about it and we wonder why other couples ruin their marriages with jealousy.

 

 

Published 
Written by DirkTengg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments