Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Exploits (Continued)

24
4 Comments 4
13.8k Views 13.8k
933 words 933 words

So, what I'm attempting to do, in case you hadn't noticed, is relate my wife's sexual experiences during our separation and relate them in a chronological order. 

The first story I posted took place about two months after we had been separated. She freely admitted by this time she had become so horny she couldn't even read books that had sensual parts in them, as they just caused her to think of nothing else but sex. As previously stated, we were separated for a little over fourteen months. Which leaves about a full year from the time she and Ernie first became intimate until we reconciled and I moved back in. 

She had a great sexual appetite before we separated. Her appetite only increased in both desire and erotica. As when we were married, she was always ready. But, her readiness was not solely limited to me. 

After a couple of weeks of having "great sex" with Ernie and many sessions of oral sex with both of them performing orally for the other she took her next step into an area she's never been before. 

The entire time we had sex, from high school to our separation, she had never allowed me to ejaculate in her mouth. While I have always seemed to have a lot of precum and she had tasted it I had never actually cum in her mouth. I approached doing so on several occasions.

But, she refused. It was repugnant to her to have a man cum in her mouth. So, the act of oral sex, no matter who was performing it for whom, was an act of foreplay for us both. She did it to get me hard and I did it to get her juices flowing and to prepare her for penetration. 

After a couple of weeks with Ernie as she talked about it I could tell it was becoming more than foreplay for them both. She indicated she was able to have an orgasm while he pleasured her orally. In fact, she said, on more than one occasion she had multiple orgasms while he was "down on me." And, so it seemed appropriate for her to reciprocate. 

So, they were together on a work night as she recalled. They had gotten into bed and he had gone down on her and she was more than ready for penetration. But, as they kissed he began to encourage her to go down on him. Which she did without a lot of encouragement. 

As she recalled, he was very aroused, more so than normal at this stage of foreplay. He was holding her head on him and actually using it. He would hold her head and move it up and down on his shaft. And she allowed him to take complete control. 

RANYAH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RANYAH

After several minutes of this, he stood up and pulled her, without words, to the edge of the bed and had her head off the side of the bed. He stepped up and bent down and she knew the oral sex was going to continue. He was now thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Occasionally, going deep enough to cause her gag reflex to take over. She said she didn't mind and he would only pause momentarily, then resume thrusting her mouth with his really big cock.

She said he would pull out every so now and then and wipe the saliva off of his cock and onto her face and she said, "At some point, I had to be covered in saliva." If any of you have ever experienced this particular position you know how sloppy this can get. Saliva all over the cock and all over the face of the person taking the cock. I mean MESSY!

After several minutes of this she said, he became so hot, his head was back and he was moaning and telling her how good it was. She said, "I knew he was going to cum, but I didn't think he would cum in my mouth at that moment."

She said it took her another few seconds to figure out he was not pulling out when he ejaculated. I asked if she pulled off and she said, "No." She indicated he was down on her when she had had orgasms and she was OK with him cumming in her mouth. 

Well, it was only a few more seconds when he popped. She said, he let out a loud moan and then looked down at her and he was cumming. He was very vocal too. And he ejaculated for several seconds until he was empty. At that point, he pulled out and she said he milked his still hard cock and as each drop was squeezed out he leaned forward and wiped it on her lips. She, of course, licked and dutifully, swallowed every drop. 

Her last remark pertaining to oral sex to this point was, "There were many more times when he came in my mouth and I liked it. It actually tasted good. In fact, there were a few times I was sucking him and he wanted me to pull off because he wanted to fuck. I stayed on him because I wanted his cum in my mouth."

She said they discussed it afterwards and she told him she was fine with it and even enjoyed it. He told her he could tell she was "into it." After another fifteen or twenty minutes, they went back it and fucked really hard and hot. She said, "He pounded me like never before and I loved it."

Published 
Written by Jerryforu2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments