Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cambodian Delights

"More than five-star treatment at a luxury hotel"

24
7 Comments 7
12.4k Views 12.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Before arriving in Siem Reap I had already spent three days in Phnom Penh doing research for my employer and was already exhausted. Luckily to save time, my resort, adjacent to the temples, had laid on a helicopter to fly me straight in. The views across Angkor Wat were simply breathtaking as we approached, almost making up for the trip so far. Sadly, I knew I wouldn't have time to explore them.

Arriving at my white minimalistic resort tucked away in the jungle I was struck by its beauty. It certainly felt like an oasis amid the chaos of the famously touristy town. Checking in, I was led to a stunning, $2,500 per night pool suite to relax.

Knowing I had a packed schedule for the next few days, I took a dip in the pool and then dried off in the early evening sun. Strolling into my massive open plan room, I lazily ordered the day’s three-course set menu to be brought to me. I ate alone and was asleep by 10 pm. 

The following morning, as I finished my breakfast, a cute Cambodian lady approached. Much to my surprise, she spoke with a perfect American accent as she introduced herself as Kim. 

“I’m the client relationship manager, shall we get started?” she asked, in a very businesslike manner. 

“Sure,” I replied, really not looking forward to yet another tour around a five-star hotel, assessing it’s suitability for my company’s clients.

Walking through the resort, Kim turned out to be quite easy to talk to and didn’t lay it on too thick. About halfway through her pitch, I broached the topic of her accent. She explained that she’d been born in Long Beach after her parents fled from the Khmer Rouge. After high school, she'd graduated from Penn and then joined this luxury hotel chain.

“You’re kidding!” I exclaimed, “I was class of 2000, when did you graduate?”

“You’re shitting me! I was 2004,” she replied slapping my arm as she did so.

The rest of the tour was spent reminiscing about our times at college, familiar hangouts, notorious frat parties and how we both hated the winters. 

As we completed our schedule she casually stated: “You must love these trips! Not having to pay for anything and staying at the best hotels.”

“Not really. They’re a lot of work and I never get to do anything fun or even get a real taste of the country,” I said. Adding: “I barely even get a chance to have a drink, I’m too busy scouting locations.”

“What’s your favourite drink,” she asked, “I’ll make sure there’s one brought to your room at the end of the day.”

“I’ve been in a bit of a bourbon binge recently,” I told her truthfully.

“Not that common in Cambodia and it might make you seem way too American,” she joked, “anyway, good luck with the rest of your day.”

With several hours to go before lunch, I headed off to visit Kim’s rival hotels and the finest restaurants in Siem Reap. I knew I had a full day, but even I underestimated just how much so. Finally, at just after 11 pm I got back, exhausted.

As I lay on my king-size bed surfing the internet there was an unexpected knock at my door. Looking through the peephole I was delighted to see Kim outside. Opening  it I exclaimed: “Kim, great to see you, what are you doing here?”

“I told you I'd had a drink sent to your room,” she said as she pulled a bottle of Bulleit from behind her back.

“Where did you get that?” I asked, both surprised and happy.

“There’s nothing I can’t do in this town,” she replied, very pleased with herself.

I invited her in and asked if she’d like to join me for a drink. “I’d love to,” she beamed back to me.

As I handed Kim her bourbon I took the opportunity to really check her out for the first time. Despite being in her work uniform of a dark grey pencil skirt with a matching jacket, white fitted shirt and black heels, she still cut a stylish figure. 

She was about an inch shorter than me, with long jet-black hair which framed her slightly rounded face beautifully. Her amazingly deep, brown eyes seemed almost too large for such a delicate face. Although the outfit concealed her figure, I could tell she was in very good shape.

The Bulleit slipped down easily, we chatted and joked totally at peace with one another. She told me how she had ended up back in her parents’ home country, and I explained how my life had lead me here. I didn’t even notice when she slid her jacket off to be more comfortable.

After more than an hour of drinking, I needed the bathroom, so I made my excuses. As I relieved myself, I remember thinking how do I close this now? She was clearly interested but hadn't made a move and I definitely didn’t want to overstep any boundaries. My boss would be furious if we were unpopular at this particular hotel group.

Returning, I saw Kim standing and thought she was about to leave. Instead, she walked towards me, her striking eyes never breaking contact with mine. One hand reached for her shirt buttons and the other behind her. She effortlessly stepped out of her skirt as it fell to the floor and flung off her shirt off with ease.

I’m sure she saw my excitement because she smiled as I took in the view. Her boobs were much bigger than I had thought and were only held back by a sexy, white lace bra. The smooth, flat stomach of a fitness fanatic lead to a matching small pair of white lace boy shorts. Combined, the sexy lingerie highlighted her fantastic light brown skin and physique perfectly.

As she sashayed towards me I took no time in ripping my shirt off and removing my shoes. Before I had a chance to undo my chinos she embraced me, pulling me tight into her heaving chest.

Passionately our mouths met,  as our tongues fought each other for access. Her hands roamed across my back and down to my bum, as mine grabbed her head and pulled her mouth harder onto my own. 

Not wasting a second, I quickly popped the clasp on her bra, allowing those magnificent tits free. As it fell to the floor, I was honestly surprised at how large her breasts were for such a petite and sporty lady.

Taking her hand, I led her to the bed and we fell onto it in a deep embrace. My face was soon buried between her boobs as she grabbed for my belt.

“It’s been so long,” she said, breathlessly, yanking my trousers open. Within seconds I was wriggling free of them, my boxers and socks. “Oh, yes,” she purred, as her hands grasped my already solid cock.

Reaching between her thighs, I began rubbing her pussy through her damp lacy shorts. As her moans increased, I eased them around her hard ass. Pulling ourselves apart for a moment, I slid her panties off, exposing a beautifully trimmed pussy with a large but short V-shaped area of pubes.

“Please, just fuck me,” she begged.

I didn’t need telling twice! Carefully positioning myself between her thighs I eased my throbbing dick into her entrance. Now surprisingly wet, my cock began slipping in, as she moaned with pleasure.

“Oh yes, yes,” she cried before I was even halfway in.

Gradually withdrawing, I began driving deeper and deeper with each thrust, until I was fully inside her. By now her face was contorted with ecstasy. Once she was comfortable with my entire length I began varying my pace in response to her sounds.

“That’s it, yes, yes, yes!” she groaned as I kept working her pussy. Despite her obvious pleasure, it didn’t sound like she was near to cumming. 

Determined to please her, I grabbed her legs and pushed them further and further back until they were either side of her head. With the new sensations, her breathing rapidly changed, while I matched her moans with my pace.

“Oh, oh, oh. Fuck yes, right there, there. Right fucking there!” she cried as I felt her orgasm building. Faster I went; harder I drove and soon there was no turning back.

“Yes, yes, yes, YES!,” she screamed as the ripples of passion tore through her body. The clenching of her tight passage and the scalding burst of her cum was more than I could withstand. A weird yelp escaped my lips as I deposited my load deep inside her fiery pussy.

As my climax subsided I collapsed onto her, panting, while she wrapped her arms around me. Slowly we recovered and my cock slipped out of her, swiftly followed by a stream of my cum.

"That was fucking hot,” I told her honestly.

To my surprise, she replied, “Thank you! I really needed that,” before turning to kiss me. Kim hopped from the bed, grabbing a tissue as she went, and headed to the bathroom. Having cleaned up she returned to the bed and lay in my arms.

“Do you think you’ll be able to do that again?” she asked hopefully.

“I’m sure I will, just give me a few minutes,” I replied, hoping to god that it would be true.

Without missing a beat, Kim stood up once more and said: “Let’s take a dip to cool off.”

So we headed outside into the balmy night air.

My private courtyard and pool looked amazing in the glow of the moon and the atmospheric lighting. But it paled into insignificance compared to the sight of Kim’s sexy body, and particularly her shapely ass, descending into my pool.

Diving beneath the water, she soon popped up flicking her hair from her face enticingly, as her huge tits burst into view. The water felt amazing on my skin as I reached for Kim. Together we hugged, laughed and chatted as my body reset in preparation for round two. My erection quickly started to return as I played with Kim.

Intrigued and potentially foolishly, I asked: “Earlier you said it had been a long time, but, surely a stunning woman like you is always in demand? Just how long has it been?”

Kim explained that she was forbidden from sleeping with hotel guests, and apart from them, she really didn’t have time to meet anyone else.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

“The last time before tonight was just over a year ago when I was at home,” she admitted shyly, “plus Cambodian men are crap in bed.”

“We’d really better make it a night to remember then,” I replied wickedly, as I grabbed her tightly, my engorged cock pressing into her stomach. While our tongues danced in each other’s mouths I felt her strong legs wrap around my waist. Picking her up with ease, I carried her back to the bed and dropped her gently as I knelt before her.

Still wet from the pool, I parted her thighs and leant in, eager to reach her cunt. The closer I got the more the smell of chlorine was overpowered by a new, yet delightfully familiar aroma. Her pussy smelled fresh, with a hint of musk and a fruity tinge. As my tongue met her lips she moaned, slowly I allowed my tongue to part her lips. But it seemed the pool had tightened her up.

Secretly I was delighted. If I really wanted to taste her, I was going to have to work for it. With her legs open wide, I brushed my fingers along each thigh, lightly touching the very outside of her lips. Gradually I began licking the top of each leg, then upwards passed the smoothly waxed area to her pubic hair. Carefully I tugged them, eliciting a stream of groans.

With each trace of my tongue, I allowed my face to brush her and my warm breath to waft over her most sensitive area. Soon my work began to pay off and I could feel her hips move as her lips began to part.

Teasingly, I slipped the tip of my middle finger just inside the outer edges and ran it her entire length while staring into her eyes. For the first time since before the pool, I felt her wetness.

“You want me to lick it, don’t you?” I asked, already knowing the answer. Before Kim had a chance to reply, I licked the inside of her pussy lips. They parted like the proverbial Red Sea at the warmth of my tongue.

“Ohh yes,” she murmured.

Now I really set to my task and immersed myself in her intimate passage. Licking and lapping from the very bottom to the top, with each probe I felt her inner lips relaxing and her pussy getting wetter. Soon the precious jewel of her clit showed itself and I knew she was going to get off.

With my middle finger sliding into her, my tongue began teasing her clitoris. Slow circles, to begin with, then building both pace and strength as she began to pant.

“Ah, ah, ah. There, there. Right there. Oh YES!,” she screamed as my tongue worked hard. Her breath became laboured, her hips started bucking hard and I felt her clamping on my finger. Telling she was very close, I slipped a second finger inside and sucked her bullet-hard clit into my mouth.

That set her off like a firework. She shook, she convulsed, she panted, she screamed and her pelvis rammed into my face. Ignoring her sounds and movements, I kept at my task, working my fingers and tongue like never before.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to cum,” she yelled, “fuck yes, yes. I’m cumming.”

With that she let loose and her whole pussy tried to suck my hand inside her, while a gush of cum ran across my face. I revelled in the glorious flavour. It was as warm, scented and delicious as anyone else’s, but Kim’s had an exotic and even spicy edge to it.

Looking up, I saw her still shaking from her climax, and thought I’d try something which had worked with other women. Removing my tongue, I propped myself on my elbows and began vigorously rubbing her clitoris and across her whole pussy. I built my pace and pressed harder and harder until my hand was a blur.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” she groaned, and faster I went. “Ugh, ugh, ugh, UGH,” she grunted, and still faster I went. By now her juices were splashing everywhere with each stroke and her delicious aroma filled the air.

After another five minutes of her grunts, she started twitching and her sounds became more animal-like in nature. Her eyes were now closed, her hips rocking and her body shaking.

Suddenly she roared: “FUCK!” and squirted. 

The stream of hot cum must have flown two feet, shooting off the bed. Still, I didn’t stop and was rewarded with yet another jet of cum, this one I caught with my mouth. Instantly a third burst sprang from her, soaking my face.

As she began to pull away, panting and heaving from her orgasm my fingers eased their work. I climbed from between her thighs and leant up to her ear, whispering: “You taste so fucking good!” as I kissed her deeply.

Licking her juices from my lips, she gasped: “Th-that's n-never h-happened, b-before.” As she recovered and began breathing more slowly, she looked at me and asked with a grin: “So did you get that taste of Cambodia you were looking for?”

I knew that she still needed to recover more, so I began spooning, holding her as she regained control. Both of us lay there soaked in the litres of cum she had launched across my bed.

Gradually she came back to the moment, and could obviously feel my hard-on pressing into her butt cheek. Soon she reached behind her and began stroking my cock.  We were both covered in her fluids, so despite not being inside her since before our swim, her hand easily slid over my manhood.

Chancing my luck, I gently lifted her leg and edged my penis towards her asshole.  With the first touch Kim flinched, but soon nestled back into place and, controlling my dick, she slid the tip into her butt.

“Ooh, ooh,” she moaned, still holding me back. I laid perfectly still as she accepted her anal intrusion. As she settled down, she pushed back slightly, taking more of me inside her. 

“Slowly, please! Be gentle. I haven’t done this in a very long time,” she urged nervously.

Touching her shoulder, I reassuringly said: “You’re in charge, take it as slow as you need.”

Without me moving, Kim gradually eased herself onto my dick, as much as possible while spooning. Soon, she was gently rocking back and forth, pulling my cock out until just before my head stretched her anus. Then pushing back as far as possible.

“That’s it. Keep going, keep going,” I implored, still a long way from cumming. Suddenly she pulled back a touch too far and I popped out of her butt.

Seizing the moment, I pulled her onto her back and pushed her legs over her head once more. I desperately wanted to cum in her ass, but I also wanted to see Kim’s adorable face as I did so.

With her legs over her shoulders, her anus was pulled open and ready for me. I added some saliva and edged inside. As I passed half my length, I knew we were in uncharted territory, so took my time. With each additional inch, Kim shifted under me and groaned.

But soon I was fully inside her. Knowing how important it is, I rested in place, allowing her to fully stretch out. Moments later I was able to start fucking that tight ass for the first time. And boy was it fantastic.

With each withdrawal, I pulled out until my swollen head was actually stretching her anus, then pushed back until my balls slapped into her cheeks. With each action, she relaxed more, and I could speed up. Soon my sac was slapping her ass loudly. I was able to fully pull out, watching her pick insides pulsate, before her dark anus closed and I penetrated her again.

“Oh yes, yes, yes,” she cried with each withdrawal. While moaning and groaning: “Ughh, ohh, ahh,” with each entrance. The grip her rear passage had on my dick was unbelievable and I knew I wouldn’t last too long. So I kept alternating pace, begging my orgasm to stay away — I was loving this too much to cum right now.

But I couldn’t, the look on her face, sheer pleasure mixed with a tinge of pain, was way too much for me. Combined with her clamping down on my dick, I simply couldn't hold back.

“Oh my god, that’s it, that’s it, cum in my ass. Cum in my ass!” Kim implored, sensing my orgasm rising.

“Yes, yes, YES!” I screamed as I fired shot after shot deep inside her anus. My vision seemed to blur as I collapsed on top of Kim, sweat dripping from my brow and my cock still buried inside her.

For several minutes I stayed that way, my dick sporadically twitching, squeezing a little more cum out each time. Slowly I gained my senses and pulled out of her ass, rolling off so we could embrace face-to-face.

“I hope you enjoyed that, because I sure did,” I told her.

“It was incredible! I so needed that,” she replied, kissing me sincerely.

We lay there in post-sex bliss, holding and stroking one another until we drifted off to sleep.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” Kim exclaimed, waking me from my deep slumber. As my eyes opened, I was delighted to see her naked body still next to me in bed.

“What?” I mumbled, staring at the clock and seeing it was only 7 am — we’d been asleep for about four hours.

“I need to be in work in one hour, and I’m still in your room stinking of sex! And I have your cum in my ass! My boss will already be here and will see me arrive and not through the front door,” she explained. “I’m going to lose my fucking job!”

Pulling myself together, I was proud that I came up with a plan within seconds.

I told her that I’d leap in the shower, head for breakfast and ask for the manager. Keen to woo my company, I was sure he’d come to see me. That would give her the chance to shower, put back on yesterday’s clothes, and sneak by the dining room while I distracted her boss.

Kim was dubious but had no other option. She gave me her number and I left the room for breakfast. With fifteen minutes to go until Kim was due for work, I summoned the manager. As he approached, I texted Kim, then chatted with him about how amazing his hotel was, making up a fake possible event to keep his attention. I never even noticed as Kim slipped by and into her office, unseen by her boss.

Kim was very, very appreciative that I managed to save her job. We fucked on each of my remaining two nights in Siem Reap — although she was careful not to fall asleep again. I truly hope she’s still working there the next time I’m in town.

Published 
Written by LondonLimey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments