Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Doors Down

"He's not as good as he once was... but he's as once good as he ever was..."

17
11 Comments 11
5.5k Views 5.5k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Author's Notes

"I've decided that I've shared enough of my own personal stories for a while, so I'm sharing one of my best friend's stories. This happened to Mitch about 12 years ago, and I promise, I pumped him for every piece of information and dripping detail he could remember... <p> [ADVERT] </p>hope you enjoy."

August 5th, 2007:

After Mitch turned thirty, he was experiencing a lot of the same emotions that most people feel when they reach such a milestone birthday. Am I going to be doing this job forever? Is this where I’m going to live for the rest of my life? Is this all I’m going to amount to? Those types of things. As his mind considered these thoughts, he made the decision that maybe it was time for him to buy a house. He’d been renting a house and was not a huge fan of his landlord, a fairly harsh woman without much of a personality (well, that’s not fair… she had a LOT of personality--all of it bad).

So, he began his search and found a nice little house which he was pleased with. He made the purchase and settled in. He learned the names of his neighbors to the immediate left and right of his own home, but other than that, he did not pay much attention to who lived in the other houses near him... until May.

It was about the third week in May when he saw her for the first time. She was out for her morning jog wearing an excessively short pair of athletic shorts and a sports bra. Mitch was out working in his yard. Being a typical guy, his eyes had great difficulty making it past her legs. Once he got past her legs, he had to work even harder to get past her gorgeous, flat tummy with a little Playboy Bunny tattoo just to the left of her navel. And yes, once he got past her tummy… then he had to make it past the sports bra. (That’s right, Mitch, they bounce up and down when girls jog, keep working your way up… that’s a good boy.)

Finally, Mitch made eye contact. To his surprise, the girl smiled and waved. He instinctively waved back. At the same moment, another surprise jolted through him. He realized with a start that he knew this person. In fact, at one point in his life, he had known her quite well. He searched frantically for her name… Tori. By the time he had dredged this name from his memory, she was halfway down the block and Mitch was left behind, staring at hers.

He immediately felt guilty for checking her out as he had. Well, maybe he almost felt guilty. He had known Tori when she was a freshman in high school—a ninth-grader. No, Mitch wasn’t a ninth-grader himself that year. He was teaching the freshmen. It had been one of his first years of teaching. Mitch was twenty-three at the time. He remembered her quite well. She had been a cheerleader and very smart. Mitch had talked to her quite regularly in class. It seemed like so long ago. Now, he was thirty… and she was—Mitch quickly tried to do the math in his head—twenty-one? He guessed.

And so, the summer commenced. Tori jogging… Mitch watching. He quickly figured out that her home of origin was two houses down, on the other side of the street. He was also quick to discover that she jogged every single day. Usually about the same time in the morning but sometimes later. When she saw him out and about, she would always smile and wave, and of course, Mitch would always smile and wave back.

This was pretty much the extent of their interaction with each other until that Sunday at the beginning of August. Mitch was out mowing his yard. Mitch mowed his yard every Sunday, without fail. That Sunday was no different.

It was a hot and humid day. Of course it was hot and humid, it was August. Mitch had been out mowing for about forty-five minutes. He was completely filthy because his back yard was largely dirt with a few spots of grass here and there. He was also completely dripping with sweat. His tank top was soaked, his hair looked like he had just gotten out of a pool. Altogether, he was decidedly not looking his attractive best.

He had just stopped to empty the grass bag on his lawnmower. He gripped the heavy lawnmower bag, which was weighed down with slightly damp grass, and shook it. He was busy concentrating on his task, watching the grass fall into the waiting lawn bag.

“Hey there,” a sweet, feminine voice said behind him.

Caught off guard, Mitch jumped and turned around. It was Tori, out for her daily jog—same outfit as always—short athletic shorts and a sports bra. An outfit that Mitch never tired of.

She laughed. “Sorry, didn’t mean to startle you.”

Startle didn’t even begin to cover it. She’d never stopped and talked to him before, and now, the first time she does, he looked like—like—well, he looked like he’d just been mowing the yard for an hour. “Oh, it’s all right,” Mitch finally answered.

“So, I see you out here mowing all the time,” Tori started. “Do you mow every Sunday?”

“Every Sunday,” Mitch repeated. “Whether it needs it or not.” He then stopped and added, “Well, I mean, I don’t mow during the winter, obviously,” he joked. “That would just be silly.”

She giggled.  “Why Sunday?” she questioned.

Mitch shrugged. “The trash men come on Monday to take the bags away. That way, I don’t have to look at them sitting in my driveway.”

Tori nodded. “That makes sense. I should have known there was a practical reason. You always seemed to have a reason for everything you did in class.”

She remembered him at least, Mitch thought. “So, do you live just down the street there?” he said, searching for anything to keep the conversation going.

“Sort of,” she replied. “My parents live there. I lived there while I was growing up. But, I just finished college. So, I moved back home ‘til I can find a job.” She glanced at Mitch’s house. “Did you just move in? I know you didn’t live here when I was in school.”

“Yeah,” Mitch replied. “I moved here at the beginning of April,” he explained.

“That’s cool,” she said. “Hey, I need to get back to my jog, but we should get together sometime—maybe have a drink or two.”

Mitch smiled. “That’s sounds great, any time.” As soon as she said the words, Mitch instantly thought to himself, Yeah, sure. That’s just one of those things people say when they want to get out of a situation. So, her next words surprised him.

“How about this evening?” she offered.

Mitch raised his eyebrows, caught completely off guard for the second time in less than ten minutes.

Tori, misinterpreting his facial expression, immediately replied, “Oh, we don’t have to. It was just an idea. If you’d rather not—”

“No, this evening would be great!” Mitch cut her off. “Really, I would love to.”

“Great, how’s seven o’clock sound?” she asked. “That’ll give you a chance to get cleaned up,” she joked, giving his dirty shoulders a curious glance.

“Sounds fun,” Mitch answered. “I’ll see you then.”

It has been said before that no one cleans more quickly and more efficiently than a single man who believes he is about to get laid. Mitch hardly dared to speculate on how the evening might turn out, but he wasn’t taking any chances. As soon as he finished mowing, he took a shower. Then, he spent the next three to four hours of his life furiously cleaning his house from top to bottom.

He vacuumed the rug. He mopped the kitchen floor. He picked up the countless amounts of clutter around the living room. All those things that just never quite got put back in their proper spot, were returned to where they belonged. By six o’clock, he had his house looking as good as he could probably get it and decided to take another shower. Thirty minutes later, he was showered, had nice clothes on, and was ready to go.

So, he sat down and waited. And waited. And waited some more. Seven o’clock passed by and she had not arrived. 7:05 went by, then 7:10 and 7:15. At 7:25, Mitch was about to give up hope, thinking that she had either forgotten or was playing some sort of cruel joke on him… when the doorbell rang.

Mitch opened the door to find Tori, dressed in a short skirt and sleeveless top. It showed off her legs perfectly and accentuated all of her other physical assets as well.

“Come on in,” Mitch said awkwardly. As she stepped inside, Mitch wasn’t sure if he should close the front door or leave it open. He finally decided to leave it open, not wanting to seem too forward or aggressive.

“So, what do you have to drink?” Tori asked immediately.

Mitch shrugged, opening his refrigerator. “Well, I’ve got Coke, Dr. Pepper, some bottles of water, Sprite, there’s some cranberry juice in here too,” he suggested.

Tori giggled. “Oh come on, I mean, what do you really have to drink?”

A look of dawning comprehension crossed Mitch’s face. “Oh, you mean alcohol?”

“Duh,” she said jokingly. “Come on, I’m a college girl, what else would you expect?”

Mitch opened a cabinet. “Let’s see, I have rum, tequila, vodka—”

“That’ll work,” she said, cutting him off. “Vodka,” she repeated, seeing the confused look on Mitch’s face.

As he reached up and removed the vodka from the cabinet, she opened the refrigerator and grabbed two bottles of Sprite as well. Two glasses, some ice, Sprite, and vodka, and they returned to the living room, depositing themselves on Mitch’s couch.

Tori sat down on one end of the couch, and Mitch, ever being the gentlemen, placed himself at the opposite end.

“You don’t have to sit that far away from me,” she commented with a smile. That same smile she gave him every day as she jogged by. “I’m not going to bite,” she joked.

In response, Mitch moved to the middle couch cushion. The two turned towards each other and started talking like they were old friends—because they were. In some ways, it was just like eight years ago. They talked about old times and people they both knew. Tori told Mitch about her classmates and how many of them had already screwed up their lives. Mitch told Tori about some of the other teachers. Who was still there, who had moved on to other towns, or to different jobs.

“Refill your drink?” Tori said suddenly.

Mitch hadn’t even really noticed, but his glass was indeed empty. So was Tori’s. Without really waiting for a response, Tori bounced up off the couch, both glasses in hand and made her way to the kitchen. She returned a moment later, with fresh drinks for each of them.

“So,” she said, “Tell me something fun and crazy.”

Mitch chuckled. “Like what?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Tori said with a shrug. “Tell me the craziest thing you’ve ever heard about a teacher doing—preferably one that I know.”

Mitch thought about it for a few seconds before answering. “Okay, I’ve got one,” he started. “You remember Mrs. Taney, right?” he asked.

“Boy, do I?” Tori responded. “Of course, I do. She was our cheer sponsor my freshman and sophomore year.” She grinned. “She was a little hottie, she was.”

“Okay, well, a few years ago at the end-of-the-year faculty party, she and her husband were doing things on a pool table in the basement—and Ms. Eckhardt walked in on them!”

Tori crowed with laughter. “Oh, Ms. Eckhardt! From what I’ve heard about her, it’s probably surprising that little horn-dog didn’t join in with them.” She then paused and gave Mitch a serious look. “But seriously, Mitch, we need to talk about something—I can call you Mitch, can’t I?”

“Sure,” he replied.

She continued giving him a mock-serious expression. “You just said that she and her husband were ‘doing things’,” she scolded. “Did you mean that they were fucking?” she said the last word with emphasis.

“That’s what I meant,” Mitch replied.

“Then say it, damn it!” she laughed. “Come on, I’m twenty-one years old, I think I’m mature enough to hear you say a word like fucking.”

Mitch laughed.

“Nope, we’re not moving on until you say it!” she giggled, crossing her arms in mock-defiance. “Tell me again what Mrs. Taney and her husband were doing?”

Reluctantly, Mitch restated, “They were fucking,” he said.

“Where were they fucking?” Tori pressed.

“On a pool table,” Mitch continued.

“Now the whole thing, I know you can do this,” she teased.

“Mrs. Taney and her husband were fucking on a pool table,” Mitch repeated.

“That’s better,” she said with a sly grin. “Now, your turn,” she added quickly.

“My turn?” Mitch replied.

“Yeah, I asked you something, now you get to ask me something,” she explained.

Mitch sighed and took a big gulp from his glass. “Okay, sort of the same question. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever heard of someone doing?” he asked. “Someone I know,” he added.

Tori snorted with laughter. “Jeez, what haven’t I heard—I could probably tell you crazy stories all night, if I really wanted to,” she admitted. “But let’s see, okay, here’s a good one. You remember Kaylin? Kaylin Beck?”

“Yeah,” Mitch said, thinking back.

“Well, she and Devin fucked on the stage in the auditorium once,” Tori said, giggling.

“What?!” Mitch replied. “How in the world did they pull that one off?”

“It was during a basketball game,” Tori explained. “Everyone was in the gym—they weren’t. She said it was pretty easy, actually.”

“Wow,” Mitch said, impressed. “So, how about you?” Mitch asked before he could stop himself. “What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?”

Tori took a big gulp of her own drink while she considered the question. “Well, I don’t know if it’s the craziest thing I’ve ever done, but…” she paused for a moment, at least pretending like she didn’t want to admit what she was getting ready to say.

“What?” Mitch prodded.

“Well, you know, college is really fucking expensive these days,” she began.

Mitch nodded. “Tell me about it, it took me almost ten years to pay off my last student loan.”

“Right,” Tori agreed. “Well, the last two years, I was pretty desperate for cash, and quite frankly, I wanted to spend more than my parents were giving me. So, I got a job.”

“A job?” Mitch said. “That doesn’t sound too crazy.”

Tori grinned mischievously. “It was a job at a strip club. I’ve been stripping for two years.”

Mitch’s eyebrows stood at attention—and so did other regions of his anatomy. “I could see that,” he blurted out.

“What do you mean by that?” Tori shot back, pretending she was offended.

“I mean—I just meant—” Mitch stammered. “All I meant was, you’ve certainly got the body for it,” he offered. As he said the words, without meaning to, his eyes scanned down to her beautiful legs.

“Refill your glass?” Tori asked again.

Mitch glanced down, shocked. Sure enough, both glasses were once again empty. She departed to the kitchen once more, and returned with their third glass of Sprite and vodka. This time, when she returned, she handed Mitch his glass, but before returning to her seat, she stepped towards the open front door. She stayed there for a moment, staring through the glass screen door at the world beyond.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

“It’s exhilarating really,” she explained, “being up there on stage. All those men staring at my body, hooting and hollering, encouraging me—telling me how hot I am. I absolutely love it.” She took a big sip from her glass and shrugged. “Besides, I could make hundreds of dollars in one night. Sure beats the shit out of standing behind a cash register.” She then closed the door completely, locking it as she did so, and returned to the couch.

They continued talking about different things. However, with the ice broken and alcohol fueling the fire, their topics of conversation were increasingly sexual in nature. They continued pressing the envelope, asking each other inappropriate questions and having a blast in the process.

Little by little, Mitch had been inching closer to Tori. Or was it Tori that was inching closer and closer to Mitch? Either way, it occurred to Mitch that they were nearly touching, their faces just a few inches apart. At about the same moment he registered this, Tori’s lips pressed against his own. Just as she had been tired of waiting for Mitch to talk to her, she had talked to him. And just like she hadn’t waited for him to invite her over—she’d invited herself over. Now, she wasn’t about to wait for him to make the first move—so, she made it for him.

It was a short kiss, over too soon. Mitch could still taste the Sprite on her soft, sweet lips. She pulled away, staring deeply into his eyes.

“I notice you have a computer,” she said unexpectedly.

Yet again, Mitch found himself completely caught off guard. That had been the last thing he had expected her to say at that exact moment. “Uh—yeah,” he said weakly.

“May I borrow it for a second?” she asked coyly.

“Uh—sure, go right ahead,” Mitch said, almost disappointed. His sails were deflating rapidly.

Tori lifted herself from the couch and approached Mitch’s computer. Mitch watched curiously as she brought up the video for a song on YouTube. As the song started playing, Mitch instantly recognized it as “Cowboy” by Kid Rock.

As the song began, Tori proceeded to start dancing seductively. Mitch watched in fascination. She placed her hands on Mitch’s thigh and whispered in his ear. “Ever heard of a lap dance?” she said.

Mitch nodded.

“Have you ever had a lap dance?” she continued.

Mitch shook his head no, his breathing becoming more rapid as she wiggled back and forth in front of him.

“Well, you’re about to,” she said simply. With that, the song began in earnest and so did she. In a matter of seconds she had removed her top and skirt, leaving herself in just a bra and panties. A moment later, the bra was gone.

She straddled Mitch and ground her hips against his crotch. Her glorious breasts inches from his face. She raised her arms over her head and arched her back. Tori grabbed hold of the front of his shirt and pulled him forward just a little.

“We’re not in a club,” she said enticingly. “You know what that means?”

Mitch shook his head. He honestly didn’t know what it meant.

“It means you can touch me if you want to,” she said with a devilish grin.

With that, she stood up on the couch, her panties right in front of Mitch’s eyes. She gripped the back of his head and pushed his face between her legs as she gyrated along with the music. She turned around, giving Mitch an impressive view of her sculpted ass. She tugged the panties off.

With a tentative hand, Mitch reached up and felt her ass and thigh for the first time. As she spun back around, she dropped to his lap once more, grinding her hips and rubbing her now completely naked body against his fully clothed one. Mitch’s hands found her tits. They were so soft, yet firm at the same time.

She continued the dance through the remainder of the song, which lasted nearly five minutes. As the song wound down, she rested on his lap, still gently gyrating her hips. Her breathing heavy.

Mitch could tell she was turned on. It clearly aroused her to dance like that. He briefly wondered if it was the nature of their past association that stimulated her.

These thoughts were quickly swept away by the sensation of her lips against his once more. As she kissed, he wrapped his arms around her. She slid one hand between his legs, feeling his massive erection through his jeans.

He kissed at her neck and chest and then buried his face in her tits. He took each nipple between his lips, delicately teasing each with his tongue. They were already erect. She moaned softly. A moment later, she reached down and helped Mitch remove his shirt, lifting it up and over his head.

Tori wriggled away from him and slithered onto the floor. She gazed up at him, between his legs, and reached for his crotch once more. In a matter of seconds, she had his jeans unzipped and pulled down around his calves. She leaned forward and took Mitch’s cock deep into her mouth.

She slurped at his dick for a few seconds before rolling her tongue across his head. She flicked her tongue back and forth. She gazed up at him, a longing look etched on her face. The combination of the situation, the sensation, and the entire experience was more than Mitch could take. In a matter of seconds, his breathing intensified and his eyes rolled back in his head.

“I’m really close,” he managed to mutter, a split second before he flooded her mouth with his cum. She swallowed the load and continued sucking for a few seconds, savoring every last drop that Mitch had to offer.

As Mitch sighed deeply, trying to regain his stamina, she slowly stood up. She took two steps towards Mitch’s bedroom and gave him the finger. No, not that finger. The “beckoning” finger. The “follow me to bed” finger.

Mitch dutifully extracted himself from the couch and followed. By the time he reached the bedroom, she was already crawling onto his bed.

“This comforter’s so soft, it feels so good against my skin,” she commented.

Mitch joined her on the bed and kissed her as she felt his chest with her hands.

“You’re stronger than I expected,” she observed, massaging his shoulders. “That was one of the things that really caught my attention this afternoon,” Tori admitted as she planted a kiss on his neck. “You were out there in that tank top, dumping that grass bag. I could see every muscle in your shoulder. It was hot.”

As she spoke, Mitch’s hands began exploring Tori’s body. Her shoulders. Her torso. Her ass. Her silky smooth legs. He eased his hand down the outside of her thigh and then slowly brought it back up the inside. He could feel how hot she was between her legs. He willed his hand to go a few inches more and he could also feel how wet she was between her legs. His fingers teased at her opening. She spread her legs further apart. He slid a finger inside. She gasped.

His fingers worked deftly, slipping in and out, over, as he inserted, massaged, and rubbed. She gasped again—a soft, breathy sound.

“Go down on me,” she whispered.

Once again, Mitch was taken by surprise. “What?” he asked stupidly.

Tori giggled. “Did I stutter? Eat me out,” she commanded again, before adding, “please?” in a pouty voice.

Mitch positioned himself accordingly. His face between her legs, with a beautiful thigh on either side. For a moment, he gazed intently at the pussy in front of him. It was glorious. The most beautiful, perfectly sculpted pussy he had ever seen in his life. A perfect, rounded, completely shaven mound, symmetrical labia, a narrow slit, topped off with a little knob of a clit.

He kissed delicately at first, taking in the smell, the smooth feeling of its baldness. Then a gentle lick. Finally, he plunged his tongue inside. From somewhere above, Tori moaned. Mitch stabbed his tongue in as deep as he could, savoring the tangy flavor. Tori’s hand found the back of his head, and she dug his face in even further.

“Oh, God, that feels good!” she panted.

Mitch gripped her thighs with each hand as she raised her ass off the bed. Her hips started gyrating once more, just like they had when she had been dancing for Mitch. She raised one arm above her head and gripped Mitch’s headboard.

Mitch’s tongue found that knob, just above her slit. He concentrated on it, rapidly flicking back and forth. As he did, he slipped a finger back inside her. She squirmed. His tongue dove deeply into her snatch. He worked diligently, darting his tongue back and forth between her slit and her clit.

He focused once more on the knob, stroking it with his tongue. Tori writhed in ecstasy. She raised her ass higher and higher, forcing her pussy further into Mitch’s face. Her knees trembled. Her ass quaked. Her thighs quivered. Finally, she squealed. A high pitch wheeze. Her ass instantly collapsed to the bed, as her knees went upwards, towards her chest.

“Dear God,” she finally said a moment later, gasping for breath. “You’re pretty good at that.”

Mitch returned to her side and held her. He comforted her in his arms for several minutes, caressing her body, kissing her breasts. Giving her Playboy Bunny tattoo a close-up examination with his lips.

“I can see you have—um—revived yourself,” Tori teased. “I can feel that thing stabbing me in the thigh, down there.”

Mitch chuckled. “It has a mind of its own, sometimes.”

“I’ll say it does,” Tori agreed. “A mind of its own and it knows where it wants to go.”

“Are you ready for that?” Mitch asked delicately.

“I’m still a little wiped out, but yeah, I want it bad,” Tori replied simply. “Doggy style.” With obvious effort, she rolled herself over. Mitch could tell that she hadn’t been joking about still being exhausted from her orgasm. She got to her knees and spread her legs apart slightly.

Mitch moved behind her and placed his hands on her smooth ass, sliding them to her torso. He positioned his cock against the lips of her slit and pushed inside. As he did, he could feel her thighs tremble once more. She made a noise that almost sounded painful.

“Are you okay?” he asked, afraid he had hurt her.

“Oh, fuck. You’re bigger than I thought you’d be, but it feels good,” she moaned.

He thrust in and out, slowly at first. The sounds she made indicated that he was doing the right thing. Back in, and back out, his strokes quickened. Soon, his hips took over and seemed to be thrusting of their own accord. He started pounding her in and out as fast and as hard as he could.

“Fuck me harder!” she shouted. “Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!” she repeated the phrase over and over.

Mitch reached out, running his hands up and down the length of her body as his cock continued to pump her. He wrapped his arms around her and held on to her tits. As he did, she dropped her shoulders lower, hiking her ass in the air, which allowed him to pile drive her from above. She shook her hips, adding her own motion to his.

Mitch could feel his orgasm approaching. He wanted it to last as long as possible, but it was inevitable. He was nearly hyperventilating and so was she. He took several quick, involuntary breaths. His stomach tightened. His hips thrust forward, shoving his cock as far into her as he could get it. The muscles in ass ached. His cock erupted and he could feel his cum surging deep inside her. He grasped her hips. He bent over, laying his chest against her back.

The two of them collapsed to the bed. Both totally exhausted. Mitch was still on top of her, covering her body with his own. His spent appendage slowly slipping out of her.  After a long, quiet moment, he lowered his head and kissed her.

“That was really good,” she sighed.

Mitch mumbled an agreement. “You’re awesome, you know that?” he managed to say.

She giggled, and shrugged off the compliment. “You know why I like doggy style?” she asked as Mitch rolled off of her and to her side.

“Why’s that?” he wondered.

“Deeper penetration,” she answered. “Way deeper penetration. Feels so fucking good.”

They lay next to each other for another long moment, Mitch inspecting every inch of Tori’s incredible body. Wondering to himself how he possibly could have gotten so lucky to end up in a situation like this.

Tori smiled at him. “Earlier, you asked me what the craziest thing I had ever done was,” she started. “Well, giving one of my former teachers a lap dance and then a blowjob would rank right up there towards the top.” She giggled.

Mitch laughed as well, but otherwise, wasn’t sure how to respond.

“Maybe not the craziest,” she added with a wink, “but it’s up there.”

Tori stayed in Mitch’s bed for a long time that evening. They fucked a couple more times, and Tori swallowed another load of Mitch’s cum. Finally, sometime close to one o’clock in the morning, they took a shower together and Tori explained that she needed to leave.

“My parents are going to be seriously wondering where I am,” she said with a chuckle. “I walked over here, after all.” She kissed him goodbye and made her way to the door.

Tori kept jogging every day and Mitch waved to her just like before. She never came over again, and a couple weeks later, she moved away. But Mitch will forever be grateful to her for the incredible evening she shared with him, one hot August night.

 

Author’s note:

Okay, let’s get this out of the way right now… so, yeah, Mitch fucked one of his former students. Don’t be too hard on the guy though. After all, it was she who seduced him. She knew exactly what she was after and she got it. She bagged her prize. She mounted her trophy for the summer, I guess (or better said, her trophy mounted her). She was a consenting adult and so was he. They had a really good time and absolutely neither one of them regretted it.

And seriously… it happens. I mean, it probably happens WAY more often than people realize it does. We’re all human and we all have attractions to one another.

Believe it or not, sometimes it can even happen without one or the other realizing it’s happening. Let me just give you a totally hypothetical scenario. Let’s say for example—again, this is totally hypothetical—that a thirty-two-year-old single female teacher is out at a night club, and she happens to meet another young woman who’s about twenty-five. And unbeknownst to her, this other young woman was a former student of hers. How could she not realize that? Well, let’s just say, for the sake of argument, that this other young woman had completely changed her appearance, had much shorter hair than she had when I knew—I mean, than when this teacher knew her… and she introduced herself with her middle name, rather than her first name—which only further created a disconnect between name and face recognition.

The two hit it off at the club and, lo and behold, they end up in bed together. Okay, I admit it, that totally happened to me, no shit. One-night stand… guilty as charged. She didn’t tell me who she was until after we’d put our tongues in each other’s pussies. Did she know who I was? Hell yes, she did. She told me later that she didn’t think I would be interested in her, if I knew who she was. Seriously?! Her hair was long and blonde when I knew her. It was short and purple when I met her in the club! And again, she was like twenty-five when it happened.

So, enough about that. Let’s get back to Mitch and Tori for a moment. I asked Mitch why he thought this was a one-time encounter. How come Tori never came back for seconds…. And he said that his best guess is that she was just living out a fantasy. A sexual bucket-list item, if you will. She wanted to bed a former teacher… and, well, mission accomplished.

Not that he minds… it was an awesome night for both of them. One that he wouldn’t change for the world.

 

Published 
Written by heathermeinders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments