Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Valentine Eve

"She took advantage of her best friend's understanding"

8
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: The Moment You Knew

Author's Notes

"Mariana encouraged her friend for an affair; I never expected in my distant dream. Mariana allowed me after her friend on Valentine Eve. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Once it started, it was hard to end. What happens next, read it."

 

Saint Valentine’s Day has many misconceptions and murky history.  V day is an age-old event where people express their love for those who loved, romanced and were turning point in life. This is a popular event in the western world. I appreciate those who loved and admired. V day is an event that reminds me of those who want to be loved, and have the desire to enjoy. Those who have a dream to have a love of their life and romance follows it, unfortunately, missed it. I have empathy for them.

It was last Valentine’s Day. There was a demand from the kith and kin of my fiancée to have dinner at our place. She wanted me to cook a royal meal for all of them with a special touch of the culture and tradition of love. We decided in advance who would be attending the event. She did not make a long list of invitees.  There were a few of her friends who were dear to her. The dinner was on the Eve of Valentine.  I cooked food, and my fiancé decorated the place and arranged the living room and dining table to accommodate all with the comfort of the house. She also purchased some gifts for them to remember a beautiful day.

Her friends Samuel and his wife Lucia arrived; other friends them. There was another couple  Rodrigo and his wife, Emilia. My sweetheart, Mariana greeted them at door and welcomed them in the house. She made them sit and served them drink. The house had the aroma of the cooking. The evening began with drinks and munchies. The décor was tasteful and enhanced the mood for the event.  The evening was warming up with lovely time and sweet moments.

 Mariana’s friend Daniela sent a message that she would be reaching late as she was going to give her son ride to his friend’s home. She joined us late. Mariana served her drink also as soon as she arrived to catch up with the rest of us. She put her bag away. She went to the washroom to freshen up, and she joined us. The party quorum of the party was complete. Mariana introduced other friends to her as well. 

It was around 8:30 Pm. I heated the food and served. Everyone loved and enjoyed good food and spices.  We had another round of drink. The gossips were high in the air. It was cozy and sitting on the couch and talking and laughing at the same time. It was around 11:00 pm. Everyone was happy and wanted to go home and celebrate the evening with their personal touch. Rodrigo and his wife Emilia made a first move to go. Mariana presented a bouquet to them as a valentine gift and wished them. They wished us back and left. Mariana gave another bouquet to Samuel and Lucia. We hugged and adieu goodnight to them. 

Daniela was not yet ready to go. Mariana insisted her to stay and feel comfortable. She poured the drink for all of us. I knew Daniela before so it was convenient to talk to her. Daniela was a widow. We talked about her family, life, children, and job. She was also looking for a companion to spend life together. She was a bit upset being alone particularly on a particular day. She was a nice and lovely woman; I didn’t understand the reason for not finding a suitable match for her. Her appearance was more kind of business-like and uptight. It scared the guys away.

She laughed and said, “You don’t know me, I am a very extrovert and lovely person once you know me.”

I supported her comment and said, “Soon you will have your Valentine.” She again laughed and said, “Inshallah.”

It was midnight. Daniela got ready to go although Mariana tried to stop her. She went to the washroom to get fresh. Mariana told me to give her the bouquet and wish her best Valentine’s Day. Daniela came out with a mint look. I presented her with a bouquet and said, ”Daniela happy Valentine’s Day and be my Valentina." She accepted bouquet lovingly and hugged me and kissed me affectionately.

Mariana interrupted and said, “Now you can overnight to be with your Valentine.”

Daniela was blushing and looked down.  Daniela was a bit confused to make up her mind. With a fraction of second, Danie jumped and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me. I responded to her kiss with comeliness.  We continued kissing, and bouquet fell from her hand, but she was still hanging around me. Mariana was clearing the table and putting dishes away. Daniela was anticipating the move; her bag was on already on the floor.

She took my hand and looked at me with a smile, and her eyes were shining with excitement. We went into the bedroom; she unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands on my chest. I was caressing her back and sides. I touched her breast hesitatingly to see her reaction. She didn’t react and let me feel her freely. She unbelted my pant and pulled it down. She took my bulge in her hand and rubbing it slowly. I pulled her shirt up and helped me remove it. She had well-shaped tits never touched in a few years. I rubbed them, pushed them up and pressed them. She was feeling a surge in her body and standing on her toes with the touch of her breasts. She moaned when I squeezed her nipples between my fingers. She hugged me tightly, and her body quivered. I took her in my arms. She felt comfort in my arms and kissed me.

AriannaDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriannaDavis

She slipped down through my arms and was on her knees.  She rubbed my body with both her hands; she slowly brought her fingers close to my manhood. She took my hard penis in her hand, she pressed it, pulled up the skin, she brought her lips close to it, kissed it and sucked it slowly. She had swallowed the entire length. She closed her eyes and played on it. I was holding her head and running my fingers in her long black hair. She was deep-throating me in slow motion and taking it as deep as she could. Every suck was gratifying.  

She stood up and pulled my pant down on the ground. She also unbuttoned her pant and removed it. We both were standing naked and smiled in appreciation of our beautiful moment. She kissed me. I ran my hand on her back and felt her back down between her hips. I rubbed her gently; she spread her legs to feel my touch. She was wet when I reached her crack. I put her down on the bed. She was lying on the firm mattress with her hands up, legs apart an invitation to play with her beautiful petite body with firm well-mounded boobs, erected nipples and her shaved pussy. I laid on her to feel her body. I kissed her and covered her body.

We were so much into each other, I had no idea when we changed our positions, and we were in 69ing. Daniella was taking the full length into her mouth. I was licking her crack and sticking my tongue into her. I touched her and licked vulva, clitoris to taste her wetness. The current ran in her body, she moaned and groaned and heaved her body. I realized that she had an orgasm. She turned around while in the same position. He clenched me while she quivered. Her body still convulsed with orgasm. After a moment, she relaxed, kissed my crotch in admiration and turned around.

I saw her turned face with tears of joy. She took my face in her hands and kissed me eagerly to express her gratitude for the treasure she discovered in a passionate moment.  She hugged and implored me to insert her. I touched between her legs and felt her spasm moment. I rubbed her well-served vagina with the head of my hard one. I rubbed a few times, and she was whispering to put it in. I teased her. I pushed it in; she rippled and moaned. I drove a few times and in and out to make her receptive and comfortable. She responded to it.

I pumped her slowly then I increased my pace, and she was responding and carving more and more inside her with each stroke. I was pumping her like an engine to set the motion in rhythmically.

While I was pumping her, she had a surge in her body. She got stiff and stopped her breath. She moaned and had an orgasm with a big grunt. She tried to squeeze her legs but could not do it because I was between her legs. I forced to keet her legs wide open. I screwed her impetuously. Both were rocking in our hedonistic moment. I filled her with sperms. I shot a few streams deep inside her, and she was holding me tight while shooting my elixir in her. We both collapsed and entangled into each other. We were blissfully calm.

When we came out of reverie of wonders, we looked at each other; Daniela had a pleasant smile. We adored for a fabulous time.  We went to sleep into the arms of each other. We screwed two more times during the night.

Next morning, Mariana woke us up. She came with coffee in our room. We were naked in bed. Daniela got and hugged Mariana to thank her for such a wonderful time. Daniela had soared lips, soared breast and her nipples were purple. Her pussy ached and was wet. We had no idea how wild the last night was. Daniela expressed the joy of her soaring. She loved that moment. She finished her coffee and got ready and left for home.

It was a surprise for me that Mariana had allowed me to play with her friend. She told that Daniela had been without a man for long. She had mentioned many times to have good sex. Mariana added that this was the most opportune time to give her a surprise and excellent gift. I admired Mariana for a courageous decision and her consent.  She still considers me her Valentine, and I respect her feelings. I appreciate her big heart and generosity for her friend. It was the most meaningful Valentine’s Day for all us. I wish you all the best Valentine’s Day of your dream.  

 

Published 
Written by Proluvk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments