Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Porn Shoot

"Fun Porn Shoot"

115
40 Comments 40
16.9k Views 16.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Well, I had said I wasn't going to do another photo shoot.  That however changed when the company I had been to before contacted me.  I had told them, no, but they were persistent and offered what seemed like a lot of money.  Eventually, I conceded, it was just too good an offer to turn down.

This time they wanted to do a photo set with a guy and me, involving full penetration.  I wasn't sure about it at first but then thought at least that was I knew in advance what I was getting into.  They were insistent that I had a sexual health check-up in advance as this was a prerequisite for all their models. That gave me some confidence it would all be safe.

I arrived at their studio on the day and was greeted by the same man as before.  He took me to the office where there was well built and handsome guy.  He introduced himself as Rich.  The three of us sat and had a coffee, got the paperwork out of the way and talked about what he was looking for.

"I am looking for a series of posed photographs," he said. "Oral and penetration in different positions, plus of course the obvious ending."

I laughed, "The obvious ending!" I said smiling at the Rich.

"And all natural, no condoms, hence you both having a checkup in advance."

The director took us through to the studio where the photographer was waiting.  There was a large bed made up. It all looked surprisingly classy.

The director asked us to stand by the bed and kiss.  Rich moved closer, taking my hand, leaning in to kiss me.

"Okay, now both take off your tops, keep kissing, and Rich put your hand on Anna's breast."  We stripped our tops off and Rich obliged by taking my right breast in his hand.

It was all very surreal, I was half naked with an attractive guy, but there was nothing sexual about the situation.  It was all very clinical and staged.

I looked at Rich.  "You must have quite a difficult job," I said.  "How do you manage to get excited enough to, well you know, get hard?"

"Well, it can be quite difficult," he replied.  "If it doesn't happen naturally, then I can take pills, but I prefer not to.  I think I will be okay today," he said smiling.

"Okay you two," I heard the director say.  "Anna, take out his penis and let's get some oral shots."

Rich sat on the bed, I unzipped him, pulling down his pants to expose a meaty flaccid cock.  I took it in my hand.  "Blimey, it is huge already," I exclaimed.

I leant in, taking his now swelling penis between my lips, pushing back his foreskin as I slid my lips along his length.  He twitched, starting to grow rapidly.

"You see!  Easy," he said.

He was absolutely huge, I looked at Rich, taking my lips from his penis briefly.  "My god Rich, I don't know if I can take this!"  I couldn't get my hand right around it, and I was struggling with my lips now he was fully hard.

The cameraman clicked away.  We were both now naked and posed in a variety of positions.  The oral on me had at least got me wet and ready for the next part of the shoot.

"Ok, let's see some penetration from behind," the director called out.

I got on the edge of the bed on all fours.  Rich stood behind and placed his head against my lips, starting to press into me.  I gasped.

SoophieKamenski
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoophieKamenski

"Easy there!" I said as my pussy stretched to accommodate him.

"She is really tight," Rich said.  "I don't think I can get too much inside."

We did a few shots in a few positions, Rich just enough inside me for the camera.

"Okay, I want to see him right inside. Sorry, Anna," the director said.

"Okay, I replied, Rich, get on your back."

Rich lay on the bed.

I added some additional lubrication and straddled him, looking at the cameraman.  I pressed his large member between my lips sinking down onto him.  He really was big, but I was determined.  I rocked up and down, inching him a little deeper each time. It was actually quite a struggle.  Slowly I enveloped him, sliding down until I was sitting on him, my pussy stretched around him.

I looked up.  "There! Done it," I said with a smug, satisfied smile.

"Fantastic," the director said.  "Hold it like that, that's perfect."

I was sat astride him, pussy completely full.  I looked down at Rich.  He looked in some trouble.

"Anna," he said.  "You need to get off, I am not going to last much longer!"  He looked like he was really struggling.

I giggled, wiggling on his cock provocatively.

"No, I am serious Anna!" he said

I started to lift myself when the director said, "Anna, would you be prepared to do some creampie pics?"

I nodded.  "Sure," I said. "I may have no choice anyway!"

Sinking back down onto Rich I looked him in the eye smiling.  "Come on then I said," rocking on his penis. "Let it out!"  He seemed really strained!

"Oh my god Anna," Rich exclaimed, his body starting to tense up.  I giggled watching him.

He gripped my hips, jerking his body up against me as I felt his penis start to pump between my lips as he came.  I continued to watch him, trying not to laugh as he emptied himself into my stretched pussy, the cameraman merrily clicking away.

I stayed sat on him as he regained his breath, my pussy full of his cock, and now his cum.

"Okay Anna, now lift very slowly off him so we can see it run from you."

I slowly raised myself, slowly extracting his still firm cock from my pussy.  I felt the wet sliminess run down my thigh as his semen leaked from me.

"That's great!" the director said.

I lay back, legs apart as they got the last few shots, the director handing me some wipes when we were done.

"Thanks, that was actually a lot of fun," I said.

The director got as all a coffee as Rich, and I got dressed.  I cannot tell you how strange it was sitting there in the office after what had just gone on, making small talk.

As we left the building, Rich spoke to me.  "Thanks, Anna, you were really great.  I do have quite a lot of difficulty with girls.  A big penis is a bit of a curse as a lot struggle with it."

I smiled.  "I enjoyed it," I said.  "Ummmmm, maybe you fancy a repeat, just the two of us?"

Rich smiled.  "Really?" he stammered.  That would be amazing.

I smiled.  "Let's grab a drink first," I suggested.

We headed across the road towards the nearest bar.

To be continued.....

Published 
Written by sexylips_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments