Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out Of The Blue, Part 3

"Dave reveals to Lynette that he has slept with Rachael."

11
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Rachael and I sat and talked, waiting for Lynette to arrive. It was 3:30 pm, and there was no sign of her. I asked Rachael about her clothing choices and if she was not interested in fashion.

 Rachael’s answer astounded me. She explained that her mother had drummed it into her and her sister that men only wanted one thing, which wasn’t very nice. Her mother further stressed that dressing up with suggestive clothes and makeup would encourage men, and she would regret the attention this brought her.

Her mother had also been very much against her leaving home, and there had been some significant arguments about her going flatting. Her mother wanted her to stay in the hostel for two or three years of her radiography internship.

As I say, I was astounded; here was a woman that had lived through the Sixties and Seventies and seemed to have missed the whole flower-power and free-sex revolution.

“What do you think of her views after this morning?” I asked.

“I’ve not really believed her for quite a while now, but changing how I was brought up is hard.”

“What about your younger sister? Is she the same?”

Rachael chewed on her lips and thought for a minute. “No. She has always been a rebel; she drives Mum and Dad mad with the clothes she wears and does not come home when she should. She goes out with lots of boys and, I guess, has had sex with several of them. I have argued with her several times about how she behaves. I must talk with her now and apologise, as I did not understand.”

My dirty mind was thinking, ‘Shit, I would like to meet the sister if she has half the libido of Rachael.’

At about 3:50 pm, Lynette pulled up outside. Rachael took off into her bedroom and closed the door. We had discussed that she was to put on her blue nightdress, as this was about the only sexy thing she owned, and wait until I came and got her.

Lynette bowled in, dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. “I showered and got changed at work. Have you been waiting long?” she blurted out.

I replied that I had just walked into the lounge about five minutes before, which wasn’t a lie. Then I took Lynette in my arms, kissed her, and led her into her bedroom.

“You’re keen; I usually have to drag you in here; have you missed me?” she asked.

“Well, that’s an interesting story. You will not believe what I have been up to today, and I have a big surprise for you.”

“Oh, goody! I might have a surprise for you later on as well.”

I had a good idea what her surprise might be. She had mentioned Shane going somewhere today, and as she wasn’t with her (thank god), I guessed she would call her later. I had no idea how Rachael was going to handle that. I hadn’t worked up the courage to broach that with her.

Lynette came close and embraced me, then stepped back and started pulling my shirt over my head, so I had a go at getting her jeans off. She pushed me away and unzipped them herself.

Have I already said Lynette had a figure you would crawl over broken glass for? Of course, I have.

 I watched as she slipped those jeans over her beautiful hips, wriggled them down her legs, then sat back on the bed, kicked her shoes off and then kicked her feet out of the jeans. She wore black lacy panties, which she had obviously picked to turn me on.

 I pulled my shorts off, leaving just my boxers, and tumbled her into bed.

“Would you like your surprise now?”

“Where is it? Have you hidden it in the lounge?”

“Maybe!” I thought, ‘She thinks I have bought her a vibrator or something.’ 

“Close your eyes, or even better, pull the covers over your head.” I rolled off the bed and left the room.

Rachael was sitting on the bed in her room, wearing her blue nighty and white knickers, looking nervous.

 I approached her, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to her feet. Kissing her, I said to relax, that there was nothing to be worried about. “This will be the best present Lynette has ever had.”

I turned her towards the door but stooped and removed her knickers. “These don’t go with the nighty.” I admonished her.

When we entered the room, we couldn’t see Lynette, as she had taken me literally and pulled the covers right over her. I walked Rachael up to the side of the bed and then pulled the covers back. 

Lynette bounced up in the bed. “Rachael, what the fuck?!”

I sat down beside Lynette and put my arm around her shoulders.

“I told you this had been an interesting day. I caught this little minx playing with herself this morning after watching you and me in action.”

“No! I don’t believe it,” cried Lynette.

“I know, I can hardly believe it myself. We have been fooling around all day, so we have agreed to make it up to you by having a threesome.”

Rachael was standing by the bed, not knowing what to do. She looked like she would run, so I grabbed her hand. Lynette rolled over to her side of the bed, dragging me beside her. I held Rachael’s hand and pulled her down with us, placing me on my back in the middle of the two girls.

Lynette sat up and leaned over me to look at Rachael. She was lying on her back, trying to cover her breasts with one arm and was trying to get her hand out of mine to cover her mound. The nighty had slipped up, presenting a view of her brown bushy mound, but not much more as she had her legs tightly gripped together. Lynette leaned further, pulled Rachael’s arm away from her breasts, and wrapped her hand around one of Rachael’s beautiful globes.

“So you two have fucked each other today?”

I had to answer, as I could see Rachael was tongue-tied. “Only twice; we saved ourselves for you after that.”

“You bastards and I have been working all day, missing all the fun.”

As I spoke, Lynette played with Rachael’s nipples through her near-transparent nighty, kneading them between her fingers. She lay across me, used a free hand to pull Rachael’s nighty up past her waist, and ran her hand over Rachael’s mound.

Embarrassed, Rachael rolled into me and tried to hide her face in my neck. I lifted her chin, kissed her, and caressed her behind her ear and neck. She responded to my kiss, still hesitant, but I guess relieved that I had taken away the need for her to give any response to having a female touching her body.

Rachael tried to roll further onto me and wrapped her arm behind my head. I was aware in my peripheral vision that Lynette had sat up and moved down the bed; she was holding Rachael’s legs, pulling them apart.

There was a gasp from Rachael. I lifted onto an elbow to see what had startled her and saw that Lynette was kneeling between Rachael’s knees. She was stroking along Rachael’s slit and spreading the lips apart to expose Rachael’s clit. I bent down and pulled Rachael’s lips to mine, again trying to distract her.

With my free hand, I caressed Rachael’s breasts. The upper half of Rachael’s body would have to be my zone for a while, while Lynette got to work below Rachael’s waist. I wanted to watch, but I was worried that Rachael would panic and make a run for it if I didn’t keep Rachael occupied.

I leaned over and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking and pulling on the little nub and feeling it harden between my lips as I caressed the perfect swell of her breast. I moved to the other breast, but her nighty got in the way, so I eased her up from the bed, pulled her nighty over her head and then continued to caress and nibble on each of her nipples.

Racheal suddenly let out a stifled groan and glancing down, I saw Lynette’s hand busily working between Racheal’s legs which were now wide apart. I realised that she was now past the point of panic and flight, and I could sit up and watch some of the action.

I hitched myself up in the bed, back against the headboard, hips right next to Rachael’s head. Realising that I still had my boxers on, I slipped them down and kicked them over the side of the bed.

As I sat next to her, Rachael lifted her head and cuddled into my lap, bumping against my rock-hard prick. She was seeking assurance in being close to me to cover her embarrassment of what Lynette was doing to her. But it was too good an opportunity to let go. I grabbed hold of my cock and pushed my knob up against her lips. She didn’t open her mouth immediately, so I pushed it against her lips again and felt her lips part; then her mouth eased open, and she took me into her mouth, and I felt her tongue tentatively feeling its way around it. I knew she had never taken a cock in her mouth before, so she was very unsure about what she was to do. But I didn’t interfere; I just let her find her way and moved my attention back to what was happening between Rachael’s legs.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

Lynette now had two fingers pushed hard into Rachael’s fanny, and as I watched, she lay down between her legs and started sucking on her clit. I couldn’t see her hand now, but by the movement of her elbow, I could tell she was pushing those fingers slowly in and out. It was also evident from how Rachael’s legs were lifting and bending apart that Lynette’s fingers touched just the right spots. Or maybe it was just that Lynette was sucking her clit in and out between her lips like a piece of spaghetti.

Rachael was starting to get the hang of giving a blow job, and I noted she was sucking me in perfectly in time with Lynette’s ministrations between her legs. As her legs came apart, she would blow me out, and as Lynette thrust those fingers into her, she would close her legs around Lynette’s head and suck me into her mouth.

As much as I enjoyed this, I realised Lynette needed some attention. I eased Rachael’s head from my lap and moved down the bed. Lynette still had her top, bra and panties on, so I reached under her, unbuttoned her top, and tried to get it off.

Lynette sat up. “Fuck, this tastes far better than a cock. I should have tried this years ago.”

She slipped one arm out of the top, swapped hands between Rachael’s legs and removed the other arm. Rachael covered her face with her hand; she was still very much out of her comfort zone.

I removed Lynette’s bra, pulled her up onto her knees, slipped her panties under each knee, and pulled them over her feet. She bent back down and resumed attacking Rachael’s clit. But remained kneeling in the doggy position; her pouting, pink pussy was wet and ready. I could smell her aroma and, by the wiggle of her ass, knew what she wanted. I ran my fingers along her slit and spread the milky cream onto her little puckered button. A lusty groan escaped from her lips. I’m sure she suddenly recalled our session this morning and was thinking, like me, about Rachael standing in the doorway watching us.

Playing with her pussy, I watched her working Rachael’s cunt. I leaned forward and lifted her blond hair to the right side of her neck; this gave me a clearer view of her seduction.

After a few minutes, Lynette sat up, leaned forward to Rachael’s ear, and told her to spin around. She then helped manoeuvre Rachael around so she was still on her back, but her head was down between our legs at the bottom of the bed. She swung her leg over Rachael’s hips, took up the doggy position again and bent her head down and resumed eating out Rachael’s cunt.

Well, what was a man to do? Faced with a fantastic arse and a most heavenly cunt winking at me. I nearly shot my load before even being inserted.

 I reached down and took Rachael’s hand, placed it on my prick, and, looking down at her, made it obvious where I wanted her to put it. For the first time, she showed some enthusiasm, lifted her head and watched as she directed my knob up against Lynette’s pussy lips. She groaned as it slipped in; I think this turned her on more than the attention she was receiving between her legs.

Lynette turned around to see what was happening, “Suck me like I’m doing to you,” she gasped at Rachael.

But Rachael didn’t move to comply; she never put her head between Lynette’s legs in our following encounters. She was absolutely straight; she did allow Lynette to eat her in our play over the next few weeks, but more from guilt over her sleeping with me, I think. Or maybe she joined the threesomes to please me. Don’t get me wrong; some of the threesome stuff turned her on, but not the girl-to-girl stuff.

 On the other hand, Lynette was quite the opposite; she had a real awakening and found out she was very bisexual. In fact, she always seemed to get off on eating and playing with Rachael just as much as having a fuck with me.

So Rachael reached up and held my shaft and balls as I thrust into Lynette. I reached around under Lynette and worked on Rachael’s clit as I slowly drove in and out. Lynette came within minutes; as usual, she made a hell of a racket as she came. Her climax seemed to light up Rachael also, and she gripped her legs tightly around Lynette’s head and bucked her pussy against her mouth.

I hadn’t come, but amazingly, I knew I could with some more stimulation, so I pulled out of Lynette and, rolling her out of the way, got down between Rachael’s legs.

I looked at Lynette as she rolled over on her side. “You want to put this in Rachael now?”

Lynette was very eager; she crawled up the bed a little, took hold of my shaft and directed it into Racheal as I lowered myself on top of her. Rachael looked much more comfortable; she pulled me to her and nibbled on my neck and ear.

I started slowly, just taking long strokes, pulling all the way out so Lynette had to place it again. But after a bit, Rachael grabbed my ass with her hands and stopped me from pulling out, and she started to get quite urgent.

 This became the way of our lovemaking over the next few weeks. Rachael would have a small but fast orgasm first, then a slower, much bigger second orgasm. Bloody hard on an old bugger like me; I really would have been happy with just one fuck and good sleep.

Next, I felt Lynette’s finger pushing into my ass, and I felt Rachael tense up, and I knew she was getting the same treatment.

But it turned us on as we both started moaning and groaning. Lynette’s finger left my ass for a minute. I was slightly disappointed, but then I felt it probing again and realised it had to be covered in Rachael’s juices as it slipped back in so easily. I struggled to hold from cumming now and was bloody thankful to feel Rachael let go and start bucking her ass under me.

This time as I came, I thought for the first time about her getting pregnant. Shit why had I not thought about that this morning?

I rolled to one side of Rachael, and Lynette moved to the other side of her. We were exhausted and gasping for breath, Rachael and I from a very energetic day, Lynette from the physical excitement of the threesome.

I leaned over to Rachael. “I have just thought that I’ve not asked you whether I should be using a condom.”

“Ha! I wondered if you would get around to worrying about that. I’m on the pill,” she replied.

“How come you are on the pill, you couldn’t have known today was going to happen?”

She laughed at my discomfort. “I have been on it for over a year now. I had painful periods, and the doctor said the pill was the best thing to settle them down.”

We all lay on the bed, talking and joking together. Rachael, at last, was relaxed; she could see that Lynette was glowing from her first threesome and was not at all upset with her. I also wondered if it would be awkward now between us. But our conversation was light and easy, so nothing appeared to have changed.

 We had dinner together that night, and afterwards, Lynette was all for heading back to the sack for another session. But I didn’t think I could get a raise from my poor abused willy, so I explained I had to get home and sort out some work for the next week. Lynette was not too happy with me.

I couldn’t see them on Sunday, as I was learning to fly, and I had a sort of aerial gymkhana that day. It involved flying down the coast, locating various spots, and answering questions about them while plotting the course. Then there was a session where you had to shut the engine down and land on a target without any power.

Lynette turned up after work on Monday evening as I was finishing dinner. I was a little distant with her, as I felt awkward about her being there without Rachael.

 I was surprised, as she actually didn’t try to get me into bed but just wanted to talk about our getting Shane involved in a threesome. I was keen, of course, but said it was up to Rachael. Lynette answered that if Rachael disagreed, we would not tell her. I managed to get her to agree that she would run it past Rachael before she arranged anything.

But when I approached the front door, intending to see Lynette out, she pushed me onto the couch and began rubbing herself on my boner. And before I had a chance to object, she was unzipping me and lowering herself onto my shaft. The wicked little wench was not wearing any knickers.

I felt terrible being unfaithful to Rachael and knew I would keep this encounter to myself. Which only made me feel worse. But it didn’t stop me from Fucking Lynette to a very satisfying climax. Shit, I’m a weak bastard.

 To be continued...

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments