Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spencer the Submissive

"As she slowly entered him, he gasped several times ...."

3
0 Comments 0
6.8k Views 6.8k
755 words 755 words

Prior to the start of our almost eleven years in an open-relationship, Barb had a Domme/submissive relationship with Spencer. When we started seeing each other, she offered him one last session with her on the condition that I would also use him as a 'play toy' at the same time but he canceled the day before. We forgot about him until three months later,  when she received an e-mail begging her for one last play session and agreeing to my role in it.

Barb contacted him back informing him that he could have a two-hour play session with us if he paid for a motel room and he agreed. The following afternoon, we arrived at the motel, then called his cell phone for the room number. When he opened the room door, he was fully naked as Barb had instructed. He was a cute little nineteen-year-old twink with a cute ass and decent seven-inch circumcised cock.

He greeted us as "Mistress Barb and Sir" which pleased us. Barb looked at him for a few seconds before asking, "Do you want to begin your session the same way?" and he replied, "Yes, please Mistress." He placed his hands behind his back while spreading his legs wide. Barb stood in front of him and then kicked him hard in the balls. He fell to his knees whimpering. The same thing happened two more times before Barb became bored with it.

She ordered him to crawl to her to sniff her ass and pussy which he did as his cock became hard. The entire time that he was sniffing her, she laughed at him. Finally, she ordered him onto the bed and to assume the doggy position which he did. For the next thirty minutes we each took turns using our hands, a riding crop and a ping-pong paddle to turn his sweet ass a bright red. Barb then reached into our ‘toy bag’ to pull out her strap-on dildo which she put on, then slid a rubber over her artificial cock before lubing his virgin boy-pussy. As she slowly entered him, he gasped several times until she was all of the way in him. She paused while I pulled both his cock and balls between his legs so I could squeeze them hard as she began to assault his rectum for ten minutes.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

When she tired of the exercise, she ordered him to his knees to undress me and suck my cock until I felt like fucking him. He was a natural-born cocksucker that followed my directions to stop sucking occasionally to worship my balls and finger-fuck my asshole at the same time. After perhaps fifteen minutes of oral play, I ordered him onto the bed and to lay on his stomach and when he was in place, I shoved my cock up his lubed asshole. As I fucked him like a bitch, Barb laid in front of his face and began to finger herself. After about eight minutes, my cum emptied into his bowels. Once my cock had been withdrawn, Barb ordered him to clean my cock with his mouth and he followed her command without question.

We took a break until I could fuck Barb’s ass but we made good use of the time by verbally humiliating Spencer until he was sobbing while both of us drank three beers. Once Barb was able to bring my cock back to life, I used my tongue to lubricate her sweet brown hole deeply as she sighed and moaned.  When she was ready, I took her ass violently for several minutes before shooting my cum load into her. I didn’t withdraw immediately at her insistence put when I did, she told Spencer to lie on his back with his mouth open and he complied. She squatted over his mouth as her anal cream-pie drained into it.

Once her ass was totally devoid of cum, she ordered him into the bathtub where he eagerly swallowed all of the piss she offered him. As she finished, it was my turn to use him as a piss pig and I enjoyed it far more than he did. As I finished, he attempted to take a shower but Barb stopped him dead in tracks when she said, “Your session is over, put your clothes on now, give us the room key and get out!”

He didn’t protest. We made good use of the room and the swimming pool until the next morning. We never heard from him again.

Published 
Written by Laughing_Zebra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors