Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House On Maple Avenue

"A visit to a non-descript house shows there's more to it than meets the eye!"

24
12 Comments 12
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"The following is a true story; the names and certain circumstances have been changed to protect those actually involved."

4330 Maple Avenue... an address I came to know very well. I was first introduced to the five bedroom/three bathroom, two-story Craftsman house through a friend of mine that I worked with. We'll call him Tony for the purposes of the story. My car had broken down about a week previously and I was forced to bum rides to get around until my paycheck came.

One day, I begged a ride from him and once we got underway, he said he had to make a stop first. I was in no hurry and wasn't really in a position to argue anyway, so I agreed. We drove down Maple Avenue as it curved around and finally came to an end at a cul-de-sac. There at the end of the cul-de-sac was the house, We pulled into the wide two-car driveway and he turned to me. 

"You can come in if you like or wait here, it's up to you," he said.

It was a hot summer day and I didn't know how long he would be, so I decided to go inside rather than wait in a hot car. We walked into the house and the first thing that caught my attention was that this house had several exceptionally good looking women in it. I saw a few of them walking around and a couple smiled at me as they passed.

Then my friend walked up to this one mature black woman and they chatted back and forth for a minute. Meantime, I was distracted by the other women passing by, of various races and ethnicities. There were a couple of black ladies, a couple of white ladies and an Asian woman, all of them in their twenties to mid-thirties and all quite attractive.

"So who's your friend here, Tony?" she purred as she held his arm in her own.

"This is John, one of the guys I work with. John, this is my friend Vivian," he said, introducing us.

"Nice to meet you," I said, taking her hand. 

She shook my hand then turned to Tony. "He's cute," she said. 

She saw me blushing at her compliment and then took me around to introduce me to some of the other girls. "This is Angela, sitting over there is Diane, Michelle is the blonde and Ruth is the girl there in the kitchen," she said. "Why don't you have a seat on the sofa, I have to talk with Tony for a bit. Michelle and Diane will keep you company while you wait for him." Michelle and Diane came right over and took a seat on either side of me, cozying up to me and flirting shamelessly.

"Vivian was right, you are cute!" Michelle said.

"I just love a tall guy with dark hair!" Diane said.

I must admit, I was eating up the attention even if I wasn't entirely sure of its authenticity or purpose yet. Having two lovely ladies cooing and cuddling with me was something I had never experienced before and I was loving it!

As Michelle clung tightly to what she called my "big, strong arm" and used her other hand to surreptitiously stroke the growing bulge in my jeans, Diane snuggled up to my other side and luxuriously twirled her fingers through my hair. The girls purred and cooed over me until Tony finally came back with Vivian still on his arm. 

"You ready to get going?" he asked me. And as much as I was enjoying the delightful company, I knew that we needed to leave. As we left, my two new friends gave me matching kisses on either cheek and we left the house. 

As we drove away, I turned to Tony. "Tony, don't take this the wrong way, but was that what I think it was?" I asked him.

Tony, who was considerably older than I was, asked "What do you think it was?"

"Were those girls... prostitutes?" I asked, naively.

He smiled "And if they were, John?"

"Well, they were all very hot girls!" I said, enthusiastically. 

"They liked you too. Especially Vivian. You should stop by and pay them a visit... I'm sure they would love to see you again!" he said.

Knowing now that I was talking about 'working girls', I figured that most if not all their attentions were in an attempt to generate income. Still horny and single is no way to be, and with very little else to spend my money on, the idea was appealing. "So what does something like that cost?" I asked.

"Well, Vivian mentioned you when she and I were talking... she said that if you stopped by, she wanted to take care of you herself! Of course, if you have another favorite in the house then she'd understand, but it isn't very often that a house mother wants a customer for herself!" Tony said.

I thought about what Tony said. I had never had a prostitute; I had never had a black girl for that matter. Both ideas were tempting and gave way to some rather erotic day (and night) dreams. 

Finally, after a few days to mull it over and getting my car fixed, I went to see Tony. Tony worked in a different section of the plant than I did and when I went to see him he was just finishing up what he'd been working on that morning. I looked around for a moment to make sure we were alone before I asked. "Tony about what happened the other day... is it safe? I mean to do that?" I tried to be as vague as possible just in case someone came up on us talking–I didn't want either of us overheard and getting in trouble!

"Yes, Vivian makes sure that both her girls and her customers are safe. It wouldn't be very good business if something happened to one of her girls, and if a customer got something, it could shut her down and get her thrown in jail! So she takes care of both," he said. 

That made sense and made me feel better about what I was thinking. I had a couple days off coming to me and no plans to do anything. "Okay then, I think I'll drop in and see Vivian," I said.

"Good. I'll let her know you'll be coming by so she can expect you," Tony said. 

That weekend, I went over to 4330 Maple Avenue and after summoning up my courage, I walked up the sidewalk and rang the doorbell. 

"Hi, John! Tony said you would be stopping by! I'm so glad you did! Come on in, honey!" Vivian said upon opening the door. She took me by the arm just like she had with Tony and we walked on into the house. 

As we passed through the large living room of the house, Michelle came up us. "Hi John, baby, glad to see you came back to visit!" she said.

"Hi Michelle, yeah I decided to stop by for a bit," I said.

"Michelle, John and I are going back to my room to talk for a bit. Can you and the other girls take care of things out here?" Vivian said.

"Sure thing Miss Vivian! Have fun John but remember, the next time you drop by you're my guy!" she said, smiling flirtatiously.

"Miss Vivian?" I asked as we reached the bottom of the staircase.

"The girls call me Miss Vivian because I run this place... kind of a throwback to the Old West days where the Madame of the house went by Miss Somethingorother," she explained.

"Well then, after you Miss Vivian!" I said, indicating she should go first. 

As she got to about the third step, her very round, very delightful ass presented itself in front of me. "Damn!" I said to myself. But apparently not entirely to myself because she turned her head and looked down at me with a very big smile on her face. She started adding a bit more wiggle as she continued up the stairs from that point and she led me back to the master bedroom, her bedroom, and shut the door behind us.

"So you're an ass man, are you John?" she cooed.

"Yeah, among other things. Ass, tits, it's all good!" I said.

"Well, it's good to be so... versatile. But I really love a hard cock up my ass! Do you know where a girl could find a hard cock to play with, John?" she said. As she talked she began stroking my cock through my jeans and admiring the resultant bulge that was forming. "Mmmm, I see you DO know where I can find a hard cock!"

Vivian was "dressed to receive" as well, wearing a gossamer-thin black robe over her turquoise bra and garter belt, tiny black panties, and black fishnet stockings. As I stood behind her, she slipped her hand into my unzipped fly and wrapped a hand around my cock, squeezing it gently as I freed her admirable tits from their brassiere prison. She moaned softly as I cupped the ebony globes in my hands and sank my fingers into the firm flesh. I kissed her neck and she pushed back into me.

Vivian unfastened my jeans and pushed them down my legs, freeing my hard cock. "Ooh, a nice fat cock!" she said. Going to her nightstand, she opened the drawer and pulled out a condom. Tearing it open with her teeth she came back to stand in front of me.

She sank to her knees and placed the rolled up rubber over the tip of my cock and using her mouth, she held my cock as she unrolled the condom, taking more and more of me in her mouth as the condom covered me. Now normally I hate using a condom - I'm clean and I make sure my partners are as well. And condoms cut down the sensations and feeling so it's hard to enjoy sex.

But in Vivian's line of work you can't be too careful, I suppose, and she made the whole thing an incredible experience. Vivian was remarkable for a forty-year-old woman, she had an amazingly tight hard body! With fantastic 34DD tits that hadn't begun to sag yet, a slim waist, and an ass that begged to be gripped and played with, she looked better than most women half her age! It was obvious this woman took very good care of herself.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

In addition to a rocking body, Vivian had the skill and talents to use it! Vivian had a built-in sexual appeal that made a man's head swim and his cock so hard it ached. And the things she did to my cock with her mouth defied description! As she began sucking my cock, I could feel the strength draining from my legs and I had to move backward towards the bed for fear of falling down when my knees gave out! But Vivian was obviously used to draining a man of his life essence because as I moved back, she crawled forward, not missing a beat as she bobbed that wonderful mouth up and down on my steel cock.

"Oh fuck Vivian! Oh god, that feels amazing!" I moaned as she worked my cock. She sucked on me like she was trying to turn me inside out! 

I made it to the bed without incident and as I sat down, Vivian showed me that sucking cock wasn't her only talent! She moved between my legs lifting my feet up onto the edge of the bed with my knees in the air. She then pushed my cock up to lay on my belly and moved into position to start licking at my perineum! She licked from my balls to my ass and then she began rimming me! She licked around my asshole and I lost my mind.

But then she went further and forming her tongue into a little spear, she pushed her tongue into my asshole! I had never felt anything so wonderful in my life! While she licked and tongued my asshole, she tugged on my cock jacking me as she ate my ass. I wanted desperately to cum, but the confusing signals my brain was getting made it so I couldn't concentrate enough to cum. It was maddening but at the same time more wonderful than anything I'd ever felt before.

I didn't even have words to moan, I simply made guttural animal sounds and hoped she took them as a compliment. She must have too because my grunts and moans made her work all the harder to please me.

Just when I thought I would die a happy blissful death right there in her bed, Vivian stopped what she was doing and climbed up into bed next to me. "Now baby, show me how you fuck this black ass with that cock!" she said, kneeling on the bed with her head on the mattress and her ass high in the air. 

I was more than happy to show her my own skills but before I did, I wanted to enjoy a little taste of her as well. I had noticed when she dropped her panties, that she had a lack of any black curls covering her very pretty and very wet slit. This was a definite plus on her side - I really love eating pussy and hers looked exceptionally tasty. So while she was in this position waiting for me to ram my cock into her upturned ass, I pulled a quick change of plans and got down to where I could see her dripping slit better.

"Before we get into the fucking, Vivian, I have to taste that sweet dripping pussy!" I said.

"Ohh, God, yes! Please, I love getting eaten out! Please baby, please, lick this sweet Georgia peach! (Vivian, it turned out, was a born and bred Savannah sweetheart!).

I flipped her over on her back and she threw her legs wide open holding her knees to her shoulders and giving me wide open access to my meal. I didn't hesitate for a second, leaning down and thrusting my tongue as deep in that wet pink hole as far as it would go. 

"Oh fuck yes! Oh, baby, that's it that's what a girl likes! Ooh, right there honey, yesss!" she moaned as I began eating her pussy like it was my first meal in years. She instinctively reached down between her legs and pulled my head into her crotch. I moved closer, wanting to get deeper into that sweet honeypot myself and my tongue began wriggling around inside her, searching for every sweet drop of her nectar that I could find. 

Vivian must have enjoyed what I was doing as much as I was enjoying doing it to her. She moaned and writhed, fucking her hips up at my face and rubbing her wet sloppy cunt in my face. She pushed up wanting her clit rubbed and found my nose willing to pitch in and help. This only made her hornier and needing to cum.

"Oh fuck, baby, make me cum! Eat my dirty cunt and make me cum! Please, baby, please make me cum for you!" she begged. She didn't need to beg me, however, I was having far too much fun to stop without finishing the job. I figured that she was about to show me a good time so I should do what I could to please her in return.

Although I could have stayed right there nestled between this beautiful black goddess's spread thighs, munching away at her box all day long, I knew that she probably had other clients to attend to. So regretfully, I moved things along and brought her to the edge of her orgasm.

"Oh baby, I'm almost there! Please, please, please... I need to cum! Make me cum, baby, make me cum, pleeease!" she whimpered. It was almost funny hearing this obviously intelligent, sexy older woman begging to cum like some schoolgirl with her first boyfriend. But I guess sexual need is sexual need, and age and maturity have little to do with it.

Since she had expressed a desire to have me fuck her ass, I figured I would get her warmed up a bit. I quickly shoved two fingers into her hole, by now wet with saliva and her juices that had run down her crack. As she felt me push into her shithole, she erupted.

"OHHHFUUCKKK!!! YES, BABY, YESSS! OHHHGAAAWDD!" she screamed out, not caring who heard her joyous exuberance. She pitched and bucked as I held onto her with my free arm, licked her free-flowing pussy, and rapidly finger fucked her ass, stretching out her glorious orgasm as long as I could.

With my chocolate beauty still panting and moaning from her orgasm, I rolled her onto her stomach and hefted her ass up until she was kneeling as before. I pushed her knees wide apart and moved in behind her.

"Now I'm gonna fuck that beautiful black ass of yours Vivian, so get ready!" I told her. 

She thrust her ass higher, "Yes, baby, give me that hard fat cock! Shove that yummy cock into my ass deep, darlin' - I like it deep and hard!" she cried.

Making sure my rubber was still firmly on my cock, I put the head of my fuck stick at her crinkled opening and pushed into her.

"OHHHH!" Vivian moaned as she felt my cock opening her rectum and impaling her. I pushed deeper and deeper as she pushed back, wanting even more. She lifted her ass until her knees nearly left the bed below her, and I pushed down with just as much enthusiasm.

Vivian didn't need any lubrication, her excitement, coupled with the fact that I was far from the first guy ever back there, made it fairly easy to get deep into her bowels. I burrowed into her ass until my balls slapped her freshly fucked pussy and then the fun began.

Without waiting for her to get used to me back there, I began fucking her. And I fucked her hard and deep just as she had asked. I fucked her like the whore she was, smacking her ass occasionally and grabbing her hair to help me drive deeper. She loved every bit of it, too, fucking back at me as I plowed into her. 

Her tight ass felt amazing and her movements and the delightful sounds she was making let me know in no uncertain terms that she was here to get me off. I felt her ass tighten around me, milking me and trying to coax my now boiling load out of my nuts. I knew I wouldn't last long but I wanted her to cum with me. I reached around her hips and fingered her still very sensitive pussy and rubbed her throbbing clit as I pumped in and out of her.

"I'm getting ready to cum, Vivian... I want you to cum with me this time!" I said.

"Ohh yess, baby, Yes! Make me cum with you! I want to come with you baby!" she moaned allowing herself to build along with me.

A few moments later I felt my nuts draw up and my cock swell in her tight ass. "Here I cum!" I said a moment before blasting my load into her ass, filling the rubber with hot cream. Vivian felt me cum and it launched her into her own second orgasm. We collapsed with me still inside her but shrinking as we both tried to regain our composure.

"That was wonderful sweetheart," I said as I finally rolled off her so she could breathe easier. 

She moved to lay her head on my chest and ran her fingers over my stomach. "Yes, I had fun too, John. I'm so glad you came back to see me. I hope you will again too," she said.

"Oh, I don't think you have to worry about that! Now that I know where to find you, I plan on coming by–and cumming–often!" I said.

"Mmmm good... you are very good and I want more of this," she said, holding my limp cock in her hand. She removed the used rubber and put it in the small trash can by her bed, then she kissed me very sweetly. "I'll let you get dressed honey–I need to go see what's going on out there," she said, pointing to the living room.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

I came back many times to see Vivian and the girls. I gave both Michelle and Diane a ride a couple of times, but my favorite girl there was always Miss Vivian!
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments