Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Man's Tales Part 4

"Coming down hard..."

9
5 Comments 5
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Summer ended, and fall came turning into winter, and then spring. Part of my job was to train and qualify seasonal boat operators. We had a fleet of small boats, maybe ten of them, that they would use as part of their daily jobs around the lake. Checking water quality, fish studies etc. My class would consist of mostly college-age women, and some of them were very hot. In this class, two of the girls started to hit on me very quickly. 

Arlene was about five feet tall with a large chest and an all natural bush. Some of her hairs were six inches long. I know this because we started up with each other very fast.

She lived on one of the islands in the lake, and I would drop in often. She even said she wanted to be my mistress. If we were on the big crew boat I ran alone, she would unzip my pants and pull my cock out. She loved to suck on it but was so afraid of my coming in her mouth.

Most of the time after she played with me like that she would bend over the captain's seat and I would take her from behind. The movement of the boat could help add something to our rhythm, and we did not take long before either one of us reached orgasm. 

In time, Lisa started telling me she was interested in me. On her qualifying test, she asked if we could go out to one of the islands so she could fuck me. I was tempted but figured that if she failed the test she would have something to hold over me.

She did pass, and I did not need to worry. Lisa came to my office one day while nobody was around and she flat out told me she wanted me. With that, I stood up and we came together, standing there kissing deeply.

Lisa was a long distance runner, with a very thin body. But she knew her way around a man's body. In my office that day, she knelt down and undid my pants, dropping them down to the floor. She then pulled down my drawers, and my stiff cock sprang out at her face. She took it in her one hand and started stroking me making me even harder.

The other hand started to massage my balls. Then she took the tip into her mouth and started licking and sucking on it. She pulled back with her tongue and showed me a spider web-like strand of pre-cum. It was not long before Lisa had me deep in her mouth.

I stood looking down at her skilled hands and mouth, taking in the scene unfolding below me. I felt that familiar feeling welling up and knew I was going to cum soon. I told Lisa and she just sucked even harder. I started to explode into her mouth and somehow was able to stay standing as I shot load after load into her waiting mouth. Lisa kept at it for some time, milking me dry.

She stood up, and we stood face to face for some time. I pointed out that her eyeglasses had a glob of cum across a lens and she just licked it off. Her face also had some cum on it as well as her uniform shirt. Still, we just stood there talking and kissing, all the time she was holding my cock in her hands.

My summer went on like this, one day fucking Arlene, the next day fucking Lisa. One beautiful fall day, I did my normal morning trip and when I got back to my office I met Arlene in the conference room. We started kissing, while my hands roamed over her body.

She loved having her nipples sucked, and I loved sucking them and flicking my tongue over them as they hardened. I turned her around and undid her pants while I stood behind her. Then I pushed her towards the table and bent her over.

As she waited, I undid my pants and came up behind her. My cock was ready to go, and I stood behind her feeling for her wet opening. I slid my cock up and down her slit, moving her hair out of the way. She was so wet, she started pushing back at me to get me inside her.

I slid into her with no resistance at all, enjoying the warm wetness. I tried to go slow at first, but I had an urge to slam into her with all I had. And I did just that. In and out I pounded away, my balls slapping into her every time.

Arlene was up on her elbows riding this out, and her nipples were just rubbing on the oak table. I took one hand and reached around to grasp one tit, and as I did this she turned her head and asked me to fuck her harder.

We were both getting very close and she started to cum, shaking uncontrollably as she did. We fell out of sync and just as I came I popped out of her. You could hear my cum splat as some of it hit the floor. I desperately tried to get back inside her but ended up coming all over her ass.

As we stood there recuperating I was called on the radio. At least we got through our morning fuck. We both got straightened up as I answered back, being told to call headquarters. 

I went back to my office and called my boss. When she answered, what I heard made me shiver. It appeared that at least one plane just flew into the World Trade Center. Not long after we heard it was two planes. Our agency had a forty-five-foot boat on the Hudson, and we would be sending it south on the Hudson to assist in any way. I would be the captain. The day was 9/11, 2001.

I quickly ran home and got some supplies. I then went back to work and got a ride to the boat and met the rest of the crew. By the time we reached the area, both towers had come down. Dust and debris were everywhere. We ended up staying there for almost a week, doing whatever we could. There were so many agencies represented there, everyone was trying to help in a helpless situation. When we got back we got a hero's welcome.

AlliyeGlow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlliyeGlow

After a few days off, it was back to work as usual. One day, one of the rangers came up to me and asked me how it felt to have two girls fighting over me? I had no idea what he was talking about. Arlene and Lisa shared an office and it seemed they would be talking about wanting to fuck me, neither one of them knowing I was already fucking them both. 

Lisa started waiting for me to get back from the last trip of the day. I knew she was waiting and I would have a semi hard on and would be leaking pre-cum most of the day. One day we went into the gym and I lay down on the bench with my pants down. She mounted me, barely able to stand herself. I was inside her so far as she started to rock back and forth. In a minute I was ready to cum and I told her. She got off of me and gave me a great blow job. 

We started meeting in the conference room at lunch when nobody was around. If a door opened at either end of the building, we could hear it and get ready. One of us could leave by the other door. Sometimes I would just lay Lisa back and spend the entire time eating her pussy. She loved it and would cum multiple times.

Other times, she would lie back with her ass at the edge of the table, and I would put her legs on my shoulders and fuck her as long as I could. I loved watching myself slide in and out of her. Often as I was fucking Lisa, I would take my finger and rub her clit, giving her all the attention she could take. 

And still, once or twice a week, I would screw Arlene on the boat, and maybe once a week with my wife. And then there was another disaster. One day I was inside headquarters talking with my boss, and when I came out Lisa was there looking very mad. She told me to get in her truck and we drove off. She was pissed. Turns out she mentioned to Arlene how she was fucking me. Arlene assumed she was the only one. Lisa said Arlene was beside herself and so was she.

I had to get back on the boat to run the afternoon trips, and while heading into one of our marinas my phone rang. It was Arlene. She unloaded on me like I never had anyone do before. I picked up all the crew and headed back, done for the day. I went up to my office to try to figure out what I could do. My dick was in the wringer as they say. Arlene came in and was very cool to me, asking me if I was fucking Lisa. I said I was and she went ballistic. She stormed out and I went home, very shaken and nervous.

The next day took forever to pass, and when I was about to head home Arlene gave me a note and said I had run into a very strong woman. I read the note on the way home and almost threw up. The one thing I got from the note was she was going to tell my wife. I waited a few weeks in a living hell, wondering when the day would come that she was going to tell her.

I did not sleep or eat at all and looked like a wreck. My wife asked me what was going on and I blurted it all out. She was destroyed. I somehow managed to go to work all this time and came home to a very quiet house.

To say my wife and I had a rough time of it would be an understatement. Somehow we stayed together but it would be a long time before she would even hold my hand. I told Lisa and Arlene I had already told my wife, and Arlene left after her job ended. Lisa still had a year left on her appointment, and she would ask me how I was doing. Honestly, I had lost all confidence in myself. 

I continued to lose weight and not eat or sleep. I started having nightmares about 9/11. I mean, sit up screaming nightmares. One day I had had enough. I went to work with a bottle of sleeping pills, having decided to end it all. I took a boat and headed over to a remote part of the lake. I wrote two letters, one to my family and one to my boss. I took the pills and noticed how peaceful it was around me. The birds sang away and the wind rustled the tall grass and leaves of the trees. I went to sleep. 

As luck would have it my boss was out inspecting the outbuildings on the islands. She saw the boat I had used and stopped by to see what I was up to. She found me motionless. I was airlifted to the hospital and then spent a month there in the psychiatric ward. My wife and I patched things up in time, and I have spent a good many years getting back to my old self.

Life is good and precious. I think back to the women I have been with and just smile. I have talked with my wife about trying some new things, and she has been willing and enjoyed it. She let me go down on her the other night. It was like I ate her for the very first time, she tasted so good.

I met a woman named “Cindy” online and enjoyed talking with her. Time to enjoy life.

Published 
Written by Rampage31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments