Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Chapter 2

"Our First Hotel Rendezvous"

10
2 Comments 2
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"These stories or chapters of my time with Kelly are true, with minor literary embellishments."

In the first chapter, I explained how Kelly and I met. We were two lonely people in loveless, sexless marriages. We met on an adult dating site, chatted, texted and sexted for weeks before we actually met. The culmination of those events was the most sensual lovemaking session of my life. Now we continue:


We hadn't seen each other for a few days but had kept up a barrage of texts, in which we now included emojis and short sayings that represented our thoughts and growing feelings.


One morning I received this text: "Are you cut?" Now I knew that after our first meeting she knew full well that I was circumcised at birth. Then it dawned on me. We were bareback a few days earlier and she must be wondering and hoping that I was now shooting blanks.


I assured her that I was and had had a vasectomy years earlier. She was extremely relieved and happy.


Our next adventure was at a hotel overnight in a neighboring town that was just far enough for no one at home to question why either us was staying overnight.


Since I had to work nearby, Kelly went ahead to the hotel and checked in. She put on a sexy negligee and waited for me to arrive. She had texted me the room number so I went right on up. After I knocked on the door she opened it just enough to peek out, then stepped back to open the door wide enough to let me in.


Knowing that I like purple, Kelly was wearing a dark purple translucent nightgown. It was just dark enough to hide everything but sheer enough to be enticing. As I entered, I was overwhelmed. This lady had taken the time to make herself even more beautiful, for me. I dropped my suitcase and swept her up in my arms to give her a kiss designed to show her my appreciation. By the time that kiss ended we had fallen onto the bed, were panting and laughing.


I couldn't believe my luck at finding this wonderful woman. The timing had been perfect for us both.


We were like teenagers left alone for the weekend. We had no finesse. We just started stripping our clothes off and were soon kissing again, only naked this time. Once again, though, I wanted to taste her. I love going down on a woman. I love the feel and taste of a sexually aroused pussy.


I started kissing my way down her body. I stopped for a while to properly pay tribute to those perfect breasts. I kissed my way down her right breast until I found her adorable little pink nipple. I suckled on it until it was eraser hard. Her breathing had picked up its pace and turned into moans of excitement.

Being a bit of a tease, I acted as if I was just going to continue my journey south eliciting a moan of despair. I just smiled at her reaction and returned to give her left breast an equal amount of time and attention. Her moans changed tone to moans of joy and lust.


In time, I stopped suckling to resume my journey. I finally found myself faced with her lovely pussy. I liked to refer to as her Vertical Lips. My goal was to bring her to orgasm orally, but also tease her some more as well. I planted kisses all over her pubic mound and inner thighs but not yet on those luscious lips. A little sensual or sexual torture to increase desire and sensitivity, also to help me achieve my goal of an oral orgasm.


I kissed my way around and finally to the lower part of her slit. I gently parted her lips with my tongue, just barely, for more intimate torture. Her moans were exquisite! I sucked up her drops of anticipation as I licked up toward her clit, they were drops of ambrosia.


Next, I licked back down but I actually penetrated her labia totally enjoying her response. Her hips rose off the bed trying to impale herself on my tongue. Instead, as I licked up to her clit, I inserted first one finger then two. I was finger fucking her wonderfully tight pussy while using my tongue to suckle her clitoris. She really started to squirm and moan at this. I love being able to pleasure a woman, especially Kelly. But alas this didn't last too long before she became insistent that I insert my more appropriate appendage into her tight, soft, dripping wet sex.


I moved up her body and planted a sloppy kiss on her. She didn't mind, in fact, she seemed to relish the taste of her sex on my lips.


My cock was as hard as I have ever felt it to be. It also seemed to know exactly where we wanted it to go. Since I was all lined, I pushed myself forward. I entered Kelly slowly. We both savored the sensations of our coupling. I wanted to stay there forever. She felt sooo good. But she was impatient and started to move her hips in an effort to get me going.


I began sliding my cock in and out of her wonderful pussy. I was rather proud to make her experience a most devastating orgasm after only a few strokes. Proud because I had her so close to cumming orally that she almost immediately went into her orgasmic spasms when I entered her. She locked her heels behind my knees and thrust her pelvis up. She effectively stopped all motion on my part, Kelly scrunched up her face, alternated between her moans and sexy little squeaks staring into my eyes with the most beautiful eyes I've ever looked into as we rode out her orgasm.


At this point, I was lustfully and rather impatiently waiting to be able to resume. As she came down from her sexual high, I started thrusting again, in earnest this time. I didn't want her to lose her high too much and shortly she started her orgasmic dance again.


This time I didn't stop because I was so close. I slowed a bit but as soon as her grip loosened a little I was pounding away. I came just as her second orgasm was peaking. I flooded her pussy with my semen as we finished together.


I was panting and sweating as though I'd run a one hundred yard dash. She still had her legs tight around me so I could only lower my upper body down on her while we tried to catch our breaths. She didn't let loose of me until after I had deflated out of her. Then I rolled off and pulled her into a cuddle. While we cuddled we talked about nothing, hugged often and kissed more often. The kisses began to inflame our passions.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet


Kelly reached down to ensure she had my attention, well she did. She rolled over on top of me so I thought we were going to try a different position. She kissed my neck, then started sucking my earlobe, a bit of a weakness for me. She trailed kisses down to my nipples sucking on each one briefly before kissing down my stomach. Now, I need to say right here that I had not had a start to finish blowjob in over thirty-five years. So, I wasn't expecting one from Kelly. Maybe she'd suck on me for a while just to be sure I was good and erect for her to take the top this time. I was wrong. She was a master at it!


Kelly started slowly licking me from top to bottom, undoubtedly tasting the results of our combined orgasms, causing my penis to be fully engorged. She then took the head into her mouth. With minimal sucking, she ran her tongue all over the head. She was driving me crazy. The sensations she was delivering were phenomenal. How did I get so lucky as to find this woman?


She continued by alternating long strokes and head sucking as well as using her nimble tongue to drive me nuts. She seemed to get me to the brink then change tactics. Kelly would deep throat my cock for a little while then concentrate on the head. She'd get me close again and change to sucking down my shaft. I think she was returning the sexual torture that I had inflicted on her a bit earlier. I really don't know how long but it seemed like nearly half an hour of exquisite torture.


When Kelly finally let or rather, made me cum it felt like I pumped out gallons of semen. I was nearly catatonic. I was stretched out grabbing the sheets and smashing in orgasmic ecstasy. She kept sucking until she swallowed every last drop she could get out of me. She kissed her way back up my body and looked at me with a self-satisfied grin on her lovely face. I told her that she'd just sucked me dry.


Kelly let me recuperate for just a little while. I believe that I hadn't fully deflated when she resumed her efforts once again. She lay beside me kissing my neck, sucking on my earlobe, French kissing me and using one hand to ensure I was fully erect for her next bit of sexual magic.


This time Kelly went down on me briefly. I believe this was more of her teasing. She started back up my body, straddling me. When she got into the right position, she lifted my achingly hard erection off my stomach, aimed it at her dripping wet pussy and sank down taking me in all in one smooth motion. I've said it before but it's worth repeating. Her pussy was tight, warm, wet and felt like a velvet glove. I didn't want her to move. She felt so good that I just wanted to savor the heavenly sensations of her pussy wrapped around my cock.


She took her time obviously enjoying the same sensations that I was. Kelly sat there then leaned forward to kiss me and put those perfect breasts where I could kiss, fondle and suckle while she started to ride me.

 

Now, since she had drained my balls twice, I was expecting to last quite a while. But I firmly believe that she had a magic pussy. As she rode me her pussy sucked on me as her mouth did just without the tongue action. She started out slow with building speed. After about ten minutes she began moaning and squeaking again. The lights were on so I could watch her every expression as she brought herself to orgasm on my engorged cock. I loved watching her cum.

 

She clamped down on my erection with her magnificent pussy muscles. I wish I could have convinced her to let me record her in throes of ecstasy. Her beautiful face would scrunch up in a frown. Then her eyes would widen with a look of almost surprise on her face. Her squirming and squeaks were adorable. Briefly, she laid down on my chest.


To tease her a little I started to thrust up into her while she tried to catch her breath. Kelly came back to life and we were able to get into a rhythm. Our duo action really worked as she started her moans and squeaks just as I approached the point of no return. I clenched. I needed for her to reach her orgasm before I spewed forth. I needed just a few more strokes. Then it happened Kelly started convulsing and I let go. For the first time, we came together panting, moaning and laughing at how good we could make the other feel. This time when she lay down on me we were both utterly spent.

As she slid off but not out of my arms we fell into a deep blissful sleep.


The next morning we had no place that we had to be. We woke in each other's arms with satisfied smiles on our faces. We kissed, fondled and aroused each other. When we were ready Kelly pulled me on top of her. My erection aimed itself to her wet smoldering sex. This time we made love. The frantic fucking of the night before proved we could satisfy the other, to cause our partner to experience orgasms like no one else ever had.


That morning was for lovemaking, slow tender sex. I slid in and out of the most amazing pussy I have ever been in, with slow steady strokes. After a while, Kelly started showing signs of cumming. She voiced little moan and sighs. When I found the right angle she whispered yes, "Yes, YES!" Since I too was on the verge, I held back until she slipped over the edge into orgasmic bliss. Then I came with her. Her inside muscles squeezing my cock as I pumped her full of my semen. It felt like her pussy was sucking every last drop out of me, like she did with her mouth the previous night.


We lay there side by side after I shrank down and slipped from heaven. We were quiet, just holding hands and catching our breath. We decided to shower together, we loved scrubbing and fondling in the shower. We packed our bags, went down to breakfast. Then we checked out of the hotel. We put our bags in our respective cars, kissed one more time then drove ourselves to our separate homes.

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments