Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Crazy Life 4 - Cindy

"Good communication and trust make for a good open marriage."

12
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

In a previous story, I mentioned how my wife had been bothered by my attraction to another woman. One of the things that make our swinging lifestyle work is our ability to discuss matters like this and work through them. Here is a fun little story of one of those encounters.

Throughout our swinging career, we have been involved in three bigger groups and a fourth smaller group. The bigger groups are fairly open and can be easily found. They are based in larger cities like Rockford, Milwaukee and Oshkosh. The smaller group is a collection of friends that we have met in the bigger groups that are compatible enough with my wife and me for us all to be close friends.

More and more, lately, we find ourselves spending time with friends in the fourth group, and less time at parties in the other groups. It wasn't always that way. Just like any other social gathering, it took time in the first groups to find friends for the fourth group.

My wife and I met Cindy at a bar meet and greet in Milwaukee. We had been swinging for several years, but it was Cindy's first event.

The hostess introduced Cindy to the group in general, and then pushed her off onto another couple in the group. After a half-hour of drinking, laughing and flirting, Cindy broke away from that couple, and circled her way around to my wife and I. She smiled as she invaded my personal space.

"Did you really see Pink Floyd from the front row," she challenged, "or was that some BS to get me to come over here?"

"Yes, he sort of did," my wife answered for me, "but don't get him started. Every story leads to another one!"

Cindy laughed, and we introduced ourselves.

"I don't mind stories, as long as you keep your hands to yourself until I invite you," she laughed. At the same time, she gave a pointed glance at the other couple.

"Some guys don't know the difference between being friendly and forward and being obnoxiously aggressive," I told her. "Our hostess said this was your first party. Don't be afraid to tell guys like that to back off. If they don't listen, say something to the hostess, or to me or my wife, and we'll take care of it."

"It was my own fault," she answered. "I probably shouldn't have let on that I wasn't wearing panties. He took that as a challenge, and he got a little gropey."

"The whole point of these meet and greets is to introduce new people in a safe place," I responded. "He is supposed to know better than to make anyone uncomfortable. You should be able to walk around naked without being molested."

"Really?" she laughed. With a teasing smile, she reached for the strap on her dress. The look in her eyes promised that she fully intended to let the dress fall to the floor. For half a moment, I considered letting her do it.

Allow me to take a moment to describe her. Cindy is tall for a woman at five foot eleven. She is far from petite, but her proportions belayed the fact that she was probably more than one-hundred-seventy-five pounds. Her walk was quite graceful, as was her stance as we talked. She has an open and friendly face, pretty blue eyes, and long dishwater blonde hair.

She was wearing a long floral patterned dress that wrapped around her body like a sarong. It was a bit tight across her breasts, but that only showed off that her breasts weren't large, and that she wasn’t wearing a bra. The dress flowed nicely around her hips, and I liked her shape. I think that one tug at the knot at the shoulder was going to release the dress, allowing it to fall.

It was easy to understand why she had been put off by the guy of the other couple. I couldn't tell you why she seemed more than happy to show off her naked body to me. The fact that we were in a public bar that was very full of people wasn't going to slow her down at all.

"Cindy," I chastised, "that was a figure of speech!"

As I spoke I reached out and caught her hand. I caught it just before it got to the strap, and I lifted it up and away.

Two things happened as I caught Cindy's hand. First, we both felt the spark that seemed to snap between us as we touched. Second, Cindy turned and spun under our lifted hands, ending up with her body right next to mine.

"Are we dancing?" she asked.

"This is a good song for dancing," my wife answered. She laughed as she grabbed Cindy's other hand and pulled her away toward the dance floor. My wife later said that she saw the attraction between Cindy and I, but she was not attempting to separate us. She truly loves to dance, and she was hoping that Cindy would, too.

Cindy smiled as she allowed herself to be pulled away, but she caught my hand and pulled me along as well.

I can't tell you what the song was. It was classic rock, maybe something by The Doobie Brothers, or Orlean. I do remember two things. First, although I am not a good dancer, Cindy didn't seem to mind. She and my wife were dancing up a storm, and they were both just having fun being there.

The second thing I remember is that halfway through the song, another guy joined us and took over as my wife's dance partner.

His name was Terry. He was a single guy. Most groups either don't allow single men, or they severely limit their numbers. Terry knew the host couple, and they allowed him to be there. He said it was his first time at a swing event as well.

As the song ended, he apologized for stealing my wife. He said he loved to dance, but he didn't like to dance alone. He thanked my wife for letting him join us. My wife made eyes at him and promised he was welcome any time. As the next song started, he invited her to stay and dance. She took him up on his offer, and the two of them kept dancing while Cindy and I made our way back over to the bar.

For the next hour or so, we stayed paired up that way. We flirted and danced and met new people, and all four of us had a good time.

It was still early, maybe eleven at night, when my wife came off the dance floor with Terry in tow, and sidled up next to me with a grin on her face.

"So the host couple is talking about getting a room at the motel next door, and continuing the party there," she said in a suggestive tone. "We are all invited, but so are some other people."

She glanced darkly in the direction of the first couple that Cindy had met. That look only lasted a fraction of a second, and then her eyes were sparkling with laughter again.

"I was thinking," she continued, "that the four of us should get our own room."

"I was going to decline our hostess's offer," Cindy replied, "but I love your idea." She paused to look back and forth between my wife and me. "Are there any rules I should know about?"

"Promise me that you're clean and that you won't get pregnant, or else use a condom," my wife answered. "Unlike a lot of the women in this group, I am not bi, so you stay in your bed, I'll stay in mine."

"I can live with that," Cindy laughed. "Let's go!"

The motel was literally across the parking lot. I agreed to put the room on my credit card, so Cindy and I left first to go get the room. Some other people were headed over there as well. Cindy made us slow down until she and I were mostly alone.

"John, can I ask you something?" she asked.

"What's up?" I asked playfully to keep the mood light.

"Do you and your wife know Kathy? She's in this group."

Kathy was another single woman that was part of the group, and we knew her. She claimed to be bisexual, but she tended to choose women over men. I had tried to flirt with her once. She flirted back, but she also let me know she wasn't interested in more. She wasn't one of our closer friends, but we still liked her.

"Of course," I answered. "How well do you know her?"

"I just don't want to cause trouble with your wife if she doesn't like bi women," Cindy answered. She also blushed. "I met Kathy on another very different website. After she and I had sex, I was telling her how I was still craving a man, and she suggested this group. I wish she would have warned me about that other guy."

"She probably never let him get close enough for her to find out," I teased. "My wife won't be upset at all if you are bi. She would even do a threesome with another woman, as long as it was all about the guy. She doesn't want girl-on-girl anything."

"Okay," Cindy said, sounding relieved. "Kathy did say it was better to have a general talk about the sex before it happened. Is there anything..."

She seemed to lose the courage to continue.

"Let me ask you this," I asked lightly. "What are your expectations? Anyone who is into swinging is a little bit kinky, but mostly I enjoy regular stuff. I wouldn't be too put out if you gave me oral sex, and I'd be delighted to give some to you. I like regular sex, but in more positions than just missionary. I won't go out of my way to give you anal sex, but there's nothing I wouldn't do for you if you asked. And don't even try to touch me back there unless you want to lose a finger in the butt vice!"

Cindy started laughing as I finished.

"I'm afraid to even try anal," she laughed, "but now I have to see how strong the butt vice really is!"

By then, we were at the office for the motel. I went in and got us a room. My wife and Terry had joined Cindy by the time I came back out with the keys.

My wife snatched the keys away from me.

"The hostess was mad that you didn't stop to say good night," she said with a grin. "You better go to their room and kiss her to make up. We'll leave the door unlocked!"

She didn't wait for a response. She and Terry made a bee-line for the room.

Cindy gave me a smile and slid her arm around me as she steered me toward the other set of rooms. It only took us a moment to find the hostess and make our apologies. I gave the hostess a sound kiss, and shook her husband's hand. Cindy gave both of them delightful kisses.

The hostess's husband made a remark about wishing Cindy would stay, and then he teased her about being eager to see her naked. Cindy promised that she would make it up to him next time, but then she stepped back and her hand went to the knot at her shoulder.

I am almost greedy enough to have wanted to stop her to keep her to myself. I am also egotistical enough that I was going to enjoy flaunting the fact that they were only going to get to see her nude.

She certainly didn't disappoint us.

The dress dropped to the floor, and she watched as his eyes swept over her body. She took a step back and turned her ass to face him as she bent at the waist to pick up the dress. Her eyes were shining with mischief as she sauntered over and slid her hand into mine. She didn't slow down as she led me straight out the door.

I will admit to a certain fear of authority. I was absolutely certain that a hundred cops and the SWAT team were all going to swarm in and arrest us. We made it down the outside walkway to our room without any incident at all, and I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Cindy made fun of me because my hard cock was pressing against her hip with every step.

The door to the room was ajar, and I closed and locked it behind us as we entered. My wife and Terry were half naked on one of the beds, and losing clothes fast. Cindy didn't even look their direction as she grabbed me and pulled me toward the other bed.

"I can't believe you made me do that," she marveled as she pulled at my clothes. I was too busy helping her get me naked to protest.

"I can't wait to see what else you make me do!" she teased as she grabbed my hard cock and pulled me onto the other bed.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

"This, I need this! Please!" she begged as she spread her legs wide and pulled my body onto her own.

There was a connection between us that we both felt that the first time we touched. The connection was enhanced by the way our bodies fit one another and by the way we moved together. It was almost like our bodies were made for each other.

She wanted hard and fast. I wanted hard and fast, but I didn't want to finish too quickly. She accelerated towards orgasm just as quickly as I did, and I let her orgasm pull me over the edge. It was intense, and exciting, and very satisfying.

She wanted to be held as we caught our breath, so I slid down onto the bed beside her. Cindy was practically purring as I caressed her body and held her. She gave me a slightly embarrassed smile.

"You don't mind holding me?" she asked. She didn't wait for an answer. "I hope you don't mind that I needed it fast like that. I need this, too."

"I hope you don't mind that you made me lose control," I teased. "This is nice, too, although..." I let my words drift away in a soft tease.

"I suppose you still want a blow job," she teased sharply.

"Damn right I do," I shot back. Then in a lighter tone, I added, "Let me know when you've had too much of teasing."

I shifted my position to let my lips follow where my hands had been caressing, and I gently started tasting and teasing her skin.

The connection between us was enhanced by chemistry. I don't think it was just that moment, or the situation that made me think that. It was also the way her skin tasted to me. Something about her chemistry tasted good, and I wanted to devour her.

I started at her hip, because that was where my hands had been rubbing. I moved up to her shoulders, and then back down to her breasts. I kissed my way down to her knees, and even nibbled on her ankles. I avoided the mess we had made, but every other part of her tasted superb.

Where she had eagerly and actively directed our first round, for this round, she melted into the bed and let me do as I pleased. She continued to purr as I rolled her onto her stomach. She kicked a bit when my teeth found a ticklish spot on the backs of her knees, but she relaxed again as I moved on. She gripped the sheets tightly when I nibbled my way up her neck and spread my body over hers. She lifted her ass when she felt my hardness pressing against her.

"That thing I said I didn't think I’d like," she mentioned breathily, "I might like it if you keep doing what you're doing."

"We'll see if you feel that way the next time," I quietly promised.

She nodded, and then moaned as I pulled at her hips to lift her to her knees.

I easily slid into her vagina from behind. Part of me wanted to jump to full speed to drive her over the edge again. I reigned myself back, and continued at the slow pace we were enjoying. It didn't take long for her to have a slow orgasm. We continued to slowly fuck as she came.

As her orgasm ended, she pushed up into my arms. Without speeding up, she took control. She pushed me back until I was almost sitting on my heels. We were both on our knees, with mine between hers, and she was thrusting back against me by rolling her hips. She pulled my hands up onto her breasts and turned her head to offer me her neck. I leaned forward and started nibbling at the hairline on her neck.

"Pinch me! Bite me!" she begged in a tone that shot straight to my groin.

I did as she asked, and her orgasm brought on mine. The slow-motion agony of pleasure that followed was intoxicatingly divine. I couldn't tell you how it happened, but we managed to end up lying together on the bed before our orgasms ended.

I was ready to fall asleep by the time we caught our breath. Two things interfered with my plan.

I don't know if it was the slow nature of our orgasms, or the over-stimulation that I felt, but as it ended and we slid apart, my cock stayed mostly hard. Cindy felt it pressing against her hip, and she reached down to slowly stroke it as we gently kissed and caressed each other. I almost think she was ready for a nap as well.

As we settled into spooning, we couldn't help but look over at the other bed to see what was going on. We both were pleased to see that Terry was sort of propped up on a pillow, and my wife was slowly deep-throating his cock. He was gently penetrating her with his fingers, and neither of them was paying any attention to us. Her lifted leg put her entire crotch on display for Cindy and me.

Cindy squirmed lustfully in my arms. She rolled back toward me to whisper in my ear.

"Are you sure she won't let me have a taste? I won't interrupt what they're doing."

I shook my head and shrugged. Cindy gave me a seductive look.

"Weren't you going to force me to do something?" she teased as she gave my cock a squeeze.

She didn't wait for an answer as she turned around and swallowed my cock. It felt really good, and I started to swell to full hardness for her. I playfully grabbed a handful of her hair and gently pushed to go deeper.

She growled her faux anger, but she seemed to laugh at the same time. She grabbed my balls and pushed her fingers toward my anus. I clenched my butt cheeks tightly, which lifted my butt. She tried to call out her pleasure as my cock pushed even deeper into her throat, and as her head started to bob up and down, she spun her body onto mine and pushed her crotch into my face.

Some guys certainly like that, but I think the idea of cream-pies is icky. I tried to grab her ass and push her away.

She lifted off my cock and teasingly demanded, "You promised anything I asked for!"

She swallowed me again as she thrust her hips down. I struggled for a moment or two more until the pleasure she was giving me made me relent. She cried out around my cock in triumph, and then she quickly exploded into another orgasm. I can't begin to tell you how pleased I was when her flavors drowned out all other flavors.

Her orgasm was still making her insides convulse on my tongue when she launched off of me to spin around again. She aggressively mounted me and she started riding me hard. She quickly kissed and devoured the flavors on my face.

"This is real chemistry," she cried out. "We taste so good together!"

I couldn't bring myself to fully agree with her, but she did taste incredibly good. I grabbed her ass and pounded up into her as I returned her kisses.

She started to cum again, and she pushed up away from me. Her hands clutched at her own breasts as she pinched her nipples.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fill me!" she cried out. "Don't stop! I need you now!"

I fucked as hard as I could through her entire orgasm, and finally exploded inside her for the third time. She came again, and then collapsed on top of me.

===

Things were friendly, if quiet, as the four of us cleaned up. After exchanging phone numbers and emails and hugs and kisses, we packed up and left. It sounded like things were still pretty lively in the other rooms, but we were ready to call it a night.

My wife has a special kind of car magic that she takes advantage of all the time. She can be asleep in less time than it takes to leave a parking lot. The motel was along a frontage road where two highways meet. I expected her to be asleep before I made it to the highway.

As I turned toward home, I was shocked to see her wide awake and staring intently at me.

"So, did you have a good time?" she asked. Her tone seemed pleasant, but I knew it was a loaded question.

"Of course," I answered truthfully. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention, but, did you have a good time as well?"

"Of course you weren't paying attention," she answered in a prickly tone. "I'm quite certain you didn't notice when Terry threw out his back before we barely were started!"

"I guess I saw he was moving slowly when we left. Will he be okay?"

She glared at me for a moment.

"He's fine," she spat at me. "But there was no chance that he was going to fuck me, and it even hurt him when we tried it with me on top. All we could do is slowly tease each other while the two of you fucked."

She paused for dramatic effect.

"Did you really have to fuck her three times?" she cried out.

We both knew there was no answer for that. I also knew that if I tried to apologize, it would just make her more angry. She stewed in her anger for a few minutes. She finally gave me a long, loud sigh.

"I guess I'm not mad that you had fun," she admitted. "I guess it really bothered me that you didn't notice that we had stopped. And it kind of bothers me that you went three rounds. When's the last time you got hard three times in a row for me?"

"We both know the answer for that is never," I answered. "In the same breath, you have to admit that we've had marathon sex that lasted hours, though."

We drove in silence for a few minutes.

"Weren't you the least bit jealous that I stayed and danced with Terry all night?" she asked. We've had this discussion before as well.

"To what end?" I asked. "One of my jobs is to make you happy. You were certainly having more fun dancing with him than you would have had with me."

"I have fun dancing with you," she protested.

"You have fun laughing at what a crumby dancer I am," I laughed. "Why should I waste the energy to be upset over the fact that someone is making you happy? You weren't falling in love with him any more than I was falling for Cindy, and it honestly makes me happy to see you happy."

She sighed, and we drove in silence for a bit.

"Can't you pretend to be jealous once in a while?" she asked wistfully.

When I didn't answer, she sighed again.

"Promise me you won't ignore me like that again," she finally requested.

"You know I'd keep that promise right up until I got too focused on what I was doing to notice," I reminded her.

She was smiling, but she sighed yet again in a tone that I knew expected an answer.

"Yes, I promise," I said. "I love you, dear, and I hope you know I would have stopped if you'd have said something. I wouldn't ever want to hurt you like that, and even though we just met her, I'm sure Cindy would agree."

Another sigh sounded.

"Thank you, dear," she finally answered. "I love you, too."

She slid over next to me, hugged my arm, rested her head on my shoulder, and let the car magic put her instantly to sleep.

===

The 'feel good' epilogue to this story is that Cindy and my wife and I were close friends for quite a while after that. My wife never had any problems with Cindy and I having sex. My wife even did a threesome with Cindy once to please some guy they both liked. My wife made sure that it was all about pleasing the guy.

The 'sad' epilogue to this story is that Cindy met a guy and quit swinging. He tried it a couple of times to please her, but she quit to please him. They've been together for many years, and they are still a happy couple. Cindy and I are still friends on social media, and we see each other occasionally. She and I like classic rock music, and her boyfriend and my wife like country rock music, so we still get together once in a while to go see live bands.

There were times, early in our marriage, that even hinting at enjoying someone else's company would have thrown my wife into a fit of jealousy and rage. We've both grown, and through open communication, we've made our marriage stronger than ever.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments