Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife's bareback adventures

"Years later, I found out what my wife was hiding from me."

24
5 Comments 5
24.9k Views 24.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

This is completely true.

It was on my birthday, as we were dressing to go out to dinner, that my wife Anna decided, for some reason I never have understood, to tell me about her sex life before we met. It was a lurid tale, but luckily for her I am not a jealous guy.

When Anna (not her real name) turned sixteen, she and her friend Jean decided they were sick of being virgins, especially since all their friends at the large public high school they attended seemed to be getting it regularly. Neither of them had a boyfriend, so on a Friday night they got out their phony ID's, Jean borrowed her clueless parents’ car, and they went out to get laid. They drove across town to a beer club called The Warehouse. It took them a few minutes of insisting that their ID's were real and flirting with the bouncer to get in. The place was pretty full, but there was a table for two down front by the speakers. So they bought some beer and sat down, about fifteen feet from the band.

They were a mediocre local rock group with two electric guitars, a keyboard, and some drums. Both Anna and Jean were pretty hot (I've seen some pictures), and the band obviously took notice of them when they sat down. They drank steadily and flirted with the guys in the band, inching their skirts up on their thighs.

When it got to be midnight the band was finished, and people started drifting out. Anna and Jean stayed, shy but hoping the band would talk to them. The lead guitarist, Danny, came over, introduced himself, and asked if they wanted to come over to his apartment and drink some more with the guys. He seemed to be focusing on Anna. The girls jumped at the chance, and a few minutes later everything was packed up and the cars were leaving.

Jean had to bring her car along, but Anna went with Danny. As soon as they were out of the parking lot, he began rubbing her thigh, first over her skirt and then under it. Anna had never really been touched by a boy before, but she liked it and didn't say or do anything.

When they got to the apartment, Danny grabbed a couple of beers and steered Anna into his bedroom. They began kissing and then he stripped her clothes off and told her to take his off. He was the first naked boy she had ever seen. His cock was already erect, and Anna didn't realize until later that he was very small. He pushed her onto her knees and fed his cock into her mouth. It was the first cock she had ever touched, let alone sucked. After a while of this, he laid her on her back and fucked her. He paid no attention to her pain when he broke her hymen or whether she got any pleasure out of the fucking and he came quickly.

They talked a little and drank their beers, then Danny got up to get two more, walking out the bedroom door naked. He was back in a minute grinning and said, 'You might want to see what your friend is doing.'

So Anna, also naked, went with him into the living room and found Jean lying on her back getting fucked by one guy while she sucked another guy's cock and jacked the third guy's member.

Danny said, 'Wow, she's got a hot body!'

As soon as the guy doing the fucking came in her and pulled away, Danny replaced him and shoved his little cock into Jean as far as it would go. Anna had a twinge of jealousy because as young and naive as she was she had begun to think Danny cared for her. When one of the other guys took Anna's shoulders and pushed her onto her knees, she saw how much bigger he was and sucked him hard and fast and then swallowed his cum. By then the two other guys were groping her. Anna and Jean each fucked and sucked every one of the four guys, most more than once. Without thinking about all the cum that would be sliding down their legs - nobody used a condom - they got dressed and drove home. Anna never saw Danny again.

Not really realizing how they were used, Anna thought the night was magic, and she and Jean began trying to get laid every chance they got, some weeks every day. Anna's older sister tumbled to what they were doing quickly enough to get her into a doctor's office and on the pill.

Along with her wild sexual exploits, Anna was getting into drugs. She mostly smoked pot, but was always looking to score some mescaline, LSD or, when somebody had some, coke. She would go after school to one of the guys' (dealers) houses to get high. Her problem was she had no real income. Within a couple of weeks she was routinely fucking the dealers for her drugs. She never used a condom. This went on until she graduated from high school.

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv

Somehow both Anna and Jean got into the nearest big school, the University of Minnesota. They were commuting to campus, which made it tough to meet people. But Jean began getting laid by an African-American student named Jus. Jus began talking to Jean and Anna about turning tricks, not trying to turn them out but just showing how sophisticated he was and painting a glamorous picture of The Life. They didn't need much convincing.

By January they began going out two or three nights a week. Anna says she never walked the street; they would go to one of the big hotels in town (the Hilton was their favorite). She would sit at the bar until a guy came on to her, then she would suggest they go up to his room and fuck for $50. (This was a long time and a lot of inflation ago.) A couple of the bartenders began giving them a hard time, then one suggested that a blow job might make things easier. After that, they each sucked off a bartender at least once a week. She still had never used a condom.

This went on until the end of the school year in June. Jean, who was a real nymphomaniac, was getting bored with their routine and wasn’t getting laid every day, so she suggested they go up to Toronto and trick for the summer. It sounded like a good idea to Anna, so they told their parents they had jobs waiting for them and two days later they flew to Toronto. They rented a cheap apartment, but even though they had plenty of money they almost immediately made a deal with the manager to fuck him whenever he wanted it in exchange for the rent.

They began going to hotel bars, usually the Hilton, almost every night. They were still doing it bareback with every guy, and Anna developed a taste for taking it in the ass. Sometimes now they would come back to the bar after their first fuck and find another, or even two. Even at $50 they were making pretty good money.

This went on until October, when Jean's dad died and she flew back to Minneapolis. Anna was a little afraid to stay on the game alone, so she talked to one of her regulars, a big loud guy who owned a condo down the street from the Hilton. He was happy to let her move in, but within a week or so he was passing her around to his friends. Within three weeks she had had enough, and she flew back to Minneapolis.

A couple of the guys from Toronto came to Minneapolis occasionally and would call her up - this was before cell phones, so she gave them her parents’ number. Except for them she quit turning tricks and just went back to school. About five years later we met and got married.

It was twenty years after that when she finally came clean with me. I was blown away, but after a few hours' dramatics I settled down and thought through whether I wanted to divorce her. I decided no, for a number of reasons including the fact that I loved her. But I told her how angry I was: not jealous about the fucking, which sounded exciting, but angry at her for not telling me the truth before we got married and then not telling me for twenty more years.

What she didn't come clean about was what she did after we got married. I didn't know it at the time but later, when I heard her story, I was able to put two and two together and figure out why certain small things had happened during our marriage. I finally figured out that she had several affairs (not for money), mostly when she was out of town at conferences, but she never has been honest about them.

We are at a stable place now: she refuses to tell me any more details but she fucks me whenever and however I want. She is still attractive, especially her petite figure, and she weighs the same as she did in high school. A couple of years ago when my interest in balling her was fading and my anger at her lying was coming back, she offered me a permanent hall pass, and I gave her the same. Now I hire an escort (or two) about once a month, and reliving the things I do with them later gets me hot enough to screw at home. Anna says she hasn't used her pass, but I know she has.

All in all, we have had a pretty happy marriage, since we decided that marriage was about love but sex was just about pleasure.

Published 
Written by man4all4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments