Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming a Breeder

"How one young woman discovered her need for getting bred with fresh creampies."

50
11 Comments 11
41.8k Views 41.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

For a teenage girl, who developed an appetite for sex and a womanly figure from the ripe young age of seventeen, contraception was always something at the forefront of my mind. In my first few years of sexual activity my contraception method was the pill, then as my daily dose of cum shots grew, so did the seriousness of my contraception method, progressing to the contraceptive implant.

I must admit, although I have not had many sexual partners I am extremely sexually active, but looking back at the first times when I made love to men, I would very rarely use condoms. I always believed this was down to the lack of sensuality about pausing to put a condom on a man, until one weekend when I discovered the real reason behind my lack of love for latex.

At the age of twenty four, I made the decision to take the contraceptive implant out after seven years of use, and adopt a lighter hormone method. This method could be implemented as early as one week after the implant was removed, which left me with the problem of one week being off contraception completely.

Immidetily, this came up as a red flag. I am in a relationship which is providing me with the best sex of my life, on average I would say I'm gifted ten beautiful creampies a week, leaving me feeling like the cat who has got the cream, literally. 

This was not the only problem, the second concern is that my partner openly admits to being extremely fertile. This is not even something that needs to be voiced, as a woman I think we can detect when a guy will be 1. a good fuck and 2. carrying strong and sweet sperm and me, being the lucky lady that I am detected both the moment I laid eyes on my current partner, James.  

As for myself, I am an extremely feminine fuck machine, long blonde hair with dark brown eyes. I have large breasts, well over one handful in size, and a tight waist. I know that I am an extremely sexual person, and one of my favourite feelings is walking down the street hand in hand with my man, while other men look on. Other men just know from one look at me that I get completely fucked and dominated on a daily basis, I almost hear their thoughts how they wish it was them getting to fuck me, not my boyfriend. This is something that turns me and my boyfriend on and I often go to work with his come in my panties, hoping my male colleauges can smell how well I've been fucked.

The resolution for one week without contraception was mutually decided. We would use condoms for one week. After all, how bad could it be? 

When arriving back at our apartment I felt an excitement that I had never felt before. And, even stronger than the feeling of excitement I also had a strong feeling of hunger. I knew deep down we would not be using a single condom that week, and so did James.

I quickly ran a cold shower, hoping this would calm the heat I was feeling between my legs, and hide how wet I was. I could already feel the vulnerability my body held, and the bigger turn on was how powerful I perceived my boyfriend to be. He became an impregnator, someone who, if he decided to come deep inside me, could get me pregnant with a beautiful baby boy. 

When I came out the shower, my pierced nipples were standing to attention, looking X-rated. I brushed my long blonde hair and reapplied some red lipstick, a signature look when I want to get fucked, dried myself off, and went in search of James. 

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

When I found James on the sofa I straddled him straight away and began kissing his ear and the nape of his neck. Straight away I felt his cock harden in his jeans. 

I started to grind on his jeans, the friction rubbing against my clit and starting to get me off. I began moaning while grinding down on him, my pussy not searching for the friction of his jeans, but more what was in his jeans. After one minute James was panting and I was a wet desperate mess, mewing to have him inside me. It didn't take long before James quickly pushed me off him leaving me to fall on to the sofa. I lay down on my back patiently, awaiting in anticipation the fucking that I was about to receive. 

He slowly took off his jeans revealing a hard, thick seven inch cock, already dripping pre-cum. James climbed on top of me parting my legs and stretching me open, rubbing his hard cock against my wet opening. 

I moaned while grinding myself against him, desperate to have him inside me. At that moment, I remembered we were not using a condom, nor was I on contraception. 

Instead of pushing James off, I dug my nails into his tight ass cheeks, and begged for him to fuck me harder. 

I needed him, like I have never needed anything before in my life. The desperation for him to come inside my pussy took over my mind. I started pleading, then begging and then making noises that I didn't recognise to be human.

I begged him to impregnate me, to push his strong sperm into my tight innocent little pussy. James was fucking me harder than he ever had before, he was so deep inside me the tip of his cock was hitting my cervix wall, causing me to scream in ecstasy. 

I begged for his babies, for his strong sperm deep inside me, for him to come deep into my belly and to give me the baby bump I didn't know I wanted till we started fucking ten minutes before. 

James was grunting too, restraining himself from releasing on of the biggest loads he had saved up. The look on his face was almost one of pain; pleasure mixing with the strength it was taking him to refrain from erupting inside my innocent unprotected little pussy. 

It was only a few more strokes of begging to have that creampie, making all my wildest dreams come true. 

James came like a rocket. I have never felt such a big cock pulse the way it pulsed that night. I felt the come hit so deep inside me, I thought it would take days to come out. There was so much thick precious sperm it started spilling out of me onto the leather couch. I quickly gathered it up and started pushing it back to me, desperate for as much of Daddy's come inside me as possible.

That week was a record week for us. I have never had so much come in my pussy. I have never felt so sexually charged and loved the feeling of walking around with strong potent come inside my pussy, fertilizing my little egg. I never understood the sheer power of the roles of men and women until I held the burning desire to be fucked and bred, that week of my life led to me becoming a 10/10 fetish breeder...

That story, of course, is for another time. 

 

 

Published 
Written by JessicaxRabbit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments